HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Life is Beautiful [Private]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Life is Beautiful [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 3:46 am

"Fucking hell" Came the Alpha's snarl as he pounced on the dead zombie, continuously stabbing the zombie in his anger, he winced as he finally stood, gripping his shoulder, "We've got to take it off" He frowned, looking to his mate, "It's the only way the infection won't spread" He stated.
Back to top Go down
http://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 3:43 am

Sam jumped in alarm as the zombie came crashing down. He flopped back and landed on the ground in alarm. When the zombie was dead, he sat up and looked at the alpha. "Now, I don't think you're immune to this virus." He said, finding himself starting to worry. Not wanting his mate to turn into a zombie. He wouldn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 2:10 am

"It was an idea" He said, giving a light growl, "It could have happened" He stated, frowning as he began walking again, he ran a hand through his hair briefly, closing his eyes was a mistake, a zombie they couldn't see in a tree dropped onto the male, groans from both rang out before the alpha gave a pained groan, he felt teeth sinking into his shoulder, he quickly stabbed the head of the freak before rolling it off him, wincing as he sat up.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 2:03 am

Sam practically jumped when the alpha stopped in his tracks and grabbed his arm. "I doubt it, i remember getting the dog away before I was bit. I had to stab it before I fled to the tree house.." he said, shaking his head. "There is no need to come up with other scenarios, i was bitten and that's that." He said, pulling his arm away from his mate. Tugging back down the sleeve of his shirt.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] EmptyThu Jul 04, 2019 4:04 am

The alpha walked in silence for a short time, before he stopped suddenly, an idea coming to his mind, "Wait a second... I just remembered something" He said, abruptly taking his mate's arm and he looked at his bite, looking closely and examining every inch, "Remember when you were bit, one of the freaks nearly had one of the dogs... What if the dog accidentally got you instead of the freak?" He asked, looking to him.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] EmptyThu Jul 04, 2019 4:00 am

The omega nodded his head, thinking about what the other had said. "Yeah, that sounds good.. I'm sure we'll do well on our own there. Especially since the place shouldn't have too many of those things walking around." He hummed, walking beside his mate. Refusing to let go of his hand.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] EmptyTue Jul 02, 2019 3:41 am

"Zombies are easier to kill than humans" He sighed, "More predictable" He stated, holding his mate close, "It'll be easy to fortify the place, once we clear it, it'll probably be night by the time we get there, we'll rest in a tree then clear it in the morning" He said.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] EmptyTue Jul 02, 2019 3:21 am

A pleased purr rumbled from the omega's throat, glancing over to his mate. "Yeah.. i think we can do that. There shouldn't be a whole lot of zombies, so we should be okay. I'm more worried about people than the actual zombies.." he trailed off, walking along beside the alpha. He moved his head to nuzzle his shoulder, hoping to comfort his mate.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] EmptyMon Jul 01, 2019 5:55 am

"There's a town a good four days walk, a ranch half way between here and there, bout it for a while" He said as they walked, scowling whenever he thought he saw a freak, gripping the other closer to him, "We could probably fortify that ranch come to think of it... Live there" He said, glancing to his mate.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] EmptyMon Jul 01, 2019 4:03 am

The omega emitted a soft noise in response to the growl that his alpha had emitted. Squeezing his hand once more, trying to calm him. "I know, but I won't let that happen." He assured the other. "Where are we going to stay? We seem to be heading out into the countryside. Is there going to be a town down this road?" He asked, pressing closer to him as he walked along beside him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] EmptyMon Jul 01, 2019 3:25 am

"We won't tell anyone" He said with a frown, continuing to glance about, "If other's find out then they'll take you, we don't know if it's just your blood that's immune or what if it's something in your brain? They'll sacrifice you for everyone else" He said, letting out a low growl like sound, he didn't want the other to be taken from him, he would rather live in a world full of freaks then lose his mate.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] EmptyMon Jul 01, 2019 3:16 am

"If that is the reason why, i think there are going to be problems." He said as he trailed along beside the alpha. "What if someone hears this and they hunt me down? I'm sure anyone is desperate to find a cure, especially the government." He looked around as they walked. He soon realized they were heading out of the town they were in. "Where are we going to go?" He asked, squeezing his hand gently.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] EmptySat Jun 01, 2019 12:53 pm

"Usually people turn within hours... It's been days" He said as he walked with the other, "Only thing I can think of is you're immune to it" He stated, grasping the other's hand lightly as they walked, glancing about often to check for danger as they moved to a new place.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] EmptySat Jun 01, 2019 3:32 am

Sam looked over to the alpha and hoisted his bag over his shoulder. "Yeah, im ready to go. Let's get out of here." He said, going to leave the cave they had stayed in. "It still surprises me how I haven't turned. I was bitten, I remember being bitten. It isn't any love bite. I just thought I was done for. But I guess not.." he shook his head, frowning in confusion.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] EmptyFri May 31, 2019 12:51 pm

He chuckled as he watched him, he packed everything together in an easier way to carry before he heaved his pack over his back, "Ready?" He asked as he glanced to the other, raising a brow lightly as he watched him.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:51 am

Sam shook his head in response. "No, I'll be fine. I just need to wake myself up a bit." He said, going by the pool to splash some water on his face. Jumping and squeaking each time Tray came around and grabbed his ass. He returned slightly and splashed him, growling in complaint. "You can have more of my ass later. But right now I want us to go find a better place to stay." He said, rolling his eyes in amusement before getting mostly everything packed up.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] EmptyMon May 20, 2019 7:57 am

"Need me to carry you again?" He teased softly as he helped pack up their little camp, sneaking playful grabs at the other's rear whenever they were close enough, chuckling every time.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] EmptyMon May 20, 2019 2:23 am

Sam blinked and stretched himself out as the alpha shook him awake. "Okay, im up.." he mumbled, standing up so he could stretch himself out. "Yeah, we should probably get going." He agreed, letting the alpha hold him close as he worked to wipe away the exhaustion. He shifted so he could pull on his clothes, yawning as he worked to get their things together.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] EmptyFri May 10, 2019 2:40 am

The alpha stayed awake through the night, keeping watch, once the sun rose in the morning, he lightly shook the other awake, "We should pack up and go, I'll hunt on the way" He said softly, slowly standing and he held the omega close to him.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] EmptyFri May 10, 2019 2:32 am

Sam allowed the alpha to pull him close. He closed his eyes slightly and huffed. Knowing well that he wasn't going to be able to argue with him. He relaxed against the male and soon drifted off. Lightly snoring as he remained curled up beside the alpha. He hoped nothing came in and hurt them while he was asleep. He just hoped that they were safe in their cave.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] EmptyThu May 09, 2019 12:52 pm

The large alpha huffed before chuckling as he held the other close, squeezing him softly and he kissed his neck, "You get some rest, I'll keep watch for freaks" He said softly, refusing to let him go, also refusing to give the other a chance to refuse his order.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] EmptyThu May 09, 2019 4:07 am

The omega only just rolled his eyes slightly in amusement. "You can't have that much. I'd be surprised if you actually had this much cum." He teased. Curling up beside the alpha, relaxing against him. Allowing some of the cum to leave him, not minding how weird it felt. "Yeah, that would definitely be a good idea. I don't want us to get caught up in a horde that we cannot handle." He said, shifting to snuggle up closer to the alpha.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] EmptyTue May 07, 2019 11:20 pm

The large male panted once he finished off the last zombie, throwing them outside before going back toward the other, "Who knows" He snickered lightly, sitting beside him, "Though I clearly ain't empty" He teased, laughing lightly, "We should probably get moving in the morning, I don't like how many of them were there" He stated, glancing to the cave entrance.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] EmptyTue May 07, 2019 11:14 pm

The omega could only role his eyes slightly at his words. He just sat back and watched as the alpha worked to kill off the zombies that had stumbled into the cave. Once they had been eliminated, he sat down and stretched out. Flopping onto his side in exhaustion. He moved a hand down and wiped at the cum that was dripping down his ass. "Christ, how much do you have?" He mused, looking up to his alpha.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] EmptyTue May 07, 2019 12:41 pm

"Stay back, just incase it takes you more than one bite" He said sternly, rushing out of the water once he felt his knot out of the other, he rolled to their gear, grasping his knife and he tackled one of the zombies, killing it quickly before he jumped at another.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

Life is Beautiful [Private]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-