From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Never Enough Pride [Ash]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Never Enough Pride [Ash] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Enough Pride [Ash]   Never Enough Pride [Ash] - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 1:40 am

The lioness snarled and swiped at anyone who came close to her, that was, until she felt a sharp pain within her abdomin and she hissed in pain, slowly coming down from the tree and she was about to walk back to the cave when she remembered Kovu was there, she winced and tensed when she felt the pain again and she looked for anywhere to go, eventually giving in and going to the birthing cave the humans had made, but what she didn't know was that Kiara had made it her own den and when the queen walked into the den the younger female attacked, Sasha snarled and roared at Kiara, the two trapping one another within the den. A smell of birth already wafting through the enclosure.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Never Enough Pride [Ash]   Never Enough Pride [Ash] - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 1:36 am

Kovu dodged her first swipe, giving a genuine pissed off snarl, he however hadn't managed to dodge the second swipe and snarled in pain when her claws tore over his cheek and eye. The blood was unable to be seen due to his pelt but every so often red droplets would hit the ground. He snarled and moved to the back of the cave, laying down.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Never Enough Pride [Ash]   Never Enough Pride [Ash] - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 1:27 am

She sent him another glare and she rolled over toward him, swiping her claws at him before she got up, "I don't need you telling me what I can and cant do Kovu, I'm not some delicate thing that breaks easily, if we were in the wild I would be hunting right up to birthing the cubs because you fat ass males cant even hunt for yourselves! You expect lionesses to do all the work!" She snarled at him and tried to swipe at him again before she ran out of the den, finding a tree and struggling to climb before she got up the tree and stayed there, like when she was first introduced to the pride.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Never Enough Pride [Ash]   Never Enough Pride [Ash] - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 12:47 am

Kovu glared and circled her slowly, "you don't need to fight, I'm here to protect you. I don't want the lives of our kits in danger because you believe you need to prove yourself Sasha. Your not fighting."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Never Enough Pride [Ash]   Never Enough Pride [Ash] - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 12:31 am

She sent him a small glare as he spoke, "Just because I'm having cubs, doesn't mean I cant fight Kovu, I need to show her who's boss before I'm too tired from the cubs to even fight back" She huffed, lashing her tail.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Never Enough Pride [Ash]   Never Enough Pride [Ash] - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 12:18 am

Kovu moving toward her, pawing her head away so he could begin grooming her. "You don't need to like her Kitty, you just need to tolerate her - dispite your willingness to fight it offers her a chance to dispose of our kits." He rested his head on her stomach, holding up majority of the weight himself trying to feel the movement inside her. "I want you to stay away from her, your not to fight her."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Never Enough Pride [Ash]   Never Enough Pride [Ash] - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 3:34 pm

"I don't like her" She grumbled when he came into the cave, she softly groomed her bulging stomach while glaring off toward nothingness off and on.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Never Enough Pride [Ash]   Never Enough Pride [Ash] - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 2:04 pm

Kovu emerged into the cave, his tail slashing around as he watched his mate, soon sitting waiting for her to either ignore him or acknowledge his presence.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Never Enough Pride [Ash]   Never Enough Pride [Ash] - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 2:03 pm

Sasha growled and paced in the cave, her ears pinned back and tail lashing in anger, "Stupid Kiara" She snarled under her breath.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Never Enough Pride [Ash]   Never Enough Pride [Ash] - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 2:01 pm

It wasn't long before Kiara moved away aswell, leaving Kovu growling and following after Sasha.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Never Enough Pride [Ash]   Never Enough Pride [Ash] - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 12:04 pm

Sasha jerked back and growled lightly, her ears pinned back and she huffed, turning amd walking toward the cave she liked.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Never Enough Pride [Ash]   Never Enough Pride [Ash] - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 6:50 am

Kovu growled lowly, swiping a large paw between the two lionesses. Kovu didn't much care for fights between females, but generally he was cocky and arrogant and as such enjoyed the attention if the fight was based on him. However Sasha was carrying his kits so he swung his body towards her, snarling at Kiara. He didn't like Kiara - his insticts prohibit it.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Never Enough Pride [Ash]   Never Enough Pride [Ash] - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 1:35 am

She growled when she heard the other lioness speaking, "Oh shove a Zebra up your ass, I can still kick your ass easily, besides, the humans would think you attacked me, since they think when everything is pregnant it cant fight back" She snarled, she had been in a bad mood before, and now? Even worse, with Kiara around Sasha would go after anyone, even Kovu, the lionesses claws dug into the ground and she treatened to attack the younger lioness.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Never Enough Pride [Ash]   Never Enough Pride [Ash] - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 1:29 am

Kiara snarled and launched forward, "I would watch my tone kitty" she taunted "your in no state to fight and you seem like your challenging" she said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Never Enough Pride [Ash]   Never Enough Pride [Ash] - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 1:26 am

"No, Kovu, its not alright, she cant get it through her thick skull that even if she wanted to she cant have cubs, for the amount of time she's been here, if she could have cubs she would be just as big as I am" She snarled toward the other lioness, her tail thrashing.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Never Enough Pride [Ash]   Never Enough Pride [Ash] - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 1:21 am

Kovu moved forward, nuzzling her neck softly "it's alright kitty" he says lïcking her ears protectively.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Never Enough Pride [Ash]   Never Enough Pride [Ash] - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 1:18 am

Sasha huffed when she felt too crowded, lashing out at the other lionesses, most knew the routine by now and took off a short distance away, but when Kiara didn't move, Sasha became angry, she got herself up and she growled loudly at the other lioness, her tail thrashing and her fangs bared, she hadn't liked the lioness from the start, and with her hormones raging she didn't like her even more.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Never Enough Pride [Ash]   Never Enough Pride [Ash] - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 1:15 am

(No problem)

Kovu trotted through the encloser, dodging a lioness that these humans had named Kiara who was a dark red colour. She was infertile although didn't seem to realise this, Kovu moved out of the trees to Sasha stalling near her, Kiara still following him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Never Enough Pride [Ash]   Never Enough Pride [Ash] - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 1:09 am

(Sure~ I had the idea of maybe they did try to get out but when they did they were caught and put into a more secure enclosure, if you don't wanna do that I can always change my post ^^)

Sasha sighed as she laid in the shade of the new enclosure, the other lionesses were around her, some new lionesses had been brought to join the pride but Sasha was still the only fertile one. The queen was clearly pregnant and close to delivering, but whenever the humans tried moving the pride to clean the enclosure, Sasha would fall into a panic and they wouldn't be able to get close at all, she never went into the fake birthing den the humans had made for her, she sensed that she was being constantly watched, so she just refused to go into that den. The dark lioness had scars on her face and some missing fur around the scars from the flare incident.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Never Enough Pride [Ash]   Never Enough Pride [Ash] - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 1:03 am

(Yeah let's skip - could you start)
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Never Enough Pride [Ash]   Never Enough Pride [Ash] - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 1:01 am

She didn't shy away from him as he came closer, she stayed where she was and she continued to groom him, her tail softly flicking.

(Wanna do a skip? Any random time?)
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Never Enough Pride [Ash]   Never Enough Pride [Ash] - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 12:59 am

Kovu leaned down a little growling softly again lïcking her flank, purr onto softly when she began grooming him, moving closer.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Never Enough Pride [Ash]   Never Enough Pride [Ash] - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 12:54 am

She submitted easily once he got up and growled, her ears drooped and she started to groom him in attempts to cease his anger toward her, she stayed silent so she wouldn't upset him more.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Never Enough Pride [Ash]   Never Enough Pride [Ash] - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 12:52 am

Kovu gave a growl and got to his feet asserting his dominace "he's more concerned with people trying to get in than animals trying to get out, and there's a point in the night when a zoo worker comes in there's two gates that arent surrounded by water"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Never Enough Pride [Ash]   Never Enough Pride [Ash] - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 12:48 am

"And? He has a gun Kovu, and how are we even supposed to get out!? They dug a hole to keep us in" She huffed at him, her tail lashing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never Enough Pride [Ash]   Never Enough Pride [Ash] - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Never Enough Pride [Ash]
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next