From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

While the mate is away {PAFP}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

While the mate is away {PAFP} Empty
PostSubject: While the mate is away {PAFP}   While the mate is away {PAFP} EmptyFri Jul 23, 2021 4:10 am

[size=31]Vish blinked awake and shifted to climb out of bed. The small feline reaching up to rub his face. Stepping out of his room and trailing down the stairs. Stretching while he stepped into the kitchen and searched for something to eat. A soft purr leaving his lips as his mate came up from behind. Feeling his hands grab at his hips and his sheath rub against him. "Hey there, kitten." His husband rumbled. The large canine pressing over his body. [/size]

[size=31]"I'm not looking forward to leaving." His husband uttered, still grinding and bucking against him. "I know, but at least you will be making some money. This trip is a big deal for you. Besides, it'll only be for a month." He assured. Softly whining as the large male pressed him against the counter. "Well, might as well breed that cute snatch of yours before I leave." He said, tail wagging in content. Holding onto his mate before thrusting into him. [/size]

[size=31]Vish mewled as his large cock plunged into him. Laying against the counter as his mate pounded into him. It didn't take long before his mate pressed into him and knotted his cunt. Unleashing load after load of hot cum. "Mmh.. I love filling you with my cum. You're so small that it just stuffs you so much." The large shepherd rumbled. "Always makes you look like you're pregnant again," he said, bucking his hips to send his seed further. "I hope to impregnate you again, I loved seeing you so plump and round with my young." The dog grinned. [/size]

[size=31]When his knot finally deflated, he slipped out and stepped back. Watching his seed leak onto the floor. "Such a nice view. I'm going to miss it while I'm gone." He said, rubbing his rear before going off to collect his things that he already packed. "Okay, I should get going. My flight will be leaving really soon." He said, tail flicking and leaning over the other. "I'll call you when I get there." His mate said, rubbing his back and kissing his head. Leaving the small feline alone. [/size]

[size=31]Vish took the time to clean himself up and clean the pool of cum on the floor. Waiting an hour until he called over someone. Vish answered the door and grinned to the other. "We have a whole month to ourselves. I can't wait until you just stuff me full of your hot seed." He purred, allowing the male inside. Brushing up against the much larger male. "Want to celebrate?" Vish asked, pressing against the other. Walking forward to bend over the couch, glancing back with a playful grin. "I'm surprised you haven't made me pregnant yet. You have so much more cum than Dylan." He mused, tail flicking while he watched the large male. [/size]
Back to top Go down

While the mate is away {PAFP}
Page 1 of 1