From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Only Omega [Lone]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Only Omega [Lone] - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 12:11 am

"Every omega is different, back in highschool there was this one omega that had a heat for almost a month, your mother was only ever in heat for a couple days, some of his friends were in heat for at most a week, it just depends" He said and shrugged, his voice softening when he spoke to Sam, "Its acting up again huh?" He asked him softly, already smelling his son's heat scent coming back.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 12:06 am

The small omega found himself slightly stiffening when the other mentioned something about not wanting his grandmother to bring an omega. Biting his lip, he found his fathers legs being curled around him. Nearly flinching at his fathers harsh tone, his eyes following the phone that was tossed to the side. He blinked and looked over toward the male. Head nestling up against his shoudler. Knowing his heat was slowly kicking in once more. Showing that he wasn't finished with his heat. "How long does a heat last?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 11:49 pm

"No mother, do not bring an omega here, I'm going to find one on my own this time, not have you or father pick one for me" He snapped, he was tensing up again and he held Sam to him, curling his legs around his omega, "In fact mother, I'm already looking into an omega that I've had my eye on, now get off my back" He snapped before hanging up on his mother, tossing his phone off somewhere and groaning.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 11:43 pm

Sam was surprised to hear that it was his grandmother. He quieted and shifted down so he was slightly curled on his stomach and lap. Listening his father talk to her quietly. Of course he's at school, though he wish he actually was. And that was a fact, he always left his phone at home when he left for school. He shifted around once more, still trying his best to be quiet. He slightly perked up when his grandmother had mentioned something about an omega. And he knew that his father might need to actually find one. He swallowed as he noticed his father didn't abide to that. Because Sam was already going through his first heat.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 11:09 pm

Gray answered his phone and he sighed, "Hello mother" He grumbled into the phone, "I'm getting better yes mother" He rolled his eyes as he spoke with his mother, "No mother, you know hes at school right now, and you know he leaves his phone at home while at school" He groaned, placing a finger to his lips to tell his son to be quiet, "No mother, I don't want you to find me another omega, I can find one on my own thank you very much" He growled, "Yes mother" He was quickly becoming very agitated with his mother, "I know I need to get another omega before Sam has his first heat, I know" He snapped.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 10:55 pm

The omega found himself grinning lightly as he saw his father sleeping. He shifted around and curled up more. Yawning lightly as he struggled back to sleep. Absolutly exhausted out of his mind. He twitched lightly at the ringing phone. Wondering who exactly was calling his father.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 10:24 pm

The alpha kept his son in his arms and he snored as he slept, drooling a little since his mouth was agape, he twitched and mumbled every couple minutes before jolting awake when his phone rang, he grumbled and leaned over to grab his phone, rubbing his face as he tried to wake up befofe answering his cell.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 10:22 pm

Sam finally awoke the next day. His body jolting up as he thought about school. Though when he saw his father, he settled back down and curled up on top of him. Remembering that he was supposed to stay from school until his heat was over. And he hated the thought of the large amount of homework he was going to have.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 3:35 am

He pulled a blanket over them and watched his son with a smile, his length twitched inside him for a while until his knot shrunk and his cock softened, Gray pulled out of his son and continued to hold him while he too dozed off.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 3:26 am

"I hope so, I don't want the pups and myself to be rejected," he said. Stretching out his body lightly. Still feeling the others cock deep within him. And once he had gotten comfortable on top of his father. He started to lightly doze off. Nuzzling his chest as he finally had fallen into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 3:21 am

"What do you mean Sam?" He asked and watched his son with a questioning look, "We'll love them if you have pups" He told him.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 3:17 am

"Yeah, I know. I feel the mark on my neck." He said lightly, not liking the fact that his head was being moved. And he just wanted to settle down and try to sleep. "But what if I have pups?" He finally questioned. Shifting around, still feeling the others member inside of him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 3:13 am

"I just Don't want to risk other alphas getting you, you are mine after all" He cooed and cupped his omega's face softly, "I did mark you" He pointed out, "That makes you mine" He said.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 3:07 am

Sam was surprised his feather even thought about homeschooling him. "O... Okay, but why homeschooling?" He asked. Was his father not wanting him to breed with another male. Let alone carry someone else's pups besides his own? He wasn't sure, though he hoped that he would be okay. And if he did carry any children, he would be worried.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 2:36 am

"You'll be home until your heat is over, then we'll see about you going back, or just home schooling you" He said and nuzzled his omega softly, holding him close and softly massaging his body in hopes that he wouldn't be sore later on when he relaxed more.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 2:28 am

The omega opened his mouth to speak, but closed his mouth lightly as he listened to the alpha speak. He nodded lightly and let his head rest down against the others chest. "Never mind," he spoke lightly. Shutting his eyes as he started to grow pretty drowsy. "What am I going to do for tomorrow? Stay home from school?" He asked. Not lifting his head to look at the other male.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 2:04 am

"What do you mean son? For all they know we're just a normal alpha and omega, in some places its normal for an alpha to take their omega child's first time, my father did that to your uncles and aunts" He stated, Gray came from a large family, but he had been the only alpha his father had sired, in every generation of his family the alpha had always been the omega child's first breeding, so to him it was natural.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 1:57 am

Sam laid on his father. Head resting on his chest as he struggled to regain his breath. He could definitely tell his father was feeling a lot better. And it made the omega feel proud that he was making his father happy. He shifted around as he looked up toward his father. "What are we going to do about the kids if there are any?" He finally questioned. Shifting around on the others knot.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 9:45 pm

As soon as his son was marked, Grey rolled them so Sam was laying on top and he wrapped his arms around him, his length twitching inside the omega, "Mine" He murmured and nuzzled the omega, already he seemed a lot better than he was just an hour ago, a loneliness seemed to leave him after he marked Sam as his.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 9:43 pm

The omega tensed up as the other finally shoved his knot into him. Moaning out in pleasure when his warm seed finally exploded inside of him. Basically making his bowels really warm. He quivered as he panted in pleasure, shutting his eyes, he rested his head back. Licking his lips, he moved his head a bit to allow his father to mark him as his omega. Hoping to show it off and make the other alphas jealous.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 9:34 pm

He let out soft growls and he groaned out as he continued to thrust, panting heavily and he kissed his son again, pushing him deeper into the couch as he finally shoved his knot into his son, letting out a loud deep groan as he thrust a couple more times before his seed exploded into Sam, "Good.... Little omega..." He cooed and nuzzled the younger man, finding a spot and using it to mark his son as his omega.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 9:30 pm

Sam gripped at the couch below them. Moaning weakly as his father restarted to thrusting once more. He was about to open his mouth and say otherwise, but his father wanted to hear him beg for more. And if that was what he wanted, then that was what he was going to give. His face flushed lightly as he looked to the side, surprised he did something better than his own mother. Especially at something like this. His body shuddered as his fathers lips moved around his neck, leaving dark marks. He moaned once more and panted softly. "F... Fuck me harder, daddy. Fill me with your pups," he whined innocently. Moving his lips to his fathers jaw.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 9:22 pm

He grunted as he resumed thrusting, trying to build up both their climaxes again, "Possessive, not jealous son, now, the only words I want to hear are you begging for me again, fuck you are better than your mother at that" He grunted as he thrust into Sam, burrying his face in Sam's neck and sucking hard to leave dark marks on his neck. He groaned loudly, feeling precum drip from his cock again, lubricating Sam more as he thrust hard and fast.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 9:19 pm

Sam let off a light noise as he was pinned back onto the couch. Resuming the same position they had previously been in. Surprised his father had been so angered about him talking about the alphas. Especially since he just got finished telling him he was unable to do anything. He probably made his father pretty jealous, and so now he was getting possessive and protective over what had been originally his. Guess all alphas were like that. He bit his lip sharply as soon as he felt his feather push back into him. All the way up to where his swollen knot was. Body quivering as the other rubbed usually knot against his ass. He bit his lip and raised a eyebrow lightly. "You that jealous?" He teased lightly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 9:12 pm

He sighed as he listened to his son, it actually angered him when Sam spoke of the alphas in his school, "You're taking the length of your heat off from school" He said sternly and pinned his son back onto the couch, nipping at his neck softly, "And I'll take the time off work if I need to, I have an omega to breed" He cooed, "No other alpha is better for my son, than me" He growled lightly, resuming their positions before, pushing himself into his son and groaning out, pushing into him right to his knot and rubbing the swelled flesh against his ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Only Omega [Lone]
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next