From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One's Only Friend [Nargi]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

One's Only Friend [Nargi] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One's Only Friend [Nargi]   One's Only Friend [Nargi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 8:51 am

The maned wolf remained where he stood, watching as the raccoon stepped closer to him. Feeling his fur bristle up at how close the stranger was. Feeling his chest tighten at the hand that grabbed his chin. Trying to hold back any words or noises that dared to escape him. "I'm.. sure I can do that." He said, he had more than enough cash. He put money away and saved for most of his life. Ears moving back as he was pulled against the stranger. "I... we'll have to see on that." He said, unsure if he wanted Bentley to get hurt.

The last thing the raccoon wanted caused another shudder to pass along his spine. He was about to say something when he felt a hand against his folds, fingers pushing into him. That was when the raccoon was knocked away by Bentley, who proceeded to attack his arm once more. "Bentley! Stop!" He told the dog. Making the dog release him yet again, grabbing his collar and dragging him to the bathroom. Closing the door on him and sighing. Knowing well the police were probably called. "Sorry about that, he's very protective. But please don't have him taken away, he's all I have and I can't lose him. I'll give you anything, even my life's savings." He said, hoping that would coax the raccoon more. Not wanting to lose his precious dog now.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One's Only Friend [Nargi]   One's Only Friend [Nargi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 8:10 am

The raccoon licked his lips as he got closer to the maned wolf, glancing to the side when Bentley gave a warning growl, though at the command to stay he did as he was told, ears staying back, "Oh, a few things will do nicely, pretty thing" He cooed, taking his chin between his thumb and pointer finger, "First, I want cash, a decent amount of it" He began with a sly grin, working to pull the maned wolf closer, "Secondly, I want to take the beast to the fights, he'll get me some real cash" He snickered as he continued to hold him close, beginning to grind against the maned wolf now.

"And lastly? I wanna pump that pretty little pussy so full of my cum, you'll be pissing cum for a week" He snickered loudly, a hand roughly going to the wolf's cunt and he pushed two fingers into him. The actions of the raccoon seemed to push Bentley over the edge, he barked a few times and ga e a snarl before he lunged off the back of the couch, tackling the raccoon and latching onto his arm again, resuming thrashing his head violent, pulling and tearing as much as he could, the raccoon gave loud enough cries and screams of pain that neighbors took notice and began calling the police.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: One's Only Friend [Nargi]   One's Only Friend [Nargi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 8:03 am

"I had to take him in from the shelter. No one wanted to take him in, and I wasn't going to let them kill him because he wasn't wanted." He told the raccoon, gritting his teeth slightly. Though he knew something was up as soon as he said that. The racoon could leave and report his findings. He didn't want Bentley to be taken away. He glared at him, arms remaining over his chest. He was willing to do anything to make sure Bentley stayed with him.

Asher tensed as the stranger got close to him. A shiver passing along his spine as the raccoon spoke. He looked to Bentley, telling him to stay put. "Let me guess, you'll go tell someone if I dont give you what you want." He said, remaining where he was. "What will it take for you to not say anything about Bentley?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow as he watched the raccoon.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One's Only Friend [Nargi]   One's Only Friend [Nargi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 7:33 am

Bentley looked back toward the maned wolf as he heard his command to go lay down, he pinned his ears and growled lightly, the hybrid reluctantly retreated into the darkness of the house, ending up on the couch ready to leap over it at a moment's notice. The raccoon stared at the maned wolf before huffing, "Ain't those hybrid mutts illegal in town anyway?" He grunted as he tried to stand, flinching when Bentley growled.

The raccoon eyed up the maned wolf, unable to stop from licking his lips, "Well guess it's a very good thing I'm not a female, you wouldn't smell so damn good if I was" He said with a grin, beginning to move closer to to the other, noticing Bentley squirming and struggling to contain himself as he wanted to take the raccoon down again, giving deep growls as he stood, placing his front paws on the back of the couch.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: One's Only Friend [Nargi]   One's Only Friend [Nargi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 7:24 am

Asher watched the raccoon, tail twitching as he was pleased that Bentley listened and let the stranger go. "Go lay down, Bentley. If I need you I'll call." Ge urged the dog, nudging for him to go lay down. Eyes not leaving the stranger that was still on the ground, watching as he stared at the dog out of fear. Afraid the massive dog would strike again when he least expected it or moved the wrong way.

"That's why you don't go into random houses and expect this won't happen. You're lucky I'm here, because he probably would have killed you." He told him, eyes remaining locked onto the raccoon. He was still wary, especially since he was still going through his heat. Could the raccoon smell him? This was embarrassing. "You're lucky you're not a girl. He probably would have killed you before I found out. He doesn't like women at all." He said to the intruder, moving his arms up to cross over his chest.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One's Only Friend [Nargi]   One's Only Friend [Nargi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 6:50 am

Bentley growled as he reluctantly released the intruder, but he stood between his master and the raccoon, ears pinned and hackles raised, every so often the hybrid would bark or snarl to assert his dominance and make sure the raccoon knew Bentley would lunge again. The raccoon gave loud grunts and groans of pain when the wolf hybrid finally let him go, he squirmed and tried to keep away from Bentley.

"I was just trying to make some easy cash man, didn't expect you to have a rabid horse in your fucking house" The raccoon snapped, though regretted it as Bentley barked and snarled in his face, baring his long blood stained fangs, "Keep that fucking thing away from me!" The raccoon cried as Bentley mock charged at him with a wide open jaw.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: One's Only Friend [Nargi]   One's Only Friend [Nargi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 6:41 am

Asher called for Bentley, looking around the house in search for him. He glanced towards the back door, softly groaning at it being wide open. "Oh no.." he hoped the dog didn't end up running off. What did he do wrong? Did the dog not like it here? He called for the wolf hybrid once more. That was when someone came rushing into his house, almost running into him to get away from Bentley. Standing in shock as his dog crashed into the intruder and pinned him to the ground.

"Bentley, down!" He told the dog, hoping to get him to release the stranger. His ears flat as he watched the raccoon anthro. He didn't quite know this stranger. If he did, he didn't rember him at all. "What are you doing here in my house?" He questioned, fur on the back of his neck and shoulders up. He didn't care of he didn't have clothes on, it wasn't like the raccoon could touch him anyway. At least, he hoped the stranger wouldn't dare.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One's Only Friend [Nargi]   One's Only Friend [Nargi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 6:27 am

Bentley had been nowhere to be seen when the maned wolf awoke, the back door was open as well, as though the canine had figured out how to open it. But that wasn't the case at all, someone had broken into the house only to be met with an angry wolf hybrid. All was silent until the intruder rushed into the house yelling for help, nearly colliding with Asher.

Bentley could only be heard from his large paws hitting the ground until a loud snarl rang out and he rushed in through the door, lunging and tackling the intruder to the ground, his jaws latching around their arm and he shook his head violently as he snarled loudly, the wolf hybrid's fur standing on end as he violently held the intruder down, loud growls ringing out from Bentley as the raccoon anthro gave loud pained cries.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: One's Only Friend [Nargi]   One's Only Friend [Nargi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 5:58 am

Asher just allowed his lower half to sink down, eyes remaining closed. His ears lazily flicked, feeling some of his cum slowly dribble down out of him. He shifted once a warm tongue began lapping at his swollen folds. Cleaning him up from the excess cum that leaked from him. A soft groan left the Maned Wolf at the tongue. Shifting his hips up lazily, pushing against his tongue. When the tongue left his cunt, he just allowed his hips to relax and slump down on the bed.

He shifted himself carefully and curled up on his side, just deciding to doze back off. Waking up only a few hours later. Drowsily blinking and sitting up on the bed. He rubbed his face, wiping at his eyes to get rid of the lingering blurriness. Moving a hand down to touch his quivering, sore folds. Exhaling and standing up, deciding to go clean himself up and eat something. Putting some meat down for Bentley so he could eat as well. Asher didn't even bother to wear any clothes. It was late and it was his house, no one was getting to see him anyway.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One's Only Friend [Nargi]   One's Only Friend [Nargi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 2:52 am

Bentley wagged his tail as he continued lapping at where they were tied, the hybrid staying standing while waiting for his knot to shrink, once it shrunk enough his knot popped free and gave small jerks while hanging between his legs, his knot still too large for him to go back into his sheath. The hybrid turned and ignored his dripping cock while beginning to lap at his master's cunt, cleaning him up and even pushing his tongue into him slightly.

When he deemed his master clean, Bentley flopped down onto his side and he began cleaning himself off, his cock continuing to twitch and jerk off and on as he licked himself clean, he laid out on his side when he was finished and he panted heavily, the male tired from breeding his master as feverishly as he had.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: One's Only Friend [Nargi]   One's Only Friend [Nargi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 2:41 am

Asher dug his claws into the bed as the large knot swelled and firmly pressed against his entrance. He shifted his hips, carefully moving his legs out to try and help him ease the knot inside. The Maned Wolf gave a surprised yip when the knot pushed it's way into him. Locking them together for the time being. After a few more thrusts, he could feel his warm cum shoot into him. Trembling at how much filled him. The young male panting and slumping down, closing his eyes in exhaustion.

The Maned Wolf flicked an ear as Bentley climbed off of him, moving to wait for his knot to shrink so they could separate. Asher closed his eyes, exhaling lightly in relief at his heat having gone away for now. He laid there relaxing until a warm tongue ran over his sore cunt. Shifting his hips while Bentley lapped at where they were tied. He just laid there, dozing off as his dog control to remain knotted to him. Still feeling small spurts of cum shoot into him every now and then. Only filling him up even more.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One's Only Friend [Nargi]   One's Only Friend [Nargi] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 10:47 pm

The hybrid canine barked and growled as he humped and thrust into his master, he kept a firm grip on him as he felt his own climax building, his knot swelling to the point where it wouldn't enter the other anymore, but was easing in slowly, the large dog hybrid shifted his weight and lowered his hips as he felt the maned wolf orgasm around his cock, Bentley howled loudly as he forced his knot into his master and laid over him fully to hump him quickly.

Bentley continued to trust until he came within his master, whining loudly as he jerked his hips every so often, his ears pinning and his tongue hanging out of his mouth as he filled the other. While Bentley was still cumming, he stood and slowly turned off the other, his tail wagging as he stood butt to butt with his master while knotted to him, the hybrid raising his leg and beginning to lap sloppily at where they were tied.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: One's Only Friend [Nargi]   One's Only Friend [Nargi] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 10:38 pm

Asher shuddered as the cock bucked into his hand, only to finally gain purchase inside of him. Body tensing and trembling as he was filled by his cock once more. Whimpering out and slumping down on the bed. Tongue partially hanging from his mouth with each thrust into him. Soft moans and whimpers leaving his lips, tail twitching off to the side. "N-Ngh.. good dog-" he panted out, mind in a daze from the pleasure his heat brought him.

The Maned Wolf still couldn't believe that he was letting his dog mate with him like this. Nothing should come of this, so he gad nothing to worry about. His dog was only helping him through his heat, that is all. A drawled out whine left the male as his body tensed up. Reaching his orgasm and cumming around his cock. Body trembling and shifting, softly crying from the intense orgasm.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One's Only Friend [Nargi]   One's Only Friend [Nargi] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 10:05 pm

Bentley gave grunts and growls of frustration as he humped his master, continuing to poke and prod his cock against him, the wolf hybrid was about to dismount the other again when he felt his hand grasp his cock. Bentley barked as he gave rougher faster bucks of his hips while the other's hand was wrapped around his cock.

He yipped and barked as he finally pushed into him, he licked and bit at the back of the other's neck as he wagged his tail and he humped him rapidly. His swelling knot currently small enough to enter the other but need a slight tug to pull out as he humped him. His paws staying wrapped around his master as he gave grunts and growls as he shifted his weight to thrust into the other.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: One's Only Friend [Nargi]   One's Only Friend [Nargi] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 9:29 pm

Asher just softly whimpered at the hot breath against his cunt. Shifting back against his muzzle, body yearning for more. Though whined when the tongue pulled away from his cunt. Looking back to see the large hybrid jump up and mount him. Adjusting himself to get comfortable, feeling his cock poke and prod at him. The length desperately searching for purchase. Bentley only dismounted him when he couldn't push into him. A shudder running over the Maned Wolf as the warm tongue returned.

That was when the tongue left him once more, feeling Bentley mount him yet again. Asher found it amusing that his new canine companion couldn't find his cunt. So, after a minute or two, the Maned Wolf decided to help him out again. Moving his hand to grab for his cock, quickly finding his cunt and pressing the head of his length up to his entrance. Eager for the massive canine to breed him yet again.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One's Only Friend [Nargi]   One's Only Friend [Nargi] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2020 2:46 pm

The hybrid dog panted heavily against his master's cunt, his tail swaying and he rushed mounting the other, Bentley gave loud grunts and growls as he became more and more excited, the canine beginning to hump the other quickly, growling and barking loudly, the hybrid again missing his intended mark as his knot had swelled from his arousal, he yipped and growled as he humped the other quickly, the male growing frustrated as he couldn't push into the other, growling out as he dismounted the other and paced before he lapped at his cunt again, licking and pushing a bit roughly.

The hybrid male wagged his tail before he mounted him again, gripping onto the other and laying over him as he humped him quickly, trying to thrust into his master. His cock poking and prodding against him but he couldn't find the other's cunt, growling in frustration as he tried to push into the other, panting heavily.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: One's Only Friend [Nargi]   One's Only Friend [Nargi] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 2:44 am

Asher groggily rested his head back down, exhaling at how tired and hot he was. The Maned Wolf was about to go back to sleep when a wet nose nudged his legs apart. Feeling hot breath against his cunt, the hot breath soon being accompanied by a warm tongue. His body tensed and he arched in surprise. "N-Ngh.." he gasped, legs trying to close to keep the dog from his cunt. Though he knew there was no way he could stop him. Especially not after the fact that the dog already bred him once.

The canine huffed and turned himself so he was on his fours. Well, he might as well let Bentley continue to help him with his heat. Especially since the dog wouldn't leave him alone until he let him. Tail curling to the side as he presented himself. Asher just hoped that his dog had no way of being able to get him pregnant. Though no doubt the canine was going to try to impregnate him anyway.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One's Only Friend [Nargi]   One's Only Friend [Nargi] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 1:59 pm

Bentley leaned into his master's hand as he accepted his petting, his tail wagging softly, he followed him around the house before jumping onto the bed with him, letting out a light yawn as he curled up at the foot of the bed, the large male curling up as he began to doze off, twitching off and on as he slept deeply.

As he felt the bed shift he woke and looked toward the other, he could smell his heat and he became excited fairly quickly, rolling up and he moved toward Asher, his tail wagging and he was quick to move close, he nosed his way between the other's legs and he began lapping at his cunt, breathing heavily as he took in the other's heat scent.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: One's Only Friend [Nargi]   One's Only Friend [Nargi] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 7:57 am

Asher stood by the sink, drinking a glass of water when he noticed Bentley at his side. He was a tad bit surprised that he was wanting to remain close to him. Then again, the dog just bred him. So maybe it was his instinct to stick by his side. He moved a hand down to stroke at his head. Giving him a few head scratches before continuing to drink up the water. Placing it down before going back to his room.

He settled down on his bed, yawning and relaxing in the warm and comfortable bedsheets. His heat was gone for the time being, so why not just relax and nap? Asher curled up, falling fast asleep on the bed. Remaining fast asleep for a few hours, waking up when another wave of heat hit him. Stretching out and groaning, wishing his heat could just end.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One's Only Friend [Nargi]   One's Only Friend [Nargi] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 7:42 am

Bentley finished licking himself clean and he was just about to move to clean the other when he moved, the hybrid giving a huff before he stood to follow the other, his knot shrinking further and allowing his cock back into his sheath. He stopped at his water bowl and lapped up some water before he returned to his master's side.

The wolf hybrid seemed adamant on staying close to the maned wolf, his tail wagging as he watched him with large eyes. The hybrid seemed almost ready to pounce if the other gave him the chance to do so, even shifting his weight and stretching himself out as though he was trying to show off for the other.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: One's Only Friend [Nargi]   One's Only Friend [Nargi] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 7:10 am

Asher shook his head in amusement when Bentley barked in response. Closing his eyes and waiting for the knot to slip out of him. After a while, the knot shrank enough for his dog to pull out. Shuddering as cool air hit his gaping cunt. Slowly letting himself slide down onto the bed, feeling some of his cum leak down from his entrance. The Maned Wolf just hoped nothing bad came from this.

He relaxed there for quite some time. Still in a haze of ecstasy to move. Ear flicking as he listened to Bentley clean himself. Once Asher got his bearings straight, he shifted up and shook himself. Grunting from how sore and puffy his cunt lips were. Standing up on shaky legs before stepping out of the room and to the kitchen. Deciding to rehydrate himself before the next wave of his heat hit.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One's Only Friend [Nargi]   One's Only Friend [Nargi] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 6:49 am

Bentley panted heavily as he wagged his tail, his ears perked forward, the hybrid seemed much better already since coming home with the other, he was much more relaxed and looked happy. Bentley stayed standing with his rear against the other as he waited for his knot to shrink, his cock still throbbing every so often, he barked as if he was responding to his master.

When his knot finally did shrink enough for him to pull out, his cock slowly slid out of the other as he stepped forward and his cock hung between his legs, his knot still swelled enough where it wouldn't go back into his sheath just yet, he flipped onto his side and beginning to lick at his cock to clean himself, his tail giving light wags.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: One's Only Friend [Nargi]   One's Only Friend [Nargi] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 6:08 am

Asher was coming out of his daze when Bentley jerked his hips and released his seed into him. Body tensing as the warmth flooded his insides, filling him to the brim. The cum having nowhere else to go due to the knot that kept them together. The Maned Wolf panted and just allowed his arms to give way. Chest hitting the bed, head resting on his pillow. His heat was feeling better, but he couldn't believe he just allowed his dog to breed him and take care of his heat.

Eventually, Bentley's massive body moved from his back. Standing with his rear pressed against his while he waited for his knot to go down. He turned his head to look at his dog, watching Bentley turn his own head to look at him. "Happy now, mister?" He panted, moving a hand to gently pat at his side. Moving to get himself comfortable, knowing it was going to take his knot a while to go down.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One's Only Friend [Nargi]   One's Only Friend [Nargi] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 5:58 am

Bentley continued to give short but rough thrusts into the other as he clung onto him tightly, grunting and barking in pleasure as he wagged his tail, he continued to roughly thrust until he felt the other clench around him, the hybrid canine giving a deep howl as he came abruptly within the other, jerking his hips as instinct practically commanded him to ensure fertilization with who he was knotted to.

The hybrid panted as he slumped over the other as he came, the canine fairly pent up as he jerked his hips every so often, eventually standing and he turned off Asher, standing rump to rump with him as he wagged his tail, his knot and cock throbbing as he stood to wait for his knot to go down, he turned his head and looked toward his master, his tongue hanging from his mouth as he panted.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: One's Only Friend [Nargi]   One's Only Friend [Nargi] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 9:51 pm

Asher gripped firmly at his bedsheets, doing his best to refrain from clawing at them and tearing it up. In a daze from how the cock inside of him rubbed along his sensitive walls. A bit shocked by how deep the length was able to fit inside of him. Moans and whines leaving the Maned Wolf with each thrust. This was something Asher was embarrassed about, especially since most don't breed with their pet. It was usually frowned upon by the general public. But he didn't care at the moment, his heat was driving him mad and the cock spearing into him felt so good.

A surprised yip left the Maned Wolf as he felt the bulbous knot push into him. Locking them both together for a while. Asher whimpering as the wolf hybrid pushed to try and get his knot deeper. Making sure there was no chance for his cum to escape. "N-Ngh!" He cried, kicking his feet out as Asher orgasmed around his cock. Trembling as he slumped down in exhaustion, slowly coming down from his pleasure high.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One's Only Friend [Nargi]   One's Only Friend [Nargi] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

One's Only Friend [Nargi]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next