From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 5:43 am

She jolted and whimpered when she heard Leon, she nuzzled Trey softly before she made her way to Leon, her demeanor instantly changing and she was even more fearful, her head low and nonthreatening as she walked up to Leon, her ears drooped back.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 5:41 am

Trey frowned, though soon realised what she was doing, he soon heard a loud roar which was no doubt was Leon, "I'll see you tomorrow" he whispered, laying down in front of her, yawning widely.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:10 am

She twitched her ears and nodded, "Behind my parents cave before the ceremony, got it" She said a little loud on purpose, hoping to lead the guards astray for their meeting before the ceremony.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:06 am

He frowned deeply and sat down, "tomorrow. Before the ceremony" he said casting his eyes to the guards that were no doubt listening. He leaned in close "meet me at the lake" he moved close to her and sniffed her, huffing softly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 12:31 am

"No! Don't Trey, when he lets you go just run, leave! You'll be free" She pleaded and nuzzled him, crying even more, "If you challenge him any time near the ceremony... I won't be able to stop him" She cried, clinging onto her love, wishing they didn't have to go through this.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 12:26 am

Trey frowned but nodded, nuzzling her softly. "If I get the chance, I'll challenge him tomorrow"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 12:15 am

"Trey he... He already choked me when I didn't tell him what we did... If I don't listen... We're both in trouble... Us... And our future cubs, I know it'll happen" She whimpered, getting as close to him as she could.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 12:12 am

Trey tensed and immediately moved to press himself close to her, trey couldn't say anything but he soon spoke, "Shir, don't feel like you need to do as he says for my Benifit, it would be different if it was your life, but he's not going to kill you Shir, I'm strong, I can take it" he comforts.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 12:09 am

She pressed close to him and couldn't stop herself from crying into his fur, she trembled heavily and pinned her ears back, "I don't know how long I can stay... To make sure you don't get hurt I have to go back when he calls... I have to do whatever he wants or I'll be chained again.." She whimpered.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 12:04 am

He frowned and nuzzled her, "I know Shir, I heard" he said with a soft frown, he laid down, beginning to lick her chest and chin.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 12:03 am

Shir moved closer to him and she softly licked his head, her ears back and she was clearly upset, on the verge of tears, "I-I did w-what I had to s-so you w-wouldn't get h-hurt.." Her voice trembled and she kept licking him to try and make herself feel better, she wanted to tell him what happened, but she knew if she did he would end up challenging Leon and it wouldn't end well.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 11:58 pm

Trey turned and padded towards Shir, though soon was held back by the chains, "he didn't hurt me Shir, this is only temporary, I'll be let out before the ceremony tomorrow, don't worry" he said purring lightly trying to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 5:10 pm

Shir let out a hiss toward the guards, her tail pressed to her body and her ears pinned back, she turned to Trey and whimpered, "He didn't hurt you, right?" She asked Trey quietly, slowly getting closer.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 11:31 pm

The two guards growled, "you can't go in Shir" they spoke softly, as if they really didn't want the position they were in. The two males were actually part of treys fathers hunting party and as such - like trey they were mourning his death. Trey turned his ears back, when he saw Shir, he growled when he noticed dried blood coating her pelt.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 5:15 pm

Shir breathed heavily when he was finished and she shook in pain, she whimpered and cleaned herself, her ears were back and she gave a small nod to him, she got up once she finished cleaning herself and she hesitantly walked out of the cave, she looked to Trey's cave and she had to see him to make sure he was okay, she walked up to the cave and ignored the guards, she saw Trey and her ears drooped, "Trey.." She whimpered.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 12:42 pm

After several more thrusts he released inside her, growling loudly he continued to thrust deep within her for several more minutes, before he pulled out and came for the second time, coating her fur in his load, he moved away, forcing her to groom herself. He turned and looked at her for a long moment, "your free to move about the territory as you wish so long as you return here when I call, if you don't I won't hesitate to send a party out after you and tie you up again. The ceremony is set for tomorrow, I expect you'll be ready to take up the role of my mate." He says before moving out of the cave. Treys paws were chained, preventing him from leaving his cave, he growled and paced glaring at the two guards that were positioned at the front of his cave.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 5:22 am

She let out a loud painfilled cry as she felt his barbs against her walls and she tried to move against him but she was in so much pain she couldn't, she just laid limp and jerked forward with his thrusts.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 4:05 am

He bit harder down on her scruff his cock prodding into her, he gave her no time to adjust to his size and instead started to ruthlessly pound into her. Showing little care that his barbs were ripping into her. The amount of force he was using was enough to have the small female being forced forward and back on the ground. He roared in pleasure,digging his claws in to her sides to keep her still.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 4:02 am

She whimpered then let out a cry as she felt him mount and bite into her scruff, no matter how much she wanted to fight back, she had to keep Trey from getting hurt no matter what, even if it meant letting Leon do as he wished to her.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 3:59 am

He smiled, "good girl" he said, and took his paw off her moving to her back and mounting her, he began to slowly rub his sheath over her rear, as if he was trying to prolong the inevitable. He leaned down and bit into her scruff, drawing a fair amount of blood.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 3:52 am

She trembled and whimpered, "A-anything Leon... Just d-don't hurt him" She cried, "You taking me from him will be enough" Her voice trembled and she looked up at the large male fearfully.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 3:49 am

Leon watched her for a moment with a dangerous smirk, "fine, I won't hurt him so long as you cooperate, the second you don't it's on him, do you understand?" He questions stalking toward the female. He took the chain off connecting her to the wall, putting a heavy paw on her back, waiting for her responce,
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 3:46 am

Shir's eyes widened and she tried to fight against her restraints, "You cant do this Leon! At least give him time to mourn his father!" She cried out, trying to free herself, "Leon please! Don't hurt him!" She cried.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 3:35 am

He hissed angrily and roared for a warrior, when a male arrived Leon turned his back on Shir, "hurt him" Leon ordered, the warrior nodded, looking apologetically to Shir.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 3:29 am

She yelped when he came closer and she let out a whine as he cut off her air flow, she whined and tried to free herself, starting to panic. "I told you... Leon... He d-did n-nothing wrong" She was trying to breath while squirming against him, "He didn't fuck me like you clearly are going to do, he made love to me Leon, something you'll never be able to do" She hissed at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]
Page 23 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next