From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 18 EmptySun May 07, 2017 6:24 am

"The best submissive toms always are over in this area, so dominant toms stick around here, one reason this has always been my spot" Blu explained while he gave his mate a light lick.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 18 EmptySat May 06, 2017 11:55 pm

Scout smirked over at his mate as he made himself comfortable in the nest, the idea of seeing that for himself turning him on.  However, when he snapped back to reality, he mewled "But are we gonna find any dominant toms over here?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 18 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 11:59 pm

"I used to sit here all the time, have cats constantly surrounding me and licking one thing or another" He explained and chuckled lightly, his tail lashing as he watched passing cats.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 18 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 11:53 pm

Scout quickly wriggled into the nest with his mate, grooming Blu's flank slowly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 18 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 11:47 pm

Blu lashed his tail, walking up to his old spot and he chuckled lightly, it was still kept for him and he decided to relive old memories as he laid on his old nest, licking his lips lightly and snickering.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 18 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 11:13 pm

Scout shuddered softly as he and his mate found themselves on the receiving end of a few uninvited licks, unable to help himself when the occasional tail ghosted over his spine or tongue lashed his sheath. As Blu did, however, he brushed them away, muttering to the smaller toms "Go get me whoever shoved their cock in your ass last, that's what we want."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 18 EmptyWed May 03, 2017 8:18 am

"I bet we could have a bit of fun" He purred, slipping into the building and he huffed lightly as quite small tom cats began swarming the tom, some even trying to slip under him and they attempted to pleasure him as he brushed them off and kept trying to walk forward.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 9:31 pm

Scout followed close behind, affectionately nuzzling Blu's flanks whenever his head was close enough to do so, the tom quietly purring the whole way to the house. Eventually, he noticed the scent of many, many cats picking up, and wondered if they were close.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 5:37 am

"We can try" he said as he lead his mate.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 5:44 am

"I say we try there." Scout mewed over his shoulder, slowing down and letting his mate pass him. "Lead the way, stud," the Tom cooed, licking the blue-gray male's shoulder affectionately.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 12:28 am

"Yeah, I used to go there, long before I got Lark" He said, his tail lashing as he walked along with his mate.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 6:52 pm

As scout walked, he turned towards his mate and mewed "Lanx was telling me the other day about this place Lark took her once. Apparently, it's like a big gathering spot, mostly for mating, inside a huge old twoleg den. It was run by one of Lark's oareners, heard of it before?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 5:17 am

Blu could keep up, limping as he walked and he nipped at his mate playfully as he followed.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 5:06 am

Scout lead the way outside, hopping the backyard fence with ease and starting down the alley between two rows of houses, keeping pace so that Blu could follow easily.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 5:04 am

"I guess I'll have to teach you wont I?" He gave a light chuckle and he slowly got up.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 4:43 am

"Come on, let's go find some tom." Scout stood, nudging his saddened mate's shoulder with his muzzle to goad him to stand up. Smirking, the tan tabby added, with a playful look in his green eyes, "He'll bottom us both, maybe you can watch and re-teach me what I've forgotten about being a submissive little cockslut."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 4:39 am

"I guess we could... I know you want to bottom for once though... Its been a while and I can't really provide that anymore.." He sighed, lowering his head lightly, it still hurt his heart that he couldn't give his mate the full package.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 4:25 am

Scout pinned his ears back and frowned slightly. "Could you use a stick maybe...?" As another idea came to him, he seemed to brighten up a little. "Lark's asleep, but maybe we could ask him to fuck us both later. Or maybe even go outside and find another tom altogether that'll do us."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 4:05 am

Blu pinned his ears lightly and he sighed, "Scout... You know I can't really do it... Besides if I use my tail... Even then it won't be that good" He mewed.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 2:54 am

"You take the reins this time, Blu!"  Scout purred excitedly, though he kept that same sweet, innocent look plastered on his face as he laid beneath his mate.  "I'd like to fuck and be fucked, if you can manage that second part." Making a pouty face, he added a quick "Please?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 1:06 am

Lanx and Lily stayed curled up together with Lark as they slept, Lily more tired than her mother was from their exertion.

Blu purred and he rubbed against his mate, "Lets go then" He purred, knowing the look his mate had.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 6:17 am

Lark barely moved as he slept, tired from the exertion of pounding away at a tom who couldn't cum but still a seasoned mater, like Lanx.

Scout put on an innocent, yet inviting look as he was pinned beneath Blu, the same he used to give his mate when he'd wanted a rough fucking, smirking softly in addition.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 11:57 pm

The girls curled up and slept deeply, Lily more tired than her mother, who was used to the work involved with mating.

Blu chuckled and he purred as he playfully pinned his mate down, his tail lashing about and he smiled.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 12:04 am

Lark's purrs gradually grew more and more quiet until he finally fell asleep along with his two girls.

Scout returned the blows, swatting playfully at Blu with a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 11:03 pm

Lanx laid her head down and she purred as she let herself fall asleep, her tail curling with her mate's.

Lily laid her head against her father's shoulder and she too dozed off.

Blu chuckled and rolled his eyes while he swatted playfully at his mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]
Page 18 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next