From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cretatous Survival (Ash)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AshXNight

Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 7:52 am

Skalk chuckled, "like father like son" he said, before he roared and charged at his nephew.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 7:38 am

"Just make sure you don't get hurt oldtimer" He teased, picking up some cockiness from his father and he lowered his head, ready to spar with his uncle.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 7:34 am

Skalk chuckled and moved toward patchy, "I'll try not to hurt you too much kid" he says jokingly, evidently he was a cocky as scowler was.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 7:33 am

Patchy chuckled softly and he looked to his father, "Don't tell mom I came up with this, she thinks I'm still a hatchling" He laughed to his father before looking to his uncle, "Its just sparring, they'll realize it is sparring but if we put a little extra into it, they'll think its an intense sparring match" He said.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 7:32 am

Scowler chuckled at his sons idea, "you'll have to make it believable" he says before he lifted his head and called Skalk over, explaining patchy's idea. Skalk chuckled, "such a devious and crude plan, I approve" he said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 7:29 am

Scowler chuckled at his sons idea, "you'll have to make it believable" he says before he lifted his head and called Skalk over, explaining patchy's idea. Skalk chuckled, "such a devious and crude plan, I approve" he said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 7:27 am

He looked around and nodded, before he got an idea, "Dad, I have an idea, you and uncle are the largest males here, if I spar woth uncle and let the females see me best him, since he's like twice my size, they might become interested" He looked toward his father with a sly look.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 7:22 am

Scowler nodded, "you'll find one, there's be more than one trike whose impressed by injuries patchy, it shows your ability to fight even with it" he said nudging his son encouragingly. "Don't loose faith, just show those other girls what their missing out on" he chuckles.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 7:15 am

"But that's just it dad, they're avoiding me because I look like this, I don't want that" Patchy sighed and lowered his head, starting to lose confidence in himself again.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 7:13 am

Scowler stood noticing his sons nervousness moving over to him, he nudged him forward, "they won't care about your leg if you show your strength" scowler looked around, "you should start of challenging someone whose attracting a lot of attention from the females" he suggests.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 7:11 am

Trics had no idea what Patchy was doing, or what Scowler had said to him, but she kept making little uncomfortable noises as she tried to get back to sleep, but the new herd coming in kept her awake. Patchy was hesitant but he watched the new herd with the new females, most his age, but they avoided him becuase of his paralyzed leg and the hole in his frill, he frowned heavily, he didn't want to go after females that avoided him.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 7:08 am

Scowler chuckled, and nuzzled trics, laying down beside her, he had nothing to do but sit with her unless another male challenged him for the right to mate with trics. Scowler watched patchy, encouraging him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 7:02 am

Patchy was already awake and grazing with other young trikes from the herd when he heard the other herd coming, he looked to his father and noticed him awake. Trics woke to the sound of the other herd and she grumbled, wanting to go back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 6:59 am

Scowler kept soundly the whole night, pressed against trics protectively his tail was draped over hers his chin resting on one of her front legs. When morning came, he opened his eyes noticing an approaching mass of triceratops.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 6:55 am

"Alright dad" Patchy said softly and he leaned lightly against his mother while he dozed off, his tail flicking lightly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 6:49 am

He nods, "I'm still strong enough to take on any male who decides to challenge me, but there are plenty of females without males, they'll be taken first before the males decide to fight for the females with mates. You should get some sleep, the trikes should be arriving in the morning, early generally they'd be later but because we didn't migrate this season it won't take them long to reach us"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 6:47 am

"I could I guess, I mean I figured out that cool thing with the hole in my frill to snap others horns, you saw how quick that one fight went" Patchy murmured, thinking about the females that he might meet at the gathering, "You better hope you aren't challenged though dad, your wounds wont be healed for a bit, and they look infected" Patchy said softly once Trics had fallen asleep.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 6:42 am

He chuckled and nuzzled trics, "you'd be surprised how jealous trikes can get, you know, there's so many girls you haven't even seen yet" he said with a soft smile, "why don't you wait for head butting season? In the next few days triceratops from all over will come and challenge for the right to mate, you might be able to challenge a male yourself" scowler says.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 6:39 am

"Mom's weird though" He let out a light chuckle and he grunted when one of Trics' feet connected with his face, making him chuckle more at how he had offended his mother playfully, "I don't think any other female would want just one male like mom" Patchy huffed lightly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 6:33 am

Scowler frowned and chuckled patchy, "most relationships will start that way patchy, you just need to give the time and effort it takes to build something more, like me and your mother, she was scary when we first met, demanded that I mate with no other female than her" he teased chuckling.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 6:28 am

"Probably with some other male, all she wanted was to be bred, not anything like you and mom have" He sighed, laying his head down while Trics eventually calmed, just pressing against her mate and whimpering loudly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 6:24 am

Scowler frowned deeply and laid beside trics, nuzzling her. He turned his head to his son, "where is flower?" He asked, he wasn't being cocky or angry, he was generally worried about his son.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 6:12 am

"She hasn't said anything to me dad, I think it really scared her, the last time Flower's father tried breeding mom she got like this, it was hard to get her back, especilly with her as hurt as she is" Patchy said softly and nuzzled his mother, who was breathing heavily and her head was spinning around wildly as she stared wide eyed at everything, Trics had so much fear in her eyes, it was strange for even her to be that scared.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 6:08 am

Scowler noticed the dying male and instead of killing him, himself, he rose up roared, leaving the male to die slowly he trotted back to trics quickly, "are you alright?" He asked still obviously angry that he hadn't stopped the male from mating with trics.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 6:04 am

Patchy ran to his mother and he helped her move to a spot under a shady tree, laying with his mother and he groomed her to try and comfort her. The fat male let out a whine, the wind had been knocked out of him and his ribs broken from the amount of force Patchy used to hit him, his ribs had stabbed into his lungs and heart, making him struggle as he was slowly and very painfully dying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cretatous Survival (Ash)
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next