From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
FireBlaze

The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 2:43 am

Ruby lifted her gaze and met Bloods cold one, who had his weeping member in his paws as he didn't even have to rub, his ultimate fantasy being carried out in front of him was enough. She grinned, glad she was satisfying the Alpha, as well as making this little runt squirm. "No mercy," she growled loudly, "I'm going to strike those little kittens of yours with my tail and make them lick it." She shoved her tail deeper and humped his back with her pussy.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 2:39 am

Clint squirmed in discomfort and he whimpered softly before opening his jaws softly, "P-please... S-stop stretching my a-ass..." He whined, "I-if you must... P-please be gentle" He whined after a bit longer.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 2:34 am

She grinned and got lost in the soothness of her tongue. "Yessss," she hissed, and without and mercy she began pushing her tail in and out of his hole, her fluffy tail doing nothing more than stretching the male abnormally far. "Beg for me to stop," she yowled, "beg for mercy from the cat you pushed away."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 2:11 am

Clint whimpered and did exactly what she wanted, continuing to lick her chin and neck while whimpering out between licks, "P-please... I'm a filthy omega.. I need your tail in my ass" He whined, if he didn't want this he was hiding it well now, he just wanted them to be pleased with him so he could be done and make a mad dash for it.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 2:07 am

Ruby shifted above the male, unused to doing this type of thing, though she had done it before, her thoughts flashing back to when Blood had taken her away in private and revealed his fantasy of being dominated, at least every once in awhile, and so she had obliged him. She let her familiarity with him guide her. "That's right, you filthy bitch," she snarled, stretching her neck out to feel his tongue well. "Tremble and lick. I will humiliate you," she brought her fluffy tail and whipped it across his tail hole, "but I would never hurt innocent pups or their parent." Her voice softened during the last part. "Now beg for my tail in your asshole," she ordered crisply.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 12:25 am

Clint whimpered and did exactly as he was told, giving quiet whimpers and licking under the she-wolf's chin, he was still trembling and incredibly scared, his tail staying between his legs.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 12:20 am

Blood growled and motioned wth his tail for Ruby to come, which she did with her tail excitedly wagging back and forth, her tongue licking her lips with malicious intention. "Switch with me," he ordered, and he slowly climbed off the pregnant Clint, pushing his muzzle away to cease the licking, and Ruby took her rightful place right on his back, bracing her body so he couldn't escape. "Lick her chin and show her submissiveness, just as you would do for me," he growled, feeling himself getting hard at the sight already as he passed away.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 3 EmptySun May 29, 2016 9:33 pm

Clint yelped as he was pinned and he instantly became submissive again, breathing heavily and tucking his tail between his legs, he trembled and submitted to Blood, his ears falling back and he whimpered as he licked his alpha's chin, not speaking back to him anymore. It was clear Clint was scared for himself and his unborn pups now.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 3 EmptySun May 29, 2016 9:29 pm

Blood jumped up and intervened, motioning for Ruby to stay back, and he lightly jumped on Clint and pinned him down, pressing his weight on his back dominantly. "You will do as I say," he snarled. "Bad Omega! Bad!"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 3 EmptySun May 29, 2016 9:17 pm

"And what about if I'm not satisfied? Which I am not" Clint said with a growl, his ears pinned back, "I'm not doing this, even if your an alpha you'd think that the omega pregnant with your pups would be your top priority" He snapped and started walking away after he stood, "I'm going back to the den" He growled as he walked, his ears pinned back.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 3 EmptySun May 29, 2016 9:10 pm

(hehe I noticed Wink )

Blood narrowed his eyes, knowing he had to be careful here considering the Omega was pregnant and it wasn't safe for him to go get fucked senseless by a vengeful she-wolf. "Clint," he replied quietly, "It is my job to ensure the satisfaction of every member." He beckoned the female over with a nod of his head, and purred out when she was within earshot, "You are going to do everything she says, until she decided it's over. Within reason, of course." Blood backed away and leisurely sat down on his belly, watching the scene.

Ruby stared at Clint, eyes revealing nothing as she hid her surprise so well at what had just occurred.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 3 EmptySun May 29, 2016 5:29 am

The omega stared at the alpha with the look of shock on his face, "I haven't and I don't plan to" His hormones made him less submissive to the higher rank, "I have two alphas to dominate me, I don't need some stealing female to dominate me" He snapped and turned away lightly, he kept it hidden but it hurt that Blood wouldn't say that he was Clint's alpha.

(Clint is pushing it lol :3)
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 3 EmptySun May 29, 2016 5:24 am

He sighed and shook his head gently at Clint. "I'm not your alpha, my precious Omega. But you are my Omega." He looked over at the she-wolf and nodded to her respectfully. "Tell me," Blood muttered carefully, "have you ever been dominated by a she-wolf before? Particularly one looking to get revenge upon you?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2016 9:11 pm

He stood beside his alpha and his ears flicked back, hormones kicking in again, "Well, Ruby should learn to stay off another omega's alpha" He huffed lightly, sitting and glaring toward the she-wolf.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2016 8:55 pm

Blood laughed and nudged the Omega to his paws, and looked over at the female he had so rudely interrupted before, and a smirk crossed his lips. "I think you need to apologize to Ruby over there, and with a little more than just a 'I'm sorry.'"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2016 2:55 am

(Bump)
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 6:04 pm

The omega swallowed down every drop of seed from Blood and he gave a teasing moan. Clint stepped back once his alpha was done and he panted softly, wagging his tail and nuzzling Blood, "They better not like it more than mommy" He teased back and gave a small smile.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 6:01 pm

He growled and did as the Omega requested, pumping his shaft inside the mouth as he let loose rope after rope of seed. He pulled back and pressed the tip right against his tongue so he got a thorough tasting of the last of it. "There ya go," he murred out, gently pushing him away and giving him a lick on the ear. "Now our little ones will get an early taste for their daddy's seed," he teased.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 1:07 am

"Feed me, alpha" The omega cooed softly around his cock, continuing to suck and massage his balls, sending a glare back toward the female before he leaned one of his paws back, panting and giving soft whimpers as he started stroking his own hard cock with one of his paws.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 12:52 am

Already being sucked off earlier, he was already approaching climax and he pumped steadily in the open mouth until his face was buried in his fur. "Should I give you a drink or paint you with it?" he snarled.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 2:27 pm

Clint looked up toward Blood with an innocent look in his eye as he sucked hard on his cock, massaging the alpha's balls in his paws. Clint swayed his hips and raised his tail as he sucked his alpha off.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 9:01 am

Blood cocked an eye as the female was roughly shoved away. 'Christ I hope he doesn't bite my dick off,' he thought. But he didn't voice his fears. "My my, someone's a little eager to have cock in their mouth," he teased, lightly putting a paw on top of the Omegas head as he took his member. He didn't want to be too forceful though, still afraid he could end up hurting the pregnant Omega.

Meanwhile, Stripes was sitting aside watching Clint's every move. He too was surprised and Stripes checked to make the sure female was okay, who simply glared at Clint before going over and snuggling with Stripes, who hugged her close. Stripes loved Clint, but he had to realize there was a whole pack to take care of.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:10 pm

(Lol)

The omega seemed hurt that one of his alphas had to get another wolf to pleasure him, his raging pregnancy hormones started to kick in and he gave a small growl toward the female. Clint shoved her off and laid between Blood's legs, getting right to work as he took Blood's length in his mouth and sucked while using his paws to play with Blood's balls.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 9:21 pm

(*little girl screams*)

Blood huffed and glanced at the Omega, a little annoyed he was interrupting his fun so plainly right now. "Alright," he panted in between breaths as he roughly thrusted into the other female wolf's throat, feeling her start to gag on his length. "If you could...nggg, just give me a little while I'll be right there..." He let out a broken snarl as he savagely thrust up. He suddenly glanced over, hesitant at asking a pregnant Omega to pleasure him. Finally he just grinned and said, "if you want to speed it up, you could always..." he didn't finish his sentence verbally, rather waving his tail towards his balls which were nearly brushing the female's chin.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 5:20 pm

(-poke poke-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]
Page 3 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next