From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Life is Beautiful [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 6:01 pm

The dog jumped back at the male's gasp, it's ears back and the dog backed off slowly, Trayvon looked up as he heard the other's gasp, he raised a brow and he rose up, taking the lantern and he brought the light over to the other male, "What're you doing?" He grunted, before he suddenly caught on to what he was doing, he grasped the blanket and yanked it off him, raising a brow toward him.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 5:56 pm

Sam jumped slightly as a dog came over to see what he was doing. A soft noise of surprise leaving him as the dog pawed at him. He shifted away as he continued to work to pump his cock. He's never felt so pent up in his life. After wetting a few fingers, he decided to fuck himself with them. Body shuddering as he rocked his hips against the few fingers he's pushed into him. A quivering gasp escaping him at the pleasure that washed over him. He felt like a bitch in heat, and it embarrassed him that this new man made him feel like this. Tray was probably straighter than a pole, why was he doing this?
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 5:46 pm

Trayvon sat beside a lamp, taking his knives and beginning to sharpen them, he glanced up often to check the entrance, the dogs slowly piling inside with them, one dog becoming very curious with what Sam was doing, the dog sniffed at the teen, it's head tilting while pawing at him softly. Tray worked on his weapons then began putting together a door for the entrance, muttering to himself as he worked.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 5:40 pm

Sam slowly climbed down as he watched the dog pull out the corpse of the clicker. He looked over to Trayvon and followed him into the bunker. Looking around curiously, deciding to explore for a little bit. The area wasn't too big, but at least there was food and water. Hell, even blankets and other supplies. He got himself comfortable and relaxed back against the wall. Not wanting to get snuck up on, so he made sure to always keep his back to a wall. He wiggled out of his skinny jeans and sweatshirt, relaxing under a blanket. As he laid there, he gazed up towards the ceiling. He shifted and watched as Tray started to settle down as well. The dog still keeping close to him. When the room was completely dark, he kept in mind the curves of the man. How his muscles flexed and looked under his clothing. He lightly moved off his boxers, keeping the blanket over him as he grasped his cock. He's known for years that he was gay. But he's never seen a man like this who's made him extremely aroused. He pumped at his cock, shutting his eyes tightly and bucking into his hand. Glad that the darkness and the blanket was shielding him from the other's vision. He moved to bite down onto the blanket lightly panting as he bucked against his hand.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 5:21 pm

Trayvon walked up toward the tree while the other climbed up he looked about the base of the tree, "The asshole did finish it" He said, pulling back some foliage and revealing a large entrance to a cavern, "Stay up there, I'll check it out" He said, pulling out a knife and he slowly made his way inside, after a few minutes, the screeching of a clicker could be heard, the Rottweiler rushed into the hole, snarling loudly, a few more minutes went by and Trayvon walked out, stretching lightly, not a single scratch on him, the Rottweiler dragged out the limp body of the clicker and dragged it away, the other dogs coming up and they attacked the body, "It's clear down there, a good amount of food too, I'll make a cover for the entrance so nothing falls in while we're there" He stated.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 5:17 pm

Sam nearly jumped as the Rottweiler barked at the dogs. Watching in surprise as they formed a strange formation around them. "I wasn't prepared for this. I just graduated from high school when this broke out. I lived in the city with my parents, and they sacrificed themselves for me so I could get out. I'm surprised I even managed to make it out alive," he said. Still walking carefully alongside Tray. He looked up when he managed to spot something in the distance. H pointed to it, wondering if that was the treehouse. He shifted to pick up the pace of his walk. Coming to the edge of the tree and looking up towards the treehouse. He jumped up and climbed up into it, settling down as he sighed. It felt nice to relax, something he wasn't able to do often.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 4:54 pm

"Something like that" He said as he walked, he didn't even react at the Rottweiler gave a deep bark out to the other dogs, the pack seemed to fall in formation around the humans, "heard about something from some other survivors that there were safe havens all over, some end up taken over because some people just aren't ready for things like this" He said, "My idiot father prepared me my whole life for this, the bastard didn't last ten minutes" He rolled his eyes lightly, glancing to the other, "Trayvon, Tray is fine" He said, continuing to walk with his eyes alone the trees, "If I remember right, there's an old treehouse around here somewhere, used to camp this area as a kid" He stated, "Dad dug under the tree to make a bunker, not sure if he ever finished it" He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 4:49 pm

Sam watched as the man started to stroke at the Rottweiler. Why can't he be close to a dog like that? It would be nice to have a companion like that. But he's been alone since the start, so he could only feel jealous. "Big community? Are you referencing a safe haven that is located across the country?" He asked, tilting his head as he carefully stopped. "I've heard whim of a place that is safe, is that what you're looking for?" He added. He nearly jumped as the dogs came rushing over to him, sniffing at him. He carefully moved a hand out to pet a few of them. Hoping to show that he was indeed friendly. When the dogs scattered, he followed after the man. Keeping up with him by taking huge strides. Sam nodded, despite wanting to pet the dog. He fixed at his baggy hoodie, walking along with them. He kept a firm hold on his machete, not wanting to lose it. Though he had to sharpen it soon, since it was growing dull. He looked up, watching the sky darken. "We should find a place to settle down. It's going to become dark soon.." He said. Hoping the man would agree. "And I'm Samuel.. But Sam is okay," he added.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 4:35 pm

Trayvon was petting the Rottweiler before glancing to the other, "I guess you can stick with us, we're trying to find this big community, after being alone so long it's probably best to find a group" He said, turning to face the other, he whistled and the pack came back, yips and barks ringing out again, "Friend" He gestured to the other male, instantly the pack rushed at the other male, sniffing at him, "You'll get used to them, they're great to have around, they know the freaks aren't people, as soon as they see them they act like a pack of wolves on a hunt, it's pretty cool to watch" He said, whistling and the dogs quickly scattered, "We should get moving, before the freaks catch up" He told him, beginning to walk again, the Rottweiler pressed to his side, "And if you wanna live, don't touch this one unless he comes to you and wants your attention, I still have scars" He said as he pointed to the Rottweiler, whom seemed to be more aware than the other dogs, he was constantly looking about and checking on everyone.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 4:28 pm

Samuel watched the man with wary eyes, biting his lower lip at the words. Keeping down any sarcastic words that threatened to leave him. He looked past the man and listened to the sharp crackles and growls from the infected. He hoisted his bag over his shoulders and decided to follow after the newcomer. He had a dog- well, a whole lot of dogs. Were they the reason the infected was following them?

Sam picked up the pace, watching the dogs rush forward. Some of them even turned to him, sniffing and growling. He tensed and looked at the taller man. "Please, just let me stay here with you for a while." He wanted to pet the dogs, all of the dogs. He didn't tell this newcomer that, he just wanted to see if he would be allowed to follow along. Two people watching each other's back was better than one. "I can help you, just let me come along," he insisted. Sam hasn't really had any good interactions with men. So he's hoping for something good out of this.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 5:42 am

Name: Trayvon
Nickname: Tray
Appearance: Trayvon stands at an even 6' in height. Due to living on the road mostly and constantly hunting and building shelters, Tray looks more like a muscle builder, broad shoulders and thick muscles. His skin is a dark chocolate colour with even darker hair tied back in long dreads. And odd characteristic is that he had bright blue eyes, instead of a classic brown. He wears a thick leader jacket and jeans with various metal pieces for armor.
Personality:
*More of a quiet type, but piss him off and he will yell your ear off.
*Extremely protective of anyone close, human or animal.
*Once he gets used to someone, he can talk their ear off for days if he wanted to.
Likes: Animals, knives, bows, arrows, swords, baseball bats, anything he could use to beat the shit out of anything, guns.
Dislikes: Thieves, liers, killing, death
Phobias: Unknown

Trayvon sighed as he sat in his makeshift camp, he had been alone for a long time before the outbreak, and when it happened he barely noticed until he came face to face with a clicker, until a Rottweiler had saved him. He made friends with the dog and was shocked when an entire pack of various dog breeds joined him, like he was one of the pack.

Tray raised a brow as he stood before the other male, he grunted lightly as he watched him, "Just passing through, no need to get your panties in a twist" He said blandly, continuing to walk, "I would keep moving if I were you, saw a few freaks back there" He said, glancing back toward the slightly younger male, he turned his head as he heard countless barks, a pack of ten dogs running to him and bounding all around him like little puppies, "Alright you lot, get going, before they come to your oh so glorious singing" He said sarcastically before he continued walking with a large Rottweiler.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 5:14 am

Name: Samuel
Nickname: Sam
Appearance: Sam stands at about 5'5" in height. His figure is lanky and flexible. His skin is a caramel color, his hair is black, long and curly, pulled back out of his face with a few strands of hair in his face. His eyes are a sort of violet color. He wears a oversized sweatshirt and skinny jeans. His clothes having tears in them from scuffles and wear.
Personality:
* despite being short, he can fuck your shit up if you mess with him.
* Very protective and possessive of those he cares about. Can get very jealous at times.
* Likes to spit fire, a lot of fire.
* If you break him in, he can be a sweet and soft boy.
* Sensitive when it comes to animals. He can be a big baby despite being able to destroy anything in a matter of minutes.
Likes: Sweets, kisses, flirting, animals, sunrises, and fucking shit up.
Dislikes: loud noises, pain, and being sick.
Phobias: Acrophobia and Thalassophobia

Samuel will remember the day the world ended, it was the day he had graduated from high school. He remembered the screams, the explosions, the death. To this day, he didn't know how he managed to make it out alive. His parents gave their life so he could escape, but he thought he would end up suffering like they did. But here he was, surviving. He walked along the empty road, gaze fixed on the ground as he walked.

His head turned to see a store, blinking his eyes with interest. He carefully stepped over, managing to slip in through the slightly cracked door. Holding his machete as he stepped. Grabbing some non-perishables that he managed to find. He even managed to find some treats that were still good. He walked to the back to find water and medication. Taking some things he needed and shoving them into his bag. The hair on the back of his neck rose when he heard footsteps. He turned quickly and tensed, raising his machete. He noticed it was another person around his age. "What do you want?" He questioned. His eyes fixed on him, not letting his guard down. Afraid to let himself down, only to end up dead because he was stupid. "Stay the fuck back-" he growled, keeping his weapon in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful [Private]   Life is Beautiful [Private] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life is Beautiful [Private]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5