From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

After Jurassic World {Private}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 7:01 am

Nathan could only groan in response, face buried against his brother's side. Not caring if he wouldn't be able to rest for long. The male just wanted to get at least a little bit of rest before anything else decided to happen. Soon, he was out like a light. Dozing soundly beside his older sibling. Rather warm and comfortable pressed against both bodies.

Moss glanced over to Silver as he came closer to where they were. Watching as the roar only irritated him more. His tail twitched as he glanced put past the trees, waiting for the response from the other carnivore. But at last there was silence, at last for now. He huffed and laid his head down. Watching the woods still, weary that there could be anything attacking them at any moment.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 5:11 am

"I don't think we'll be able to relax for lone, Silver seems to be going nuts" He said, watching the larger spinosaur, he felt Moss curl around them tighter and he gently pet his head, leaning into the spino, letting out a breath as he laid with his brother and the spinosaur.

Silver growled as he paced, though he moved closer to the nest and continued pacing, he looked around as he heard the other dinosaur closer and he roared loudly again, smacking his tail against the ground and he stamped his foot loudly, pacing around the nest as he kept watch.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 3:25 am

"And I'm rather thankful he likes my ass. Because if he didn't like my ass, I'd already be dead." Nathan shot back with a roll of his eyes. Not wanting to even attempt to stand. Things feeling like jelly from being fucked senseless by Silver. He just shifted to nestle into his brother's side, sighing as he closed his eyes. "Now just shut up, I wanna just relax here for as long as I can." He mumbled through a yawn. 

Moss watched his brother, tail flicking as the larger spino continued to pace out of irritation. His head snapped in the direction of another roar. He curled himself around the humans, baring his teeth as the other dinosaur seemed closer. Ready to attack if it dared to make an appearance and cross into their territory.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 12:12 pm

Mav huffed as he relaxed back with his brother, "How am I supposed to know how you can calm him" He grunted lightly, "He's a giant dinosaur that happens to like your ass" He said, stretching lightly, groaning in discomfort as his ass still hurt from the earlier events.

Silver continued to pace around, growling lightly, the dominant male grumbled about not wanting to chance something coming to his territory, he didn't like anything coming to his territory, it caused a risk of him being challenged, he didn't like being challenged.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 11:09 am

"If that is what's roaring out there, I hope to God it doesn't come this way. I really don't want to see what that thing is capable of." Nathaniel responded, slumping against his brother, not wanting to move from his side. "I don't know, they might be able to take it on. But I don't know if the new dinosaur hybrid they made would actually fall or flee to them.." He exhaled, nearly jumping as a foot stepped way too close to them. "What can I do? I don't know how to soothe my dinosaur boyfriend." The male huffed. 

Moss growled as his brother continues to grind and hump against him, tail twitching in irritation. Though the Spino eventually climbed off of him and went to pace around. He exhaled and watched him for a minute. Soon emitting a noise, practically questioning him why he was pacing around as much as he was.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 8:58 am

"All I'm saying is what I know!" He said and held his hands up, "Maybe that's what's been roaring so much, who knows" He said, giving a shrug, "I think maybe the two of them could take it, but Silver seems to be more rush in kind of mentality, where Moss takes the time to think it over" He said, glancing to the two Spinosaurs, grunting as Silver nearly stepped on him, "Hey, control your big boyfriend there" He grunted to his brother.

Silver growled toward his brother, returning his nips as he made sure his scent was everywhere in the clearing, he didn't seem to care if he aggrivated his brother, he wanted any other creatures to know what was his, the dominant male eventually pulling away from his brother but he wouldn't sit still, continuing to pace the edge of the lake.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 8:36 am

"Yeah, but wanting a dildo that's the size of five large cocks? Are you sure?" He responded, shaking his head in amusement. He groaned as his brother mentioned the dinosaur that escaped it's pen. "Shut the fuck up! What if it's still out there? If I hear right, that thing is smarter than dicks. There's no way Silver and Moss can face it if the thing is that smart." He huffed, watching the larger Spino as it roared and paced. 

Moss turned his head as his brother shifted over him. Grumbling as Silver stood over him, grinding and humping against him. Tail lashing and swaying as he moved his head up to nip at his muzzle. Watching as he bucked and humped against him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 8:04 am

"There's fucked up people in the world" He chuckled, glancing up as he heard Silver roaring, "Something seems to be bothering them" He said, gesturing to Silver who continued to pace in the water and give loud roars, "I do remember hearing about this huge dinosaur they had made, a hybrid, I think that's the one that got out if I remember right" He said.

Silver snorted and growled as he paced about the water, he roared again before he circled the clearing and began marking his territory again, he wanted his scent everywhere to be sure nothing would come to his territory, he even went to his brother and stood over him, holding him down and growling as he began humping and grinding against him, intending to coat his brother in his musky scent.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 7:59 am

"Manufacture a lifesize dinosaur dildo? I'm just wondering who in the hell would actually buy it." Nathan laughed, letting his brother hold him. Glad to just relax against him like this. "I don't know if they're going to let us leave. The only time they'd let us go is when they're dead. Then again, I'm sure they'd be able to outlive us." He mumbled, mouth opening in a yawn. 

Moss looked over to his brother as he roared in response. Looking off to the forest, wondering what exactly lurked deep within. He was ready to take on any large carnivore that dared to challenge them. Relaxing and grunting, resting his head back down. But he kept his eyes open this time.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 7:32 am

"Well, that gives us something to do later" He chuckled, "Start our own company" He laughed, holding his brother to him softly and he stretched again, letting out a deep groan, "Though... It is tempting to stay with these two... I mean, they keep us safe, fed, pleasured... We wouldn't have to work" He rambled.

Silver jumped up from the water when he heard the roar, he snarled and looked around, growing tired of the constant roars, he tilted his head up and gave a loud roar of his own, he usually was a quieter male unless something came to his territory, but he wanted the island to know now that there were more large carnivores.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 7:23 am

"Yeah, because I doubt no one has thought of a dildo of a dinosaur dick. I've seen my fair share of horse and dog dildos. Hell, even dragon dildos. But I've never seen dinosaur dildos. Mostly because I doubt people had the wonderful idea of 'i wonder what sex with a dinosaur feels like!' You know?" He rambled to his brother, shifting to snuggle up against his older sibling. Enjoying the warmth of both him and the smaller spino. 

Moss opened an eye as his brother stepped over with some fish. Lifting his head to watch as his brother caught more food for them. His tail curled, turning his head as he heard another roar sound out through the forest. Growling softly in response, annoyed by the loud roars he heard.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 7:04 am

"Wasn't complaining" He murmured, huffing softly as he laid with his brother, groaning as he shifted his weight slightly, "I could get used to it" He murmured and gave his brother a grin, "There's no cock or even dildo in the world that can match these guys" He claimed, chuckling.

The large male came back shortly after with fish, throwing a few down before he went back to catch more, easily catching a decent pile.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 5:51 am

"Then again, they're also ten times our size. And their dicks are larger than an average humans. What else were you expecting?" Nathan questioned, remaining pressed against Silver. Emitting a noise of surprise as he was lifted up. Shifting to snuggle up to his brother when he was placed beside them. Comfortable and warm beside them both. 

Moss turned his head to watch his brother. Rumbling as he watched him lift the younger human. Welcoming the other, letting the two humans snuggled with one another. Resting his head down to relax, a huff leaving him as he dozed off. Though was still partially awake to make sure nothing bad happened to them.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 9:40 am

Maverick slowly caught his breath as he leaned back against Moss, "Not that I'm really complaining... I mean fuck, they're good, gotta give them that" He chuckled, groaning as he stretched out again, "I can barely feel my legs" He huffed, "Or my ass" He said.

Silver eventually rose up, easily lifting the smaller human up and setting him with the other before he turned to go hunting, slinking into the water easily, letting out a loud snort before his head went underwater, searching for fish.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 9:34 am

When Nathan was able to speak once more, he glanced over to his brother and flashed him a sheepish smile. Relaxing down so he could get himself together. Shuddering as the Spino started to lick him clean. Thankful he cleaned him up before doing his own thing. "No kidding, i don't even know of we're going to be allowed to walk again." He laughed, moving to get comfortable. "Probably, I'm surprised i don't feel my organs out of place because of Silver." Nate responded with a light chuckle. 

Moss watched his brother cleam the human, then cleaned himself. Purring as they all relaxed and just enjoyed the pleasure of release. The Spino remained curled around Maverick, refusing to let him go. Not wanting him to be moving around too much. Especially since he just fucked him until he could hardly walk.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 8:53 am

Maverick gave a low groan as he felt the spinosaur cleaning him, he was slow to shift up and curl up against Moss, continuing to pant, he looked to his brother, watching him getting drenched in spinosaur cum, "I don't think either of us are gonna walk right ever again" He breathed out, "I'm pretty sure Moss moved my organs around" He grunted as he tried to get comfortable.

Silver pulled back when the human came, he stared at him covered in his cum before he began cleaning him, lapping his tongue over the human's body before deeming him clean, he then began cleaning himself, rumbling out as he then laid back, letting out a long relaxed breath.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 8:44 am

Nathan nearly choked as Silver came down his throat. Body convulsing as the hot liquid filled his mouth. Trembling as it spewed from his mouth. He moved his head off of his cock, coughing as cum dripped down from his lips. Panting and gasping as he flopped down on the ground. Shuddering as he bucked against his tongue. Mewling weakly as he reached his orgasm, cumming on his stomach and onto the ground. Exhausted as he laid limply on the ground.

Moss rumbled and pulled out of the older human, shifting to clean himself. Eventually moving his head to clean Maverick off, pleased with how good he was. He laid down and curled around him. Making sure he was close, still purring in content. Glancing over to his brother to see how he was doing.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 8:13 am

Maverick breathed heavily as he moved with the rough thrusts into him, he continued stroking himself and he gave a loud groan as he felt the spino cum into him, he felt the large cock hitting against his prostate and pressing firmly against it, the man trembling as he came onto the ground, breathing heavily as he basically collapsed to the ground, his sides heaving and he looked almost in a daze, his stomach swelled from the amount of cum in him and the cock inside him.

Silver pushed his tongue deep into the human and he growled as he bucked his hips roughly into the other's mouth, moving his tongue quickly in and out of him before he gave a loud snarl as he came within the humans mouth and throat, long ropes spurting from his cock.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 8:06 am

Nathan huffed as he was held in place, still stroking and sucking him off. Swallowing and sucking around the hot length. He could feel it twitching in his throat, knowing well that it was going to release into him eventually. He just worked to try and pleasure him more. Moaning around the cock in his mouth, body shuddering at the tongue that worked into him. 

Moss growled in excitement as he continued to pound into the human. Practically thrusting him into the ground, enjoying the tightness around his length. He rumbled as he found himself getting close to release. Roaring out as he thrusted as deep as he could into the human. Member twitching as he shot his seed deep into him. Bucking into him to ride out his orgasm.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 7:25 am

Maverick breathed heavily and he groaned loudly as he moved with the dinosaur's thrusts, he clawed at the ground to try to get some purchase, basically moving whenever the spino thrust into him and pulled him back, Maverick breathed heavily and he groaned as he began stroking himself, panting and continuing to groan loudly.

Silver shivered in pleasure and growled as he felt the other sucking him off, his hips jerking and he placed one of his large paws around the other so he couldn't pull away, snarling as he continued to buck his hips into the other's mouth, his cock throbbing as he was nearly his climax.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 6:40 am

Nathan gave a noise of surprise as the tongue pushed into him. He tensed and mewled around the cock that he was sucking. During his moment of surprise, he struggled to not choke around the length that was deep within his throat. He just softly moaned around it, working to continue sucking him off. Moving his head along his cock as he strojed what he couldn't get within his mouth.

Moss rumbled as the human worked himself back against his cock. He dug his claws into the ground briefly as he pounded into the human below him. He moved his head down and licked at the back of his neck. Grabbing onto the human to pull him back against his thrusts. Rumbling in pleasure at how tight he was around his member. Shifting his hips to thrust into him as roughly as he could.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 3:06 am

Maverick groaned as he ground his hips against the cock pushed up against him before he groaned loudly when the cock pushed into him and bottomed out, he clawed at the ground as the spino began thrusting into him, he breathed hard and tried to grip the ground as he moved with the spinosaur's thrusts.

Silver growled in pleasure as he watched the smaller human, he clawed at the ground lightly as he bucked into the human, continuing to lick at him, prodding his tongue against the human's entrance before shoving his tongue into him, shoving his tongue as deep into him as he could.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:43 am

Nathanial looked over to his brother, chuckling as he watched him act submit towards the dinosaur. If they ever left this island alive, what was he going to tell his girlfriend? The young male shuddered as he felt the Spino lap at his skin, still working to push more of the large cock into his mouth. Eventually stopping at a certain point so he could suck him off. 

Moss purred as the human got into position for him. When a hand grasped at his cock, he shoved forward eagerly. Rumbling as he felt warmth envelope his length, pushing into him as much as possible. When he fully bottomed out within him, he looked down and noticed his stomach slightly swollen due to his cock. Purring in content before moving to thrust into Maverick below him. Emitting pleasured growls with each thrust.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 9:01 am

Mav grunted and groaned out as he pushed back against the dinosaur's tongue, grinding back against him and he continued to stroke his cock, breathing out hard as he felt the tongue pull out of him, letting out a grunt as he felt the other looking over him, he shifted his weight and he rolled onto his back, raising his hips as best he could and he grasped the spinosaur's cock, lining him up with his entrance.

Silver growled in pleasure as he bucked against the other, tilting his head to him and he began lapping at his skin, his tail flicking against the ground, the large male bared his teeth lightly as he felt the other take more of his cock, the large muscle twitching and throbbing inside the human's mouth.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 8:56 am

Nate watched as Silver shifted and laid down on his side. Giving him room to suck him off more. He closed his eyes, grunting as the Spino bucked into his mouth while he sucked him. Moving his head down more, trying to take as much of him as he could into his mouth. He took in a deep breath through his nose, trying not to choke as he sucked off the dinosaur. 

Moss rumbled against his ass as the human continued to work on his cock. Bucking against his touch every so often. When the Spinosaurus was satisfied with how much he stretched and lubricated the human, he pulled back and shifted away. Looming over the human so he could grind against him. Shifting to find purchase within the older human.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

After Jurassic World {Private}
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next