From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed)   Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 11:30 pm

"Crowpaw pulled me aside during training, told me what he did to you." Glacierpaw spanked her again, right where he'd hit her the first time, glad she was receptive to this. "And that you liked it. You like when any tom touches your pussy, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed)   Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 11:22 pm

Her body jerked as a paw smacked against her bottom, causing a mewl to shoot through her. "Mm, have I been a bad girl Master? Show me that I've been a bad girl," she purred. Moving back toward the other feline, allowing him to spank her with a paw. Enjoying how much pleasure she felt.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed)   Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 11:19 pm

"Maybe, slave, maybe not."  Glacierpaw cooed in response, padding up behind her and sitting down comfortably before raising a paw.  "I think you've been a bad girl lately, slave."  To this effect, he unsheathed his claws and spanked her thickly-furred bottom with a forepaw, albeit lightly.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed)   Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 11:13 pm

Her hips jerked as the tom's tongue brushed up against her tailhole. She obediently climbed off of Glacierpaw and shifted into a crouch on the ground. Playfully swaying around her butt in the air, teasing the tom who watched her. "You enjoying the view?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed)   Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 11:11 pm

"Then," Glacierpaw purred, planting a lick on her tailhole as Moonstep groomed his sheath, "Get off of me and get that butt of yours in the air." Smirking, he wormed his way out from under his slave and waited for her to comply, rolling to his paws.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed)   Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 10:47 pm

Moonstep shifted around on her paws, pleasure enveloping her body as the tom's muzzle was vibrating inside her folds. Once he had pulled back, she allowed herself to slightly collapse onto his body, calming down from her climax. "Oh, Master. Thank you," she cooed, lightly licking at his sheath in a teasing manner. "You can do whatever you like, I don't mind," Moonstep added.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed)   Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 8:59 pm

Glacierpaw purred loudly as his taste buds were suddenly engulfed in her juices as she came, the ton's muzzle vibrating forcefully inside her from the purring even as she tried to come down from her climax quickly. After a few heartbeats he pulled out of her, breathing in the fresh air thankfully and trying to come up with what to do with her or to her next.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed)   Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 7:25 pm

She closed her eyes lightly as he lapped at her insides. Her body shuddered and shook in pleasure, mewling out loudly as she finally came onto his muzzle. Claws digging into the soft soil below her paws. "M... master!" She cried out, shifting as she struggled to calm herself down. Now wanting to grow overly exhausted due to her orgasm.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed)   Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 2:42 am

Starclan, I love her taste. While still not seeing her as much beyond a sexual object, Glacierpaw was growing more and more fond of his slave, lapping at her damp insides rapidly in a bid to make her cum, eager to see what that looked, felt, and tasted like. Then, of course, he would pound her into the ground. But that would be all in good time.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed)   Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 2:31 am

Moonstep nearly squeaked as the tom's tongue pushed into her folds. Quivering at the pleasure she felt, both from his breathing and from his tongue working against her. Her ears twitched lightly, tail still up and out of the way. She was happy that Glacierpaw was pleased with her obedience. The warrior knew well that if she wasn't then things wouldn't go well.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed)   Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 2:06 am

Before long, the male apprentice pushed his tongue inside her of his own volition, lapping deep at his slave's inner walls as he was practically smothered in her thick, soft fur. He'd certainly gotten an excellent specimen for a sexual servant, and an obedient one as well. Purring loudly, he began to knead her ass with his paws as he lapped away inside her core.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed)   Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 4:23 am

The feline let off a soft noise as the tom's tail touched her forepaw. Before she felt it lift up her chin toward the sunset. She just decided to settle down and watch the sunset, purring and moaning as he continued to lap at her folds. Causing her to want to push against him, wanting him to shove in more, though knew that wouldn't be a good choice.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed)   Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 4:17 am

Purring loudly, Glacierpaw tapped her forepaw with his tail, then placed it on her chin and pushed it upwards, directing her to look at the sunset. This was her reward, after all- she need not do anything until after he'd lapped at her enough to please them both.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed)   Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 4:14 am

Relief flooded over the feline, she looked up toward the sunset, watching it in content. While her body shuddered as she was moved down toward the tom's muzzle. Body nearly jolting as he started to lick at her pussy. Causing her tail to rise and twitch in content. She obeyed her master, not touching him at all until he finally gave her permission.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed)   Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 4:09 am

"Perfect." Came Glacierpaw's purr. He'd laid down like this so that she was facing the sunset. "Enjoy the view- don't touch me- yet." He cooed teasingly, taking one last peek around her fluffy rump before putting one forepaw on either flank. Purring loudly, he pulled her down until she was sitting on his gray tabby muzzle and quickly began to lap at her core.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed)   Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 4:07 am

Moonstep's ears twitched as she was told to move over to him. She shifted over, wondering what she was supposed to do. Though she had a slight guess of what the apprentice wanted. She moved over him, turning around so she was facing toward his member. "Like this, master?" She had to make sure.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed)   Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 3:56 am

"Come here." Glacierpaw mewled to his slave, not bothering to greet her as he laid out on his back, forepaws tucked against his white chest and hindlegs splayed out. "To my face."
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed)   Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 12:31 am

The she-cat had been awake for a while, noticing it was getting close to sundown. She stood up and quickly moved through the trees to the training grounds. After a minute or so, she finally found her way in the clearing. She noticed Glacierpaw was sitting there patiently, and she was pleased he didn't look unhappy. So she must have been pretty early, that was a good thing. She made her way over and shifted
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed)   Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 11:50 pm

As the sun began to disappear behind the horizon, Glacierpaw sat patiently in the clearing that made up the training grounds, watching the yellow orb as its descendant rays lit up the clouds and sky in a variety of beautiful hues. He waited eagerly for his slave, having come up with a few things he could try on her to see what she liked, and also having had an idea for her reward.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed)   Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 11:47 pm

Moonstep nearly jumped as a tail snaked between her paws. Her head moving sharply as she wondered who was brave enough to do that. Body shuddering as the tail ghosted over her core, nearly causing her to whine. Her tail twitched as she watched Crowpaw walk out. She finally shuffled over to the nest, curling up to settle and nap. Knowing she had a long time of rest, since she had to meet the apprentice at sundown.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed)   Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 11:32 pm

As the other apprentices filtered out of the den after Glacierpaw, preparing themselves for the day's tasks, Crowpaw, a young, jet-black tom, snaked his tail between Moonstep's paws as he walked past, ghosting it over her core carefully and winking knowingly back at her, with Glacierpaw left seemingly unaware of the exchange as he padded out, joining up with his mentor but already anticipating meeting her at sundown.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed)   Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 3:31 am

The she-cat was pleased the feline had accepted her rimming. She could feel the other cats eyes fixed on her, and shuddered slightly at the thought of them all having thoughts of pleasure or need. Her ear twitched as he spoke to her. She obediently moved away and got up into a sitting position. Tail curling as she sat there, sitting almost gracefully. As if wanting to make herself look beautiful and lovely for all of the cats around her to see. She wanted to make the other toms yearn to fight over her.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed)   Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 12:34 am

While initially stiffening at the invasion of the she-cat's tongue, the ring of muscle tightening around her tongue for an instant, Glacierpaw quickly relaxed and purred out his approval as Moonstep lapped away. He was glad she was enjoying servicing him so much that she would take the initiative to do something so daring to him. Before long, after ensuring the entire den got an eyeful of her rimming him, he turned back to her and gruffly commanded "Enough," getting off of his slave and standing beside her.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed)   Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 12:03 am

Moonstep knew the apprentices were waking up. She just kept her eyes closed, licking at his ass in an obedient manner. Listening to the noises the tom made, though she did feel happy he was receiving pleasure. She decided to try something, slipping her tongue slightly inside the tom. Making sure to be careful about how he reacted to things. Not wanting to make her master unhappy.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed)   Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 11:59 pm

"Oh yeah, keep going..." purring loudly, Glacierpaw watched as the sun hit the right angle, shining light into the faces of the other apprentices, the group beginning to slowly wake up. However, he didn't let her stop eating his ass, his hardened cock drooling precum onto Moonstep's chest as she kept at it obediently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed)   Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next