From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everlasting Love (Stormwind)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovebird

Lovebird

Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 5:20 am

Soon they reached the camp and entered it, the dead cats getting set in the middle of the clearing and Brookwing getting carried to the medicine cat’s den.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 5:07 am

Meanwhile, Sterlingflight doubled back and joined the team carrying Silverwish’s body, padding back to camp with the remnants of Loveclan.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 4:51 am

Rainstar briefly touched her nose to his cheek before padding off to lead the cats back to camp.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 4:50 am

Sterlingflight snarled with disgust at the Tom’s unconscious form, but began to bind him anyways, knowing that killing him and setting him free were both off the table. he’s going to need a guard now...

Eventually, Sterlingflight padded up to Rainstorm’s side, every cat ready to head back to camp finally. The warriors who could were carrying the bodies of the wounded or the dead. Peach had almost instantly volunteered to help carry Brookwing back to camp despite the need for an especially careful team of bearers, the She-cat having remembered feeling sick when she saw Cloud swat her out of the air.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 4:22 am

Streamfire has been keeping an attentive watch over the unconscious form of Eagle while she waited for Sterlingflight to decide what to do.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 4:19 am

“Excellent,” growled the tom, who immediately passed over to Eagle and Streamfire with bindweed clasped in his jaws.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 3:31 am

Blossomsnow made her way back towards the clearing and dropped her collection of bindweed in front of Sterlingflight.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 3:28 am

Oakfoot was just barely able to collect the rest of the bindweed without his jaw popping out of place, following close behind Blossomsnow.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 12:52 am

Blossomsnow eyed geez rather large pile of bindweed and gathered up as much as she could carry, leaving the rest for Oakfoot.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 12:48 am

Oakfoot pinned his ears back, but ever the optimist, the tom replied “Maybe, but maybe he’ll be just fine!” The tom believed in his own words only because he couldn’t imagine being in his father’s place if the alternative was true. never seeing the territory again, or my kits, or my mate… He shuddered at the thought, even though there seemingly hadn’t even been anyone in the clan that was the right fit for him so far.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 12:43 am

“He got clawed in the eye. He might not ever see again,” Blossomsnow reminded her brother a little mournfully, muffled by the bindweed in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 12:41 am

“Of course,” Peach Replied humbly. “Thank you, Rainstar.” The young She-cat glanced around the clearing, still full of rogue dead, clearly a little unsure of what to do now.

Oakfoot purred softly and started to help his sister. To try and pass the time, the tom mewed “Did you see Dad in that battle? He looks like he could wipe out an entire clan by himself!”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 12:32 am

Blossomsnow made a triumphant sound when she found a clump of bindweed and started picking them.

Rainstar’s ears perked up in slight surprise as she looked at Peach with more interest now, glad to find a good cat among the ranks of the rogues. “Very well. But you will be watched until you prove your loyalty and trustworthiness.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 12:30 am

Oakfoot searched with the she-warrior, keeping his ears perked.

Peach glanced behind her, in the direction she knew Amber had run off in. My friends are all out there... her ears pinned back, The she-cat radiating uncertainty for a few heartbeats. Then, the pretty bengal female looked back to Rainstar. “No,” She mewed firmly. “I enjoyed living with other cats even if some of them were really bad. And knowing what I know now, I feel as if I have a debt to repay.” The she-cat lowered her body and her head, her gaze fixed upwards on Rainstar’s. “If you’ll have me, I want to serve Loveclan as a warrior.”

Duststorm’s Head whipped around rapidly when he heard Peach make her request, the voice sounding familiar.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 12:21 am

Blossomsnow searches through the undergrowth, tail flicking.

Lightning’s distinctive pale coat was nowhere to be seen, the she-cat having run off after Honeypelt attacked Sun and inadvertently rescued her. Rainstar cocker her head to one side, staring intently at Peach. Recognizing she was telling the truth, she relaxed slightly. “Do you wish to leave?”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 12:18 am

Oakfoot walked off, padding close to Blossomsnow in case a rogue that had run off was looking for revenge.

Peach opened her amber eyes, surprise in their depths. Considering all the other lies Sun told, maybe I shouldn’t believe the one about the clan cats being killers. The former kittypet looked a little embarrassed before Rainstar. “I’m Peach,” She mewed simply. “My friend, Amber, told me everything that Streamfire told her about what the other rogues did before she ran off. I almost sent with her, but came back and I attacked Sun to help one of you.” The bengal looked around for Lightning, hoping that if she was still around, Rainstar could show mercy as well.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 12:14 am

Blossomsnow nodded and hurried off to collect some bindweed.

Rainstar frowned at the obviously terrified young she-cat, noting the fur that was still sleek from her time as a kittypet and the muscles that had not yet had a chance to harden just yet. “..I’m not going to kill you, you know.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 12:05 am

Peach managed to hold herself up on her paws, and gave Rainstar a worried glance. Rainstar… Sun said this was their leader. The former kittypet squeezed her eyes shut, trembling as if she expected to be killed right then and there.

Sterlingflight kept a wary eye on his daughter as she stood over Eagle. “Blossomsnow, Oakfoot, find some bindweed for the rogues that are still alive. We can’t risk letting them free.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 01, 2017 3:50 pm

Rainstar turned her head over towards her son and quickly padded over to him, Emberleaf, and Peach.

Streamfire scowled down at Eagle when she discovered that he was only unconscious and not dead.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 01, 2017 10:38 am

(That’s true, but of course there are more trials ahead of them Twisted Evil )

Wolfheart had recovered by the time Emberleaf approached, the tom having realized that the rouge hadn’t been dead at all.  “Rainstar!”  He called quickly, unsure of what to do with the bengal she-cat, Who was now attempting to get to her paws with a wobble.  She hardly seemed a threat.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 01, 2017 4:36 am

(I meant of the LoveClan cats)

Emberleaf darted over to her brother when he jumped in surprise.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 01, 2017 4:33 am

(A lot of the rogues have run off or are dead as well. I was thinking of carrying some of mine over to the Dimclan thread.)

Peach blinked awake groggily, not lifting her head just yet.

Wolfheart jumped visibly when one of the rogue bodies moved, the tom letting out an embarrassing choking noise.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 01, 2017 4:13 am

(I think those three and Silverwish were the only ones that died... I can’t decide whether to have Brookwing die of her injuries or not)

Willowheart finished treating Mossflower’s injuries before padding off.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 01, 2017 4:05 am

Olivewhisker’s body was collected quickly after that by Wolfheart and Oakfoot.

Duststorm sat next to his mate, unable to see the severity of her injuries for himself, his tail twitched worriedly as he waited beside her.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 10:28 pm

Willowheart started to treat Mossflower, the only cat yet to be treated.

Streamfire returned soon after Honeypelt with Splashflower’s body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everlasting Love (Stormwind)
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next