From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Little Slave {Pafp, Werewolf needed, MxM}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
//JamieKitten//

The Little Slave {Pafp, Werewolf needed, MxM} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Little Slave {Pafp, Werewolf needed, MxM}   The Little Slave {Pafp, Werewolf needed, MxM} - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 11:51 pm

The werecat bristled as the wolf made his way over. Still doing his best to wiggle away from the beast. "But I don't want to be a bitch for your little pack. I just want to leave and find my own mate," he growled. Squirming in panic as he was pinned down below the werewolf. His ears remained flat against his head, canines beared in fright. Yowling and hissing at the wolf, trying to get him away. It was hard to do so since he was still bounded. Trying to move his head to bite the wolf.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Little Slave {Pafp, Werewolf needed, MxM}   The Little Slave {Pafp, Werewolf needed, MxM} - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 11:41 pm

"Higher rank means I stay in the pack longer, they wont just leave me" He grunted, rising up and he moved toward the other, licking his lips, "You'll like it too, if someone picks you as their favorite you are well taken care of" He cooed, licking his lips again as he worked to pin the other down so he couldn't be hurt himself, growling softly.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: The Little Slave {Pafp, Werewolf needed, MxM}   The Little Slave {Pafp, Werewolf needed, MxM} - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 11:38 pm

Jamie could only huff in irritation, still resting on the ground. He listened to what the werewolf had to say. Ears flicking lightly as he tried to get comfortable. All color left his face as the wolf mentioned him being trained properly. He wiggled to squirm away, not wanting the werewolf to touch him. "Please, no. You don't need a higher rank.." he said. Ears flattening against his head. Tail bristling up in fright.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Little Slave {Pafp, Werewolf needed, MxM}   The Little Slave {Pafp, Werewolf needed, MxM} - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 11:30 pm

"Naah" He growled lightly, letting out a huff, "Too young to lead, no connections to pack" He shrugged, turning to look at the other, "Born a rogue, little to no chance I could even be in a pack, You're my ticket to being safe" He huffed out, watching the feline, "Although... If you're trained properly... They may give me a higher rank" He snickered and grinned toward the other, licking his lips.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: The Little Slave {Pafp, Werewolf needed, MxM}   The Little Slave {Pafp, Werewolf needed, MxM} - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 10:59 pm

Jamie just rolled his eyes and settled down, a weak sigh leaving his lips. "When am I going to be unbounded?" He questioned, watching the wolf happily dance by the fire. "And you're a big wolf, couldn't you start your own pack? Then you could find food all the time. And then you'd be really happy," he suggested. "Why must I be involved in this?" He complained.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Little Slave {Pafp, Werewolf needed, MxM}   The Little Slave {Pafp, Werewolf needed, MxM} - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 10:21 pm

"Well yes... I could... But pack means food all the time" He gave a sound of delight as he practically gave a little dance while staying near his fire.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: The Little Slave {Pafp, Werewolf needed, MxM}   The Little Slave {Pafp, Werewolf needed, MxM} - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 7:27 pm

The calico just swallowed and looked to the side. Of course, it either become food or a toy. And he was going to become a toy for a whole pack if he didn't try to escape or get the werewolf to think otherwise. "But why share me with a pack? You could just have me for yourself." He insisted. Shifting around before falling onto his side, just huffing as he laid there. Tail twitching in irritation. This man was clearly insane, so he wanted out of here fast.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Little Slave {Pafp, Werewolf needed, MxM}   The Little Slave {Pafp, Werewolf needed, MxM} - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 7:19 pm

"Oh you are rare, and you're my ticket back with the pack" He grunted, chuckling maniacally to himself as he poked at the fire with a stick, snickering to himself, "A kitty like you will be a good toy for the pack, they'll welcome me in an instant if I take you" He snickered.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: The Little Slave {Pafp, Werewolf needed, MxM}   The Little Slave {Pafp, Werewolf needed, MxM} - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 7:16 pm

The werecat hated that he was bound up, wanting to be set free. He wiggled, his ears pressing back in irritation. At least he wasn't food, but that meant he was something else. When he was placed back down, his tail twitched and he just remained in the spot. He couldn't go anywhere, which made him aggravated. "No, I'm not rare. I'm just like every other werecat.." He insisted, hoping to trick the werewolf. But he didn't know how smoothly things would go. "Why am I here? Can't you just release me?" He questioned. "I'm not food, so I don't need to be here," he huffed.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Little Slave {Pafp, Werewolf needed, MxM}   The Little Slave {Pafp, Werewolf needed, MxM} - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 7:03 pm

"Who said you were food?" He grunted, making sure the other was bound tightly before he began carrying the other foreman style back to his cave, "I have other traps set out, I'll find food" He grunted, walking into a large cave, setting the other down and making sure he couldn't go anywhere, "A kitty like you is rare" He said blandly.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: The Little Slave {Pafp, Werewolf needed, MxM}   The Little Slave {Pafp, Werewolf needed, MxM} - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 6:50 pm

The werecat kept his eyes narrowed, growling as the werewolf drew near. He remained bristled, wanting to ward him off. He lashed out at him, trying to claw at him so he could get the wolf away. "Fuck off, I'm not food. Let me go and I'll leave you alone," he growled. Baring his canines, wanting the wolf to let him go. He should have remained with his parents, then he wouldn't be stuck in this mess. He would be napping happily and full of food. But no, he insisted on leaving.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Little Slave {Pafp, Werewolf needed, MxM}   The Little Slave {Pafp, Werewolf needed, MxM} - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 6:44 pm

From the shadows came a large wolf, almost golden in colour with striking violet eyes, the wolf looked quite young, late teens, he slowly shifted to his human form, he was very clearly young in that form, but very muscular, "For once didn't want to catch a cat, needed food, but, you'll do" He huffed, licking his lips as he worked to get the werecat down and bound, huffing softly.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: The Little Slave {Pafp, Werewolf needed, MxM}   The Little Slave {Pafp, Werewolf needed, MxM} - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 5:05 pm

Plot; My werecat, Jamie, gets caught in a trap set up by your werewolf. The werewolf takes him in as his slave, knowing that he was rare. You can make your werewolf abusive or nice, does not matter to me!

Jamie Hendriks had been born into a perfect, little family. His father made sure to stick around to help his mother take care of them. Teaching them how to survive on their own when they had to leave. His mother always said to watch for werewolves, since a few family members have been either attacked and killed or raped by them. Jamie would have nightmares about it, walking through the woods one night. Only to be jumped on and killed. One day, he finally decided it was time to leave the nest. He kissed his family goodbye before walking out of their nest and into the woods.

Werecats were an interesting species. They had multiple colors and patterns, which is what made them appealing. Jamie, on the other hand, was special in his own way. He was a calico, and it was extremely rare for a male to be a calico. His parents deemed it to be a good blessing when they saw him for the first time. Though, they were worried about him. Since he was so rare, someone could get their hands on him and harm him. They would use him as a pet or maybe even sell him off to someone else. He was a fine looking werecat. Small figure, freckles, tan skin, and dark, long hair. It really made the white, brown, and black fur stand out.

The werecat walked along, looking around at the large trees as he walked. Tail swaying and curling, soon going onto all fours to run. Wanting to pick up speed so he could go somewhere. Not wanting to stick around and take his time. As he ran on, he squealed as he was suddenly pulled off of the ground. His legs and ankles were tied and he was upside down. A groan left him, squirming in an attempt to free himself. Jamie just closed his eyes, hating how he was just left like this. His ears twitched as he heard noises, blinking his eyes open to look around. Bristling in an attempt to ward off any danger. The pupils of his eyes dilating from horror when he saw who it was, what it was. It was a werewolf by the looks and scent, of course he was terrified.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Little Slave {Pafp, Werewolf needed, MxM}   The Little Slave {Pafp, Werewolf needed, MxM} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Little Slave {Pafp, Werewolf needed, MxM}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2