From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brotherly Love? (Bacon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

Brotherly Love? (Bacon) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love? (Bacon)   Brotherly Love? (Bacon) - Page 6 EmptySun May 29, 2016 8:49 am

Before long, Donovan emerged from the shower. Now facing his brother, the kangaroo's package hung in full view of Fred while Don worked at drying himself off.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love? (Bacon)   Brotherly Love? (Bacon) - Page 6 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 9:43 pm

Fred jolted and cleared his throat, "Y-yeah! I-I'm fine!" He called back and breathed heavily, still trying to jerk himself off before his brother could catch him.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love? (Bacon)   Brotherly Love? (Bacon) - Page 6 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 9:41 pm

Donovan's ears flicked as he heard his brother groan. "Fred, you alright!?" He hollered over the cascading shower water, thinking he was in pain.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love? (Bacon)   Brotherly Love? (Bacon) - Page 6 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 3:50 pm

Fredrick whimpered as he tried jerking himself off, he panted and softly moaned his brother's name.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love? (Bacon)   Brotherly Love? (Bacon) - Page 6 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 11:51 am

Don didn't hear any of the activities in his bedroom over the cascading water of the shower, reveling in the warmth of the steam that surrounded him as he washed his fur clean.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love? (Bacon)   Brotherly Love? (Bacon) - Page 6 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 12:18 am

Fred gave a whimper as he tried to figure out what to do, his ears drooped and he sighed, pushing his hand into his pants and starting to slowly pump himself, he blushed heavily and gave small pleasured whimpers as he jerked himself off as thoughts of him and his step-brother ran through his head.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love? (Bacon)   Brotherly Love? (Bacon) - Page 6 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 12:16 am

Without looking back save for one cursory glance, Donovan completely disrobed before stepping into the frosted glass box of his shower, obscuring the view.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love? (Bacon)   Brotherly Love? (Bacon) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 11:46 pm

Fred sat on the bed and crossed his legs, hiding a blush as he watched his step-brother, What the hell are you thinking about Fredrick!? He's your brother! Fredrick scolded himself as he started getting hard just by watching Donovan, his ears drooped and he tried to find a way to hide his growing erection so his step-brother wouldn't see.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love? (Bacon)   Brotherly Love? (Bacon) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 11:42 pm

Donovan stripped his shirt off before even crossing the threshold into the master bathroom, not particularly caring what Fred saw. After all, they'd seen one another like this numerous times before.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love? (Bacon)   Brotherly Love? (Bacon) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 12:05 am

He watched his brother and gave a small nod, "Okay" He murmured and slowly walked into the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love? (Bacon)   Brotherly Love? (Bacon) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 12:03 am

Donovan pinned his ears back for a moment, debating his options, then selflessly replied "Alright. Let me shower first, then I'll join you."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love? (Bacon)   Brotherly Love? (Bacon) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 11:41 pm

The younger of the two flinched when his brother touched his shoulders, when at the room he hesitantly grabbed his brother's arm, "I don't... I don't want to sleep alone..." He said quietly, acting the same way he had when he was younger and was tormented by the same nightmare every night.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love? (Bacon)   Brotherly Love? (Bacon) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 11:37 pm

"No, no." Donovan touched his shoulder affectionately. "The couch is actually a pretty regular thing, sometimes if I'm up late grading I can't make it back to my room." He turned his brother around, leading him down the hall to his bedroom. "I insist. And if you need anything tonight, let me know."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love? (Bacon)   Brotherly Love? (Bacon) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 11:14 pm

"I can take the couch, its fine" He murmured quietly and he slowly stood, his ears stayed back but lightly twitched at any noise he heard, it was clear he was very jumpy at the moment.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love? (Bacon)   Brotherly Love? (Bacon) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 11:11 pm

Donovan dragged some extra bedding out of his closet, and a set of his clothes as well. Finally, he turned back to his stepbrother. "My bedroom's all yours. Go rest, you need it."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love? (Bacon)   Brotherly Love? (Bacon) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 6:34 pm

His ears twitched and he gave a small nod, slowly sitting down and he lightly traced the brandings on his chest.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love? (Bacon)   Brotherly Love? (Bacon) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 6:33 pm

Donovan stood, rubbing his brother's shoulders. "That's the worst of it gone. Come on, Sit for a minute while I get the couch set up."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love? (Bacon)   Brotherly Love? (Bacon) - Page 6 EmptySun May 22, 2016 6:03 am

Fred yelped when the peroxide started stinging and he gave a whine, digging his nails into his palms as he tried to hold himself from punching a wall. "But we'll know they'er there...." He mumbled through the stinging he felt.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love? (Bacon)   Brotherly Love? (Bacon) - Page 6 EmptySun May 22, 2016 1:51 am

Donovan sighed, taking the peroxide and a towel. "At least your fur will grow back over some of the scars…" He carefully dabbed some of the disinfectant onto the worst of the scrapes and cuts, needing to make sure infection didn't make them any worse.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love? (Bacon)   Brotherly Love? (Bacon) - Page 6 EmptySat May 21, 2016 2:43 pm

The thylacine trembled and gave a small nod, his hands shaking heavily as he started stripping his clothes. Underneath the clothing, Fred looked even worse, the majority of his chest and stomach had been shaved and the worse part, was the branding wounds the others had used hot knives to make at least the scars permanent.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love? (Bacon)   Brotherly Love? (Bacon) - Page 6 EmptySat May 21, 2016 10:20 am

Donovan lead them into his minuscule bathroom, pulling a large bottle of peroxide from the bottom shelf of the closet. "Let me look you over." He said simply, distractedly motioning for his brother to strip his ragged clothing while he focused on getting the bottle open.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love? (Bacon)   Brotherly Love? (Bacon) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 2:04 pm

Fredrick gave a small whimper and he nodded, barely leaving his side as they moved through his step-brother's flat.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love? (Bacon)   Brotherly Love? (Bacon) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:55 am

'Fucking pissed' couldn't begin to describe the intense feeling of anger that rushed through Donovan at his brother's admittance. "Come in here, quickly. I need to get some peroxide on the worst of it, then I can get you a change of clothes."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love? (Bacon)   Brotherly Love? (Bacon) - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 3:25 pm

Fred flinched when his step-brother grabbed him and hugged him, the thylacine's ears fell back more and he finally broke, gripping onto his brother and starting to cry into his step-brother's chest, "O-on m-my way here... T-they grabbed m-me a-and.... And.." He couldn't even finish his sentence as he cried harder.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love? (Bacon)   Brotherly Love? (Bacon) - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 7:05 am

Donovan opened his door excitedly, smiling wide and about to hug his little step-brother - until he noticed a large patch of missing fur.  Then the clothes.  Then the stench of sex.  "My god… what happened!?"  He quickly brought his brother inside, enveloping him in a hug once the door was closed."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love? (Bacon)   Brotherly Love? (Bacon) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brotherly Love? (Bacon)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next