From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Opposites Attract [Cocoa]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FireBlaze

Opposites Attract [Cocoa] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opposites Attract [Cocoa]   Opposites Attract [Cocoa] EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 3:50 am

"atta' girl, keep up with me," she ordered, keeping her voice stern and controlling. She saw the blood and petted the she-cat's head comfortingly, still licking her exposed body at the same time to keep the pleasure up. "Be more careful, I do not want you to be hurt."
Back to top Go down
HotCocoa86

PostSubject: Re: Opposites Attract [Cocoa]   Opposites Attract [Cocoa] EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 4:47 pm

She did whimper as Moonshde shoved her confidence to the ground. She bit her tongue hard as she held back a large moan, blood now filled her mouth. She closed her eyes in pleasure, anyway, amazed as how good this felt. She wanted more, but she knew she must resist. Then Moonshade played with her nipples, putting her almost over the edge. She swallowed her blood, despite take fact that the blood was just coming back anyway. Her teats got hard, almost right away.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Opposites Attract [Cocoa]   Opposites Attract [Cocoa] EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 8:38 am

Moonshade chucled into the apprentice when she gave her a defiant look, and she purred out, "I see you are a stubborn type in your own sorta way." She smirked. "Nothing better than watching a stubborn cat descend into a whimpering, pathetic pile of fur."

She went back down and shoved her tongue in now that Sandpaw's pussy was thoroughly soaked, tasting the delicious taste and scent while lifting a paw and rubbing her nipples roughly to make them perk up.
Back to top Go down
HotCocoa86

PostSubject: Re: Opposites Attract [Cocoa]   Opposites Attract [Cocoa] EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:28 am

Sandpaw, now used to the feeling, lowered her back and held back her moans. Moonshade did say to resist succumbing to the pleasure, so she would do that, and prove to Moonshade she wasn't weak. Sandpaw closed her eyes for a split second, building up strength and endurance, she knew Moonshade was tough, and clearly dominant, who knows what the dark she cat could do. She met Moonshades eyes when she glanced up, she gave her a look of, 'I can take it' Despite the fact that Sanpaws virgin core was begging for more as Moonshade slowly licked her, she kept herself calm.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Opposites Attract [Cocoa]   Opposites Attract [Cocoa] EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 3:54 am

Moonshade snickered when the she-cat already moaned beneath her, and desperately arched her back for more. This would be even easier than she had originally thought. Some would call Moonshade a borderline sadist, but she didn't actually want to put the she-cat in pain. She just wanted submission. And she was getting just that.

Showing no mercy, Moonshade flicked her tongue out teasingly in and out of the apprentice, eyes upwards to watch her reaction and carefully gauge her tongue work, waiting for just the perfect moment for her to be on the edge of orgasm.
Back to top Go down
HotCocoa86

PostSubject: Re: Opposites Attract [Cocoa]   Opposites Attract [Cocoa] EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:15 pm

Bump!))
Back to top Go down
HotCocoa86

PostSubject: Re: Opposites Attract [Cocoa]   Opposites Attract [Cocoa] EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 4:32 pm

Sandpaw whimpered slightly at when she said she would spank her, the thought scared her- but also turned her on. Sandpaw looked at Moonshade and decided she was glad to be doing this first with Moonshade, her first love. While looking Moonshade, The dark she cat bent down and Sandpaw arched her back as soon as Moonshade started licking her stomach. She quickly pushed her back down but felt herself getting wet and she let out a quiet "Moonshade.." without thinking. She suddenly felt very exposed and open, as if she was on a show for everycat. She shook her head inwardly and remembered, it was just her and Moonshade, and although Moonshade could do whatever she wanted with the yellow she cat, no other cat could.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Opposites Attract [Cocoa]   Opposites Attract [Cocoa] EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 2:45 am

"It is your duty to try to resist succumbing to the pleasure. You will not cum until I say you can. I get to spank you until your drooling on the ground if you don't obey." She licked her lips, and decided then and there that she really did feel warmth for the little apprentice, and her upbeat attitude, but she'd gladly push her to her limits and go all out on her.

Taking it at just the right, torturing pace for the apprentice, Moonshade groomed the exposed belly and made her way down, licking and making little lewd slurping sounds around her entrance but not actually entering.
Back to top Go down
HotCocoa86

PostSubject: Re: Opposites Attract [Cocoa]   Opposites Attract [Cocoa] EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 8:12 pm

(Oops, Bump*)
Back to top Go down
HotCocoa86

PostSubject: Re: Opposites Attract [Cocoa]   Opposites Attract [Cocoa] EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 8:12 pm

(Bumb)
Back to top Go down
HotCocoa86

PostSubject: Re: Opposites Attract [Cocoa]   Opposites Attract [Cocoa] EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 10:34 pm

Sandpaw obeyed Moonshade as she pushed her around. The apprentice squirmed slightly when Moonshade called her a whore, but quickly stopped herself, not wanting to get punished already. Sandpaw felt herself heat up again, as it had done before. She enjoyed that Moonshade was taking over, for she knew not what to do. Sandpaw purred, "Yes," she paused, before deciding, on a name, "Master, please, use me as you please," she mewed lustfully. Sandpaw obeyed Moonshade once more and before she could think Moonshade was there, looking over her belly. She had never been this open and exposed before, the feeling made her squirm again, slightly covering her lower belly with her tail. The breath from Moonshade made her shiver, "Please, Master, show me,"
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Opposites Attract [Cocoa]   Opposites Attract [Cocoa] EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 4:23 pm

Moonshade nodded and licked her cheek before jumping up and pushing the apprentice onto her belly gently, standing over her while facing the opposite direction. "Very well, my submissive little whore," she purred roughly, doing it the way Shadowclan cats typically did it and belittling their submissive mate, "You will do what I say, when I say it. If you don't, I get to punish you." She rolled the cat over on her back and moved around so that her head was over Sandpaw's belly, and she breathed on it. "I'm going to show you how to properly pleasure a she-cat."
Back to top Go down
HotCocoa86

PostSubject: Re: Opposites Attract [Cocoa]   Opposites Attract [Cocoa] EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 2:43 pm

Sandpaw snickered, "I do give off that impression and I quite am feather-brained usually" The pale yellow she cat shivered slightly as Moonshade dragged her tail across her body. Just as Moonshade was doing, Sandpaw drank in The Shadowclans cat scent with lust. She didn't realize how much she wanted this cat until this moment. "Well, we are not in Shadowclan," she purred, "But, you ARE the more experienced one," she mewed quietly. Then, Sandpaw felt Moonshades warm chest and she could fall asleep right there, "Well, you seem to be dominant," she assumed from her cockiness and the way she's been acting so far, "So, that makes me submissive,"
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Opposites Attract [Cocoa]   Opposites Attract [Cocoa] EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 6:38 am

The cocky Shadowclan she-cat gave the apprentice a smirk right back. "Oh? I was having trouble noticing that. You do seem like the feather-brained type." She licked her ears to show she didn't mean it harshly, and moved in a circle around the she-cat quickly, drinking in her scent and dragging her tail across her body. "In Shadowclan, whenever cats mate, there is always a clear dictinction between the submissive and the dominant." She paused and tucked the apprentice's head beneath her chin, holding her against her chest tightly in a different style of hug. "Which are you?"
Back to top Go down
HotCocoa86

PostSubject: Re: Opposites Attract [Cocoa]   Opposites Attract [Cocoa] EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 5:05 am

Sorry, making sure I'm doing this right lol)))

Sandpaw barely noticed the pause Moonshade took but she was still confused, until Moonshade had her normal cocky tone. Sandpaw lightened up greatly and smirked when she said "depends" . She took a step back as Moonshade did and before she could think Moonshade was back upon her, whispering in her ear, her quiet voice turned something on in her and Sandpaw wanted to squirm away but the feeling of Moonshade's pelt brushing her made her stuck to the ground. "Well," Sandpaw whispered back in a quieter and more sexual voice then normal, without realizing it, "I am wild," she paused breathing softly in her ear, "and very unpredictable" she purred, "But I can't say how good I am," she felt herself heat up more, but not with embarrassment, no, this was something much better. "Innocent? Yes, I've never done anything like this, or got so close to anyone, but that doesn't mean I've never heard anything or seen anything," she paused smirking, "I'm not that dumb or oblivious"
Back to top Go down
HotCocoa86

PostSubject: Re: Opposites Attract [Cocoa]   Opposites Attract [Cocoa] EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 4:56 am

Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Opposites Attract [Cocoa]   Opposites Attract [Cocoa] EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 2:44 am

Those are the past few replies from FF. Here's my reply to your last post.

Moonshade glanced over at the she-cat and looked at her closely. "Depends..." she mewed finally, in her usual cocky tone. She pushed the she-cat away away from their hug and lifted her muzzle into the apprentice's ear, moving at a quick pace to the action she so desperately desired. "Depends on how wild and unpredictable you can be. Also depends on how skilled of a muzzle you have there," she lifted a forepaw and tapped her mouth lightly. "I suppose you are innocent when it comes to these things?"
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Opposites Attract [Cocoa]   Opposites Attract [Cocoa] EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 2:39 am

Moonshade licked at the paw she had just used to throw dirt, nipping it from her paw-toes, but stopped and glanced at the apprentice when she noticed her gaze investigating her pelt. But she didn't have time to make a remark by the time she was dramatically rolled on her back, and Moonshade rolled her eyes. "You're like a kit." She jumped to her paws and leaped over to land on top of the she-cat, pinning her down by the shoulders. "Got you, you're mine now," she laughed. "Admit defeat, and I'll decide what to do with you."

She grinned at her remark, she was like a kit but she accepted. Sandpaw flinched slightly when Moonshades powerful paws landed on her. Sandpaw fluttered her eyelashes and closed them, "You.." She took a deep breath, "Have defeated me.." She opened one eye to look at Moonshade on top of her. "Name your punishment and get on with it," she dramatically begged. She could help but giggle slightly. Who knew you could have such fun with a warrior such as her? Sandpaw hardly realized they had wandered away from the gathering ground into the bushes.

Moonshade snickered and her eyes flashed as the apprentice submitted herself, and Moonshade almost forgot that they were just playing. She wanted control of the she-cat, to make the enemy apprentice cower in fear and know her place. "Tell me my clan is better than yours. And then...," Moonshade twitched her whiskers mischievously, staring down at the vulnerable she-cat, "I want you to think of something creative that would serve as a punishment."

Sandpaw gulped , she didn't like the sound of Moonshade right now. Sandpaw opened both eyes and saw the look of power in Moonshades eyes "S-Shadeclan is.." She knew this would not matter and it wouldn't be taken seirously but she couldn't form the words to say another clan was better then her own. She shook her head slightly, her eyes begging for somethng else

Moonshade growled and tapped the she-cat's chest with her claws, letting them bounce against the fur harmlessly. "What? It's true isn't it?" She grinned down at Sandpaw, and frowned when she saw the apprentice showing real fear and uncertainty now. "Oh-" she murmured, and back off and sat down on her haunches. "Sandpaw, I-I didn't mean to scare you. I just got carried away." She dipped her head in shame.

Sandpaw sat up slowly, "It's ok, I understand." She mewed, nuzzling her, "I made too big of a deal out of it," she mewed sorrily, "I know it was just a joke," she smiled again and looked in her eyes, her tail resting on Moonshades tail. She changedthe subject quickly, "You know, besides your temper you're pretty fun to hang out with," she joked, purring. The light back in her eyes

Moonshade allowed a cocky grin to return. "You are correct, I am a great she-cat to hang around." She stuck her tongue out at the apprentice, then put it back in to mew, "And you too are...a unique cat." She turned to look at their now entwined tails. "I hope you're not trying to flirt with me. I tend to think myself as being straight..." she glanced up to stare back into Sandpaw's eyes.

Sandpaw giggled, "Unique is a great quality to have," she complimented herself, "And aren't you a bit cocky?" She joked once more. Sandpaw gave her the stink eye in return to the tongue Moonshade stuck out at her. Her pelt heated up slightly, "No!" She said almost too quickly, but not too noticeable, "Of course not, I just don't want you to feel bad about anything," she glanced their tails again, barely realizing they had twirled together. "But if I was a Tom, I would be so very lucky to have you," she purred, staring back at Moonshades beautiful and bright eyes. Her pelt burned and she blushed slightly

Moonshade looked at her sadly. "I...I really appreciate hearing that." She instinctively tightened the grip of her tail around Sandpaw's. "I...there was once this tom that I really liked. B-well, I found out he wasn't meant for me." She felt her lower lip tremble as the memories came back, and she let her cocky walls break down before the apprentice. It took only moments for Moonshade to be wrapping a forepaw around the she-cat, hugging her as she hid her face in her shoulder. "I can tell you are embarrassed. You shouldn't be, mouse-brain." She said the insult with affection in her voice.

Sandpaw gripped her back, feeling sorrow for the she cat, who she once thought was hurt by nothing. "I'm so sorry, Moonshade. I won't ask for you to explain more," she murmed into her ear, "I understand," Sandpaw licked her cheek, "I'm not too embarrassed. I mean," she paused looking in Moonshades glorious eyes once more, "We're just friends," she thought about the precious moments and the secrets they had shared wit eachother in such a short time, "Right?" She murmed, half too herself. Sandpaw had never had a crush on anybody, she never planned to get a mate. She didn't know what love felt like and couldn't tel what she was experiencing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opposites Attract [Cocoa]   Opposites Attract [Cocoa] Empty

Back to top Go down

Opposites Attract [Cocoa]
Page 1 of 1