From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cretatous Survival (Ash)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 2:33 pm

"I doubt I could find a male quite like you" She cooed, rubbing against him and she stood still, her tail swaying, "I can almost feel the stength of the hatchlings from a male like you" She cooed, playfully butting her frill against his rear.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 2:30 pm

Scowler wasn’t willing to fight his instincts anymore, abruptly standing and calling to the smaller female. “Are you sure” he demanded, “if you let me mount you now, I won’t let any male near you” he warned her, giving her the chance, to find a more relaxed male.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 2:28 pm

The female visibly shivered as the male's call, calling back and when he stopped she spun around, pacing to the male and she couldn't help but try to rub against him, calling out to him again.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 2:27 pm

Scowler grunted with the effort it took not to mount her while she was in front of him. At one point, he’d let off a call without meaning too, “we should stop for a minute” he stated, panting a little in desire, moving to laid down.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 2:25 pm

The female paced ahead of him slightly, looking around and biting at bushes as she passed.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 2:23 pm

It seemed like the male had begun moving further and further away from the female, the scent of her heat was getting stronger, enough so that his large, thick length had begun emerging. Although, for the moment he seemed like he could hold off for a little longer.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 2:20 pm

She smiled softly as she listened to him, looking to him, "A keeper then" She said softly, offering a smile, "I wish I could have met her, she and I seem to have quite a bit in common, especially taste in males" She cooed
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 2:18 pm

Scowler remained quiet despite her question, for a second it looked like the trike wouldn’t answer until he sighed and said, “warm, she was everything I wasn’t.” He smiled for a moment, “the only trike who was ever able to tame me, she said”
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 2:15 pm

"I haven't seen that beast since then... But I've heard him... Something like that is very hard to forget" She murmured, looking to the male, "What was your mate like?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 2:12 pm

Scowler was surprised by her answer, understanding it was probably a sore topic for her, he allowed an “I’m sorry” to crack his usual brooding persona. As he continued to walk, his tail swinging slowly behind him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 2:09 pm

She sighed as she walked with him, "He was like you... Very powerful, tough but he had a soft side... My heat came late and he faught the whole herd to have me... We had already left when he and I mated, the herd wouldn't stop for the hatchlings of someone who mated late... He and I stayed back and this... Huge carnivore found us... It had followed the herd... The beast was so big it just lifted him up and threw him" She sighed, giving a soft whimper, "I had no choice but to leave my mate and eggs..." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 2:05 pm

Scowler noticed the way she spoke about him, with no personal tie, “did he not help raise them?” He asked curiously, knowing how difficult it would have been for Trics to protect their eggs alone, “what happened?” He grunted curiously.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 2:00 pm

"Well no... It wouldn't take long to find a mate.. But its hard to find a good mate to sire strong hatchlings" She sighed, "The last male that fathered my eggs was the best of the herd and the last migration took him" She said.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 1:58 pm

Scowler grunted impressed by the female, “it won’t take you long to find a mate” he allowed, scowler tossed his head forward, “we should reach them soon, they hadn’t left for long” he told her.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 1:52 pm

"It wasn't by choice..." She sighed, hanging her head lightly, "I was closer to the back.. Watching a possible mate when there was this big earthquake... The ground split and I was separated" She sighed, "Its taken me this long to get this far... I'm surprised nothing has grabbed me yet" She said.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 1:47 pm

Scowler listened to her question, “I don’t know of many” none he couldn’t beat anyway, although he was unwilling to give the female any more reasons to target him as a mate. As far as males went however, he would stir the strongest offspring. “Why did you leave your own herd?” He questioned.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 1:43 pm

The female gave a huff as she felt rejected, but sighing and she followed him, "Do you know of any suitable males in the herd after they joined together? My herd had some acceptable males, but nothing on the lines of you" She said softly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 1:39 pm

Scowler listened to her name, and for a minute he looked as if he was about to court the female, and mate with her. Although the male moved away, “well Oceana, I’ll bring you to the herd” he told her, beginning to walk, although a little distance away, untrusting of himself.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 1:36 pm

"Oceana" The female said softly, true to her name she had a blue tint to her skin and deep ocean blue eyes, she stepped forward, rubbing her frill against the male's softly and she flicked her tail about, intending to spread her head scent.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 1:26 pm

Scowler didn’t say anything, really just unsure how to respond, eventually grunting out “whats your name.”
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 1:24 pm

"You seem like a very capable male, and the only around" She pointed out, but she still stayed back as he wished, "I doubt a male like you is around" She cooed softly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 1:18 pm

Scowler assessed the female for a moment, “being in heat is fine. When around a male that’ll actually be able to take care of you” he said, obviously now blaming himself for Trics initial injuries, which technically had indeed been his fault, and everything leading up to her deterioration, “I’m Scowler” he told her.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 1:13 pm

She backed off when he seemed to calm, tilting her head lightly, "You sound like my being in heat is a bad thing" She murmured to him.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 1:09 pm

Scowler was unwilling to simply leave, afraid that she’d come back to find him gone, but he could hear truth in the females words...he’d been sure he’d noticed an improvement in his mate. Although knew that if she’d had the strength to walk away, she would have the strength to eventually find the herd again. Scowler grunted, “you cant be close to me..your in heat”he said, unlocking his horns.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 1:06 pm

"I know she probably means a lot to you.. But maybe if something didn't get her... She didn't want you to see her.. Go... She could be doing it for you..." She murmured, softly pressing her horns to the male's in an attempt to either ease him or distract him enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cretatous Survival (Ash)
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next