From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

After Jurassic World {Private}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 3:37 am

Maverick continued to stroke the spinosaur's cock as he was bent over slightly, jolting and he tensed up as he felt the dinosaur's tongue thrust into him, he let out a loud groan, "Fuck" He groaned, beginning to relax and he started to lap at the spinosaur's cock, continuing to stroke him, his hands moving quickly.

Silver shivered and growled out as he felt the smaller human wrap his mouth around his cock, he bucked his hips and laid out on his side, raising his leg up to give the human more access to his cock, panting lightly and he continued to buck his hips every so often. Silver gave a deep growl of pleasure as he curled his claws around the human to keep him close.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 10:58 pm

Nate was still fast asleep against the larger Spino. Grunting we he awoke from being roughly shoved. He squirmed and shifted up, blinking as he wondered what was going on exactly. Worried that they were going to face quite a bit of trouble with another dinosaur. Upon seeing that they were safe, he glanced about and then looked over to Silver. Blushing as he noticed his rather erect cock. Swallowing as he shifted down to stroke the long length, moving his lips against it. Taking the head into his mouth. 

Moss purred as Maverick took his cock into his hands. Bucking his hips briefly before he moved the human down. Moving his head so he could nuzzle and lick at his rear. Moving his muzzle open so he could shove his tongue into him. Wanting to stretch the human out and lubricate him for his cock.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 8:57 pm

"I still have no idea why you loved that thing so much, it was creepy" He said, chuckling lightly, curling up and letting himself doze off. He jumped awake as he felt a wet tongue against his body, glancing to the spino and he pet him softly, until he turned his head and spotted his hardened cock, "Well right to business aren't ya Moss" He chuckled, shifting his weight and he began stroking the spinosaur's cock softly.

Silver looked to his brother and spotted him with the human, he gave almost a chuckle like sound before he gave his human a rough shove, his own cock becoming hard as he thought about what had happened the day before and what he could do with the human now.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 9:45 am

Nathan could only smile, rolling his eyes in amusement. "I know, I know. And I'm still very thankful for how you went up into the tree to get my doll down from the tree." He said, glad he had an older brother like him. He wouldn't ask for anyone better. The younger male just nodded and settled beside Spino he was nestled against, closing his eyes so he could drift off into slumber. 

Moss awoke and lifted his head drowsily as Silver awoke. The smaller spino yawned and moved his head up, shaking it briefly. The spino soon shifted to lick at the human that was against him. Feeling his cock harden in excitement, eager to breed this human like how his nest mate bred the other human.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 9:25 am

Mav rolled his eyes lightly, chuckling and he gave his brother a smile, "You know I would do anything for you little bro" He teased, stretching out lightly, "Yeah, I think we should hit the hay" He told him, yawning before leaning up against Moss, letting himself doze off.

Silver kept his human close to him, raising his head to keep watch for the night, looking around constantly, before eventually he let himself doze off, feeling it was calm enough for him to do so, the large male woke in the morning and let out a loud roar for a yawn, glancing about groggily.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 8:55 am

"Hey, bug off. It was an accident! And it's not my fault I don't like heights, okay? I would've gladly gone up there to fet it if I didn't have a panic attack on the first branch." He mumbled, crossing his arms over his chest. "Don't know, but boy am I exhausted. It's getting late," he responded. Opening his mouth to yawn sleepily. Slumping against Silver as he curled around him. 

Moss purred as the human stroked a hand over his snout. He kept his human close, afraid of losing him. He eventually relaxed and huffed, closing his eyes drowsily. Drifting off into slumber beside the older human. Rumbling and softly snoring as he slept.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 8:25 am

"Yeah well, if you hadn't gotten that stupid doll in the tree I wouldn't have had to" He retorted before glancing to Miss, giving him a small smile, petting his head softly, "Wonder what they'll have us doing in the morning, seeing as they basically own us" He laughed, "Yeah yeah, very funny, at least I came up with a name this time" He chuckled lightly.

Silver snorted as he laid his head down in the sand, watching the water, his tail lashing and curling lightly around Nathan, grunting lightly to himself, like he was keeping the human close to him, he did enjoy using him the way he had, he knew he would do it many more times after.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 8:14 am

"Still, you were fucked up for a while because of the fall you took." He said, wincing at the pain in his ass. Cursing as he shifted to try and get comfortable. When Maverick mentioned a name for the larger Spinosaurus, he could only hum and nod his head. "Wow, a name that isn't actually garbage." He mused, agreeing with the name. 

Moss grumbled as his brother said he could handle things alone. He would still help him regardless, not wanting anyone thinking they could mess with his nest mate. He moved his head to nose at his human, purring softly as he relaxed against him once more.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 7:49 am

Maverick grunted as he listened to his brother, "Three places, actually" He corrected, "And I'm pretty sure this guy understands more than the big fella" He said as he gestured to the smaller spino, raising a brow as his brother offered a name, "I like Moss, it suits him" He said, looking to the larger spino, "What about Silver for the big guy? He kinda has a few silver bits" He said with a shrug.

The male huffed out and gave a low groan as he relaxed and made himself comfortable, stating he was strong enough to handle anything on his own, he was supposed to protect his brother, and the humans they decided to keep around.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 7:04 am

"Yeah? And how exactly are you going to get up there? Climb? Remember the last time you decided to climb a tree? You broke your arm in two places." Nate told his older sibling, glancing over to the larger Spino as he made his way back to them. "We could, but I don't know if they would be willing to help us." He mumbled, watching the two communicate once more. Trying to think of a name to call them. He thought up a name for the smaller Spino at least. "I was thinking we could name the smaller Spino Moss. He's about as green as it." He suggested, wondering what his brother thought. 

The Spino rumbled in amusement as his brother mentioned that he was ready for a fight. Telling him that he would be there to help him whenever a fight got too out of hand. He didn't want his brother doing things alone. He was rather glad it had been just a Carno and nothing more.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 3:19 am

"All I've gotta do is get above these damn trees and I can figure out where we are and get to one of the outposts, there's always guns there" He explained, "We could try to get these guys to help us get there, it would make things a lot quicker" He rambled on.

The dominant male snorted as he finished marking the territory again before he stomped to his nest mate and the humans, laying back down and he grunted to his brother, mentioning about being ready for a fight it he needed to, but the carno was weak and spineless.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 2:17 am

Nate looked over to his brother as he mentioned going to get weapons. "And how exactly are we going to get weapons? I don't know were we are in this forest. Nor do I think we can find a weapon around here." He huffed, looking over to where his brother sat. He moved a hand up to wipe his face, a bit sore from how hard the Spino fucked him. Hoping the pain would go away eventually. 

The small Spino watched as his brother marked up the territory. He rested his head back down, relieved that they didn't have to worry about the Carno anymore. He rumbled a thank you to his brother. Tail sweeping along the ground as he watched his nest mate.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 11:46 pm

"Fuck that was close" Maverick said as he watched the carno retreat, "I mean, big guy over there can obviously keep us safe... But what if something is to big for both of these guys? Maybe we should try to find weapons or something tomorrow, to show them they don't need to be as defensive" The man rambled as he went through different areas they could try.

The large male growled out as he watched the carno, when it left he gave another loud roar before he moved to the spot the carno had drank from, snarling at its scent before he turned on his heels and he began urinating over the spot, making sure his scent covered where the carno had been.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 11:22 pm

The younger brother snorted as Maverick brought up the dog that they had when they were younger. "Okay, okay. Point taken. You were absolute shit at naming things." He mused, turning his head so he could see what the Spinos were growling at. He blinked as he realized it was a Carno. He shifted closer to his brother, eyes not leaving the other carnivore.

The smaller Spino watched as his brother threatened the Carno that dared to tread on their territory. The Carno griwled and ducked down to get water, roaring back at the Spino as it continued to drink. The dinosaur huffed and turned to retreat, disappearing back into the trees away from the group.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 7:18 am

"And you think I'm any better at names? Remember when I named that puppy we had as kids "Dog"? Like how creative is that" He rambled on, "We might as well call them "Spino 1" and "Spino 2"" He grunted before laughing, looking up as he heard the spinos growling, seeing the carno and cursing.

The dominant male spotted the carno in an instant and he snarled deeply, rising up and he stood to his full height, letting out a deep throaty roar as a warning to the other carnivore to leave the territory, or risk being killed by him, the large male moving and standing between the intruder and his brother and the humans.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 7:02 am

Nathan snorted as Maverick said that he should try to convince the larger Spino to leave him hanging. "You're just jealous your dino isn't as good as mine." He snickered to him in response. Sticking his tongue out at him. When his brother mentioned giving them names. He nodded and hummed to show that he was listening. "Yeah, give me time to think. I'm not good with names." Nate responded to his brother. 

The smaller Spino lifted his head up as he heard footsteps. He shifted and curled the humans close to him. Hissing and growling as a Carno came tromping out of the forest. Yellow eyes watching him, making sure he kept his distance. Not wanting to pick a fight with the carnivore.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 6:44 am

Mav rolled his eyes and let out a laugh, "Well maybe I should try to convince your big friend to leave you hanging, see how you like it" He snickered, glancing toward the spino's, "You know... We'll have to figure out something to call them.. give them names" He said as he looked back to his brother, raising a brow.

The large male grunted in response to his brother, returning with a fish for himself and he began eating it, holding it between his claws and he gnawed on it, messily eating like he always did, glancing about to see if some idiotic smaller predator would come try to steal from them.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 6:42 am

The younger brother felt his jaw tighten, huffing in response to what he said. "Touché." He responded with a roll of his eyes. "Like hell you would be able to get back at him. You're just happy you have your little brother here to help with your pent-up ass." He snorted, watching as the larger Spino stood and brought over some fish. Wishing he had a fire.

The Spino watched his nest mate get food for them, rumbling out a thanks before digging into his own meal. Head turning every now and then, weary of any danger that they could potentially face. But, they were safe and didn't have to worry for a while. That is, until a hungry predator came their way.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 6:28 am

"I bet you enjoyed sucking your older brother off, didn't ya?" He retorted back and laughed, sticking his brother's nose, "Well big guy here kinda left me hanging" He said, patting the side of the smaller spinosaur, "If I was bigger I would totally get him back for it, but alas, I'm an ant compared to him" He said dramatically.

The larger of the males eventually rose up, snorting lightly and he moved into the water, beginning to gather some fish, dropping one for his brother and another for the humans before he went back to fish for himself again, settling in the water with just his sail and snout above the water, a low rumble leaving the large male.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 6:19 am

Nate could only roll his eyes in amusement. Emitting a chuckle as he smacked at his brother's stomach. "Shut the fuck up. No one would fucking believe that. They'd think you died doing a lot of cocaine." He mused, still relaxed with his head against his brother's leg. Glad that they were safe and able to relax. Nathan once again smacked his brother, grumbling with a dark blush on his face. "I bet you enjoyed your younger brother sucking you off, huh?" He shot back, not moving from where he laid.

The smaller Spino lifted his head as he listened to the distant roars that sounded. Glancing towards where the sound was coming from. When the loud roars faded, he rested his head down. A bit curious as to what was happening. Though he really didn't know, and didn't want to find out.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 5:56 am

"But what a way to go man, "Hey how did you die?" "Man I died with two giant dinosaur dicks shoved up my ass" like that would be great" He mocked and laughed, looking to his brother and he gave him a smile, "Well you still took two dicks at once, his and mine" He pointed out with a grin.

The dominant male snorted as he laid his head over his brother's tail, his own tail flicking lightly as he kept watch for any dangers, growling deeply as he heard distant roars still, the large male hissing about enjoying some quiet, though he doubted they would stay quiet for long.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 5:53 am

Nathan rolled his eyes as he glanced up at his brother, cheek pressed against his thigh. "I doubt they want us to leave. I definitely don't want to attempt to flee from one of these guys. I'd rather not piss them off." He mused, choking on his breath as his brother commented on taking both at once. "You'd fucking explode. I'm full enough just from one Spino." He laughed, shifting to roll over onto his back. Glancing up towards his brother. 

The green Spino rumbled as his brother admitted that it was a good idea. He shifted to lay down on the other side, making sure the humans stayed around and were protected. Not wanting to have them leave, finding their company to be quite nice. Especially since they were being put to great use.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 5:44 am

Maverick watched his brother with the spino, shivering at the sight of his brother swelled a bit, "Fuck..." he breathed out, glancing between the spinosaur brothers as they seemed to communicate again, "Y'know, if we didn't have lives outside of here, I would probably stay with these two... Imagine taking both at once" He breathed and shivered at the idea.

The large male snorted toward his brother and he rubbed against him briefly before he laid and curled himself almost like they were caging the humans, making sure they would stay with them, the larger male couldn't help but admit it was a good idea to keep them around.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 5:21 am

Nate closed his eyes, mind spinning from how hard the Spino was pounding into him. He was going to be sore for a while, no doubt. He was about to pull his head back when his brother forced him down. Eyes wide as his brother came down his throat, holding him in place until he was satisfied. He slumped his head down onto his brother's thigh, resting himself there as the large Spino pounded into him still. When the Spinosaurus finally released into him. He mewled as he was filled by the dinosaur, bluzhing darkly at how full and bloated he felt from the cum. Nate just shuddered and kept his head against his thigh, still in a daze. 

The smaller Spinosaurus awoke and lifted his head up, rumbling as he noticed that his brother was finished with the smaller human. Pleased to see that the human was filled and had satisfied his brother fairly well. He shifted up to step to his brother rumbling as he nudged him. Pleased that his brother was content after breeding with the small human.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 2:33 am

Maverick held his brothers head as he bucked his hips again, breathing hard and he held his brother closer, "Fuck..." he groaned, jerking his hips more as his climax built until he came within his brother's mouth, holding his head firmly until he was finished and he let him go, slumping back briefly.

The large spinosaur growled out as he continued his assault on the human, his thrusts becoming heavier and sloppier as he drew close to his climax, a loud roar coming from him as he abruptly came, shooting a large load of his seed into the human before slowly pulling back and checking his handywork.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

After Jurassic World {Private}
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next