From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Companions for Life [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Companions for Life [Private] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Companions for Life [Private]   Companions for Life [Private] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 8:19 am

The night fury paced about trying to find a cave for them once they gathered his companion's things, huffing softly as he sat down when they found a cave, glancing toward the other and tilting his head lightly as he watched him build a nest, finding it strange at first, though he recalled the other mentioning he felt more feminine, normally females were the ones to make nests, while males just slept over scorch marks they made.

"Yeah, wait out the storm" He told him as he couldn't help the thoughts coming to mind, he had an easy chance of courting the other... He knew he wouldn't chase him away, though he could also just pounce on him and pound him into the ground, his genital slit opening slightly and the head of his cock poking out as the thoughts surged through his mind.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Companions for Life [Private]   Companions for Life [Private] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 6:58 am

Iori looked up, wondering what exactly the night fury was looking at. That was when he saw the sky darken and the scent of rain hit his nose. Guess there was a storm heading their way and he didn't know until now. His head turned to look at the dragon beside him. "Guess we should go find some shelter." He said, standing up to get ready to follow after the larger dragon.

"And get my stuff, that would help a lot too." He didn't want to leave any of his things out in the storm. Only to find them completely ruined the very next day. "Sounds like a good idea." He agreed, giving a soft noise in response to the other brushing against him while he stepped away. Following after him as quickly as he could. Grabbing some of hos things to help Saga carry them. Dashing after him, stepping into a cave that he managed to find. Instinctively stepping around to gather up a nest. Getting it together, settling down into it. Watching the night fury curiously. "Now we just wait?" He questioned, remaining settled on the nest he pulled together.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Companions for Life [Private]   Companions for Life [Private] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 6:46 am

Saga lashed his tail lightly before he leaned into the other, letting out a soft breath, "I know..." he murmured softly, "I'm glad to have you" He murmured, glancing up when he felt the atmosphere change and the sky darken, he had felt a storm coming the day before, confirming it now, "I knew I felt a storm coming" He sighed.

"We should get your stuff and find a cave to hide in, wait out the storm and hope nothing finds us" He said, nudging the other lightly, "Once we find a place we can try to figure out how to get you back to normal" He said, brushing against the other before he stood up, sniffing the air before he moved toward the treeline to go get the other's things so they could go find a cave or something to hide in.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Companions for Life [Private]   Companions for Life [Private] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 12:43 am

The night light watched his dragon companion, sensing his confusion. He looked downfall at himself once more, shifting head to get a good look at his body. Lost in thought before lifting his head to glance at Saga. "I... don't think I have either. I don't know how this happened," he told the night fury. He sat down and tried to think up a reason as to how this even happened. That was when it clicked and started to make sense. "My parents told stories of humans able to change into dragons. It's been so long since I heard their tales, though I wasn't expecting it to be true." He said.

He shifted closer to the night fury. Shifting his body against his, carefully pressing up against his chest. Emitting a soft rumble, trying to ease his dragon companion. He shifted against him, tail swaying and gently curling around the other. "Hey, you wont be alone forever. You have me here to keep you company, remember?" He said, tilting his head back at him. He didn’t know how to quite turn himself back into a human, but he'll figure it out eventually.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Companions for Life [Private]   Companions for Life [Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 8:04 am

The night fury continued to circle the night light, tail lashing lightly and head tilting, he wasn't really sure what to think of the other, he jumped back as the other spread his wings, his own wing nubs twitching before he backed off, continuing to lash his tail, "I haven't heard of your kind being able to change into dragons... It just... Doesn't seem possible" He said.

The night fury sat back and eyed the other, he could tell by his scent he was more feminine, but how feminine? He didn't know, "You didn't need to try to scare her off... I don't even know why I bothered trying, no fury will want me after what happened" He said with a small sigh, his tail curling lightly, closing his eyes and shivering at the memory of his time with the trappers.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Companions for Life [Private]   Companions for Life [Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 7:39 am

Iori watched Saga for a moment, not expected to understand the words that he responded back with. He gawked at him for a moment, eyes traveling downwards to look at himself. Noticing his midnight scales with white splotches. That was when he stepped forward and looked into a water puddle. Shocked to see that a dragon was staring back at him. He jumped back in surprise and shifted about in panic. Stretching out his wings while he turned his head to get a good look at himself.

"I... didn’t think I could do something like this either. I saw that light fury smack you and..." he really didn’t know how to describe it. Folding his wings up and standing. Still trying his best to get a good look at his slender frame. Turning his attention back to Saga, watching as the night fury circled him. "I look more feminine... I feel more feminine-" he shifted, he could only imagine remaining in this form. Having night furys or night lights try and court him. "This is different," he said sheepishly. Grooming at his chest and shoulders.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Companions for Life [Private]   Companions for Life [Private] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 9:21 am

Saga, a large male night fury, huffed lightly as he stayed curled around his companion, eyed closed as he rested, he perked up as he heard his voice and he opened his eyes, bright crimson standing out against the midnight black of his scales. Saga looked to the sketch before freezing and sitting up as he heard the call of a light fury, he was quick to move and bound off toward the sound, calling back loudly, searching for the light fury.

As a juvenile Saga had been captured by dragon poachers and severely abused, the trappers used him for training for younger trappers, pulling the dragon's teeth from his jaw and even carving his wings off. The young adult was littered with scars from his abuse, even old arrowheads stuck in his flesh deep enough they just couldn't be removed. When Saga met Iori, he had washed up on the beach of his home island, he had managed to escape shortly after his wings were removed, the night fury permanently grounded, never to fly again.

Saga bounded up to the light fury and cooed toward the female, lashing his tail and attempting to court the female, jumping back and hissing as the female growled at him and swiped at him before another dragon joined them, Saga stumbling back as he stared at the newcomer, glancing up long enough to see the female fly away. Saga tilted his head and circled the night light, "Iori? How are you able to do that?" He asked as he sniffed at him, pawing at the other, "I don't remember ever seeing this" He rambled as he continued to circle the other, more curious than anything.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Companions for Life [Private]   Companions for Life [Private] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 8:54 am

Dragon form: Companions for Life [Private] - Page 3 F86958933f160b75dec8af543c54bdcd

Iori sat with beside his dragon, his notebook out as he sketched. Since finding his Night Fury companion, he had left his village and lived alone. He didn’t want anyone within his village to kill his friend. So he took him and ran off, living alone with him. "What do you think about this?" He asked the dragon he sat against, wanting to know what he thought. Having taken up drawing and sketching to pass the time.

He lifted his head as he heard the call of a Light Fury. The call was of her searching for a mate. He felt his dragon shift against him, turning his head to look at the dragon, watching him run towards the sound. "H-Hey!" He yelped, reaching out a hand to try and get him to stop. Cursing softly and standing up, racing after the dragon.

He arrived to the two, watching his Night Fury court the Light Fury. Only to hear the female give a growl of dissatisfaction and swat at the other dragon. Iori just growled and found something inside of him awaken. Body shifting into a dragon, stepping between the Night Fury and hissing at the Light Fury. Telling her to back off, watching as she hissed back and took off. Iori relaxing and turning to his dragon friend. "Stop running like that!" He complained to him, barely registering that he had shifted into a Night Light.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Companions for Life [Private]   Companions for Life [Private] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Companions for Life [Private]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3