From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Heat [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

First Heat [Private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Heat [Private]   First Heat [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 8:00 am

Erik shook his head as he continued to make them dinner, ears flicking as he listened to what his son had to say. "It's just the way it is, you can't change it." He said through a soft sigh. When his son said he couldn't miss school, he looked over to him. A growl sitting on his lips, trying his best to keep it down. "I can just get your work until you go back. I'm not risking you going and having an alpha jump you. Do you want to end up like that kid?" He questioned his son, turning to look at him. He glanced back to the pot he was working on, shaking his head gently. "I know you don't want to be. But you can't change it, it's just the way it is." He said, still trying his best to ignore his scent. Though it was getting to be too much for him. As Max expressed his concerns, he looked to him and frowned. "I'm sure you'll find the perfect alpha, Max. You're still young, you have a lot of time before you find a mate to be with." The alpha spoke, finishing dinner up.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First Heat [Private]   First Heat [Private] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2020 7:59 am

"But the poking and proding is just so annoying papa... Sometimes I swear the people they bring in aren't even trained right" He rambled, folding his arms over his chest, the young male watched his father before he took in the alpha's words, his ears pinning back, the mixed breed looked away from his father, staring at the floor, "I can't miss school papa, what about my grades?" he questioned him, "I doubt anything would happen... I could fight them off" He said, puffing out his chest almost trying to imitate an alpha, he almost seemed upset about the notion of being an omega, he didn't know what he was supposed to do, and it wasn't like he had his omega parent to help him either, "Papa.... What if... What if I don't want to be an omega?" He asked quietly, "I just... I don't know... What if I don't do anything right? A-and the alpha I end up with gets mad and he leave me?" He gave a whimper, his ears staying back and he curled his arms around himself.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: First Heat [Private]   First Heat [Private] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2020 7:52 am

"Things change, my boy.. things are different now then than they were back then. There is new technology and ways they can find out who is an omega and who isn't." He told Max, nearly growling as he noticed his son try to shift close to him. Feeling his cock twitch once more. The scent of his heat was driving him mad. All he wanted to do was bend him over and pound him right there. But, he forced himself to remain calm. Not wanting to upset his son. "I'll make some macaroni and cheese then," he told the young omega, shifting to grab for the box of noodles. A growl nearly left his lips as his son mentioned what had happened. "It'd probably be best to keep you home, Max. I don't want you ending up like the other omega you saw. It's bad how alphas would instantly jump an omega any chance they get." He spoke, putting on a pot of water for the macaroni.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First Heat [Private]   First Heat [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2020 3:04 am

"I mean I know they want to stop stuff like that from happening... But isn't there other ways? I heard Mr. Glades saying that when children were young when he was a school grade age they had ways to test who was an omega or an alpha, with like dolls or something" The young male rambled as he sighed, the boy oblivious to his growing heat scent, though he did seem to try to move closer to his father without getting in his way, "Why did they even change it? It seemed to work for that generation, now they pole and prod and take blood for testing and do exams and ultrasounds" He sighed, running his hands through his hair, glancing up when his father asked what side he would want, "I'm not sure... I don't really care what goes with it, I'm just hungry" He said, "It is kinda weird, I mentioned to Clarke the other day that I just felt hungrier this past week and he got all excited before one of the teachers whisked him away" Clarke was a childhood friend of Max's, who came out as an alpha quite early for their age group, the young alpha's drive for omegas always seemed to be strong.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: First Heat [Private]   First Heat [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2020 2:46 am

"Of course they'd be frustrated, they're trying to seperate the two so nothing like that happens." Erik explained to his son, nodding his head when he mentioned that he wanted to have some chicken today. "Alright, I can do that." He said, pulling out some chicken so he could defrost it. The alpha was a tad bit irritated. He would hate to learn that his son was grabbed by alphas and knotted. He didn't want anyone touching his omega.

The alpha lifted his head and slightly sniffed the air, scenting his son's heat start to come on. The faint scent only causing his cock to twitch in his sheath. Nearly drooling at the thought of knotting the young omega, pumping him full of potent seed. He blinked out of thought and looked over to Max. "What kind of side dish are you craving?" He asked him, pulling the chicken out once it was defrosted.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First Heat [Private]   First Heat [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2020 6:20 am

The young mutt flicked his ears as he heard his father, his tail giving a slight wag as the alpha passed him, he followed his father and gave a small shrug at his first question, "I guess it was okay... The teachers are getting frustrated at the group of us that haven't come out yet, they're trying more and more things to try to force us to come out" He rambled, leaning against the counter, "They found one of the newer omegas tied by three alphas... It... Looked so painful... I don't know if I want that..." he said quietly, he curled his arms around himself, shivering at the image he had seen.

He glanced up as he heard his father ask what he wanted for dinner, the young mixed breed gave a small shrug, "I don't know... We had steak yesterday... And ribs the day before... Maybe some kind of chicken?" He asked, his tail gave a small wag as he watched his father.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: First Heat [Private]   First Heat [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2020 6:02 am

While his son had been out at school, Erik had been sitting around the house. His nose had caught the scent of his son's heat trying to come on. He searched around the house, eventually noticing the nest that was in his closet. He gazed at the heap that was thrown together for just a moment before going off to take care of a few things around the house. Since his mate passed, he had been hoping for his son to be an omega. The scent of his heat coming on caused him to feel aroused and think of knotting his son. The large black great dane turned his head as he heard the door open. Listening to his son call for him.

He walked into the living room, nearly growling at the scent that his son emitted. His scent was slowly changing and it was driving him absolutely mad. "How was school today?" He asked his son, walking past to head to the kitchen. The alpha didn't know how he felt sending his Maxie to school tomorrow. He was worried that something bad would happen to him and he wouldn't be there. Erik gritted his teeth at the thought of another alpha claiming what was his. "What do you want for dinner?" He asked his son, wanting to hear what he wanted to have for dinner.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: First Heat [Private]   First Heat [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2020 7:37 am

Max, sometimes Maxie, sighed as he walked home from school, the young man had been feeling off lately, rubbing against different things all over the house he shared with his father and he had even built a fairly rookie looking nest in his father's closet early that morning, the young man had yet to come out as an alpha or omega, ever since he was young he had always wished to be an alpha like his father, but after speaking with a counselor at school it seemed he may be coming out as an omega, which he didn't mind, he just wished he had more in common with his father. The great dane husky mix had near completely black fur with white and grey freckles over his muzzle and freckles littering his body, Max had never known his mother, unsure if he had ran off or died before he could remember, it had always been just Max and his dad, which he didn't mind at all, he just wished he had an omega parent like all of his friends did, "I'm home daddy" He called as he opened and closed the door, setting his bag by the door and he yawned lightly, looking around for his father.

The young man seemed exhausted or just exasperated as he looked for his father, his school had been trying to weed out alphas and omegas, Maxie was one of a small group that still haven't figured themselves out yet, he had been feeling pressured by the teachers and just wished he could figure out what he was, he often went to his father with his problems, or one of his counselors, but sometimes he wished he could speak with his mother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Heat [Private]   First Heat [Private] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Heat [Private]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2