From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm Free {PAFP}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

I'm Free {PAFP} Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Free {PAFP}   I'm Free {PAFP} EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 2:45 am

"The fence is easy to climb whenever you want out, hell, jumping over it is easy if you know how to do it" He chuckled and sniffed around the yard, his tail wagged and he smiled as he saw a bowl full of dog food, "They still leave food out" He chuckled as he sat down, his ears twitched and he lowered his head slightly as he sighed, ever since he was a pup he had wanted a family of his own, and these peoole had been the nicest to him, but because of his breed they couldn't keep him.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
000TheLoneWolf000

I'm Free {PAFP} Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Free {PAFP}   I'm Free {PAFP} EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 2:39 am

The Akita looked over to Strider when he had grabbed her tail. Watching as he pulled her from the road. Following after the male, she continued to happily look around at the nice homes. They were definitely nice. And she liked them quite a bit. She jumped up onto the car that Strider used, following him over the fence and into the backyard. Glancing around, she wondered how you get back out.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

I'm Free {PAFP} Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Free {PAFP}   I'm Free {PAFP} EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 2:58 am

He chuckled and pulled on her tail to stop her from walking out into trafic, he got up and started walking when the humans did, glancing to her and smiling, "We're close" He told her, his tail wagging softly as he lead her to the house, stopping and jumping onto a car once at the house and jumping over the chainlink fence.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

I'm Free {PAFP} Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Free {PAFP}   I'm Free {PAFP} EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 2:49 am

The female nodded as she continued to follow the male. Taking in all of the information that he was giving her. That was good, because she didn't really want to be rejected because she was having pups. And a lot humans didn't like their canine having any pups. Erika nodded as she smiled happily. Pleased to know they could see their pups anytime if they had any. And she was almost certain they would. "That's good to hear, I still like this family," she said. Shifting around in excitement as she walked.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

I'm Free {PAFP} Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Free {PAFP}   I'm Free {PAFP} EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 2:40 am

"How do they feel about pups?" He questioned, "They used to be breeders, so they don't really believe in getting their dogs fixed unless it has to be done because it'll harm the dog, the female really loves pups, I took an abandoned pup to her once and she took care of it right away, I've even seen them take in stray pregnant dogs and find them and their pups homes, but they don't have dogs right now so I'm sure they'll keep you, and if ee have pups, they'll find them good homes so we could see them whenever we want" He explained, stopping and sitting at a crosswalk when humans stopped to wait for the walk light to come on.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

I'm Free {PAFP} Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Free {PAFP}   I'm Free {PAFP} EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 2:36 am

The Akita folowed after Strider quickly. Soon managing to move behind him as she followed him toward the house. Glancing around at the dogs, who left her alone because of the scent she carried. When they were finally away from the smal crowd of dogs, she trotted up beside the other male. "How do you think the family would feel about pups?" She asked. And she wondered about her other dogs. How would they feel about the pups? Would they accept them as family and help to protect them?
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

I'm Free {PAFP} Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Free {PAFP}   I'm Free {PAFP} EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 2:28 am

"I promise, don't worry" He chuckled and started padding off toward the houses, "This way" He called to her, raising his tail dominantly as he padded through a small crowd of dogs, who all noticed him and backed away from the large male, even leaving the female alone when they smelt the top dog's scent mixed with her own scent.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

I'm Free {PAFP} Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Free {PAFP}   I'm Free {PAFP} EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 2:24 am

"Yeah, so I must have been too excited to the point where I looked past it," she mused lightly. Watching as the hybrid came over to her. Nodding he head once he asked that question. Tail wagging happily as he licked at her face. Enjoying the affection and love he gave her. "Yeah, you still promise to come by every now and then. If not, I'll know where to go," she murmured. Shifting back so he could get off of the fountain. Jumping off and lightly landing onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

I'm Free {PAFP} Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Free {PAFP}   I'm Free {PAFP} EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 2:19 am

"You seemed to be quite excited when you first showed up yesterday" He teased and chuckled, getting up and moving toward her, "Ready to head to your new home?" He questioned while licking her face softly for a few seconds, showing a little affection in front of the pack, though he still sounded very stern and commanding.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

I'm Free {PAFP} Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Free {PAFP}   I'm Free {PAFP} EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 2:05 am

Erika glanced over to the other Akita. Lightly moving her head to the side as she thought for a moment. "Well... I guess it's normal. Since he's basically like every male dog. So he's going to act like every male dog ever," she reminded softly. Nodding as she took in the fact that these dogs were fixed. And she was indeed glad that she wasn't fixed at all. Or she wouldn't have expected to find such a charming male. After a long talk, she wished the ladies goodbye and decided to go talk to Strider. Tail wagging lightly as she moved up beside him. Looking over the fountain made of rock formation. "I didn't see this when I came in last time," she hummed. Looking it over lightly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

I'm Free {PAFP} Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Free {PAFP}   I'm Free {PAFP} EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 1:57 am

Strider nodded and watched her before he padded off with a group behind him to where he usually laid, on a large fountian made from a rock formation. One of the females, an elegant Standard Poodle, swooned over the hybrid male, "I normally don't got for mutts ir half breeds, but that dog just makes me so gitty" She yipped and the rest of the females giggled.

An Akita looked to Erika and sniffed the air, "What's Strider like? I mean when he's on your back, the rest of us are fixed so we've never been in heat around him" She asked Erika.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

I'm Free {PAFP} Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Free {PAFP}   I'm Free {PAFP} EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 1:28 am

Erika still followed after Strider, even when they were into the park. Though she definitely decided to sit around and talk with the other females. Tail wagging when she was invited to sit and talk with the most popular, beautiful canines that were around. Who seemed to treat her like their own. She told Strider that she was going to sit with the females. And trotted to mingle with them. Tail wagging in greeting as she settled down beside them.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

I'm Free {PAFP} Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Free {PAFP}   I'm Free {PAFP} EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 1:01 am

Strider sniffed the air and started walking toward the park, "Luckily, the shed is just on the far side of the park, so it isn't that far of a walk" He chuckled lightly as he glanced back toward her, smiling softly as he lead her back to the park, but once other dogs were around he became a different dog, commanding and stern, even fighting with some males if they challanged him.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

I'm Free {PAFP} Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Free {PAFP}   I'm Free {PAFP} EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 12:59 am

Erika stood up after him. Happily trotting after him, tail up and wagging happily. She combed up beside him and glanced around happily. Looking up to see the sun rising up from the ground. She was pleased to know that this was a dog she could rely on. And who would hopefully stay with her pups. She sure hoped so, because he deemed to be a great father.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

I'm Free {PAFP} Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Free {PAFP}   I'm Free {PAFP} EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 12:13 am

His tail wagged and he nuzzled her softly, licking her face before he softly pulled away, "Lets go" He smiled and got up, heading toward the opening in the wall and he crawled out, standing outside the shed and waiting for her, his tail continued to wag and he panted happily.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

I'm Free {PAFP} Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Free {PAFP}   I'm Free {PAFP} EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 12:08 am

Erika lightly chuckled at his statement. Pleased the other was proud to have someone like her. Tail wagging in a happy way as she continued to lightly groom herself. Blinking when Strider sat beside her and helped to groom her coat. A soft rumble exited her throat as she nuzzled up to the other male.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

I'm Free {PAFP} Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Free {PAFP}   I'm Free {PAFP} EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 11:51 pm

"For a little while, also gives me a chance to show you off to the rest of the dogs in the park and make sure they know not to breed you, since that's my job" He chuckled playfully and he sat close to her, softly grooming her, his tail wagged and he placed his paw softly on hers.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

I'm Free {PAFP} Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Free {PAFP}   I'm Free {PAFP} EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 11:47 pm

"So are we heading to the dog park?" She questioned. Finishing up her food, she sat up and licked her lips. Moving to lightly groom herself, wanting to make herself seem nice and pretty for no reason. Guessed it was instinct for her to do that. She always liked making herself look nice.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

I'm Free {PAFP} Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Free {PAFP}   I'm Free {PAFP} EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 11:05 pm

"Its safe enough to be in the park now, but we cant go to the house yet, the dog catchers are still about, but slowly they're leaving" He explained as he sat and watched her eat, his tail wagging and he was smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

I'm Free {PAFP} Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Free {PAFP}   I'm Free {PAFP} EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 10:53 pm

The Akita nodded her head as she shifted back up. Watching as Strider nudged the food toward her. And she sniffed it, the food smelling delicious to her. She began to eat at bits and pieces. Liking the taste she got. And knew she would have to stop at the restaurant down the street every now and then. Because their food is good.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

I'm Free {PAFP} Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Free {PAFP}   I'm Free {PAFP} EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 10:22 pm

"Garbage from the restaurant down the street, its actually pretty good" He said and wagged his tail lightly while he set the food down and nudged it to her, "I already ate, and dogs from the park will be bringing me food anyway soon, so if you don't like this you can have whatever they bring today" He explained and continued wagging his tail, letting her see a completely different side of him that he never revealed to anyone, until now.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

I'm Free {PAFP} Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Free {PAFP}   I'm Free {PAFP} EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 10:20 pm

Erika finally soon awoke from her slumber. Yawning as she stretched out. Trying to loosen up her sore limbs. She sat up and looked around in a haze, wondering where the male had gone. She just decided to lay back down and wait for him. Watching as he finally came back with some food. Her tail started to wag happily as she shifted up. "What type of food did you get?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

I'm Free {PAFP} Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Free {PAFP}   I'm Free {PAFP} EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 3:26 am

Strider nuzzled her and slept soundly as he stayed beside her, twitching and snoring as well, early in the morning he woke up and went off without waking her to get food for both of them, coming back not too long later with some food.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

I'm Free {PAFP} Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Free {PAFP}   I'm Free {PAFP} EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 3:23 am

She noticed that Strider began to drag her onto his bed. Her ear lightly twitched as she wondered why he was suddenly moving her. Though she just shrugged it off and dozed off beside him. Nestled up in his warmth.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

I'm Free {PAFP} Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Free {PAFP}   I'm Free {PAFP} EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 3:14 am

He looked to her and softly dragged her onto his bed, curling around her and licking her cheek before he too relaxed and dozed off, his tail wagging and he smiled as he slept.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm Free {PAFP} Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Free {PAFP}   I'm Free {PAFP} Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Free {PAFP}
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next