From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 25 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 12:40 am

She rolled her eyes and chuckled as she headed back with the male, letting out a soft growl and she batted at him while crouching and wriggling her hips, baring her fangs and kneading the ground with her claws.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 25 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 10:38 pm

Trey smiled and purred back, "come on, let's get you fed" he said with a light chuckle, sliding off her lazily, his tail flicking up as he trotted instictively spraying his scent of inanimate objects marking them as his own. He strentched down, his claws digging into the sand while his rear wiggled in the air, inviting the female to a play fight as they made their way back.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 25 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 4:36 pm

She panted and squeaked as she felt water splashed onto her, she tried to bound away but he was over her before she could, "Not sore, but maybe later on I may be sore" She said and licked his face, "We should head back so we can get what's left of that mammoth you caught" She purred.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 25 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 6:53 am

He smiled and moved over to her, pressing his paw against her stomach he began grooming her. He continued grooming her for serveral minutes, taking his time with her lower stomach and tail. Before he sat up and moved to the water, purring as he padded in. Unlike most cats, Trey loved the water, he burried his head in the water and splashed Shir with a devilish smirk, he pressed his claws into the sand and strentched, pouncing on Shir, pureposely rubbing his body over her, splashing water onto her. He laid down on her stomach, careful so he didn't hurt her under his weight that was no doubt double her weight. He nuzzled her petty form, "how are you feeling kitty? Not too sore I hope" he says with a light cocky chuckle, he obviously wasn't above gloating his size.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 25 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 5:08 am

She purred and pulled away from him, doing as instinct told her and she started to roll around on yhe ground to try and insure his seed implanting in her womb, she eventually stopped and she started to groom herself.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 25 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 5:01 am

Trey pressed himself into her womb and released into her, growling his approval he remained balls deep inside her, crouching over her until he released completely inside her. He purred and leaned down to nuzzling her before pulling out, his cock hanging limply between his legs.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 25 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 4:58 am

She panted and clenched tightly around his length and she let out a pleasured cry as she orgasmed, trembling under him as her juices surrounded his cock.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 25 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 4:54 am

Trey continued to thrust into her, trying to keep his pace bareable for her, but all he wanted to do was increase his pace and intensity, yet he squashed the thoughts not wanting her hurt. He leaned down ad he continued to thrust and groomed her ears.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 25 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 4:51 am

She hissed and let out pained whines whenever he felt his barbs ripping at her walls, she squirmed and panted heavily, starting to clench around him asbher orgasm neared already.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 25 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 4:49 am

Trey growled when he smelt her heat, his pace turning a little frenzied, he pressed himself into and out of her repeatedly, being careful so his barbs wouldn't hurt too much.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 25 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 4:40 am

She panted and let out a moan, mewling out and pushing back against him as he thrust, she hissed and growled whenever his barbs scraped her walls, the stimulation activating her heat and causing her body to release an egg into her womb, her heat scent started to rise, she didn't recognize the scent since it was her first time being in heat or even mating.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 25 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 4:35 am

Trey started thrusting as soon as she moved her hips, lifting his head up and roaring loudly before leaning down and biting her ears.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 25 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 4:33 am

She let out a loud whine as she felt him push into her and she tensed, hissing in pain when he stretched her farther than she felt she could take, "Trey..." She whined after a few minutes as she started rolling her hips.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 25 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 4:32 am

His cock grew to its full extent and he pressed himself inside her, growling his approval at her tightness. He pressed his chest onto her and forced himself balls-deep inside her. Before he steadied himself and waited for her to adjust to his size, knowing he was her first.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 25 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 4:29 am

She pushed up against him and purred loudly, she gasped softly and let out a moan as she felt him prodding against her, she kneaded the ground and lowered her chest for him to have more access to her rear end.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 25 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 4:21 am

He smiled and l and down to grip her scruff, grooming her softly before mounting her, he begun to slowly rub his sheath over her lower back, his cock slowly emerging and prodding at her.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 25 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 4:17 am

"I'm not in heat yet, so there isn't much of a chance until then, but we can still try" She purred and licked his face, rolling onto her stomach under him, crouching like she was in heat, her tail twitching against his stomach, "Just go easy, since its my first time" She purred.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 25 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 4:12 am

Trey looked down at her in surprise, but smiled widely, moving to mark her stomach and cheeks, "when?" He asked, if he was honest, trey wanted to mate with Shir as soon as possible, he wanted to mate with her soon so that he wouldn't back out.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 25 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 4:09 am

She purred and rubbed against him, gasping as she felt him tackle her and she let out soft mews as she felt him marking her, "He's going to be so mad" She giggled as she licked his face, squirming and nuzzling him, letting him mark her, unlike when Leon did it she fought with all her might, she just let Trey mark her. "Trey... I... I want your cubs... To prove to all of them even our love cant be put to the test" She mewed softly and looked at him seriously.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 25 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 4:02 am

Trey founded deeply but he couldn't lie, he loved the idea of creating a pride with Shir, he would jump at the chance to mate with her, the only thing holding him back was his father and the knowledge that Leon could very well use him as leverage to direct Trey. Trey purred, and stood pouncing on her playfully, using the opertunity to throughly mark her.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 25 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 12:36 am

"After how rough he was marking me last night? Yeah right, Trey, he slept on me, you know how much I hate that" She growled lightly, cleaning her long canines, "If we get caught... We can leave... Abandon everyone here and start our own pride" She said and rubbed against him, the affects of her heat already starting, but she wasn't in heat yet.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 11:03 pm

Trey frowned, "how do you plan to get to me before Leon gets to you, I'm running a fine line Shir. If I step over any lines I'll be banished and mating with you is one of those lines." He sighed and rolled onto his back, "maybe you should let Leon mate with you"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 10:58 pm

"Maybe within the next couple sun rises... Its close though, I can feel it" She sighed and laid with him, continuing to rub herself against the male, purring loudly as she did so, "If I spoke to mother about it she'd lock me in a cave with Leon" She grumbled.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 10:56 pm

Trey frowned, "how soon?" He asked, laying down on his side, allowing her to bathe in his scent as much as she wished.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 10:54 pm

Her ears flicked and she followed him, spotting the water and she licked his cheek before slipping into the water, cleaning herself off of Leon's scent, "Trey... My first heat is soon... I can feel it coming..." She said quietly once she got out of the water, "I don't want Leon to be the one to get me first..." Her voice trembled and she pressed herself close to the male, rubbing her head against his softly, mostly trying to get their scents mixed on their fur, liking his scent much more than Leon's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]
Page 25 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next