From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 9:21 pm

Lark sighed, defeatedly, and fell asleep with his mate.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 9:19 pm

"Just leave it to the twolegs" She murmured while licking his head softly.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 9:13 pm

After a while, Lark sighed quietly, deciding he'd search the house for ideas after he slept.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 8:53 pm

"I don't know Lark, I just don't know, I used to live with a rich family, so I don't know how to get her more money, my old twolegs had too much money that they wouldn't use on anyone but their own" She sighed.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 8:37 pm

Lark pinned his ears back, sighing. "I don't know how any of this works, love. How could we get them to give her money?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 8:34 pm

"I don't know... I don't think our twoleg works so she won't have money coming in unless she's granted some from other twolegs.." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 8:26 pm

"Is there a way for us to help?" Lark mused, trying to think of something-anything- they could do, even if it seemed outlandish.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 8:17 pm

"The twolegs have taken him to the vet a lot... Vets cost a lot for them, so they might not have enough to keep taking him... The specialized food might be the only thing they can afford right now.." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 8:04 pm

"I know... I wish there was something we could do for him." Lark replied, sighing softly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 6:28 pm

"Yeah... I'm getting worried about Blu... I've never seen a cat get that bad that fast" She said quietly, her ears drooping.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 11:03 am

Lark nodded in reply, tiredly mewling "He needed something since he doesn't have Blu, I don't blame him either." He shuddered softly, pressing closer to Lanx so Lily could snuggle up even better.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 10:53 am

"I'm guessing you caught her and Scout?" She asked while yawning.

Lily murmured and slept deeply between her parents.

Blu yawned and laid his head down, his ears drooping.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 10:49 am

Lark pressed his nose against Lanx's and curled his tail with his mate's, putting Lily inside a protective circle just like they'd always done when she was younger, the tom purring loudly.

"Not bad at all." Scout chuckled, grooming the top of Blu's head affectionately.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 10:37 am

Lanx chuckled as she watched her daughter being dragged into their nest.

"Not too bad" he purred and lashed his tail softly, nuzzling his mate lightly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 10:32 am

Lark got back up, helping Lily out by dragging her back to the nest.

"Good. Didn't get much of her though, Lark finished her off while I was with Lanx." Scout purred, nuzzling deeper into Blu's fur.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 10:17 am

Lanx rolled her eyes softly and chuckled, nuzzling her mate softly.

"How was Lily?" Blu asked with a yawn, nuzzling his mate softly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 10:11 am

"Well, you know." Lark pinned his ears back, fur flushing with heat as he was embarrassed by Lanx. "Tight."

"You can go back now, that's all I was planning on doing anyhow." Scout replied quickly, burying his muzzle into Blu's neck fur and inhaling his scent deeply.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 10:08 am

"Almost as good as you" She purred and nuzzled him softly, "And our daughter?" She grinned knowingly.

Lily panted and dozed off as she laid in the middle of the room.

"Sorry, I was in a pretty deep sleep" Blu murmured.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 9:58 am

"How was Scout?" Purred Lark, the tom settling in behind his mate in much the same spot Scout had been lying in, feeling the other tom's warmth still on the floor beneath.

"It's me, Blu." Scout purred playfully, flicking his ears with amusement before lying down.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 9:49 am

Lanx yawned and curled up, flicking her ears softly and she purred as she saw her mate.

Lily breathed hard and laid sprawled out on the ground.

Blu felt a presence near him and as he felt someone against him he jumped awake, his ears pinning before he realized it was his mate.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 9:44 am

Scout settled softly behind his mate, embracing the tom with his forepaws before falling asleep.

Lark purred out a soft "Good," getting off of Lily and cleaning his cum from her flank fur, grooming her well before taking them back towards Lanx.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 9:31 am

"Alright, I'll come get you when my heat acts up again" She mewed softly to him.

Lily panted and slowly nodded to her father, her ears drooped back softly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 9:28 am

Scout eventually stood up and stretched himself out, mewing "I'm going to go sleep with him." The tom had been extremely unwilling to leave Blu's side ever since his condition had started deteriorating, the sex with Lanx the most fun he'd had in moons.

"Do you feel better, love?" Lark panted softly, looking down at Lily between his forelegs.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 8:13 am

Lanx continued to groom and try to comfort the male, her tail lashing softly.

Lily trembled in pleasure from under her father and she breathed heavily, her ears back.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 8:09 am

Scout sighed quietly upon confirming that Blu was, indeed, fine, lying back down with the she-cat.

Lark barely managed to pull out before climaxing on Lily's rear
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]
Page 31 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next