From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 7:55 am

(No worries)

"Fine Leon, I'll just go with one of these males that are clearly much stronger than me and look very horny, I'll be so much safer with horny males that could pin me down and fill me with their cubs much faster than anyone could show up to protect me" She shrugged, going to the end of the chain and she was just out of the reach of the guards, the largest couldn't hide his length throbbing from his sheath as the in heat female got close to him.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 7:51 am

Sorry accidentally sent the last message twice

Leon growled, "he may be fit to protect you but I don't want him near you, not until after the ceremony" he said subbbornly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 7:50 am

For a moment Leon growled but nodded, evidently the guards presence was enough to have him on somewhat good behaviour, "who do you want?" He questions crankily.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 7:40 am

Her ears flicked and she watched the guards come in, "Trey" She said flatly, looking Leon in the eye this time, "He's the only other male I trust, he'd keeo me safe, besides, I can see these morons here smelling my heat, Trey wasn't affected by it, atleast not the scent" She explained, her ears twitching off and on.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 7:37 am

For a moment Leon growled but nodded, evidently the guards presence was enough to have him on somewhat good behaviour, "who do you want?" He questions crankily.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 7:30 am

She continued grooming his chest, keeping her gaze out of his sight as her eyes widened, she knew what he wanted, and she knew she couldn't bring herself to do it, "Just... Let me pick my guard then" She asked quietly, her ears drooped.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 7:25 am

He looked at her for a long moment, but didn't change his mind, he however looked at her in great interest, evidently he expected more, than just some fragile grooming. He put a paw on her head and purred.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 7:12 am

"Please Leon? I'll be good" She mewed quietly and held herself back from gagging as she rubbed herself against him, licking his fur softly, attempting to make him think she really did accept him.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 7:09 am

He frowned, and sat back, "you can go, but I want a guard with you" he said, stretching out and yawning loudly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 7:08 am

She slowly relaxed as he spoke and she laid comfortably, letting out a soft yawn, "As ready as I'll ever be" She said quietly, knowing after last night that she was slowly breaking down and couldn't fight much more, "Could I wander the territory by myself today, I think I have some preceremony jitters" She asked him quietly, staying submissive to him so she wouldn't upset him.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 7:02 am

He purred at her movements, believing she was finally coming to terms with being his mate, he chuckled darkly and ran his claws through her fur gently "that's my good girl but I'm too busy-" he says as if he believed she wanted to mate, "are you ready for the ceremony?" He said playing with the chain that was currently keeping her down.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 6:53 am

She felt him nudge her awake and she let her ears droop, she slowly rolled so she was in a mating position, thinking he had wanted to mount her again.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 6:47 am

Leon growled and moved over to her, nudging her with his paw to wake her up, looking at the harness, he wondered if he should take it off.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 6:40 am

Shir was curled up and actually looked happy as she dreamt, purring quietly and letting out soft pleasured sounds as she dreamed about her and Trey, her tail twitching softly as she slept.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 6:39 am

When Leon woke up, he yawned and stretched, looking over at Shir.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 6:23 am

When he was finally sleep she whimpered and cried, bleeding from her pussy from his rough treatment, she wondered how a pride could let this happen, where one of its members was abused the way she was, she figured she'd never know and she let herself fall asleep, letting herself dream about being with Trey and them running around with their own cubs.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 6:19 am

He thrusted into her roughly, purposely pressing himself into her so his barbs pressed into her. He thrusted until he came within her, growling his approval he didn't pull out, instead he let himself harden inside her, laying over her pressing all his weight onto her before he let himself sleep.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 6:13 am

She tensed and whimpered as she felt him over her again, she laid and held her paws over her face to force her muzzle shut so she wouldn't make any noise, blood dripping onto the ground from the wounds on her sides from his claws, she continued to tremble and breathe heavily.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 6:10 am

Leon roared "quiet bitch" he said angrily, moving to mount her again, "you'll stay quiet if you know what's good for you" he warns.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 6:07 am

She yelped loudly when he smacked her and she whined loudly, "Leon no! Please! You just scared me! I thought you were some other male!" She cried out as she tried to get him to let her go, she whined and trembled heavily, her entire body shaking in fear of the large male.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 6:04 am

Leon snarled, rising his paw up he smacked the female, thankfully his claws weren't out. He abruptly pulled out of her when she started fighting against him. He grabbed her scruff and dragged her along the ground to the side of the cave where he hooked her harness back up to the wall by serveral chains.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 5:58 am

The saberess had cried herself to sleep and she jolted when she felt him thrust into her, she cried out and this time tried to fight against him, panicking after being abruptly woken up, she jad squirmed so much his claws cut into her sides as she spun herself around onto her back and tried to push him off, but she didn't use her claws on him, knowing what she was already doing would probably piss the male off, so she tried to lessen the pain that was bound to come by not using her claws on the bigger male.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 5:55 am

It was serveral hours before Leon came into the cave, moving to her, he purposely moved behind her, digging his claws into her sides he thrusted into her with a growl.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 5:49 am

All she did was give a small nod and she flinched when he nuzzled her, her breathing quickened for a second before she made her way toward their cave, getting to the cave and going as deep as she could, curling up and pinning her ears back, wanting Trey with her, she quietly cried as she laid curled up within the cave.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 5:46 am

Leon moved to Shir and nuzzled her, "head in and get some sleep, I've got a few things to work out before tomorrow, there's sabors at the door if you need anything" Leon said the last part as if he'd done it for her Benifit when it was obvious it was so she wouldn't run.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]
Page 22 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next