From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 6:56 am

Stonestar looked to her reassuringly, then leaned down, grooming the top of Flowerpaw's head affectionately.  "I just had to wait for the right time, Flowerpaw."  He explained.  "I was… consumed, by anger and grief, and didn't think I could bear to visit.  Besides," he turned to his other daughter, "I wanted to bring her along as well."  In the back of his mind, he wondered what, if anything, Flowerpaw had seen of his and Leafwing's strange new relationship, and what she thought of it.

Snapping out of that train of thought, he nuzzled Flowerpaw again. "Besides, from what I hear, you saved a life."
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 8:06 pm

She smiled warmly when she felt the familiar lick on her muzzle and stepped forward to nuzzle his chest. As a kit she'd usually just run up and 'tackle' him, meaning running straight into his bell and seeing what happened, but she was too big for that now, so she just pressed her cheek fur and an ear against his chest and listened to the steady thumping of his heart.

Flowerpaw was just about to look up, but she could already guess who he meant, and she felt Leafwing's muzzle rub against her side, breathing in her scent, and she turned and the two sisters nuzzled each other affectionately, not sharing a single word.

Finally, Flowerpaw backed up and stared at the two, and stuttered out, "I-I thought you weren't ever going to come. I'm sorry I didn't stay alive long enough to help the clan."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 7:42 pm

Stonestar trotted up to Flowerpaw, rubbing his muzzle and his pelt all over his daughter affectionately despite her being dripping wet. Licking her muzzle once, as had been his traditional greeting to the pair since they were kits, he turned to look over his shoulder and mewed "I brought you somebody else, sweetheart."
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 6:03 am

Flowerpaw, just about to make her final pounce on the butterfly, was startled by the yowl and ended up missing, splashing the front half of her body in the stream and making her head go under for a heartbeat, soaking her head and making her have an annoyed look coming back up.

She turned and looked at the sound of the voice, opening her mouth to tell them what on earth they were doing yelling like that, but stopped and stared when she finally recognized her father, and then her littermate padding up beside him, brushing pelts. "Father?" she mewed questioningly, stunned. She'd been waiting for his visit a long time after her death, but he had never come, so she had assumed he had been angry with her.

She crossed the stream and let the current take her down so that when she got out on the bank she had distance between her and the two new arrivals, her vision wavering as she felt surges of emotions flow through her, and like her true self shyly looked at the ground, unable to meet their gazes after so long.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 5:10 am

When Stonestar blinked awake, he sighed happily. The gentle terrain and peaceful atmosphere of Starclan had never failed to enchant him, and even after all his visits here as a leader he found himself taking a deep, satisfying breath of the sweet-smelling air. Detecting something familiar, yet seemingly distant in his mind, he scanned the area around him and quickly picked out Leafwing. However, her scent was distinctly different from the smell he was focusing on. Finally, after a moment, he picked out Flowerpaw's pretty coat, and it all came flooding back to him. Exchanging a look of kitlike excitement with his elder daughter, he turned his head back across the stream, yowling happily "Flowerpaw!"
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 7:52 pm

Leafwing gazed at her father as he fell into some sort of a trance-like state, and she copied him, her world instantly blacking out and then lighting back up in a luscious forest with a stream to one side, the sun shining brightly and the sound of trickling water soothing her.

Standing up, she looked around and spotted her father standing several tail-lengths away, but her head snapped across the stream when a white-furred she-cat came tumbling out, chasing a fluttering butterfly innocently traveling across the stream. She didn't notice the two new cats, but Leafwing recognized the cat instantly. "Flowerpaw...." she breathed.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 7:25 pm

"Leafwing." Stonestar mewled softly, grooming his daughter behind her ears to reassure her, "She'll come. I… I haven't even tried visiting her yet. I should have. But I wanted to wait to come here, so I could share our meeting with you." Looking earnestly down at his daughter now, he mewed "Come on. Put your nose against the stone and then sleep." He performed the ages old ritual, dozing off rather quickly despite the intense cold that coursed through him from his contact with the crystal.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 8:25 am

Leafwing stepped into the cave and stopped, staring as the stone lit up before their eyes, and she crept over to Stonestar and crouched on her belly next to him, as though seeking protection from the light. "Will we really see her?" Leafwing breathed. "What if she doesn't want to see us? What if she hates me because I lived while she didn't. What if she doesn't want to be my sister anymore? What if she blamed the clan for not being there to protect her?" The she-cat worriedly ceased her rambling and nuzzled her father's leg like a kit.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 8:12 am

"Don't say that, Leafwing." Stonestar mewed softly, turning his head and licking her shoulder reassuringly as they approached the tunnel. Being more familiar with its darkened passage, Stonestar slipped inside first, his eyes glinting as they reflected the outside light when he turned to wait for his daughter.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 9:05 pm

She smiled warmly and pressed herself against his pelt. "I just wasn't sure...I know how much you cared about her. I wish it had been me instead. It should've been." She licked his shoulder and rested her head on his, feeling his shoulder muscles flex as he walked. She saw the stones that housed the cave rise up in front of them.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 8:53 pm

Stonestar blinked in surprise at her. "Leafwing, of course I'm not angry!" Wrapping his tail around hers and using it to pull her side to side with him, he mewed "I just want to ensure that we got the truth from him. If Leafpaw comes to us at the Moonstone, then we can finally learn exactly what happened."
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 7:22 pm

She gaped with a wide mouth at Stonestar, and shook her head in denial. "I do not! Th-that was the first time I ever did that. And that was because you told me to." She gave him another pouting glare, and then her gaze softened. "B-but I made a promise, and I'll keep it. My-my virginity is yours." She dipped her head in shame at her admission, but she still had another question to ask. "Also..about Flowerpaw's last words...you aren't really angry at Flowerpaw, are you?"
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 6:59 pm

Stonestar dipped his head to Ginger respectfully, purring softly. "May have to take you up on that sometime." He mewed with a slight smirk, turning himself and his daughter around on a course to the Moonstone. He chuckled when he caught his daughter's angry glare. "What, Leafbutt? You act like you don't like eating ass. We both know otherwise." He teased, pushing her playfully, a massive weight off his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 6:54 pm

Ginger sat up on his haunches and nodded to the tom. "Of course. I don't actually treat she-cats badly. I just act tough to survive." He glanced at Leafwing and smirked. "Bu I can tell you have experience using your tongue."

Leafwing just glared at him. Her sister may have saved his life, but she didn't like the fact she had shoved her tongue up his ass for no reason.

The tom laughed at her glare and looked at her father. "You two seem to have a quite...intimate father-daughter bond. I'll leave you to it." He turned around and looked back. "You know where to find me if you ever want to have some 'fun.' I'll admit, I prefer she-cats, but toms can shake things up."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 6:45 pm

Looking up at his daughter, he nodded, indicating it was time to let him go.  "We'll ask her about this, tonight at the moonstone."  He mewed, determined.  Stepping off of the tom, he mewed "Thank you for the truth.  It… it was painful not to know what happened."
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 6:41 pm

Ginger snorted impatiently, but replied thoroughly, not really blaming the father. "The river cleaned her fur, but it stuck it all in clumps because the river was so powerful. I also licked up all the blood from my claws' scratch marks." He shuffled his paws and gulped before adding one last thing. "Right before she died, she said she was sorry to you both for 'not being strong enough', in her own words. But she also managed to ask me to tell her father she loved him, and that she was scared he'd think she was stupid for sacrificing her life for a rogue."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 6:28 pm

"And couldn't that just as easily be explained by the river, not your remorse?" Stonestar countered, needing to test the tom on absolutely every detail before he could find himself capable of mercy on the tom who admitted watching his daughter die.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 6:23 pm

The tom shifted and submissively bowed his head, his whiskers brushing Stonestar's hindpaws as he rested his chin on the ground. "We were tumbling down the river. Sometimes she'd be trying to grab me, then we'd roll over and I'd be above her, and my claws just accidentally scratched her." He sighed. "I'm sorry. I should've found you guys but it was becoming dark, and I could smell tons of cats around, so I decided to leave." He squirmed again, hoping her apparent father wouldn't freak. "Didn't you notice how when she was carried to wherever you live...her fur was completely smooth looking except for the claw marks? That was because I groomed her clean."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 6:08 pm

Stonestar's ear twitched as the story continued, and he listened for anything- any fallacy, any pause in its telling- to indicate that Ginger was lying. However, even his own steely will began to falter as what Ginger said sounded more and more likely. Despite this, he continued to interrogate the tom. "How did clawmarks end up on her sides if you were below her when she grabbed you?" He growled softly, keeping up the tough act.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:46 pm

Leafwing's ears perked up curiously when she heard the tom try to explain, and she too felt a pang of disbelief. When her father gave the order, she stopped and glared at him mutinously, angry he was using her as such a tool to get himself turned on, but finally caved in and began making out with lewd, loud slurps and kisses, making the toms' tail curl up in pleasure. Though Ginger didn't make any smug comments about it as he continued his explanation.

"I..." he looked at the ground between Stonestar's hindpaws guiltily, "well...yes. I fell into the river way upstream when I slipped on mud while hunting. I didn't know how to swim at all, I've barely been in water my entire life. I thrashed my paws to just stay afloat until I heard a she-cat telling me to hold on. All I remember in my panic was a set of paws grabbing my fur so tightly some of it ripped out, but eventually she got a hold of me, and dragged me back to the bank. I accidentally clawed her because my paws were still moving, but that wasn't what...killed her." The tom gulped as he got to the darkest part of the story. "The current was too strong for her to keep her and my head up above. So she swam with her own head beneath while keeping mine above, and by the time we got to the shore she barely managed to drag herself out." Ginger paused to take a deep, calming breath in his long-winded story as his asshole was eaten out by the she-cat behind, though her licks were clearly faltering as his story progressed.

"Right before she died, she told me that if I saw them, I should tell her father and sister that she was sorry for not being strong enough." Ginger stopped and waited in a tense silence, the sounds of the she-cat's slurping pausing behind him as Leafwing looked up at her father with wide eyes.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 9:49 am

Stonestar narrowed his eyes in disbelief. "You're telling me that your fur ended up between her claws, with her covered in clawmarks, because she saved you?" He snarled angrily, watching his daughter work Ginger's tailhole with a frown. "Faster and sloppier." He growled simply.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 2:41 am

Leaf win padded around obediently and went to the toms tail hole, crouching down and beginning to lick it at wetly, assuming that's what her father meant, and she felt him tense him tightly at her intrusion.

Ginger froze at the mention of his daughter and he stuck his head out from under the leaders belly and gave him a distant look. "I-I think you got this all wrong. I should've looked for her family but no one was around. She....she saved my life."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 1:18 am

"Well, Ginger, you're the tom we've been looking for." Stonestar replied, smirking around the tail in his mouth. Dropping it, he turned to his daughter and mewed "Get him ready for me." Looking back down at Ginger's ass, he snarled "Murderer. We know what you did to my daughter, you piece of shit. Now you're going to pay."
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 7:51 pm

Leafwing stared up at her father helplessly as she laid on her belly and submissively lifted her tail for the rogue, assuming that was what her father wanted, and she flinched in surprise when he lunged forward by her and tackled the rogue to the ground. Ginger let out a snarl and went limp when he felt his tail gripped.

"What is the meaning of this?" he growled, trying to look at Stonestar's face but the toms' hind legs were in the way.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 6:45 pm

Stonestar slowly padded around to his daughter's front end, not saying anything, but locking eyes with his daughter. This bastard isn't getting his cock anywhere you don't want it, sweetheart. Looking back up at the rogue, he waited until the tom was close enough, then pounced on him, lying on top of the tom in reverse, gripping the base of the ginger tail in his jaws.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)
Page 11 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next