From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forbidden Romance [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

Forbidden Romance [Private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Romance [Private]   Forbidden Romance [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 10:43 am

The young prince gave an alarmed squeak as he was grabbed. Watching as his cloak was tossed off to the side from his body. Biting his lower lip as he was pulled onto his lap. He shifted, unsure if he should agree. Though Jalen wanted to get his valuables back from this anthro. He shifted his hips, whimpering as he rolled his hips. Nearly jumping as he felt something hard against him. Fingers clawing at his thighs as his cunt grew wet, the human prince shuddering slightly in fright. "This... this feels so weird.." he whined.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Romance [Private]   Forbidden Romance [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 3:39 pm

The alpha eyed up the omega, before leaning forward and he roughly pies the omega close, tossing his cloak off and he brought the omega to straddle his lap, "Just start rolling your hips" He grunted lightly, helping the omega to grind against him while he quickly began kissing and biting at his neck, his length hardening quickly and pressing against the other's thigh.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Romance [Private]   Forbidden Romance [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 9:53 am

Jalen kept his cloak around him, a bit shocked that he had to keep someone busy so he could kill him. The young prince didn't know if he could do that. He didn't know if he could be apart of a murder. He continued to watch him, shifting awkwardly as the larger alpha spread his legs out, presenting himself. "I.. what do you want me to do for clothes?" He didn't understand. His parents never taught him anything. He especially never even understood anything about sex. They didn't want their omega prince ruined.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Romance [Private]   Forbidden Romance [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 9:42 am

"Easy" Was all the alpha muttered before he snickered, "For your little trinkets here, all you'll have to do, is distract a little friend of mine, your choice how you do so, long enough for me to slit his throat" He gave a laugh, licking his lips in excitement, "And for some clothes, well, I think even you will have an idea" He said as he shifted his weight, leaving his lap wide open for the omega, "Now don't give me some excuse that you're saving yourself for some prissy bitch alpha, I have an idea that you aren't one of those omegas" He grinned.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Romance [Private]   Forbidden Romance [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 9:31 am

The prince grumbled, warily following the anthro back to his home. Looking around the home, it wasn't like his castle at all. It was a bit more cluttered and small, so he wasn't used to it. As he glanced around he looked to the alpha when he mentioned he had a job for him. He raised an eyebrow curiously, a bit hesitant to get closer. "A job? What kind of job?" He questioned, looking around once more. Trying to take everything within the house in.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Romance [Private]   Forbidden Romance [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 9:02 am

The alpha couldn't help but snicker as he watched the foxes scamper away with the royal's clothes, "My place" He said plainly, "Maybe there's some clothes there too for you" He grunted, leading the omega through the forest silently, the forest seemed to come to life when the alpha went inside, letting the omega go inside first before he walked with him, the treehouse like structure seemed to be filled with trinkets the alpha most likely stole, "Well well, I have a bit of a job for you, omega" He said slyly, licking his lips as he flopped himself into a personal throne of sorts, his ears flicking and tail lashing.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Romance [Private]   Forbidden Romance [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 8:50 am

Jalen narrowed his eyes and gritted his teeth. "I told you I would have been able to handle myself just fine. Those don't belong to you," he shot back, shoulders tensing up. Still standing and trying to look intimidating to the large alpha in front of him. "And cut me some slack! I didn't know anything existed in these woods! I didn't even know creatures like you existed!" He huffed, practically throwing his hands into the air. "I've been stuck inside my whole life, my parents refused to tell me anything about the outside world. All I know are the fairytale stories from my maid," he growled. Moving his arms back up over his chest in irritation.

"Earn them? Earn them by doing what?" He echoed cluelessly, looking over to see his clothes were being played with. He stumbled out of the water and went to shoo off the foxes, only to have them run off with some of his clothes. He groaned and reached for his cloak. At least his cloak was still here with him. He curled the cloak around his body, looking back to the alpha that stood in the water still. "Where exactly are we going?" He wanted to get his things back, so he was willing to do anything.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Romance [Private]   Forbidden Romance [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 10:23 am

The large alpha male lashed his tail as he shoves the valuables back into his pocket, "See them as payment for saving you" He huffed, "You're in my territory anyway, that gives me a right to you, even if you are human" He scoffed, raising a brow as he watched the omega before he stood to his full height and he puffed himself up to be intimidating, it wasn't like he was intimidated by the omega, far from it, he was surprisingly impressed that the omega was trying to stand up to him, he lashed his tail and he bared his long fangs, "You should do some research before letting yourself be taken advantage of, there's worse than me out here" He grumbled, running a hand through his hair.

The alpha seemed to perk up slightly as he listened to the other, giving a sly grin at the mention of the castle and the omega being a royal, "You know, little omega, you can earn your jewels back" He licked his lips as he stalked toward the smaller male, "Though it isn't safe in the open, I suggest putting some clothes on, before they get stolen too, he stated, gesturing to where the omega left his clothes, noting two foxes bounding about and playing with the omega's clothing.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Romance [Private]   Forbidden Romance [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 8:19 am

The princed shifted up and gritted his teeth. "I'm tired of staying at home, I'm not useless and I can defend myself!" He shot back, narrowing his eyes as he glowered at the alpha as he watched him kneel in the water and wash off. "You don't understand how hard it is for me to get away from home. I came here to get a break of being cooped up inside. I didn't even know creatures like you were even real." He huffed, crossing his arms over his chest. If he went back, he was bound to get sent back to the castle. He didn't want to go back yet, not when the night was still young. He kept his eyes focused on the alpha, not caring if he stood up to him. He was determined to take care of himself.

When the large cat revealed his items that he took, he stood abruptly. Gritting his teeth and emitting a growl. "Hey! Those don't belong to you! Those were passed down to me from my family." He said, not caring if his bare body stood before the alpha. He wanted to get his items back. "And I didn't know what lurked in these woods! I'm forced to remain stuck inside the castle because my family doesn't want their royal son to be harmed when he can handle himself just fine." He grunted, puffing his chest up to try and intimidate the alpha.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Romance [Private]   Forbidden Romance [Private] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2020 4:11 pm

The large alpha male watched the omega and he huffed lightly, "You're easy to grab out in the open like this, you should go home omega" He said plainly as he turned from the omega, crouching in the water and he began washing off his wound, "You're lucky you're in my territory and he didn't have back-up, he would have grabbed you and you'd never see the light of day again" He said, tail lashing and he stood to walk out of the water, stretching himself out, "You should find somewhere out of alpha eyes" He told him, "You're human, you have an easier time finding places to stay than people like me do" He explained, shifting himself to his fores to move like a feral would, his blue eyes staring down the omega.

He eyed the omega before sighing, "You're easy to steal from" He claimed flatly, "Even if you think you're alone and it's quiet, in this forest you're no where near alone, and it's only ever quiet when something dangerous is hunting" He stated, rising onto his feet again and he pulled the omega's valuables from his pocket, "You need to watch where you put your things, they'll end up somewhere you don't want them" He huffed out.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Romance [Private]   Forbidden Romance [Private] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2020 8:34 am

The omega continued to bathe in the water, eyes closed. Unaware of the presence of the two alphas around him. He opened his eyes in alarm and jumped as he heard rustling. Head turning to see a body lunging for him. He yelped and turned his head to shield himself, not expecting the anthro to be tackled by another. Shifting close to the edge of the pool to get away from the two brawling alphas. When the tiger retreated, he opened his eyes and watched as the black panther stood before him. Feeling his chest tighten in panic, though he struggled to keep himself together. Moving his legs to fold them, a bit embarrassed that he was sitting there with no clothes on while this feral cat stood before him.

"I can handle myself just fine," he responded through gritted teeth. Though, he didn't exactly know that there were other creatures thriving in this forest. His parents never taught him anything about the outside world, he was just held within the castle and forced to stay there. So, seeing a large anthro stand before him like this felt very intimidating to him. Mostly because he had never seen someone like him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Romance [Private]   Forbidden Romance [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2020 3:19 pm

Shadre lashed his tail and yawned as he woke in his tree, the alpha was a large black panther anthro with deep blue eyes that one could almost get lost in, the panther lashed his tail and stretched as he slid down the tree, he lived in the forest like many other anthros, they would make their homes almost like their species would, so as such the panther had an entrance at the bottom of a tree trunk and had to climb up into the center of the tree branches to his home within the tree where he hid most of the treasures he had stolen over the years. His ears perked up as he walked to the river to get himself a drink, spotting someone in the water, a human, he flicked his ears and walked like a feral panther within the shadows to eye up the human, noticing by his scent he was an omega.

The alpha licked his tops as he found the omega's clothes, snickering to himself as he went through his clothes, looking for anything of value, stuffing valuables into his pockets, the forest falling silent with a predator on the hunt. Shadre stayed within the shadows once he cleared the omega's clothing of valuables and beginning to leave, he perked up as he caught a scent, growling lowly to himself as he scented an old rival of his in his territory, he turned his head and spotted a tiger anthro stalking toward the human omega.

Shadre was conflicted, he wanted the other male out of his turf, but he wanted to get away with the valuables from the omega, the black panther stayed unnoticed until the tiger anthro pounced, Shadre grumbled to himself as he pounced and tackled the other alpha into the water, loud snarls and growls ringing out as the alphas fought, the tiger ran away in retreat after a deep gash went down his arm from the panther's long claws. The panther stood from the water and gave a low groan, the alpha had deep gashed across his chest, his chest had little protection since the alpha had only worn a pair of black shorts, his tail continued to lash and the alpha glanced toward the omega, "You shouldn't be alone, little omega" He said, his voice deep as he turned to face the omega, ignoring the blood running down his chest and stomach, his tail continuing to lash about.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Forbidden Romance [Private]   Forbidden Romance [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2020 8:42 am

Jalen stood in his room, pulling on his cloak. It was after midnight and everyone was sound asleep, so it was the best time to get out of the castle. The omega glanced to the clock that was sitting on his dresser, glad he had time. It had been such a hassle to find a good day to get away for a night. Since he was an omega and the royal family's only son, he was forced to stay inside. They didn't want an alpha getting their dirty paws on him. But, Jalen hated being cooped up within the castle with nothing to do. He wanted to see the outside world and experience what it had to offer.

The young prince pulled the cloak around himself and slipped from the castle, making sure he went unnoticed by the guard. And, those who did spot him, were close friends that he's known since he was a boy. So, of course they were going to let him through. They knew he could handle himself, he made sure to spar with the knights and keep up his knowledge of self-defense. He didnt want anyone to protect him, he didn't want to be weak.

Jalen walked out of the castle and entered the small town, making a beeline towards the forest. There was a small clearing that he had gone to a few times. The moon shimmered and gleamed above the water, it was rather beautiful. The omega hummed and glanced around, making sure he was alone before shedding his clothes. Deciding to soak in cool water. Allowing his lovely tan skin to hydrate. Moving his head back, dark hair falling in his eyes. Ducking his head under the water, enjoying the crisp water.

His pale, golden eyes blinked open once the water was wiped from around his eyes. Turning his head to look around the clearing, glad to see no one else was around. Jalen closed his eyes and relaxed back, enjoying the noises of the forest around him. It lulled him to the core.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Romance [Private]   Forbidden Romance [Private] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Romance [Private]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2