From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summer Farm Fun {Private}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Summer Farm Fun {Private} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Farm Fun {Private}   Summer Farm Fun {Private} EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 3:26 am

The stallion gave a light snort as he felt the teen pressed against his length, he stayed where he was for some time before he tried to push the teen over, when he succeeded he managed to position himself over the human, though he looked quite awkward, as he began trying to buck his hips against the teen, grinding his cock against him.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Summer Farm Fun {Private}   Summer Farm Fun {Private} EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 3:16 am

Connor eventually yawned and decided to snuggle up next to his horse. Settling down at his side, closing his eyes and drifting off into slumber. Back pressed against his stomach, not noticed that he was pressed against his length as well. Warm against the stallion that was pressed up against him. Not wanting to move from beside him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Summer Farm Fun {Private}   Summer Farm Fun {Private} EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 7:56 am

The stallion snorted as he watched the other leave the room, before he heard the whistle, he whinnied and followed the sound, trotting up to the teen and laying with him in the grass, the stallion grazing as he flicked his ears toward the teen, listening to his words and leaning into his touch.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Summer Farm Fun {Private}   Summer Farm Fun {Private} EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 7:38 am

The teen soon decided to step out of the house so he could be with the stallion. Wanting to just settle down and nap with him. Connor whistled for Blue, shifting so he could sit down on the grass. Blushing at the sight of his cock, trying to ignore it for now. Just wanting to nap with the horse. The teen leaned back against the house, stroking at Blue when he laid down beside him. Cooing soft words to his horse.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Summer Farm Fun {Private}   Summer Farm Fun {Private} EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 6:48 am

The stallion continued to suck until he felt the teen's cum flood his mouth, he swallowed it easily before he slowly pulled away, giving the human a soft nuzzle and he nickered softly, he didn't seem to mind, the stallion leaned into the teen's touch as he relaxed with him, the stallion beginning to lean his head heavily into the human as he was starting to doze off.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Summer Farm Fun {Private}   Summer Farm Fun {Private} EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 6:35 am

The teen shuddered as his stallion continued to suck him off. Whimpering into the side of his hand that he held firmly between his teeth. Bucking ever so slightly into his mouth. Eventually Connor tensed and came into Blue's mouth. Groaning against his hand. Pulling the hand from his mouth after he got himself under control. "I wish I could come out there to help you, Blue. But I don't want to hurt myself." He said, looking down at his horse. Carefully stroking a hand over his mane.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Summer Farm Fun {Private}   Summer Farm Fun {Private} EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 7:56 am

The stallion let out soft breaths as he sucked on the human's cock, his ears drooping back softly as he closed his eyes, letting the human hold onto him, he even began bobbing his head on his cock as he sucked, letting out soft nickers to let his mouth vibrate around the cock in his mouth, the stallion continuing to suckle on his cock.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Summer Farm Fun {Private}   Summer Farm Fun {Private} EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 7:54 am

Connor tensed as Blue attacked his cock with licks. Shoulders tensing as he ran a hand over his mane. Moving one hand into his mouth, biting down so he wouldn't end up making too much noise. Not wanting to wake the old woman up and have her find them like this. He cursed around his hand, hips tensing as he struggled to keep from bucking into the warm mouth. Knowing well he needed to let the stallion fuck him again. But he had to wait until he was more healed. Not wanting his wound to break open.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Summer Farm Fun {Private}   Summer Farm Fun {Private} EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 7:10 am

The stallion gave a low snort as he listened to the teen before he backed off to allow him out of his pants and boxers, then he practically attacked his cock with licks and even sucking his cock into his mouth, nickering lightly as he began to suckle on his length, looking up toward the teen as he sucked, keeping his head low enough to be comfortable for both of them.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Summer Farm Fun {Private}   Summer Farm Fun {Private} EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 7:07 am

"Yeah, yeah.. okay. But I still want you to go do things. Being stuck here waiting on me isn't going to be good for you." Connor told him, still stroking at his muzzle with his hand. What made him confused was when Blue pulled his head back away from his hand. Watching as he moved his head down against his crotch. Chewing on his bottom lip in surprise, shifting and looking around cautiously. Unzipping his pants and wiggling from them for the horse. Easing himself out of his boxers, wondering what his horse wanted from him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Summer Farm Fun {Private}   Summer Farm Fun {Private} EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 6:22 am

The muscular stallion gave a loud snort and he stamped his hoof roughly, even shoving the other with his snout, as if he was trying to tell him something, trying to tell him it was his choice, he could have ran at any point, but he wanted to stay, he trusted the teen, the stallion began nudging the teen lightly, until something crossed his mind and he nosed lightly at the teen's crotch, poking his tongue out and licking over his clothes crotch, looking up toward him as he even lipped at his crotch, lightly smacking his lips against him.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Summer Farm Fun {Private}   Summer Farm Fun {Private} EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 5:57 am

Connor exhaled, knowing well his horse was getting rather impatient. "You know I would go out with you and all that, but I'm still not good enough to head out. I just need a bit more rest, then we could go out for a run. You're more than welcome to go out for a run by yourself. Just know that you don't have to worry about me here, I'll be fine. Perhaps a run will do you good, since all I've seen you do is stand there since I've woken up." He mumbled to Blue, moving a hand to stroke at his snout lovingly. "I just don't want you to think you're stuck here, Blue. I don't want to be like my grandfather and keep you in one place." He added, hoping his horse understood what he meant.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Summer Farm Fun {Private}   Summer Farm Fun {Private} EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 9:12 am

Blue nickered toward the teen once he was close, butting his head against him a little roughly and he rubbed his large head against the teen, looking toward him as he spoke and he gave a snort, like he was trying to say he understood him, the stallion pawed at the ground lightly, he was antsy as he wanted to go with the other and run, but he knew he needed to heal, though he also seemed excited, that was clear as his cock was dangling between his legs and twitching, his cock throbbing and looked almost painful as it hung there, he must have been waiting like that for some time.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Summer Farm Fun {Private}   Summer Farm Fun {Private} EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 9:05 am

"I will, ma'am. Have a good nap," he told the woman as she stepped out of the room. He sat in silence before turning his head to look at the horse that was desperately trying to reach him. He shifted to stand up, moving to stand beside the window so Blue could reach him. "Hey there, buddy. How are you doing?" He asked, stroking a hand carefully down the side of his neck. Glad to be in the company of his horse. "I'm still thankful for you helping me out there. I... I would've died if you didn't bring me here." He said, hoping Blue understood how thankful he was.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Summer Farm Fun {Private}   Summer Farm Fun {Private} EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 7:44 am

Blue nickered as he watched the pair, his head inside the room again and he tried to reach toward the teen to nudge him, his tail swishing and he stamped his hoof lightly, "I'm sure he would enjoy some attention if you feel up to it, if not I can give him a brush down later, but I think it's time for me to lay down for a bit of a rest" The woman chuckled softly before she rose up, "Don't hesitate to wake me if you need anything, it's easy to sleep at my age" She chuckled before leaving the room, closing the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Summer Farm Fun {Private}   Summer Farm Fun {Private} EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 7:40 am

"I'm rather good at taking care of things, ma'am. Used to be home alone a lot growing up. My momma would teach me how to do things around the house just in case." He explained to the older woman. Nearly snorting as she mentioned him not wanting to have the company if an old woman. "You remind me of my grandmother. I wouldn't mind your company at all. Especially since you understand how I feel in regards to Blue." He said, hoping that made the woman feel better. "And I doubt Blue would stay there long, but I'll be sure to get him as comfortable as possible." Connor said as he looked over to his horse, grinning with amusement as he wstched him briefly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Summer Farm Fun {Private}   Summer Farm Fun {Private} EmptyMon Feb 10, 2020 8:01 am

"So long as you take care of the place, I'll have food brought once a week for both of you, they'll bring enough for a week" She said, "You're more than welcome to stay, though I doubt you want to spend your time with some old woman" She chuckled softly, glancing to Blue, "I'll give you the key to the stable so he at least has somewhere to get out of the cold, though I doubt he would want to stay in it long" She gave a laugh.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Summer Farm Fun {Private}   Summer Farm Fun {Private} EmptyMon Feb 10, 2020 7:44 am

That was true, it was only a matter of time before winter came around. Blue would probably be used to the cold, but there is no doubt about the fact that he would freeze. Connor sighed, hating that the woman was right about that. When the woman offered them a chance to stay here, he could only smile in delight. "Really? You'd let us stay here? I can't thank you enough. I'm sure Blue would appreciate it too." He said with a cheerful grin, rather glad that they could stay here during the winter. It was better than not having any shelter at all when the cold weather hit.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Summer Farm Fun {Private}   Summer Farm Fun {Private} EmptyMon Feb 10, 2020 7:19 am

"Well... You'll have to make a decision soon, it won't take long before winter comes, the two of you would be easy pickings for hungry predators, especially if one or both of you get hurt" She said softly, the woman glanced to the stallion, listening to him snort loudly, "You know... Most winters I head to somewhere warmer... These past few years have been harder on my old bones... You two are welcome here... If you decide to stay" She said as she glanced to the teen.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Summer Farm Fun {Private}   Summer Farm Fun {Private} EmptyMon Feb 10, 2020 6:46 am

Connor just nodded, glancing over to his horse. Watching as he ate at some hay that was close by. "I'm sure I can survive. It shouldn't be that hard." He insisted, a frown forming on his face as he glanced over to the woman. "I don't want to take Blue back there. I'm worried that they would do something to him while I'm not around. They already tried to shoot him." He spoke, eyes shifting to Blue for a brief moment. "I don't know if I want to go back with my parents. I don't want to leave Blue. He needs me just like I need him." There was no way he was going to leave. He would be an absolute fool if he did.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Summer Farm Fun {Private}   Summer Farm Fun {Private} EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 3:57 am

The woman gave a soft chuckle as she listened to the teen, "Yes, the outdoors can do that to you, and pair that with intelligent animals, it's very comforting" She said, looking to Blue as he had grabbed more hay and was eating it, "It's just my opinion dear, but you may not be able to run with Blue for long, sure he knees his way in the wild, but he can't care for you, you'd be lucky if you found food for both of you" She said, "It may be better to go back, but speak with your grandparents, try to tell them what is best for you and Blue" She said softly, "And what about when you're supposed to go back to your parents? You'd leave Blue" She said.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Summer Farm Fun {Private}   Summer Farm Fun {Private} EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 3:48 am

The teen glanced to the old woman as she brought up how she had been out here for quite a while. It made him curious as to how long, but perhaps the old woman couldn't quite remember. A light chuckle left him as she mentioned how she enjoyed the quiet. "Though, I'm sure it must've been interesting to see someone like me come in injured on a horse. I doubt you see something like that everyday." Connor mused, leaning back slightly in thought. "I came to my grandfather's farm to try and straighten up. I wasn't the best kid, since I got into trouble with drugs and the law.. being out here and meeting Blue has caused me to think about what I've done. And I feel like I've gotten better." He added, hoping it made sense to the woman.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Summer Farm Fun {Private}   Summer Farm Fun {Private} EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 8:56 am

The woman chuckled softly as she listened to the teen, "I've been out here for some time now, some local hunters bring me enough meat to last the year and I do a lot of my own gardening" She said, "It keeps me busy in my old age, I prefer the quiet out here, than busy streets" She said, sitting at the foot of the bed and watching the teen, "You learn a lot when you let nature into your soul, you learn to love the quiet, and realize it's not as quiet as you thought, I like sitting for hours in the shade listening to the sounds of the forest, it's a while hidden world out here" She chuckled, looking to Blue as he tossed his head around as if he was agreeing with her words, the stallion letting out loud nickers.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Summer Farm Fun {Private}   Summer Farm Fun {Private} EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 8:41 am

Connor turned his head to see the woman enter the room. He shifted up and winced, trying not to strain himself too much. Not wanting to hurt himself too much. "Thank you, ma'am." He thanked her, grabbing for the bowl of soup. Eating at it slowly, not wanting to scarf it down too fast and get sick. He'd rather not have that happen to him. After finishing the bowl of soup, he placed it down and watched the older woman. "Do you live out here alone? If so, how do you do it?" He asked. Tilting his head slightly, wanting to know more about the woman.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Summer Farm Fun {Private}   Summer Farm Fun {Private} EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 7:35 am

By the time the other had woken, Blue was still in the window, watching him, he tossed his head lightly and he nickered to him, when he knew he was awake he backed off and picked up a treat that had been left for him, peeking in the window again as he chewed on an apple, juices from the apple squirting all over. The woman came back after a bit with a bowl of warm soup for the other, "Good, you're awake, try to get some soup into you" the older woman said with a smile, setting the bowl down on the table beside the bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Farm Fun {Private}   Summer Farm Fun {Private} Empty

Back to top Go down

Summer Farm Fun {Private}
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next