From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
AshXNight

Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 12:38 am

Trey was angry at himself for bringing it up, he should have seen the conversation would direct itself to her parents, he then, had to be the one to wipe the idea of allowing her parents to see the cubs out of her head. He felt terrible, continuing to groom at her body in a comforting sort of way.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 12:16 am

She sighed and nodded lightly, nuzzling him softly.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 12:12 am

Trey nodded halfheartedly and groomed her in an attempt to comfort her. “We can figure everything out later” he assured.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 8:11 pm

She sighed as she listened to him, "Maybe... I just miss my parents... What if they never meet the cubs...?" She whined softly, keeping her face hidden, "I guess we should find our own pride.." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 2:17 pm

Trey considered her words, from a tactical point of view, going back to their old pride would be the safest bet - to mingle with over Saber's who knew them. Something stopped him from agreeing with her, however, her parents. He had lied about them being alive, he doubted the lions back home would be as willing to lie to protect her as he was. "What if whoever took over was loyal to Leon?" he questioned trying to get the idea of going back out of her head, sitting and nuzzling her gently.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 12:50 pm

Shir pinned her ears as she listened to her mate, looking down and sighing, "I just... What if something happens once we're leading the pride... They may turn on us.." She murmured, thinking about the different possibilities, "I know we're safer with numbers but..." She sighed, hiding her face in her mate's fur, "With Leon gone... What if we went home? Someone else surely has taken leadership now" She asked.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 9:31 am

Trey chuckled, "you were mine since the moment I saw you" he purred and continued to groom her, "do you think we should consider starting a pride again, we talked about it. But after Leon, the plan really died out, but we're not safe alone, not if an actual pride finds out...we're exposed." Trey told her worriedly, still licking at her side and stomach.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 7:16 pm

Shir purred as she laid on her side, letting him groom her stomach, her tail lashing about, "I remember about the time we first met.. Right away you were very affectionate toward me" She purred, licking at his head softly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 4:21 pm

Trey repeated her purring, “oh yeah?” He rolled onto his stomach and then moved to start to groom her, paying particular attention to her stomach, “how do you figure?”he questioned with a knowing smile.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 1:03 pm

"You're acting like before the planning happened for the ceremony all that tome ago" She cooed and cuddled up to her mate, purring loudly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 1:00 pm

Trey pawed up at her as she nuzzled and licked him, purposely curling his tail around her back leg, keeping her in place with a cheeky grin. He chuffed up at her affectionately, taking the moment to mark her with his cheeks while she was still.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 12:40 pm

She purred and chuckled softly, nuzzling her mate and licking his nose softly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 1:07 am

Trey smiled, his tail lashing as he moved his body around so he could lick at her face. Trey gave a playful look and rolled onto his back, exposing his belly to her affectionately.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 3:52 pm

"Maybe soon they'll be old enough to start sparring too" She chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 3:49 pm

Trey chuckled and jumped off of her, just in time to see the cubs play fighting.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 3:39 pm

She gave a playful growl and she nipped back at him, lashing her tail lightly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 3:36 pm

Trey smirked and pounced at her, caging her with his body, biting at her ears playfully.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 3:31 pm

"No, I haven't" She agreed and chuckled, purring as she watched him.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 3:29 pm

Trey chuckled, “you haven’t hunted with me yet” he informed her, stretching and purposely flexing his claws and wiggling his rear, trying to impress her.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 3:24 pm

"Well, its been some time since I've had a successful hunt" She shrugged, "But I should be fine" She purred.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 3:23 pm

Trey chuckled in amusement at her story, purring and rubbing against her, “so I should be expecting to have to save you from a mammoth when we hunt then” he joked.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 3:14 pm

"What? My first hunt?" She questioned, shruggling lightly, "Father was doing the typical stay in the bushes, we were going after rabbits, small enough for me to catch, but still difficult" She began, "Right when I was about to pounce, this herd of mammoths came into the clearing, one of the calfs nearly sat on me" She said.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 3:11 pm

Trey chuckled and nudged her, “what happened? During the hunt?” he questioned curiously.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 2:51 pm

"I guess you would have" She chuckled, leaning against him softly, watching the cubs play.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 2:45 pm

Trey chuckled and nibbled at her head, "i would have given anything to see it" he said with a smirk, before rolling onto his side next to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash] - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]
Page 8 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next