From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 1:39 am

"Maybe." Scout replied simply, looking right back at Lark and Lily.

"When the best time to try again is," Lark replied earnestly to his young daughter. "Maybe you should go offer them your help..."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 1:07 am

"Whenever you feel up to it" She mewed softly and licked at his cheek, "My heat is soon, so maybe if we started before my heat it would work when my heat starts.." She murmured.

"What'r they talking about?" Lily mewed softly.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 10:01 pm

"If you're sure... when do you want to try again?" Scout asked, ears perked as the pretty she-cat laid with him.

Lark joined Lily in silently watching Scout and Lanx lie together, wondering what the pair were discussing.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 5:32 pm

"But Scout, I promised you I'd help you have kits" She mewed and rubbed against him again, "I want to have kits again anyway" She mewed.

Lily tilted her head and she watched her father, "Weird..." She mewed, looking back toward her mother and she tilted her head.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 5:24 pm

"We don't have to do anything you don't want to, Lanx." Scout cautioned, stopping his grooming to look earnestly into her eyes. "I don't want you to hurt yourself or worse, I hurt you."

"Well... remember when you wanted my cum inside you? It doesn't work if you put it in a she-cat's butt or mouth, but if you put it in the other hole, there's a chance it joins up with the other part of a kit inside you, and then it grows all safe in there until it's ready to be born. You came out of mommy, too."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 11:54 pm

"Maybe we should try again... And just... Not stop... ware ourselves out if we have to..." Lanx sighed.

"Oh... Why would they be there?" She questioned, her head tilting curiously.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 11:52 pm

"I mean afterwards. The kits would be in your belly for a really long time." Lark replied.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 11:05 pm

"It can't be just that" She sighed, lowering her head and drooping her ears, the whole thing was clearly depressing her.

"I don't know... It looks easy when mama does it..." She mewed quietly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 11:01 pm

"Well, I became a believer in starclan while I was with her, and still am." Ā Scout explained. Ā "And maybe it's just not meant to be."

"That could work, baby, but do you know what it means to have kits?" Ā Lark looked at his daughter quizzically. Ā "It takes a lot of time and energy to be a momma."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 5:23 pm

"You probably have" She said softly and she rubbed against the tom, licking at his chest and purring softly.

"What if... He tries with mama and me? More chances... And my heat is close" She murmured to her father.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 4:20 pm

Scout groomed the top of Lanx's head. "No worries. Did I ever tell you I was once in a relationship with a warrior?"

Lark nodded to confirm what Lily said. "Well, momma's trying to have Scout's kits but it's just not happening for some reason, and nobody knows why."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 3:58 am

"I don't understand why I'm not getting pregnant..." She sighed, laying her head over his paws.

"Yeah... And mama wants kits too.." She murmured, watching her father.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 3:53 am

Scout gently lapped at Lanx's head, admiring how cute she looked when she pinned her ears back. "Thanks," he softly mewled to her between his own licks, oblivious to Lark and Lily speaking nearby.

"well, love, Lanx really wants to help Scout have kits because Blu can't have them, right?" Lark began to explain.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 4:03 am

Lanx lashed her tail and she groomed herself, huffing and grooming between her legs, wishing she was able to fulfill Scout's wish to have kits, she got up after a while and moved to the tom, rubbing her body along his and she plopped down beside him, starting to groom the tom and she drooped her ears softly.

Lily glanced back as she heard her mother moving, her ears twitched and she looked to her father, "Daddy... Why does mama look so sad?" She asked, rubbing her body against her father's.

Blu was sleeping in his usual spot, letting out soft snores and he lashed his tail, twitching off and on and he huffed out in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 11:46 pm

Scout was clearly a little frustrated with the repeated failed attempts to plant his seed in Lanx, and had taken to fucking Blu until he was on the edge of orgasm and then filling Lanx up. Alas, nothing had worked thus far.

Lark wanted his mate to himself again more and more, but still tolerated Scout's attempts to fill the surrogate she-cat with cum, especially when he got to participate- or use Blu in exchange.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 7:19 am

(Yup~)

Lanx sighed softly as she laid out on one of the cat trees, her ears pinned and she lashed her tail, it had been two heat cycles after Scout's first time having her and she hadn't been able to get pregnant yet, she was getting close to another heat, wondering whey she wasn't getting pregnant.

Lily lashed her tail, now almost full grown and she yawned, sitting and happily eating, her ears perked and she looked around off and on, her fur fluffed up lightly as she heard the winter winds blowing.

Blu had been getting better after a while, the humans still medicating him but he was starting to get to his old self, besides constant fucking anyway, being neutered he wasn't that interested in it anymore, but bottomed for Scout or Lark whenever they needed it.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 7:04 am

(Could you do it?)
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 6:58 am

(Sure~)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 6:48 am

(Skip?)
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 6:41 am

Lily curled up and mewed softly as she slept.

Lanx glanced to her mate and she purred softly, lashing her tail lightly before she went back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 6:30 am

Lark sighed, dragging Lily over into the pile of sleeping cats before adding himself, purring quietly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 6:24 am

The small kit leaned up lightly into her father's licks and she tiredly licked back at him, before exhaustion grasped her and she was fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 6:15 am

Lark leaned down, crouching to groom Lily's face and head softly as she recovered from their intense round of anal sex.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 6:07 am

Lily flopped onto her side and she breathed heavily, her eyes clouded as she looked up toward her father.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 6:00 am

Purring, Lark slowly pulled out of Lily, his length coated in a thin layer of his own cum thanks to stuffing her ass so full.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]
Page 21 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 33  Next