From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa)   ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 5:07 pm

Amber rephrased her question when the stranger spoke, noting the obvious Midwestern accent approvingly. Having come from a family of cowboys and ranchers herself, she wondered what role the stranger served, and wanted to find out more. "Ya need a lift somewhere? I'm headed east as well, I can drop you off wherever I stop for the night if it helps."
Back to top Go down
HotCocoa86

PostSubject: Re: ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa)   ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 5:01 pm

Bailey blinked as she heard a car pull up behind her, that was the first car she had heard coming this direction. She kept walking but turned her head as the stranger sai hey and something else she didn't catch. She stopped and walked closer to the car, "What did you say?" She asked
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa)   ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 4:48 pm

Amber Hill had been traveling for only a few days, heading East through North Dakota on her way to Chicago the mega cities of the Eastern Seaboard. For now, she was traveling on a particularly isolated section of the interstate, where it had been reduced to one lane each direction and there was hardly a car in sight. Coming over the top of a small hill- the significant terrain she'd seen in miles- she spotted a lone, scraggly looking person walking down the road, seemingly without purpose. After checking behind to make sure she wouldn't be creating any dangerous situations on the road, she slowed herself to a stop a little ahead of the walker and rolled her window down. "Hey," she asked the stranger, eyes tracking the other female as she kept walking, "Ya need any help?"
Back to top Go down
HotCocoa86

PostSubject: Re: ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa)   ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 3:59 pm

(ok! I'll just start then)

Bailey didn't know where she was walking or what she was even gonna do once she found something. Her boyfriend took their apartment, her car, her clothes, and her pride once he broke up with her. So, there she was, just walking, hoping to find a town or something to escape him.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa)   ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 6:35 am

(Awesome! And yep, that's the plan, but Amber's gonna spot Bailey and pull up to her in my first post.)
Back to top Go down
HotCocoa86

PostSubject: Re: ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa)   ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 6:22 am

Are we starting with Amber driving down he road and Bailey hitch hiking?
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa)   ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 6:10 am

(May I ask what species Bailey is based off of since we're doing furries? Razz )

Name: Amber
Appearance: 5'7" lean Siberian Husky anthro with red-brown and white fur.  The white is mostly on her chest, belly, bottom of her muzzle, arms and legs.  She has brown eyes and a black nose with a fluffy tail.  Usually dressed highly casually.  30C breasts.
Hometown: Laramie, Wyoming
Other: Had a boyfriend who she fooled around with a bit, but never got to penetrative sex.
Back to top Go down
HotCocoa86

PostSubject: Re: ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa)   ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 5:55 am

Sweet! I'll copy that:

Name: Bailey

Appearance: 5' 3",34D, emerald green eyes, kind of long face, but in a defined way, luscious lips. Begnal cat anthro. Normal brown colored fur with Bengal markings

Hometown: Omaha, Nebraska

Other: not a virgin, just broke up with a long time boyfriend

Persoanlity: risky, confident, can be reserved, friendly

ya! Sorry, forgot xD

Last edited by HotCocoa86 on Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa)   ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 5:52 am

Here we are! Here's a bio, I'll fill mine out in a second:

Name:
Appearance:
Hometown:
Other:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa)   ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7