From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 9:05 pm

The dark skinned muscular man smiled softly toward the other, continuing to hold him close gently, he nuzzled him softly as he pressed their foreheads together, "I'll do everything I can to keep you happy" He promised softly, leaning closer to the other male and he kissed him gently, his arms gently wrapped around his waist. He softly broke the kiss and he kept the other close to him, almost refusing to let him go, he didn't want the moment between them to end.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 9:00 pm

The young male could only flush in surprise as he was pulled into his embrace. Unable to hold in the purr that rumbled from his throat. "And I already know what's best for me. No other man has even attempted as much as you, it shows your intent on being a good mate." He told Blake, chuckling as the man refused to let him go. Finding comfort in his strong arms. "I know they won't be happy about this. But I really don't give two shits. As long as I have a good mate that cares for me, I'm happy. And it looks like I found him." He purred, leaning up to press his forehead against the other's own.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 8:44 pm

Blake pushed himself a little further, curling his arm around the other and he brought him closer, beginning to give him gentle nuzzles, "It's your choice for who you choose, you'll do what's best for you" He said softly, squeezing him softly, "The other's won't be happy" He teased lightly, "There will be more fighting" He warned.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 8:28 pm

Piper could only grin as Blake mentioned that he was rather glad to see that he was interested in him. Why wouldn't he be? This man showed more potential and love than the other men he's been around. He watched as the darker male scooted over, briefly shuddering as rough hands ran over his smooth skin. "I wouldn't understanding why I wouldn't choose you. I would have to be an absolute fool if I decided not to choose you." He told the other man. Still relaxed beside him, a wide grin on his face. "You don't have to change that much, this hut is rather nice. And going out every day would be exciting." The brunette rumbled, lookinh about the hut once more.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 8:05 pm

Blake gave him a smile as he listened to him, "Well, I'm glad you're interested, that you are pleased with me" He said, he couldn't help shifting a bit closer to the other, brushing his fingers against him softly, "So, just spit balling... But if you chose me... I would make sure you had everything you wanted, I'd build a while new hut if you wanted, take you hunting every day" he said softly.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 7:42 pm

"Oh! I would absolutely love to hear your story of the bear you fought to get this one." He hummed, glancing to the pelt that he had been given. Delighted to hear they would be able to go out hunting before the snow hits them. He couldn't wait to get a taste of hunting. "I can tell, and I have to say that I'm quite flattered. But you're far from the other men that I've met. And I have to say that I'm rather interested in you. Just our brief meeting and conversation has caused me to be interested." He assured the other man. Hoping it made Blake feel more confident about his advancements.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 7:30 pm

"I'll have to tell you the story of the other bear sometime" He chuckled, gesturing to the dark pelt, "We'll go hunting before the snow hits us" He promised with a smile, relaxing back in the chair before he glanced to the other as he spoke, "I'll admit I've been trying a little" he chuckled, "I just don't want to seem pushy... Or rough... Or... Like them" He said and let out a sigh, running a hand through his dreads.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 7:21 pm

So the man killed another bear? He didn't hear about that one. When he pulled out the white bear coat, blinking in awe at the sight of it. He didn't expect it to be beautiful, but he was glad to at least recieve the pelt that had been spoken about by others. "It is still rarther beautiful pelt." He told the other, watching as he sat down beside him. Intent on just talking and listening to what he had to say. "I would love to go out hunting sometime. I've never been out hunting before, so I would greatly appreciate the experience." He told Blake, chuckling as he moved his head to glance around the house. "So, no doubt you're interested in me like the others are. But I believe you have a better shot than the others."Ā Piper hummed, glancing to him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 6:28 pm

"In all honesty, I have another that I like a lot more for when the snow comes" He chuckled, he laid the pelt out for the other before he went to another chest, he rummaged through the chest before he pulled out a cloak almost identical to the black one, but it was solid white, save for a few blood stains, "Perfect for hunting in the snow" He said as he hung the pelt up, "Was a mercy kill for this one, it was old and injured, there was no point leaving it there to suffer" He said, sitting in a chair next to the other, "Maybe sometime I can take you hunting if you want, you can get yourself a bear" He chuckled, giving him a smile.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 6:23 pm

Piper took his hand as he allowed him to lead the way to his hut. "Will do, but I also love listening to you go off about different things. It's a pleasant change from listening to all of the other men just speaking of sex." He told him, doing his best to keep up with him as we was led to his hut. When they arrived to the decently sized hut, he stepped inside and glanced around curiously. Rather pleased with how cozy this place was. When he was told to make himself comfortable, he shifted to sit down. Eyes wandering around the hut, taking in as much as he could. When Blake pulled out the pelt of the black bear he had killed from the tales, he could only cock his head to the side curiously. A broad smile filled his face, a bit excited about the pelt. "I love it! Though im surprised you're not sporting the pelt instead. You did kill the bear after all." He told him, eyes fixed on the pelt.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 6:09 pm

The large muscular man held the other man's hand softly as he lead him through the tribe, "I have a feeling you'll like it" He chuckled, "You can ask me whatever you want, don't let me be the only one talking" He chuckled. He opened the door to his hut, the good sized hut further from the rest, he let the other in first before following him inside, closing the door behind him, "Make yourself comfortable" He said as he began digging through a chest, he then pulled out the pelt of the large black bear he had killed, he sat at a table and began messing around with the pelt, before he lifted it up to show the other, "What do you think?" He asked with a smile, he had transformed the pelt into a coat for the other with the head of the bear as the hood and the front legs became sleeves.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 5:59 pm

"Really? I thought the parents would raise their kids better." He responded in surprise, not expecting the kids he had known to be so rude and bitter. Piper wanted kids; hell, he had always wanted kids since he had been told he was one of the only few that could have them. "Well, I would never let my kids get that way. They're apart of a tribe, they shouldn't be disrespectful and crude." The young man added, moving his hands behind his back. Eyes fixed on the man standing before him. Raising his eyebrows with interest as he was given the offer to join him back at his home. He could only smile, rather interested in spending more time with him. "I would love to! It would give me a chance to learn more about you." He said with a warm smile, letting him lead the way. Eager to see what he had in mind to fight the cold weather.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 5:44 pm

"I just like the idea of knowing that I can be the best I can for whoever I do decide to be with, it shouldn't matter just about having kids, in all honesty if I had kids one day they would be the only ones I liked" He shrugged lightly, "Never liked kids, at least back in my old tribe they always acted out and were complete assholes to everyone, no child of mine will act that way" He grunted and gave a light growl, Blake could tell the other was interested in him, but he didn't want to push his luck, he wanted the other comfortable with him, "Hey, I have an idea, want to come to my gut for a little bit? I have something you might like, and with the weather turning cold soon, I think you could use it" He offered with a smile, brushing back some of his dreads as he watched the other man.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 5:37 pm

Piper could only snort as Blake mentioned that it was pointless to stalk and pester someone to be your mate. That was when he said that it was more rewarding to earn your mate through showing that you truly care for them. So he didn't see him as just something to fuck and fill full of babies. That made him rather comforted, it also made him deeply interested in this man. "Well, they don't worry about that. You're the only one who cares about keeping a mate around to love rather than just sex. I like that, I like that a lot. I'd prefer it if I had a mate who cared about me so much more than passing on genes." He spoke to the other man, flashing him a comforting smile. Hoping to show that he's already got him interested. When asked how much he had heard about him, he could only chuckle and move his arms behind his head. "Quite a bit, but I'm rather glad. It's allowed me to see who you are as a person. And, a few like you, but I don't think everyone does." Piper told Blake, his green eyes fixed on the rather interesting man. Still rather intrigued with what he had to say and the way he was saying it.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 11:39 am

"In all honesty I find it pointless to go so far as stalking after someone like you and pestering them constantly to be a mate, it's much easier and more rewarding to earn it by showing you truly can care for them and make them feel equal" He rambled, "They need to choose their life partner for who they are, not just good genes" He grunted, watching the other and offering him a small smile, despite his instinctual need and want to keep the other close to him, he didn't want to force him like many others would, he wanted a chance just as much as the others. "So, how much did you hear about me?" He asked with a playful grin, "I doubt many of the other men are happy some rogue like me wormed my way in the way I have" He snickered lightly, he didn't seem to care what the other men thought if him, but he did care about how he showed himself, he wanted to be the better man of any situation, able to walk away or fight his way out if he needed to.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 11:32 am

"Indeed, I wouldn't be here if the words were spoken because of bad things you have done." Piper chuckled, hoping that made Blake relax. Of course, he was probably greatly worried about his reputation. Especially when it had to do with him and his views on him. It took the young man a moment to realize he was still holding his hand, about to pull it away when he was dragged off away from the males that surrounded them. And, to his surprise, he instinctly followed him. "I don't blame you. I'm surprised by how often fighting occurs, especially if someone like me is around." He replied, watching as Blake leaned against a tree, releasing the hand he had been holding upon doing so. When the scruffy man mentioned his rambling, he blinked and snapped from his daze. A bit lost in his words, finding his spoken words to be rather comforting. "No! No.. it's absolutely alright. I don't mind the rambling, it's nice listening to someone talk about something other than lustful remarks from horny men." He insisted, flashing him a reassuring smile. "I'd rather be just standing and talking than listening to everyone try and word their way into sex. It gets rather annoying." He hummed to Blake.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 11:12 am

"Well, I supposed it was all good things you heard?" He questioned, the rough looking male was surprisingly gentle with the other, beginning to lead him away from the other males, Blake was plain annoyed with the constant fights, "This was a reason I didn't want to be part of a tribe, so much fighting and it bothers me" He stated, leaning against a tree and he looked to the other, softly letting him go, "Glad I left when I did, gave me time to really learn myself" He rambled on, scratching at the light beard he had on his chin, "Sorry, I'm kinda rambling" He chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 10:58 am

Piper glanced about, a bit amused by the words that were spoken. He would like to think that other men were finding it rather annoying to fight one another. But it wouldn't be dying off anytime it seemed. "Most don't find it to be annoying, but I'm glad someone else shares my views as to how annoying all this fighting is." He responded in a light hum. Glancing down at the hand that was offered to him. Taking it after a moment of hesitation. Green eyes focused on the differences of their skin. The skin of this rather interesting man felt rough against his smooth skin. When a name was finally put to the face of this stranger, he could only smile. "Ah, so you're the one I've been hearing about. I have to say, I've been interested in them since they first started being told." He spoke to the darker skinned man. "My name is Piper, quite a pleasure to finally be able to speak to you." He said, listening to the grumbling of the men around them. Some stocking around just in case he decided not to choose him as a possibile mate.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 10:42 am

Cheers and yells rang out as men circled the fight, Blake threw punch after punch, the man was tall and muscular with dark skin, deep brown eyes and he had long black dreadlocks, he pulled his hair back more and practically beat on his chest like a gorilla would as the other man backed down, he snorted lightly before he turned to the voice he heard, noting who Piper was and the looks he was getting from the other men, glaring toward the men as he stood straighter in the presence of Piper, "I would like to think it was, though it is becoming annoying" He stated, offering his hand to the other, "Blake" He said, it had gone around the tribe that Blake had been a loner, surviving on his own until he seemed to join the tribe, he had shown his great strength and abilities within a week of his joining, he had taken a bear down on his own and kept the pelt for himself, letting the tribe use the meat.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 10:18 am

No one really had expected for this to happen, no one at all. One day, women started to die off. After that, each progressing day got worse and worse until only a few women were left. Most thought it was the end of the world, but some saw it as a time for rebirth. That was when the few lucky women gave birth. The boys that were birthed were different. They now had wombs to help continue the race of man. Because of this, people rejoiced over how it wasn't the end of the world. But with women now dead, it was but a waiting game to be able to breed once more and reproduce.

Piper was now in his twenties, and was ready to find a partner. His father spoke fo dly of what the world used to be. Civilizations crumbled, leaving behind nothing but worried and confused citizens. So, in each state there were tribes that fought over laws and rights. His father even told him of the fighting that would occur for a chance to breed with someone like him. Most in his tribe had awaited for him to be ready for a potential mate. And now that he was ready, he could sense the hostility and the hormones in the air.

Piper stepped out of the cabin that he resided in with his father. Due to civilization crumbling, people broke apart from one another and built their own little community. So Piper resided in a small community that resided in the forest. They had food from the animals and farming, and they also had shelter from the weather with their cabins. So, life was cozy and comfortable. Walking to get some water, he growled at a few men who were following him with interest. "Hey there, baby. I bet you want me as a mate. I can please you and provide for you." A man crooned to him as he walked to the river. Piper just wrinkled his nose, glaring at him in disgust. "No thank you, I'm not interested in you." He told him, bending down to clean up and drink.

Piper gazed at his features. Light freckles dusting his tanned skin, brown hair that slightly curled at the edges, and green hues that were like a forest. He was quite a looker, so many wanted to breed with him and foster his children. While he was drinking, he heard commotion from behind him. Noticing a fight was breaking out between two men. Curiously going to see who would win. Piper wished he had more clothes, but clothes were quite a rare item to come by. So, they wore cloth that draped over their groin and rear. They didn't need that much cover. The young man blinked his green eyes as one man finally retreated from the fight. Causing him to eye up the victorious male, rather impressed by his skill. He stepped over, a few people grumbling as he did so. Not liking how he was taking interest in someone else other than them. "That was rather impressive," he commented to the man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5