From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
FireBlaze

Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 8:34 am

Leafwing did as he father said and went into the crouch at his paw's command, and glanced up at him fearfully, her eyes wide and uncertain. Either she was going to be raped, or they were about to punish the rogue, but she still wanted to question him on it. 

"Stonestar," she whispered again pleadingly. 

Ginger narrowed his eyes at the scene, as it seemed a bit too welcoming. But finally he just shrugged and sauntered over, admiring the she-cat's exposed backside, and purred in amusement when she covered herself with her tail. "I'm going to make your slut pass out from my cock," he purred.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 8:16 am

Stonestar could tell by the rogue's words that he had zero respect for any she-cats, angering the father of two even further. Turning along with his daughter, he quickly mewed "Trust me." To keep the turning from seeming suspicious, he used a forepaw to force Leafwing's head down, pressing her cheek into the dirt to force her into a crouch. Grinning, he used the other to goad her to raise her tail, turning to the other tom with a lusty smirk. "Does that answer your question?" He asked rhetorically, trying to keep from twitching in anticipation of turning the tables on the murderer.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 7:26 am

The tom snickered at the invitation, shaking his head in disbelief. "You mean this she-cat bitch is so obedient she'll let you invite any stranger to have his way?"

Leafwing forgot about any hormonal feelings she might've had and glared at her father, fuming, and turned to face the opposeite way while she spoke so the rogue couldn't hear. "Daddy, please, I don't want my sister's murderer to fuck me," she pleaded, desperate. She bowed her head and whimpered, "Please..."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 5:24 am

Stonestar smirked in response to the ginger tom's question, quickly formulating a casual, passable answer. "Well, I didn't instigate it. She's just needy. Typically, she takes our friend and myself at the same time, and she's been incredibly needy while it's just been me to satisfy her." Deciding to bank on lust to bring the tom closer, he mewed "Perhaps you'd like to help me out…?" A smirk stretched across his face as he invited the tom over with the offer of sex with a young she-cat.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 3:12 am

The tom immediately noticed the look and became suspicious, as was required by rogues and loners if they were to survive. But he of course didn't let it show. "No, actually, this area of town has been quiet all day. Not a single cat has passed through this exact spot except me." He narrowed his eyes and asked them a question to throw them off-balance. "So you are trying to catch up to a friend, and you do that by having a young she-cat blow you out in the open?" He transferred his gaze to Leafwing and gave her a look.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 3:01 am

"Passing through." Stonestar replied, his tail flicking behind him as he stared the other tom down interrogatively. "Trying to catch up with someone further ahead than we are, actually. Have you seen him?"
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 2:52 am

Leafwing took a spot next to her father, swiping her tongue around her lips to gather all the precum and seed that had collected there, and looked shyly at the tom, having just been caught sucking a cock as her first impression. "Hi!" she decided to act as though nothing had been happening and greeted the stranger in the same, non-revealing way her father had. "My name is Leafwing, and this is Stonestar. We're...uhh, mates. New mates." She blushed and refused to look at her father, promising she'd take that back in her mind later on.

The tom stared at the pair incredulously, viewing them as two very strangely paired lovers. "My name is Ginger," he finally mewed, cautiously, and tilted his head curiously to Stonestar, who seemed like the type to be in charge. "Why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 2:37 am

Glancing up from his daughter's rear, Stonestar locked eyes with the other tom, almost instantly correlating the rogue's fur with that of his daughter's killer. Playing it cool for the moment, he pushed his daughter out from underneath him and mewed "Apologies. Didn't smell you around here." He did not yet reveal their identity, but sat down, making himself comfortable.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 2:29 am

She nodded and mewed a "Hmmmffffmmfm" around his cock, but couldn't manage anything more coherent and lifted her rear and rubbed herself vigorously against the paw, thinking she had distracted the tom for now when a male voice ringed out. "What the hell are you two doing here? If you want to do that at least go somewhere somewhat private. And not in front of my den." The suckling she-cat underneath could only view the tom out of the corner of her gaze, and could tell he had red fur, the color of fur that had been in Flowerpaw's claws when her body had been found, and she drew her mouth off the cock, silently looking over her shoulder at the tom beneath her father's stretched out body.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 10:09 pm

Stonestar let out a murr of amusement and pleasure as she crouched beneath him and began suckling immediately. He knew his daughter was a fireball, but this suddenness was a welcome surprise to him. "Ho, daddy's little slut can't wait a few moments to start sucking a cock, can she?" He purred lustily, placing a forepaw on her ass, flexing his claws in and out of it.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 4:44 am

She noticed the den approaching and desperately shoved her own body beneath him, purring, "I love you, daddy!" and opened her muzzle in time for his moving form to place his cock down into her mouth to immediately start sucking on roughly, her last desperate move to stop him.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 3:34 am

Stonestar continued walking, nipping playfully at her as she lapped at the various parts of his body. He didn't quite understand that she was trying to stop him, and slipped his tail between her legs as they walked up to the den.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 11:47 pm

She let out a plaintive mew and scrambled after him, walking close enough for their pelts to brush, and she continued to give his shoulder and flank tender little licks. She grew bolder and bolder and finally ducked down beneath him while walking to give his member a few solid licks, hoping to stop him from reaching his destination through lust.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 11:35 pm

"I came here because you wanted it, Leafwing. I fully intend on completing my end of the deal we made. Now, let's go." He stood and padded towards the broken den, his gaze and temper having eased somewhat. His member was already emerging in anticipation of teaching the rogue a lesson.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 10:40 pm

She closed her eyes and ducked away from the angry tom until he stopped talking and calmed down, just ever so slightly, before moving forward and licking his chest timidly. "I-It's that broken building next to the white twoleg-nest, over there." she pointed in the direction with her paw. She licked up his chest to his neck, and begged one last time, "Please, do whatever you want to me. Let this go."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 9:11 pm

"No!" Stonestar snarled. He hadn't come all this way, on her suggestion, just for his daughter to back out now. "You will tell me where to go. We will find him. We will fuck him. And then, we will also go talk to Leafpaw." Sighing, he took a heartbeat before mewing "Come on, where do we need to go?"
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 8:12 pm

She winced and murmured, "I haven't told you where he is yet. And I think you are losing control of your emotions again." She stood up so he couldn't mount her so easily and backed up a few paces. "Please daddy, can't we just let him go? Perhaps we could visit the Moonstone instead and see if Flowerpaw visits us." She braced herself and mewed more forcibly, "You can't make me tell you where he is."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 8:07 pm

Stonestar scowled visibly, but he turned away from Leafwing. "We'll deal with you later. Perhaps at the same time as this rogue." He turned to her and smirked, a bit of a hint of evil in his gaze. "Come on now, let's take this fuck down before I mount you while you're crouched like that."
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 8:04 pm

She looked in his glaring eyes and back down, gulping again, and tried talking circles around that question. "It's just that...maybe there's more to the story than we know. What if a big accident had happened and the rogue just happened to be there?" She looked far off to one side and her ears and tail twitched as she made up stuff on the spot, as she always had done as a kit and apprentice when she was guilty. "And besides, the patrol that got the information several days ago...." she stopped as she let the truth slip out, and she whimpered and lowered herself to the ground submissively, looking up at her father again. "I'm sorry..." she whimpered.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 6:14 pm

Frowning, Stonestar turned to his daughter at her admission, his eyes narrowing. "And how long have you been keeping this from me, Leafwing?" He growled softly, glaring as he waited for her answer.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 4:51 am

She followed him and gazed out over the place as well. She gulped as she looked to her father and back to the scene of the twolegplace. Earlier that day a patrol had talked to a kittypet who had informed them of where the rogue had taken place, and she was going to tell him as soon as they had begun, but she had had second thoughts on letting her father hold the rogue's life in his paws. So she had considered keeping it a secret from him, and had been trying to distract him. But now she could spot the broken up house that had only half of it left standing next to a large, white house. She looked at her paws guiltily and mewed shakily, "I...I got information from a patrol about the rogue."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 3:17 am

Stonestar chuckled softly. "Heh. Shadowclaw with me? Please. Too annoying." Focusing again, the leader trotted ahead of his daughter as they exited clan territory, coming over the top of a rise to look upon a massive twolegplace.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 10:30 pm

She snorted as his cocky answer, and she shook her head. "You abuse your power, you naughty tom!" Her eyes widened at the open confession, and she wasn't surprised when he told about getting sucked off. "You'd be so cute as a gay leader! Maybe Shadowclaw would like to be your mate. I know he's still single. He flirted with me right after I became a warrior even though he's so old, but I'm pretty sure he just wanted some tail."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 9:51 pm

"Of course I did. I was deputy, who was going to stop me?" He purred lustily, feeling his cock stirring within his sheath as he remembered the image of his mate with cum dripping from her pussy. Purring loudly, he mewled "Only once. As an apprentice, we got our hands on some catmint once, and as part of a dare, I had a threeway with Berryear and Shadowclaw." Grinning, he mewed "Shadowclaw and I didn't do too much, but we kissed and he ended up suckling my cock."
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:34 am

His daughter looked at the ground shyly and scuffled her paws as she walked. "But surely you didn't just leave a trail of your own semen all over camp? That'd be a little obvious." She twitched her ear out of his muzzle's way and jogged forward a few paces to get ahead of him. "Daddy, have you ever experimented with other toms before? Though, I'm sure you'd always be the one giving it in the tail."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)
Page 12 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next