From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cretatous Survival (Ash)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 12:09 pm

Trics panted as she felt his seed deep within her womb and she nuzzled her mate softly, letting out soft loving sounds to him.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 12:06 pm

Scowler gave serveral more thrusts, yet they soon became sloppy, he pressed himself deep into her womb and came within her. Groaning out he stayed on top of her for a minute, before his dismounted her, moving to nuzzle her. He scanned the herd, as he'd suspected, majority of the females that were without mates had been claimed and for the moment no male looked Intrested in challenging scowler.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 12:04 pm

"That's my job Scowler" She teased him softly and flicked her tail, staying still now and letting out sharp moans as he hit her g-spot, clenching aroimd him and she came.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:45 am

Scowler used his back legs to awkwardly follow her as he continued thrusting, he gripped onto her waist tighter demanding that she stay still. He increased his thrusts, roaring out his pleasure, he huffed and pushed forward on his back legs to mount her further. "Your not making this easy baby" he huffed in playful irritation.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 8:59 am

Trics let out a playful chuckle and she kept moving off and on, snorting and moaning loudly when she felt him thrust into her womb, where eggs were already forming from when he had mounted her a couple days before.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 8:58 am

Scowler huffed and moved with her when she moved away, giving her a punishingly rough thrust whenever he did. Chuckling "sit your ass still" he huffed and groaned pressing himself into her womb he roared his pleasure. Catching the attention of most males. Scowler wrapped his front legs around her, trying to keep her still.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 8:52 am

Trics, used to Scowler's weight on her back, stood easily and let out pleasured moans as she went back to grazing, pressing herself back against him, or teasingly stepping away to get at a better grazing spot, but she never pulled too far away thst he'd dismount.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 8:50 am

Scowler chuckled, highly amused by her language, he stood up and purposely pressed his frill to her ass teasingly before he mounted her, he leaned forward on her he nibbled her frill. He thrusted inside her roughly, though no rougher than he did usually. He was liking the opportunity to fuck her in front of the males, wanting to prove throughly that she was his,
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 8:45 am

"I know, that's why I'm trying to tell you to get your ass up and fuck me you idiot" She snorted at him and kicked at him lightly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 8:43 am

He frowned moving closer to her, he was worried that was evident "trics, as much as I'd try to accept the hatchlings if they weren't mine, I can't ignore my insticts" he said angrily.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 8:41 am

"I'm still in heat Scowler, and he only bred me once, you've bred me countless times and I've only ever had your hatchlings" She cooed and nuzzled him, trying to comfort her mate.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 8:39 am

Scowler frowned and laid down, it wouldn't be as easy as trics insisted, he worried that his insticts would force him away from her if she birthed hatchlings that weren't his.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 8:36 am

"I know you'll find a way" She said softly, "Because if you truly care for and love me, even if my hatchlingd aren't sired by you fully, you'd still raise them as your own" She cooed and nuzzled him lightly, watching Patchy seeming to connect with a female no males went after because she was so small and shy.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 8:33 am

He huffed and nuzzled her, "it's not your fault, you should be aloud to graze without some asshole mounting you" he gave an amused chuckle at how ironic his words are, given that was technically how they met. "I just don't know how Ill cope if I have to raise any one else's hatchlings,"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 8:30 am

Trics could sense what he was thinking and she sighed, "It was my fault Scowler, I shouldn't have gone thst far away from you while still in heat..." She sighed heavily, giving him a sad look.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 8:27 am

Scowler nuzzled trics, smirking "females" she said and mocked her eye roll and huff, locking their horns he was pleased that so far he hadn't been challenged, yet there was still a week of the herd intermingling. He smelt the air and looked to trics, suddenly finding himself furious that trics may soon carrying another males hatchlings.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 8:24 am

Patchy spent the day mingling with females and battling males, truthfully he had mounted almost every new female that had came with the other herd, males either submitting to him when he walked to the frmale or submitting after fighting.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 8:19 am

Skalk chuckled and went to his mate, nuzzling her. The female began grooming him, noticing the favour he'd done his nephew.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 8:18 am

Patchy let out a triumphent roar and he raised onto his back legs a bit before coming back down, silently thanking his father and uncle, he turned his head as he heard a female beside him and the two began talking.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 8:14 am

Skalk roared in fake anger, but laid on the ground with a large thump, pressing his head to the ground in fake submission. When he got the chance he whined up at patchy and pulled his horn safely out of his frill, before trotting off, his head down.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 8:11 am

"Males" She rolled her eyes and huffed lightly, giving her mate a soft nuzzle. Patchy noticed what his uncle was doing and he moved his head so his uncle's horn would end up in the hole in his frill, he didn't jerk his head, not wanting to make his uncle lose his horn just in a spar, but he started turning his head to make his uncle have no choice but to lay down and yield.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 8:06 am

Skalk noticing the females that had gathered smirked and purposely let out a loud roar as he let himself get pushed back several steps he backed off a few feet and huffed, digging his horns into the ground be charged toward the younger male again, wanting to make it believable.

Scowler chuckled and nuzzled his mate, "you can yell at me later" he said jokingly, nibbling on her frill lovingly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 8:02 am

Trics watched and snorted, "You're trying to get him a female aren't you?" She huffed. Patchy gained some confidence in himself when he pushed his uncle back and he pushed his back legs into the ground, dispite one leg being useless, he could use it as dead weight to help keep him down, both herds watched the two, a lit of younger females watching Patchy intently now.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 7:59 am

When patchy started pushing Skalk back, he'd been so surprised at the young males strength he'd actually stepped back several steps, he chuckled and finally stopped himself, hitting his frill against the younger male, he locked their horns and shook his head a little.

Scowler chuckled and nuzzled trics, "don't worry honey, their just sparring."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 7:57 am

Trics heard the roar and she jolted up, getting up and rushing over, "Scowler, what did you do" She frowned at her mate. Patchy chuckled and stayed where he was, letting his uncle hit against him and he started to push back against him, the young male had a surprising amount of strength for his age and size, but his strength was just under his uncle and father.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cretatous Survival (Ash)
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next