From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm Free {PAFP}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
000TheLoneWolf000

I'm Free {PAFP} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Free {PAFP}   I'm Free {PAFP} - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 3:09 am

Erika nodded as she ran that through her mind. "Okay, I'll howl when I need some help," she said. Tail lightly wagging, she settled back down in a comfortable position. Yawning at how exhausted she was. "Sounds like a good idea, because I'm absolutly exhausted," she murmured. Letting her head rest down onto her paws. Lightly dozing off once use had settled down.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Free {PAFP}   I'm Free {PAFP} - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 2:38 am

"Just howl and I'll come running" His tail wagged lightly and he got up, poking his head out of the shack, seeing how dark it was outside, "It'll be safer to move in the late morning when people are out with their dogs, the catchers are on the other side kf town then" He explained to her.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: I'm Free {PAFP}   I'm Free {PAFP} - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 2:29 am

The female moved to clean herself. Lifting her head as she glanced over to Strider. "Hopefully, if not. I can always come find you," she murmured. Standing up, she stretched out her sore legs and back. Feeling tense, but new it was because of the way they had been settled. And now she was able to get up and walk around.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Free {PAFP}   I'm Free {PAFP} - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 2:01 am

It felt like a long time before his knot had finally shrunk and he stood up, but really it was only about 15 to 20 minutes, he stretched and yawned out, sitting and cleaning himself off, "With my scent on you, that should keep males off you if I'm not around" He said softly.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: I'm Free {PAFP}   I'm Free {PAFP} - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 1:54 am

The Akita nodded lightly as she thought for a moment. "I like the idea of that family," she said. Tail wagging happily as she rested back against the other. A light noise rumbling in her chest when he went back to licking at where they tied. Feeling the others knot finally shrinking, hoping to finally move around after this was done.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Free {PAFP}   I'm Free {PAFP} - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 9:41 pm

"They notice what you like and dont like and whenever they make extra food for you they'll make sure its what you like" He chuckled, resuming licking where they were tied, feeling his knot beginning to shrink very slowly inside her.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: I'm Free {PAFP}   I'm Free {PAFP} - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 9:39 pm

Her head cocked to the side a bit when Strider mentioned them making extra food for the dogs to eat. "The only time I would eat human food is when I would recieve scraps from the table whenever they would finish eating. And some of the scraps weren't at all that good," she said. Shaking her head, nose wrinkling in slight disgust. Though some of the things they made were good tasting.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Free {PAFP}   I'm Free {PAFP} - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 9:27 pm

"They have amazing food there too, whenever they make anything special, like steaks or anything meat wise, they always make extra for their dogs, even when I went regularly they made some for me too, they are great people, treat them right when you go" He said and gave a light smile, his tail wagging softly, "Its hard to find humans like them" He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: I'm Free {PAFP}   I'm Free {PAFP} - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 9:24 pm

The Akita found her tail start wagging in happiness. The home did sound wonderful, glad that the humans would allow her to roam. So she knew she would have to head back to the house to show that she was alright. Her head moved to nod a bit. "That sounds wonderful, I would like that home a lot," she spoke lightly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Free {PAFP}   I'm Free {PAFP} - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 9:02 pm

"They have a great yard, you can see out of the fence and they don't chain you up, they trust you'll stay in the yard or come back if you leave" He told her and relaxed, waiting for his knot to shrink so he could pull out of her.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: I'm Free {PAFP}   I'm Free {PAFP} - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 8:04 pm

"Okay, I'm sure that I'll be good over there. I just don't want to be cooped up in a small area," she murmured lightly. Moving her head to nuzzle up against him. Feeling his length lightly twitch inside of her. And knew it was going to take a while for the knot to shrink. She just yawned and stretched lghtly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Free {PAFP}   I'm Free {PAFP} - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 7:00 pm

His tail wagged and he continued licking her softly, his length throbbing inside her, "The humans know me so they won't mind me coming around, they tried to take me in once, but someone else took me away, I think its because of what my mother was, my father was accepted, but my mother, no" He said.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: I'm Free {PAFP}   I'm Free {PAFP} - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 6:54 pm

The Akita thought about it for a moment. Soon nodding her head lightly. Those didn't sound like terrible things to her. "Of course," she murmured. Letting her head rest down onto her paws. Eyes shutting lightly as she felt his tongue lightly lap at her head. And soon found he was nuzzling her too. And she decided to return the favor, nuzzling and licking him. Maybe she was special, because he didn't seem to want to knot her once and then leave.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Free {PAFP}   I'm Free {PAFP} - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 6:42 pm

"I'll take you to the family I know of, on a couple conditions" He said softly and he moved enough to lick her head, "Every time you get into heat, come to me" He murmured, "And when I like I can stay in your yard" He said, licking at her more, "And in turn, I'll take you to the family, and you'll be my only female" He said, nuzzling her softly.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: I'm Free {PAFP}   I'm Free {PAFP} - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 6:30 pm

She flicked an ear as the other growled at her for moving. So she just decided to lay down, so she didn't have to stand around and wait for the others knot to go down standing. She sighed as she looked back toward the male. Who had turned around to lick at where they were tied together. She could still feel his cum flowing into her. And knew that there was a big possibility that she would have pups. Erika wasn't sure that he would stick around to take care of them.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Free {PAFP}   I'm Free {PAFP} - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 6:24 pm

The hybrid male yawned and looked to her when she moved, growling lightly when he felt the tug on his knot, "Watch it, that's sensitive" He huffed lightly and raised his back leg, curling lightly and licking at where they were currently tied together, trying to ease the pain of being tughed on, his tail still wagged and his cum continued to flow into her, his balls twitching as they were emptied into her womb.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: I'm Free {PAFP}   I'm Free {PAFP} - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 6:15 pm

Erika yapped out when the knot was finally shoved inside of her. It was a bit uncomfortable, but she grew to accept the knot that was stuck inside of her. Body shuddering as his warm seed flowed inside of her, probably promising pups. She panted and looked back over to the male, watching as he turned around so their backside were facing one another. She let off a light noise and shifted around, trying to move forward. But found that wasn't really going to work.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Free {PAFP}   I'm Free {PAFP} - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 5:54 pm

The male snarled when he pushed his knot into her finally and he continued short and rough thrusts until his tip was in her womb and he howled loudly as he came, his warm seed flowing into her and becoming stuck within her due to his knot, the male panted heavily and slowly turned himself around, the two of them now butt to butt and he wagged his tail while catching his breath, glancing back toward the female.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: I'm Free {PAFP}   I'm Free {PAFP} - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 5:49 pm

The Akita panted as the male continued to breed her. Tail wagging still from the pleasure she was feeling. And also how this was helping her heat greatly. She blinked when his member began to swell. Instantly knowing that he was about to release and lock the two of them together. She panted and found herself releasing around the others member. Ears flicking as she listened to his growls of pleasure.

She lightly tensed when she felt his knot growing larger. Indicating that his release was closer than she expected. And she definitely awaited for the knot to finally push into her.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Free {PAFP}   I'm Free {PAFP} - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 4:36 pm

Strider let out pleasured grunts and growls as he humped the female, panting heavily and he let out pleasured whines as he humped her, he could feel the base of his cock beginning to swell to form a knot to lock them together, almost insuring pregnancy, but not always, he panted and let out louder growls as he humped her rougher and faster.

He wagged his tail and continued humping her, feeling his knot large enough now to hit against her whenever he thrust into her, knowing his climax was very close.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: I'm Free {PAFP}   I'm Free {PAFP} - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 4:24 pm

Erika found the male canine had eagerly mounted her. And she was pleased that he was actually going to help her with this. She felt his teeth grab ahold of her scruff, feeling his hips move against her own. Feeling his member brush against her e moved her hips back, trying to get him inside of her, and was pleased when he did.

She panted lightly as Strider pounded into her wildly. Tail lightly wagging happily as she enjoyed each pleasureable thrusts. And now her was glad that she ran from her family. Since they had mentioned something about getting her fixed. Because she was starting her heat, and for them that wasn't good.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Free {PAFP}   I'm Free {PAFP} - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 4:06 pm

Strider grinned and instead of toying with her, he quickly moved and mounted her, grabbing her scruff in his jaws and wrapping his paws around her, he shifted his back legs and growled as he started humping the female at a fast pace, his cock slowly poking out of his sheath and poking her folds, he growled as he tried to push himself into her.

He let out a pleasured growl as he finally pushed his cock into her, causing him to grip tighter onto the female and hump faster as his cock slid in and out of her pussy.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: I'm Free {PAFP}   I'm Free {PAFP} - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 3:54 pm

Erika let off a noise as his tongue trailed down to her stomach, even making his way to her teats. Which made her body slightly quiver in mere pleasure. The canine found he tail raising up in need and want. Moving back against the other male once he started to make it to her rump. A soft noise exited her throat when his tongue ran over her folds. And she definitely started to feel the heat sink in. Wanting to be mounted and bred by this canine. Her legs shifted around and she moved her hips back. Yapping softly from the light pleasure.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Free {PAFP}   I'm Free {PAFP} - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 3:36 pm

He chuckled as she spoke and he continued licking her, now licking her stomach, licking over her teats and giving them soft nips, "We'll have to go tomorrow, its getting about the time for the dog catchers to go out" He said, turning himself and he trailed his tongue from the base of her tail to her folds, testing how far into her heat she was, he knew he wasn't going to be able to hold himself back for much longer with her right here with him, and he knew she wouldn't know much, since she had been kept in a yard for so long.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: I'm Free {PAFP}   I'm Free {PAFP} - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 3:29 pm

The female soon had got to her feet, still enjoying the gentle licks she was recieving from the other male. Body slightly quivering from the pleasure that she had felt from each lick. "That sounds perfect. I don't like being stuck in one area for a long period of time. Since my family never really let me go out for walks and such." She said. Tail lightly wagging as the other canine licked at her underside "I may be pret, but I'm also fiesty," she said lightly. Nearly finding herself chuckling in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Free {PAFP}   I'm Free {PAFP} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Free {PAFP}
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next