From The Beginning to The End

viva la revolución

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Sharing a Mate //AshXNight//

Go down 
AuthorMessage
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Sharing a Mate //AshXNight//   Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:06 am

A light chuckle escaped him as he mentioned how demanding his class was. "No, I cannot. If I know what I'm doing, then I will finish any homework," he hummed. Satching as Kyle got dressed. "I bet, now let's go," he said. Grabbing his hand and leading him out into their car. "And, before we get to the diner, I want to make myself clear. I'm paying for this dinner. Nothing you say will change my mind. This is my little gift to you, and I want you to enjoy it," he said. Excited to try this new place, hearing it was a type of Chinese restaurant. He loved foreign foods, he loved it and wanted to eat it every day. Starting up the car, he drove them off to the place. Parking the car and climbing out, excited to get inside. Before he stepped inside the restaurant, he leaned over and kissed him. "Don't be nervous, it'll be fun. I'm sure you'll have a good time. I'll treat you to something later, I promise," he hummed. Stepping inside, he happily breathed in the scent of the restaurant. Stomach rumbling from hunger, eager to eat.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Sharing a Mate //AshXNight//   Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:00 am

Kyle accepted the towel from his mate, drying off completely before he tossed on a shirt, Kyle wasn't much of a fancy dresser, but by his standards, he was dressed up. "I'm sure it will be" he smirked, watching his mate with a roll of his eyes when he saw the laptop, "just can't help yourself" he chuckled. He shrugged one shoulder in a bored fashion when he was asked about his class, "demanding" was his only answer. The alpha smirked at the noise his mate emitted, nuzzling him gently before groaning when Alex pulled away and told him to finish getting ready, the alpha grumbled but nodded and dispersed for a few minutes before returning, ready.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Sharing a Mate //AshXNight//   Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:41 am

Alex was still typing away at a research paper. Looking up when he heard footsteps making their way towards him. "There you are," he grinned. Standing up to grab a towel, making sure his mate was dried off completely before he got into a nice shirt. "I heard a new restaurant opened up. I want us to go to that one. So far, I heard the place was phenomenal. So I hope our experience is just as good," he grinned. Exiting out of his paper and closing his laptop, walking to the bathroom to fix it up before they went. "I never asked, but how was your classes?" He asked, stepping out to be with him when he was finished. Grabbing onto him and nuzzling his shoulder, a loving rumble left his throat. Although alphas weren't supposed to purr, he did it anyways. It's main purpose was to calm mates down and show how content he was. But it was seen as a weakness in alphas, yet he didn't really care. He wanted to prove to his mate that he loved him so. "Come on, let's get ready to go. When we're done with eating we can come back and loosen up." He cooed, kissing his shoulder before pulling away.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Sharing a Mate //AshXNight//   Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:29 am

Kyle chuckled at his mate, nodding and heading for the shower. It was hard to be excited for a night out, on one hand, Kyle missed the time he used to spend with his mate before college-life. However, with Alex's early classes and Kyle's late-night classes, it was hard to get any time between them, whatever downtime they did have, they usually volunteered to assignments and pre-class questions...it was hard to be sexy when you had a deadline for several subjects. On the other hand, however, Kyle wasn't much of a people person, he didn't enjoy late-nights in crowded places- to him, a night in having dinner with his mate was much more appealing but Kyle could see how badly Alex wanted this so he'd suck it up. He didn't take long in the shower, walking out a few minutes later in jeans, with pearls of water travelling down his chest, tracing the dozen tattoo's he had across his chest and arms.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Sharing a Mate //AshXNight//   Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:35 pm

Alex grinned as fingers curled around his waist, bringing him close to his frame. "I'd hope it would. It would have been a bummer if you didn't want to go out," he responded.  Returning the passionate kiss, breaking away when Kyle started to speak once more. "Hey, it's not my fault my classes are in the morning," the alpha responded. Alex didn't really like having to wake up in the morning. It was usually so warm and comfortable in bed, it made it so hard to get up. Humming as lips traveled down his throat. Head tilting, offering more of his skin to his mate. "I have a lot of free time, so I wanted to make the best of it." Alex said. "Besides, we would have ended up having sex in the shower. I want us to go out and enjoy ourselves first. Then, if you cannot make it, we can stay in the car. I know how eager you get sometimes," the alpha teased in a playful growl. Nearly jumping forward when hands squeezed and palmed at his ass. Pulling back, he kissed his nose in a loving way. "Okay, go get in that shower. I'll be waiting for you while you're getting ready," the male cooed. Pulling away to walk to his desk, deciding to work on a bit of homework while he waited. Although his teacher said it wasn't due, he wanted to get it done and over with so he didn't have to worry about it. By doing that, it gave him a lot of free time in the future. Which meant he could spend some time with his mate.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Sharing a Mate //AshXNight//   Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:32 pm

(Sounds good!)

Kyle sighed tiredly as he slowly persuaded his legs to carry him up the flight of stairs, while the elevator in the building in which he lived was fully operational- the alpha couldn’t justify using It for such a short walk despite how much he hated it, especially after a full day of lectures and tutorials. The alpha yawned and tossed his bag as he walked into the apartment that he shared with his mate (who was also an alpha) Alex. Kyle considered his mate and raised a questioning eyebrow at how excited he seemed. “What’s going on?” he asked with an amused smirk, considering what he was saying for a moment. The first thought Kyle had was that he had an eight o’clock lecture in the morning and would hate to think how late home they would be…however, he considered how long it had been since they’d actually done something that wasn’t half-hearted late-night sex. Kyle listened to the way his mate continued to try and persuade him, the male stood forward and gripped his mate’s waist, “sounds amazing” he growled softly and kissed his mate deeply wasting no time in dominating the kiss. “I’ll have a shower and I’ll be out…” the alpha started to kiss his mate’s throat, “it’s too bad you already showered…you could have joined me…” he smirked knowingly, running his hands down his hands back and beginning to gently squeeze and massage his mate’s ass.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Sharing a Mate //AshXNight//   Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:00 am

((I'm going to have it start with the two alphas. Then I will bring in my omega!))

Alex stood before a mirror, working on fixing his clothing and hair. Of course, he decided to plan a little night out with his mate. It had been a while since they got to go to a restaurant. So he wanted to pamper his mate a little bit and take him out. Yet the alpha was taking his classes and wouldn't be here for another few minutes. When the door opened, he looked to his mate and shuffled over excitedly. "Hello, love! I thought we could use a little night out. So I planned for us to have a date at this really nice restaurant. I'm sure you will love it," he said. A bright smile on his face as he spoke, hoping he would agree to go. With all of this work, he wanted to loosen up and take a break. Though it was hard for him to do so, since his mate would catch him up late at night trying to finish a paper that wasn't even due. Or even staying up to scroll through the Internet. No wonder he was half awake during the day, he didn't know how his mate can stand it. "You will love the food, I heard it was some of the best Chinese in town. And we both need a break, and maybe a little something afterwards," he grinned suggestively. Shifting back so he could wait for his mate, unsure if he wanted to go change or do anything with himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharing a Mate //AshXNight//   

Back to top Go down

Sharing a Mate //AshXNight//
Page 1 of 1