From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where is Home? [Stormwind]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 7:27 pm

"Like I said, no she-cat leaves" He growled, his ears flat, his head snapping toward his main mate, "And the boys will be caged at night, I don't care" He hissed, "I'll stay up all night long if I have to, to make sure this won't happen again" He snapped harshly.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 7:04 pm

Rose pinned her ears at Blackavar's words, interrupting her licking to turn to him. "Can I still comes tin you to the meetings, Blacky...?" She was innocent, after all, and she pinned her ears back to look innocent as well. She truly loved the chance to go out with him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 6:47 pm

Blackavar growled as he pounded into the she-cat, his fur on end and his teeth bared as he suddenly came within the she-cat, getting off her and shoving her to the side, "No she-cat will leave the barn, ever" He snapped.

Khan whined in pleasure and he bucked his hips hard as his mother began suckling on his cock.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 6:23 pm

Tigerlily whimpered as she was shoved face first into the ground, the tom stuffing her face in a pile of hay on the floor, the female gagging and spitting out the straw while she cried out as he continued to fuck her with more pain than anything else.

"I'll show you how harmless he can be sometime, Khan." Rose vowed, purring softly as she took the tip of the Tom's cock into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 8:22 am

Blackavar growled, shoving the she-cat into the ground, "You don't have the right to call me that" he snapped harshly as he pounded into her.

Khan whined and he bucked his hips with his mother's licks, whimpering as he humped lightly, "I-its just scary.." He mumbled, clearly fearing his father more than he ever should.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 8:18 am

Tigerlily yowled loudly in pain as Blackavar pushed inside her, squirming uncontrollably beneath him as his barbs raked her inner walls. "B-Blacky, please, its t-too much!" She whimpered, fightinging hee punishment instead of just taking it like Poppy had, accidentally using Rose's nickname for their master in the process.

"He let you two mate with me before." Rose reminded the tom between licks, purring softly with her muzzle pressed against his crotch. "As long as you aren't trying to get me pregnant, it's fine..."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 8:01 am

Blackavar got over the she-cat, mounting her and he thrust into her with the same force if not more as he had used with Poppy, gripping her tightly and he snarled loudly.

Khan jolted and he pulled away slightly, still nervous of what his father may do, he whined and let out a groan, his hips bucking with his mother's licks.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 7:55 am

Tigerlily whined, not totally sure what he meant by the order. Shaking, the female crouched, hoping that was what he meant by 'Down,' whining softly as Poppy groomed her core to try and help calm some of the fiery pain she was feeling.

"Then come here," Rose purred, dragging Tyrus close once more, putting his back up against he cage and nuzzling her way between his hindlegs to begin licking at his sheath eagerly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 7:39 am

Blackavar snarled as he came within the she-cat, his ears flat and he got off her, his head snapping toward the other she-cat, "Down" He snarled, baring his fangs at her.

"Uhh... I'd rather not.." He mumbled, "I don't want whats happening to any of them.." The young tom shivered in fear.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 7:30 am

Poppy yowled and groaned out, her eyes closed tightly and her claws leaving gouges in the wooden boards beneath her paws as she was fucked hard by the massive tom, still feeling more pain than pleasure as Blackavar seemingly just punished her by dominating her so hard. Tigerlily watched, letting out a quiet whimper on occasion. She wondered if her punishment would be even worse, considering Poppy had her heat as an excuse, while she had nothing.

"There there," Rose soothed, "All you have to do is either ask his permission or not get caught." The girl purred softly, keeping her voice down on purpose.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 7:19 am

The large male wasn't even letting out pleasured sounds, to him this was asserting his dominance and taking back what was his.

Khan snapped out of his trance, raising his head and whimpering as he watched his father's aggression.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 2:06 am

Poppy squealed out as Blackavar fucked her with an unreal amount of force, causing her s good deal of pain to go along with the pleasure as she was humped by the tom, Tigerlily watching in a mix of trepidation and fascination as the male forcefully mated with the fiery red female.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 8:09 am

When Blackavar deemed both she-cat's cleaned out, he pushed between them roughly, he knocked Poppy down and he mounted her, instantly thrusting in and out of her with an unreal force, putting all his anger and aggression into his thrusts.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 8:01 am

While the 69 was occasionally interrupted by a quiet moan from one girl or the other, both Tigerlily and Poppy focused more on licking deep inside the other rather than pleasuring their partner, each watching Blackavar warily as he paced around them.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 7:49 am

The large tom growled and stalked around the pair of she-cats, his ears flat and his fur was on end, making sure they were to get every last drop of cum out of one another.

Khan didn't seem to care if his mother still had milk or not, the feeling of her warmth and the familiar feeling he spent so long with relaxed him, his body curled up and his ears drooped back and eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 7:43 am

Shuddering, Tigerlily and Poppy stared at one another silently for some time. Then, hesitant with fear, Tigerlily rolled onto her back, and Poppy stepped over top of her, the girls in a 69 position as Poppy lowered herself down low enough for them to begin eating one another out.

Rose sighed with pleasure and purred loudly as the tom suckled from her, doubting she still had any milk but not letting the eagerly suckling Khan know that.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 7:29 am

Blackavar growled and he glared at the she-cat, "You know I didn't want other toms damn seed in any of you, even if he's my own son" He hissed, raising his paw like he was going to strike the she-cat, but he refrained, roughly shoving Tigerlily to Poppy, "Get all of it out of one another, every drop" He snapped harshly.

Khan trembled even while in the natural position at his mother's belly, curling up as close as he could to her, beginning to relax in her warmth, his ears drooping back and he even began suckling on one of her teats, his nose having been pressed against it, suckling on his mother's teat seeming to relax the young tom and put him at ease.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 7:23 am

"we've done nothing." Rose reminded Khan, grooming him soothingly and purring softly just as have knew he loved. To make him feel a bit more at ease, she laid on her side and dragged him so that he had his nose buried in her belly, a natural and instinctive position for the young Tom to return to.

"I-I-I don't know what came over me." Tigerlily stammered, ears back and her whole body shrinking back as Blackavar approached her.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 4:31 am

Blackavar left Tyrus tied up and his head shot toward Poppy and Tigerlily, "I can understand Poppy letting him do it, she's in heat and cant control much, but you Tigerlily?" He growled, stalking toward the she-cat's.

"B-bu-but he could be..." Khan whined, pressing toward his mother, his ears drooped and his fur on end in fear.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 2:36 am

"...Exactly." Rose muttered, keeping her head down and talking quietly. "Your father's not mad at you, Khan." The female soothed her son, grooming the top of his head while Poppy and Tigerlily, and the new girl as well, all began to tremble as well.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 12:32 am

"Quiet" Blackavar growled, closing up all the entrances once they were inside and he shoved his son over, tying him down and leaving the tight constriction on the young tom's balls.

"L-like that?" Khan mumbled, his ears drooped as he watched his father and his brother, the quiet tom trembling softly, he was always the most submissive and fearful of his litter.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 6:27 am

Tigerlily's ears pinned all the way back with each of the young Tom's pained noises, and, dangerously, she mewed "B-Blackavar."

"Not my choice, sweetie." Rose purred softly, examining the new she-cat carefully. "Tigerlily knew this girl before, and Poppy's the one who blindfolded her. Tigerlily didn't say she was blind and I guess Poppy didn't notice."

The name 'Tigerlily' peaked the she-cat's interest, and she mewled "Do you mean Tigerpaw!?"

"No, her name is Tigerlily now, and she serves our master, just as you will." Rose cooed, leading Tyrus around behind the female. She was bound so that her rear would always be pressed against the bars of the cage, well within reach of anyone outside, and Rose gestured to the female's core. "Go on, Tyrus, do as you please with her, so long as you don't take her virginity. Your father will be quite upset if you take that."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 1:08 am

The tom roughly pulled his son along, who was waddling in pain behind his family, letting out whimpers and pained mewls.

Khan raised a brow and looked to his mother, "Why blindfold a sightless she-cat?" He asked his mother lightly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 1:00 am

Tigerlily and Poppy began to walk ahead of the dominant Tom and his son, each quivering with palpable fear. The scent of fear rolled off of each in waves as they padded towards home, wondering what awaited them there. Tigerlily silently cursed herself for going with Tyrus' stupid plan so easily, thinking herself to be way more intelligent than that normally.

"Mother?" The blindfolded she-cat asked, to which Rose immediately replied "Yes, mother." With that, she granted the other female's response, quickly untying the blindfold with her claws and letting it fall to the cage floor. The reason Rose did so became clear, as a pair of blind eyes blinked in the general direction of the two other cats before they remained open.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 12:10 am

"Enough!" Came the tom's booming growl, "You all should know better for this" He snapped, grabbing the leashes and he roughly collared his son before he quite tightly bound the young tom's balls, ignoring the tom's cries of pain and pleas to stop. "Get home, all of you" Blackavar snapped, his hackles raised as he glared toward the trio.

"I don't know.." Khan murmured, looking back toward their mother, "I don't think father wants you to go, or mother for that matter" The young tom said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where is Home? [Stormwind]
Page 15 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 39  Next