viva la revolución

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Dim Light (Stormwind)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:42 pm

Swiftstream inhaled sharply, blue-green eyes widening. They looked a little glassy with sudden tears.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:35 pm

Riverstar swallowed, taking a moment to find the words to say what he wanted to say. Finally, he was able to smile sadly and mew “Flashkit and Streakkit were both there, at my ceremony. They looked older, almost old enough to be apprentices, and their coats were full and healthy.” Riverflight glanced over at his son before looking back at Swiftstream. “Flashkit gave me a life for knowing how fierce a queen’s love is. Streakkit’s life was for grief.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:56 pm

Swiftstream blinked at her mate, tilting her head to the side. “Yes?” She questioned.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:42 am

“I wasn’t sure I was ready either.” Riverstar admitted, giving his shoulder a few self-conscious licks. “But after journeying all the way back to the old territory, and then meeting my-our ancestors, I feel like I can do anything.” The tom was proud to be able to say that the cats he’d met were his kin, just as much as they were Swiftstream and Puddlepaw’s.

The apprentice smiled warmly, brushing his cheek against his father’s chest.

Then, Riverstar remembered what he had been meaning to tell Swiftstream since he’d descended from the mountaintop with her. “Swiftstream...” He mewed, his eyes growing a little sad. It was a happy kind of sad though, like when an elder was reliving good memories from many moons ago.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:39 am

“Me either,” Swiftstream sighed, casting a glance at her mate. “He’s barely been deputy for more than a couple of moons.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:48 am

Riverstar purred loudly, brushing his flank against his son’s as the younger tom kept his face buried in his mother’s fur for just a while longer.

“I can’t believe dad’s leader now.” Puddlepaw huffed finally, pulling away from Swiftstream’s body after a few heartbeats.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:52 am

Swiftstream purred softly, rasping her tongue over his ear. “We missed you too, Puddlepaw.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:15 am

Puddlepaw bounded forward, burying his face in his mother’s chest. “Mom, Dad. I missed you guys...” The young tom hadn’t even had the chance to say hello to them before they’d disappeared into their dens for sleep the previous day.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:34 pm

Swiftstream emerged from the den a few moments after her mate, letting out a yawn.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:48 pm

Amber didn’t have anything left to say either, walking back to camp alongside Rainstorm in silence.  I wonder what I’ve gotten myself into with this tom... at least it will be interesting.

Puddlepaw blinked when he saw his father emerge from the warrior’s den, but ran to greet him anyways, looking for his mother in case she was following Riverstar.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:32 pm

Rainstorm flicked an ear in acknowledgment but remained silent, tired of the conversation.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:09 pm

“Lucky for you then,” Amber mewled, shuddering as she thought of what she would do if she was threatened with the loss of a kit.

She glanced back towards Rainstorm, mewing a quick “Thank you, Rainstorm.” She playfully nidged the Tom’s shoulder, purring “Feel free to collect on your end of the bargain whenever you want.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:19 pm

Rainstorm scowled. “No,” he muttered. “They considered it, but I got the feeling they really aren’t interested in toms and that’s why they tried to take Puddlepaw.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:52 am

“And what was that like?” Amber continued, eager. “Did their leaders try any of those shenanigans they wanted to try with Swiftstream?” While the clan hadn’t heard of the abuse that the poor she-cat went through, the rouge had been told what the rest of Dimclan knew about Swiftstream‘s time in captivity: that Jewel and Coffee had tried to keep Swiftstream prisoner and raise her son, Puddlepaw, as their own. Amber wondered if they’d tried to force Rainstorm to give them what they wanted another way.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:24 am

Rainstorm grunted in response, feeling that the answer was obvious as he’d already said so.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:59 pm

Amber nodded, a look of concern crossing her face. If I made it here, maybe some of the other rogues did the same, and joined up with this group...

“So, you were captured?” Amber conjectured.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:59 pm

“Yes,” Rainstorm grumbled, starting to walk again.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:45 pm

Amber tilted her head, a little surprised by his answer. “The ones that took Dimclan’s old home?”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:47 pm

Rainstorm actually halted this time, eyeing her with interest. He hummed as he thought it over before huffing. “Fine. I was with the rogues. They found me after I wandered too far.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:17 am

Amber let out an indignant breath, unwilling to let her curiosity go unsatisfied. “Well, perhaps I could give you something in exchange.” The she-cat cut in again before Rainstorm could speak.

“As I said already, I don’t want to get close to you. But you are a good fuck, and I’d guess you’d say the same about me judging by the amount of your seed I licked off my belly.” Purring, The she-cat tantalizingly suggested “Perhaps, if you give me a good answer to my question, you could continue to use me as yours, no strings attached...?”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:00 pm

“I didn’t ask for it,” Rainstorm pointed out. “You offered. So I don’t owe you anything.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:57 pm

Amber was slightly taken aback by Rainstorm’s condescending reply. Is he proud of what he did to Shadowleaf? “I’m certainly not trying to get close to you.” Replied Amber with a huff. “To me it seems that anyone who does ends up getting burned.”

The she-cat glanced back up at him. “But I am curious. And contrary to your assumption, it’s not that I think fucking like animals once in the woods makes us close. What I do think is that after giving you something none of your clanmates would, you owe me a quick explanation.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:46 pm

Rainstorm eyed the she-cat out of the corner of his blue eyes. “I’m sure you think that makes us close, but I’m sorry to tell you that it doesn’t,” he said, referring to the mating. “Just ask Shadowleaf.” He tilted his head to the side, considering her other points. “I’m still not telling you.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:12 am

(Ah!)

“Well,” Amber started, her mew wavering slightly as she tried to think of a good answer on the spot. He does have a point.

“...I’m the best cat to tell, simply put.” Amber started. “After all, from what I can tell, I am the least liked out of anyone in the clan, which means other cats are unlikely to seek me out for a chat. So, your secret’s safe with me.” She slowed her walk a little bit to draw level with the tom, the brown-furred she-cat adding “And I did just allow you to mate with me.” She added quickly, with a slight, knowing smile on her muzzle. Daringly, she gave his cheek a quick lick, then purred into his ear “And as sexy as the strong and silent thing you’re doing is, I know it’s impossible to stay that way forever. Nothing can ever remain a secret for eternity.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:46 am

(You never actually said what color she was on LoveClan. You first mentioned her pelt color when you introduced her here, on page 9)

Rainstorm paused briefly in his stride, glancing sidelong at the younger she-cat before continuing on. “What makes you think I’d tell you when I wouldn’t tell the cats I’ve known and worked alongside for my entire life?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   

Back to top Go down

Dim Light (Stormwind)
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-