From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where is Home? [Stormwind]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 6:31 pm

Poppy's eyes widened as the tom spoke, not doubting the sincerity of the male's threat as both of the she-cats kept fucking her even through her orgasm, the red tabby squirming and mewling as her extra sensitive core was continually fucked. "D-don't hurt them. Do your worst to me, I won't give in." She snarled angrily, though she let out a soft moan immediately afterwards.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 6:08 pm

The tom grinned as he heard the apprentice orgasm, he stood and moved toward the group, roughly lifting the apprentice's head, "I have power over the clans, and the animals who live with the twolegs, I can easily send a group of dogs or even rats, to swarm your camp, destroy everyone in your camp" He growled to her.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 4:08 pm

"I was Milkpaw, an apprentice like you."

"Tigerlily, same here." Both girls sounded off obediently on Blackavar's command, continuing to fuck their respective holes on Poppy as the waited for the bound slave to speak.

Poppy hissed, refusing to speak to any of the three even though questions swirled through her mind. The she-cat did, however, see this as a temporary thing, and she could hardly wait to finish and go claw up the face of that bitch who tried to drown her-
All at once, Poppy's whole body tensed up, and she loosed an ear-splitting yowl as she had a shattering orgasm, the unfamiliar experience blowing the red tabby off of her feet, the girl writhing as her pussy clenched tightly around Rose's tail over and over again.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 8:27 am

"You're old names as well girls, let her know who you used to be" He stated to them, his ears flicking as he watched, "Voice your opinions or questions Poppy, the girls or I will answer" he stated.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 8:19 am

Tigerlily bit back a mewl of protest, having thoroughly enjoyed having Poppy's muzzle shoved up her pussy for both the revenge and the pleasure factors. However, she obediently dismounted the she-cat and took over the stick for Rose, allowing the oldest she-cat to fuck Poppy with her balled-up tail instead.

"I'm Rose, the first girl." Rose purred sensually into Poppy's ear as the other she-cat let out a mixture of a growl and a soft groan, experiencing pain and pleasure and still gasping for air after her escapade inside Tigerlily's cunt.

"I'm Tigerlily." The brown cat grunted, more interested in fucking Poppy senseless with the stick than in teasing her.

"We exist to please Blackavar, and one another if he permits." Rose mewled. "You will do the same Poppy, and perhaps bare his kits as well."

Poppy thrashed wildly at the mention of kits, whimpering and groaning all at once as she continued to lose her battle against the pleasure.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 8:08 am

"You are no longer Vixenpaw, you are now Poppy" he growled, his ears back, "Girls, tell her your names, and you're purpose here, and what her ultimate purpose here will be" He growled, "Tigerlily I want to hear her, come here and help Daddy, let Rosie punish her, she wont be able to much longer, you'll get your revenge on her, don't you worry" He purred to the youngest feline.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 8:03 am

Rose nodded above Poppy without missing a beat, mewling "Yes, Daddy!" The cream she-cat was more preoccupied with fucking her ass and stuffing her tail into Poppy's cunt, curling it more and more until her entire tail length was inside Poppy, the girl being penetrated yowling as a bulge was visible in her abdomen.

From inside of Tigerlily's pussy came some sort of dissenting yowl as Blackavar spoke, something along the lines of "my name's Vixenpaw, not Poppy-" Of course, once Tigerlily realized it was nothing important she was saying the she-cat used a forepaw to yank Poppy's muzzle even deeper in her, the fiery girl's yowl cut off as she sputtered around a mouthful of the youngest- Tigerlily was still the youngest- girl's juices.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 7:57 am

"This can end very simply little Poppy, you learn the rules" He growled, watching the three and he grinned slyly, "You see, these girls are trained perfectly, Rosie above you took some time, just like you will, but she learnt fast who her daddy was, didn't you sweetheart?" He purred to the oldest of the three, lashing his half tail and he grinned.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 7:51 am

Both unbound girls snarled as their pleasure was taken away from them, both growling angrily as they spots and faced Poppy, causing the fiery red she-cat to try and sink further into her restraints in shame and fear.

Rose growled angrily, grasping the stick she'd used on Blackavar and similarly ramming it up Poppy's ass, thrusting it as she also mounted the other she-cat dominantly, pushing her muzzle down so that the restraints yanked painfully against her, starting to thread her tail inside Poppy's core as the apprentice whimpered in pain and pleasure.

Tigerlily snarled, taking Poppy's muzzle as Rose shoved it down and holding it there, making the soft stretching pain constant on the bound she-cat as the green-eyed girl forced Poppy's muzzle deep inside her pussy, the helpless she-cat writhing to try and escape but unable to, and eventually, out of options, began to lap softly at Tigerlily's insides, the brown girl groaning out appreciatively as the red tabby showed the first signs of breaking.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 6:35 am

Blackavar flicked an ear as he heard Poppy and he grunted, pulling away from all three she-cats, "Since someone is being difficult, I've lost my appetite for you girls, I think you two should have your turn punishing her for detouring me away from your bodies" He grunted, he knew what Rose could do, he had it first paw, so he knew Poppy would be punished well, he slid off the she-cat and laid down a few feet in front of them, watching to see what his mates would do.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 6:32 am

Rose mewled out as she was suddenly being pawed at by her mate, her most sensitive area being fondled by the tom as she continued to obediently suckle Poppy's teats anyways.

Groaning quietly into her mate's skilled mouth, Tigerlily let him do as he pleased with his tongue, keeping hers out of the way except to lightly massage the tom's when the opportunity presented itself.

Poppy continued to whine and whimper, though the pain eventually subsided and was replaced by blossoming pleasure. Grunting to resist letting them know how much she was liking this, she raised her head confidently, mewling out a sly "Is it in yet?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 6:23 am

The tom groaned in pleasure as he humped the she-cat roughly, slamming himself in and out of her while he locked his muzzle to Tigerlily's, he reached to Rose and softly stroked her folds with his paw, pleasing his mates while he was probably his roughest with Poppy.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 6:19 am

Again, Poppy yowled as her virginity was torn away from her other hole now, the she-cat screeching in pain as his massive dick tore up her insides all over again, the girl whimpering softly as her teats were simultaneously sucked by Rose.

Tigerlily groaned and opened her mouth receptively, pressing her muzzle to his in a sloppy kiss that she let him have full control of, sitting back on her hindlegs so she could get up to a better angle for the kiss and use a forepaw to pleasure herself, groaning softly into her mate's mouth.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 6:13 am

"Well, that deserves punishment" he said while rewarding Tigerlily, showing her affection while he pulled out of Poppy's ass and he suddenly slammed himself into her pussy, growling in pleasure as he felt her virgin tightness and he lapped at Tigerlily's muzzle more, forcing his tongue into her mouth while he ruthlessly pounded away at Poppy's pussy, his ears back and he growled in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 6:09 am

Rose nodded, lowering her head and beginning to suckle Poppy's nipples, not hesitating to use a bit of tooth to inflict a small amount of pain before switching right back to suckling.

Tigerlily dipped her head humbly, purring as Blackavar covered her muzzle in affectionate licks. "Yes. After a gathering, my first, I got separated from the clan... found Poppy and her mentor behind a bush, she didn't want to lose her virginity, so she had him take mine instead." She sighed, over it but still somewhat peeved, though the punishment they were inflicting on her currently was adequate, she could hardly wait to see what Blackavar would do with the new information about the red she-cat.

Poppy thrashed in her restraints, not denying Tigerlily's story because it was all true, the female no longer yowling obscenities at them but not breaking either, simply denying both Rose and Blackavar by making no noise whatsoever as she was sucked and fucked all at once.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Where is Home? [Stormwind] - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where is Home? [Stormwind]
Page 39 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39