From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cretatous Survival (Ash)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AshXNight

Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 10:23 am

Scowler nuzzled her lovingly, "I maintain you love it" he huffed out, "The herd can go with Skalk, and we'll follow in a day's time more slowly" he told her, "if you get better, we'll have caught up with them in a day or two."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 10:21 am

The female tried refusing more, but she just gave in, whimpering and she pressed her face close to her mate's, nuzzling him off and on, "Sometimes I don't like your stubborn ass" She mumbled, giving the smallest of laughs.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 10:18 am

Scowler chased around her, butting her side softly preventing her from walking too far. "Let me come with you...I'm not going to let you get attacked" he said, if his mate was going to die, he wanted to make sure she died peacefully.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 10:16 am

She jerked back and pulled away, giving a whimper, "Scowler... Please... I don't want you to see... To see when I die... I don't want Patchy to see it... I don't know when it'll happen but I cant stop thinking about how you two would look as I just lay there..." The female cried, trying to keep turned away from her mate, despite wanting to just cuddle up to him and forget everything.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 10:13 am

Scowler growled warning at his mate, unwilling to accept her words. "I don't want the herd if it means i can keep you" he snapped, gently rubbing her horns gently with his own, giving off some possessive grunts.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 10:10 am

"Everything he said is true Scowler, you know it" She suddenly snapped, managing to turn herself fairly quickly and she locked horns with him, her eyes were watering as she stared at her mate, "I'm going to slow everyone down, why risk the whole herd just for me... I don't want to put anyone in danger" She whimpered, not even caring about the few males and females that were watching them, most confused at why Trics of all trikes locked horns with her mate.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 10:06 am

Scowler winced as the realization that she'd heard his and their son's conversation about her, suddenly aware of what they'd both said, and wondering if his slight acceptance was reason for her decision, "you won't survive without the herd Trics, stay. Let me protect you" he said, still trying to approach his mate, "Don't go."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 10:04 am

She pulled away when he got close, refusing to look at him, keeping her eyes on the ground, "Scowler... I won't get better... Patchy's accepted it, you heard him" She said, revealing that she had heard the conversation, "Instinct is telling you to find another mate because I'm no longer suitable, don't lie to me Scowler, I can see it" She frowned, "I can barely even walk, how am I supposed to migrate, carry and lay eggs then care for them? I barely kept Patchy alive when I was fine..." She whimpered.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 10:00 am

Scowler recoiled at his words, the anger leaving him rather quickly. "Your not leaving" he told her, stepping toward her, using his imposing form to keep her where she was for now, at least until they could talk about it. "What about patchy" he questioned, nuzzling her, trying to get her to see reason. While his instincts were riding him to find a new mate, a mate of more able body, as soon as he was confronted with the idea of Trics leaving, he wasn't okay at all.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 9:57 am

Trics glanced to him before she sighed, sadness clear in her eyes, "Scowler you... You need to find someone else..." She tried to say in a strong tone, but her voice was breaking already, "It isn't good for you... I'm not what I used to be.." She hung her head as she spoke, turning away from him, "I only pulled you away to tell you I was going... You cant change my mind" She said quietly, wincing as she spoke, she hated doing this with every fiber of her being.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 9:53 am

Scowler watched his mate for a moment, his instincts riding him to leave her, recalling how she'd once told him that Trike's didn't mate for life, he couldn't find any more truth in that statement at the moment. He was also aware, that after mating with another male Trics could quite possibly be carrying someone else's eggs. Scowler grunted his anger, making it known, as he roughly stomped his large front legs, "What are you doing" he demanded.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 9:50 am

Trics gave a breath when they were alone, stopping in a shady spot and she started grazing, clear now that she had no intent on making a nest at the moment, she had only wanted to get him away from the herd.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 9:48 am

it was quite evident that Scowler expressed no interest in letting the smaller male go, but he couldn't deny his mate, huffing out a dangerous warning at the much smaller Trike, swinging his horns threateningly before he gingerly nudged Trics, encouraging her to walk ahead of him, seemingly calming down once he was away from the large herd, and alone with his mate.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 6:55 am

She pushed him softly, "Lets go over there" She murmured, trying to get him away from the others, "Let's... Find a good spot for a nest" She murmured, doing what she could to get him away.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 6:40 am

Scowler huffed angrily when his mate distracted him, but seemingly melted quickly, nuzzling her softly
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 6:08 am

Trics jolted when she heard the ruckus, she turned and looked to her mate, she started to limp to her mate, "Scowler" She tried to stop him, lightly pressing her horns to his.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 5:57 am

Scowler kept an eye on his mate while grazing, seeming angry as each time any trike came near him he’d charge at them and roar. Until an unlucky trike couldn’t get away in time and Scowler hit him hard, causing the trike to land heavily, Scowler roaring and charging at the male again.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 5:47 am

She stayed turned away, sighing and pushing herself to her feet, stepping away to graze.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 5:36 am

Scowler growled his disapproval at her moving away, instead of chasing her again he stood up and headed toward the tree line to graze.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 5:32 am

"Scowler, I said I'm fine" She snorted, wincing as she stood and moved away a bit again.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 5:30 am

Scowler huffed a little, watching as she pulled away, frowning he nuzzled her a little moving closer.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 5:24 am

"Scowler I'm okay" She said with a small frown, she didn't want to berden him anymore, pulling away slightly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 5:20 am

Scowler nodded, beginning to groom his mate affectionately aware that she may have difficulties herself in her condition.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 5:16 am

"Yeah.. Just tired" Trics said quietly, leaning against her mate, nuzzling him softly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 5:15 am

Scowler noticed Trics awake and turned to her, nuzzling her frill lovingly, “you okay?” He asked, resting his head below hers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cretatous Survival (Ash)
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next