From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
AshXNight

Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 5:32 am

Trey growled, whirling around. Although due to his large size he was much slower. “Come here” he purred out doninately.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 5:22 am

She bounded away from him and gave a laugh, lashing her tail and she ran toward him, she lept over him and playfully swatted at him before scooting out of his reach again.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 5:18 am

Trey growled, moving to his feet and pouring towards his mate. Swiping at her gently, his tail lashing.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 4:46 am

The female purred and she rubbed herself against her mate, licking his face and she nipped his ear before bounding off, keeping out of his reach.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 4:29 am

Trey couldn’t resist purring at her attempts to cheer him up, rolling onto his back and kneading her body with his large paws. Squatting at her playfully, growling softly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 3:55 am

She drooped her ears back and she rubbed against him, giving a soft whimper, nuzzling her way under his head and she licked at his face, wanting him happy again.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 12:30 am

Trey growled softly, letting his mate know that while he would do anything to make her happy, he definitely didn’t approve of his deal. Nor did he approve of the fact he’d have to leave Leon alone unless he attacked first. His tail twitching in irritation, laying on her side as he brooded grumpily.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 3:53 pm

She gave a small smile and quietly purred as he agreed, "Thank you Trey... It means a lot" She told him, rubbing herself against him.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 3:47 pm

Trey watched her for a long moment before he eventually nodded, agreeing to her deal.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 3:42 pm

She watched him and sighed, pressing her muzzle to his, "If he attacks.. Then do what you have to do.. But if he doesn't attack, don't" She tried compromising with him, giving him a sad look.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 3:39 pm

Trey watched her for a long moment, but said nothing not totally convinced he wouldn’t jump at the opportunity to kill him if given the chance, regardless of what he’d told her.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 3:35 pm

"Please Trey, for me" She whined, "For our cubs" She whimpered, "He might have done a lot of bad to us, but it won't make us any better than him, no one deserves to have their life ended" She pleaded.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 3:32 pm

Trey growled lowly, “he hurt you, he doesn’t get a free pass” the large saber told her, moving over to her, beginning to groom her.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 3:28 pm

"No Trey" She said, placing a paw on his chest, "You'll be no better than him, please, don't" She pleaded and pinned her ears.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 3:25 pm

Trey nuzzled her to try and comfort her, aware of her fears. “When I get the chance, I’ll kill him Shir” he promised
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 3:22 pm

She pressed against him and she trembled softly, hiding her face in his chest, "He would have hurt you if I refused... Or hurt me.. He had me chained inside... I couldn't breathe for some of it... He fell asleep on me" She whined, getting as close to him as she could, she knew he knew of her fears, she hated being laid on, unless playing of course, but she always had issues with being laid on after nearly being crushed by a baby mammoth as a cub, she felt comfort in him telling her he would care for the cubs, nuzzling him and she licked his cheek.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 3:16 pm

Trey stood up immediately and nuzzled her, “he can’t hurt you anymore” he told her “I promise” he started to lick her head and ears lovingly “even if the cubs aren’t mine, I’ll raise them as my own” he told her..
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 3:13 pm

She pinned her ears and flinched at his question, letting out a breath, "I never mated with him... He forced his rancid seed into me.." She whimpered, knowing of some males that would kill cubs that weren't theirs, "He was mad you got me when my heat started.. He.. He did a lot of bad things.." She whimpered, hanging her head and trembling softly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 3:08 pm

Trey was watching Shir for a few moments before asking, “did you mate with Leon?” Finding himself concerned about the sadistic bastard being the faster instead of him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 3:06 pm

She purred as she ate her fill, lashing her tail softly and relaxing in the sun, glad she could finally relax with him, purring as she watched her mate, knowing what he was watching, "We'll know soon" She purred to him.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 3:03 pm

Trey didn’t express any interest in sharing the meal, nuzzling the female and laying down a few feet away watching her, his eyes trained on her stomach.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 3:01 pm

Shir was grooming along the rows of teats on her belly when he returned, she purred loudly and sat up, nuzzling him and she pulled his kill close, laying down and ripping it open, leaving room for him to eat as well.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 2:57 pm

When trey returned, he was carrying a large rat like creature in his mouth, dropping it at his mates feet.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 2:55 pm

"Be safe" She purred, following him out and laying just outside the den, grooming herself and purring loudly, taking extra time in grooming her belly and between her legs.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 2:51 pm

Trey nuzzled her, “wait here. I’m going to set us up a small territory for now” he told her, worried about leaving his mate but knowing she’d be safety once he marked the territory, he went about enforcing a border with heavy claw marks and scented trees.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]
Page 18 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next