From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
HotCocoa86

~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa)   ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 8:16 pm

Once the water felt good old, she stepped in and groaned as the warm water fell over her body. It felt so good. She stood there for a solid minute just soaking up the warmth. But then she began cleaning her fur and body
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa)   ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 8:12 pm

Amber noticed that Bailey didn't seem to lock the door, her ears flicking when she didn't hear the signature click behind the Bengal cat. "Eh." She sighed to herself, laying back once more and closing her eyes, resting them until it was her turn to hop in for a hot shower.
Back to top Go down
HotCocoa86

PostSubject: Re: ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa)   ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 8:05 pm

But, as far as Bailey knew, they were both straight. Bailey stood up and looked out the small window. "Wow, terrible veiw" she mumbled to herself but kept looking outside at the parking lot. "Sure, a shower would defiantly help," she said and went into the bathroom. She closed the door behind her, not bothering to lock it she took her clothes off and turned the water on
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa)   ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 8:00 pm

"Hope so." Amber grunted, laying back on the bed, arms behind her head and one leg in the air, crossed over the other. After soaking in the relaxing softness of the bed after spending the day in a car seat, she looked over to Bailey and made a gesture towards the closed bathroom door. "You've got first dibs on the shower if you want. I figure you need it a bit more."
Back to top Go down
HotCocoa86

PostSubject: Re: ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa)   ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 7:54 pm

Bailey gave the male a wink also just for laughs and followed Amber. "Nice place," she said after sitting on her bed. "You did good," she giggled and checked Amber it again. God, she was cute.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa)   ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 7:49 pm

"Hey there." Amber purred seductively, blowing the male a kiss as she walked past his desk, leading the way up the stairs and to their room, which was fairly spacious for such a low-cost place, ample room to stand between the two queen beds, a counter top and a desk beyond the beds, and finally past that the bathroom. Amber turned and sat back in the bed closest to the door, gesturing with her arm to indicate that the other spacious bed was Bailey's.
Back to top Go down
HotCocoa86

PostSubject: Re: ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa)   ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 7:22 pm

Bailey watched Maber as she stretched and then blushed slightly as she showed skin. She didn't know how she felt about Amber, but she knew she wouldn't be able to leave this towns it's Amber. She sighed and followed her, smiling. As they entered the motel, she giggled when the rabbit perked his ears at Amber
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa)   ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 6:40 pm

"Sure, he's right next to the staircase anyways." Amber stood and stretched, showing her midriff off for a moment by accident before stepping outside, holding the door for Bailey. "Follow moi." She teased, leading Bailey into the lobby with the rabbit man standing behind the front desk, looking tired and bored, but noticeably perking up when the girl from earlier walked in along with someone new.
Back to top Go down
HotCocoa86

PostSubject: Re: ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa)   ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 6:38 pm

She finished and headed back out. She didn't bother sitting back down when she realized Amber was done eating. "I want to see this sucker who gave us a better room," she joked
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa)   ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 6:31 pm

Unaware of Bailey's scheming in the bathroom, Amber finished her food, scraping the plate clean and sitting back, contentedly waiting for Bailey so they could go up to their room together.
Back to top Go down
HotCocoa86

PostSubject: Re: ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa)   ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 6:29 pm

Bailey shrugged, "Ok, deal," she said, smiling. She finished her burger and assumed it would take Amber awhile to finish hers. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom," she said and made her way there. She thought about her life and realized she didn't really haven nothing interesting to tell her. Pout, if that's how she was going to r pay he h she better think of something.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa)   ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 6:21 pm

Amber put her hand up to refuse Bailey's offers of repayment, but after a moment decided "I like listening to stories. Tell me more about yourself tonight and consider your debt erased." She smiled, noting Bailey's compliment in her attractiveness. Not that money was hard to come by. She'd earned enough scholarships and a job to pay her way through college, and her parents-whose ranch was massive and successful- had thanked her by giving her money to spend on herself that would have otherwise gone to her tuition. And she certainly didn't feel bad about helping someone in need.
Back to top Go down
HotCocoa86

PostSubject: Re: ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa)   ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 6:17 pm

Bailey laughed, "Oh my god, guys are so stupid. Good thing you have attractive boobs," she said, not trying to be weird. She chuckled more and then began eating her small burger which came with a s side of fries. "Thanks for helping me out, also, is there any way I could pay you back? Without money.." She said, eating a fry
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa)   ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 6:12 pm

"I went in there to get us a room and the front desk rabbit guy is adamant that all they have left is a single double bed room. There's obviously no way we're both fitting in that, so I leaned over the counter a bit and, well, it seems the eyeful of cleavage opened up one of the two queen bed rooms." She smirked. Some guys were so easy. When the waitress returned Amber dug into her food, her appetite had been forged to be large from the moment she was born, having helped out on the family ranch as soon as she was old enough to walk.
Back to top Go down
HotCocoa86

PostSubject: Re: ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa)   ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 6:08 pm

Bailey agreed with Amber "Me too! Old fashioned stuff is the best," she smiled softly and then gave the waitress her order, a simple burger would suffice, she didn't want to cause Amber any extra money. She tried to think of a way to pay her back when Maberinterrupted her thoughts, she tilted her head at the husky, "What?"
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa)   ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 6:04 pm

After some time, Amber joined Bailey, sitting down across the booth from the bengal. "I love these 50's style places, I think that's when I shoulda been born sometimes." She smiled softly over at Bailey, interrupted by the waitress coming to take their orders. She got herself what seemed like it would be the biggest plate the place served. After the waitress had taken Bailey's order and left, she smirked over at the hitchhiker. "Guess what?" She said simply, still smirking over at the other female.
Back to top Go down
HotCocoa86

PostSubject: Re: ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa)   ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 5:59 pm

Bailey said no more as the trip dragged on. It was nice to spend time with someone else to re then her boyfriend. She liked this husky alright. She had fallen into a light sleep as they pulled up to the motel. She jerked awake as Amber began talking. She blinked and yawned and nodded. She stepped out into the parking lot and stretched. She closed the door behind her and looked around. She looked back once more as Amber began taking her stuff out of the car. She decided against helping her and made her way to the diner.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa)   ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 5:53 pm

"Like I said, I'm not gonna stop until about dinner time- which shouldn't be long now that I think about it." Her stomach growled audibly, making Amber smirk and offer a halfhearted "excuse me." Leaving the Bengal to her thoughts, Amber drove for another hour or so before finally making a stop in a dead-end place called Barnseville, Minnesota. The husky pulled her truck into a Motel parking lot, across from which there was a small diner. "Here's home for the night," she sighed finally, stepping out of the truck. "I'll take my shit to the room, you can head across to the diner for food if ya'd like. I'll be there in a bit."
Back to top Go down
HotCocoa86

PostSubject: Re: ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa)   ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 5:48 pm

Bailey nodded as Amber talked, "That sounds awesome, I've always wanted to see more then corn," she chuckled, "But it never really happened. What town are we heading to?" She wondered so she could get a head start on planning her new life. She forced herself to think of other stuff rather then her boyfriend
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa)   ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 5:42 pm

"No worries." Amber replied quickly, not wanting Bailey to stress out any more than she must have been already. To break the silence, she decided to tell Bailey of her plans, saying "I've got the summer off from school back in Wyoming- I'm from Laramie- so I've been saving money from my sucky campus job all year to road trip around the country. So, here we are." She smiled over at Bailey for a moment before returning her attention to the road. "I plan on going through Chicago and then down the east coast before I turn and head back west through Texas and the like. But for today, the goal is just to get as far as possible before I get tired. Nothing much to see out here besides corn anyways." She chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
HotCocoa86

PostSubject: Re: ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa)   ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 5:39 pm

Bailey shrugged, "Yeah, I guess Im just glad he didn't make it last longer if he didn't really love me anymore," she said, looking out the window. She then turned to look at Amber, "I used to live in Nebraska, Omaha to be exact. Then I moved away and met my boyfriend and," she paused, 'I don't really wants I talk about him anymoe, sorry," she sighed and wondered where they were going now
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa)   ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 5:30 pm

The slight smile fell off the husky's face as Bailey described her situation.  "Jesus, that's fucked up."  She replied softly, not mincing her words or filtering herself for the stranger.  "I'm Amber, Amber Hill."  After driving another minute or so, she kept her eyes on the road and added "You walked a long way from… Anywhere, really." She looked out over the farm fields on either side of the road that seemed to stretch on forever.  "But where are you from, if I may ask?"
Back to top Go down
HotCocoa86

PostSubject: Re: ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa)   ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 5:26 pm

Bailey nodded thanks and ignored the slight messiness of the car, it was nothing new. She strapped in and held her tail in her hands. She took glances at this stranger, assessing her clothes and body; she liked what she saw. Bailey was wearing casual jeans and a white crop with a loose flannel shirt over it. She sighed as she asked her if she was doing ok, "Well.. Not really. But it's no big deal," she said, closing herself off for a moment before it came pouring out, "ok, well I have had this boyfriend for a few years and all of the sudden he decides to break up with me. I don't what I d wrong but anyway, he took our apartment, my car, my clothes, everything. So of course I just left, I wasn't gonna try and beg for my stuff, that just wasn't happening." She said, her hand squeezing her long silky tail, "So I just started walking. Oh, I'm Bailey by the way,"
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa)   ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 5:16 pm

"Hop in." Amber wasn't wearing anything fancy, and before Bailey sat down she had to brush a few day's worth of food wrappers into the back seat of her truck. Wearing a sleeveless pink athletic top and ripped blue jeans, she cut a fairly good looking, if casual, figure, and her slight friendly smile added to that image as she pulled back onto the highway and accelerated up to speed, her keychain rattling against the vehicle's interior. After a few minutes of silence, Amber looked over to Bailey, asking "So, you doin' alright? It's weird to see someone walking all the way out here. Hell, the next town isn't for another-" she checked her road map quickly- "50-ish miles."
Back to top Go down
HotCocoa86

PostSubject: Re: ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa)   ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 5:11 pm

The stranger sounded a whole lot like her past boyfriend. The accent, she must be from around Wyoming, Bailey concluded. She did a quick search of all the possibilities in hermin, the girl could kill her, the girl could help her, the girl could keep her forever and train her like a pet; all the options sounded fine to her. "Um, yeah, sure that would be awesome," Bailey said and began to open the car door
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa)   ~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

~She was SUPPOSED to be a Day Tripper~ (Cocoa)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next