From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Only Omega [Lone]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
000TheLoneWolf000

Only Omega [Lone] - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 8:07 pm

Sam swallowed lightly as he moved his gaze to the side once more. "I mean, a lot of alphas have been interested in me. They would fight one another and try to say who would breed me when I was in heat," he said. And that indeed was true. The alphas were definitely setting their eyes on him, watching and waiting for his heat to finally spring up. And then one of them would finally battle the others to get the mate. His eyes were still fixed away from his father, who's hands were now pressed against his face. "And why not?" He asked finally. Still not looking at him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 7:16 pm

"Sam, I want to go completely, believe me, having an unclaimed omega around when I'm omegaless is driving me up the wall, but you need an alpha that can be with you all the time, I have work and you have school" He said softly, cupping his son's face, "I'd love to make you mine and never give you up, but I cant keep you safe like another alpha could right now" He said softly.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 7:07 pm

Sam whined as his father pulled out. He whimpered and shifted around, not liking the emptiness he felt inside of him. His body wasn't happy with it either. Because it knew that he wasn't a happy, bred omega. After a while of calming himself, he took in a sharp breath and let his head rest back. "O... Okay, what time is it?" He questioned. hesd moving to the side to see that it was close to his bedtime. He shifted up and panted, "I need to head to bed," he spoke lightly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 6:56 pm

The alpha breathed heavily and felt his knot forming, he bit his lip when he felt the omega climax, but he regained some sense and he whined as he pulled out of his son, his length hard and throbbing and his knot fully formed, "I cant Sam... I wont do that to you" He panted heavily, his muscles trembling as he was on the brink of release.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 6:50 pm

The omega was pleased that he was good. He let his head move back so it was resting against the couch arm. Moaning out as he moved his hips back after each thrust. "D... Damn, please knot me, breed me to hold your pups," he panted out. Toes curling as he found himself releasing into both his stomach and his fathers. Shutting his eyes as he panted out. Still moaning in pleasure from the thrusts.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 6:45 pm

"Good Sam... Keep going..." He groaned out, lifting himself up to get more leverage when thrusting into his son, groaning out and feeling his climax rising fast, precum seeping from his cock and into his son's ass, lubricating him more and allowing the alpha to thrust faster.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 6:37 pm

Sam found his cheeks heating as the other told him to beg. He moaned out once more, fingers still digging into his fathers back. Knowing there was a Hugh chance he was leaving bruises. "N... Ngh, fuck. Pound me harder daddy. Sh... Show me who I belong to. Breed me as yours," he whimpered out in pleasure. Shifting his hips around, moving so Gray could hopefully move deeper into him. Shuddering as he felt his fathers earn in his ear. Enjoying each thrust to the fullest.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 6:32 pm

The alpha groaned out and continued to thrust into his son, breathing heavily and pulling him up more, nipping at him harder while thrusting as hard and as fast as he could, "Beg for daddy..." The alpha growled lightly into his son's ear, wanting to hear his son begging for him to fuck his ass, he hadn't enjoyed begging much when his wife did, just because he sucked at begging, but he wondered if his son could do the same or better.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 6:25 pm

The omega moaned out as the others thrusts started to grow faster and stronger. Enjoying the waves of pleasure he felt as the males member moved inside of him. His head shifted a bit as his father nipped at his skin, which made him want the other more. His body tensed up as he cried out in pleasure. Growing close to his own release after the other hit against his prostate. Clawing at his fathers back needily.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 6:20 pm

Gray held Sam close while strengthening his thrusts and groaning out, he panted and nipped at any little bit of skin on Sam he could get to, shuttering and letting out low grunts when his thrusts were getting rougher, hitting the omega's prostate a few times while moving him to thrust deeper into him.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 6:13 pm

Sam moaned out as the other continued to push into was surprised that his father managed to get all the way inside of him. His body quivered as the alpha soon slid out of him, before instantly thrusting back in. He mewled out and gripped onto his father more. Still pressing kisses against his fathers neck, while he also nipped and sucked marks onto his neck. Shifting his legs so they were wrapped around him. Whining and squirming, begging for more.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 6:02 pm

Gray pressed against his son and groaned as he pushed more of himself into the omega, breathing heavily and slowly pushing in and out of him, moving slowly so he wouldn't hurt his son. He held him and tilted his neck so Sam had more access to his neck. He held his son's legs up and slid deeper into him after just a few minutes of thrusting, trying to contain himself.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 5:53 pm

Sam panted, squeaking when the other had finally pushed into him. Even though it was only the head of his member, he was still fairly big. His arms moved to grab at him, keeping his father close. Who was he to his father now? Was he now his omega? He wasn't at all sure. Though he loved feeling the others large member in his ass. He shifted back when he got used to the feeling. Nodding for him to continue. He definitely needed this, because his hest was driving him insane. He pulled away from the kiss, moving his lips up to press kisses into his neck. Mind foggy and hazy, to the point where he wasn't thinking straight.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 5:25 pm

The alpha panted softly and gave his son a soft nod, slowly pushing the head of his cock into his son's ass and he let out a low groan, feeling his son's tightness around his cock, making him lean over him more and roughly kiss his son, continuing to massage his length and pump him slowly. Gray let his son get used to the new feeling of having an alpha in him, remembering how Sam's mother hadn't even taken it well the first time they had done it.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 5:17 pm

The small omega quivered when the lips locked onto his neck and started to suck. And he assumed that the other was starting to creat marks along his neck. A soft noise exiting his throat as his fathers hands trailed along his body. Sam blinked as he was moved towards the couch. Shifting around to get comfortable on the couch, pleased they decided to get a very soft couch. He bit his tongue when he felt something press against his ass. And was a bit panicky, though he instantly calmed down. "Y... You can keep going," he finally urged. Moaning out when his fathers hand wrapped around his throbbing length.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 4:43 pm

Gray wasn't thinking too straight as he began to get rougher, sucking on Sam's neck and massaging his body, he knew he wouldn't be able to take much more teasing like this, but he wanted his son to feel pleasure on his first heat, but he just couldn't do much more, he moved them toward the couch and nuzzled him softly before starting to push his tip against his son's ass, licking his chest and grasping his son's length softly, massaging the sensitive flesh and waiting for his son's okay to keep going.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 4:28 pm

Sam moved his head to the side as his father continued to lick and kiss at his neck. Noticing their clothes were finally tossed away. Which were to be found when this was all over. The omega swallowed thickly as he nodded lightly. Showing he understood what to do if he needed his father to stop. Sam shivered when hands grabbed at his hips, pulling him up slightly.,while he was still pressed against the wall. Soft whines exited his throat as he practically begged for more.

The omega blinked as he realized a problem. There was a possibility that he might actually have kids after this. Did his father want more kids? He wasn't sure. He just hoped that his father was ready for that if it did happen.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 4:13 pm

Gray breathed heavily and he let out soft whines as he continued to lick and kiss his son's neck, he panted and started softly removing their clothes, "Stop me if you need me to" He mumbled as he grabbed his son's hips and pulled him up lightly, holding him up against the wall softly while he tried everything he knew that would stimulate both of them.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 3:59 pm

Sam kept his eyes fixed on his brother. Watching him with interest, wondering why he was so tense. He basically watched his father flicker on and off, and could tell he was seemingly debating something. A soft noise exited his throat when he was grabbed. Finding his back being pressed against the wall. Feeling his father pressing against him, and also nipping and kissing his neck.

The small omega blinked in shock, listening to his father try to speak. And now he understood what was going on. He was experiencing his first heat. And his father decided to snatch him up first. Even though other alphas at his school basically would fight one another, saying who would have him first. But no, it was his father who would have him. He bit his lip as he felt his fathers hips grind up against him. And he could definitely feel the others hard arousal against him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 3:47 pm

The alpha leaned against the wall, his arms holding him up, and he sighed loudly, sending a small glance to his son, he was tense and clearly getting aroused from so many thoughts going through his head and his son's scent hitting his nose. His muscles would tense then relax as he was clearly thinking, until he couldn't stop himself and longer, the alpha turned and grabbed his son, pulling him and pinning the omega to the wall, the alpha was trembling as he started to nip and kiss his son's neck.

"I'm sorry Sam... I cant... Take it anymore... Your scent" He whined, pressing himself against his son and softly grinding against him, letting him feel how hard and aroused he was, the alpha was already panting.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 3:35 pm

Sam watched as his father basically stammered and grew awkward around him. And that made the younger male a bit curious. "I do that every now and then, so it's no big deal," he soothed lightly. Shifting around against the doorframe. "You sure? Or are you just smelling another omega?" He questioned. Letting of a light yawn, walking back into his room. Hopefully trying to finish the rest of his homework.

A soft noise escaped him when a noise echoed through the house. He perked up and decided to see if his father was alright. He opened the door to his room, walking down the stairs to the kitchen. Letting off a light noise as he shifted over to his father. "Are you okay? Is there something wrong?" He asked. Not liking that his father was suddenly stressed out.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 3:20 pm

The older man nearly yelped when his son caught him, he stammered then thought of something to say, "Sorry, I just blacked out a little, I didn't realize where I was going" He murmured, "I could have sworn... I smelt your mother..." He murmured before turning and starting to head away from his son's room, trying to figure out how he was going to keep himself under control while his son was in heat.

He murmured to himself and he sighed, rubbing his face and disappearing down the stairs, he groaned and slammed his fist against a wall, chipping the paint quite a bit, but not putting a hole in the wall at least.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 1:01 pm

Sam perked up when he heard footsteps behind door. He cocked his head, placing down the homework he had been working on. He got up and shuffled to the door, leaning against the frame of the door once he had opened it. "What's the matter dad?" He questioned. Shifting around on his feet, eyes still plastered on his father. Ho seemed a little edgy. He hoped his father was alright.

"I've just been finishing up some homework. Were you wanting to come tell me something? Since yo usually go out at this time and shop," he said. Still leaning against the doorframe. Out of the corner of his eye, he could tell there was a small bump in his fathers jeans. And he knew instantly that there were a few things that were wrong. And it was probably what he's been feeling.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 4:33 am

"Alright son" He murmured, finishing his food and cleaning up, he rubbed his face and sighed, until he caught a scent, Omega? In heat? He questioned himself and he continued to smell the air, following the path to his son's room, he gasped to himself when he realized it was his son in heat.

Fuck... No... He's my son... I cant... Even if he's an omega and... And I'm an alpha without an omega... he thought and bit his lip as he thought, already feeling himself becoming aroused from his own son's heat scent.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 4:22 am

Sam shrugged his shoulders a bit. "It was pretty okay, though it could have been better," he said. Staying settled beside his father. Eating at his food that was handed to him. He hated how upset his father had become after his mother had left him. And he hated to have heard the news that she wS indeed dead.

When he was done, he shifted off the chair and stretched out. Shuffling to grab his things. "Aim going to head up to my room. I need to finish some homework. I'll be ready if you need anything," he said. Moving up the stairs to head to his room. His skin growing prickly and feeling weird. While his struggled to keep himself tiger her nose not try to mate with anything that h shouldn't,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only Omega [Lone]   Only Omega [Lone] - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Only Omega [Lone]
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next