From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 12:03 am

“Many moons ago,” Replied Stonestar, sizing up the climb with his tail flicking behind him. The leader was hardly about to turn down her challenge, however, and took a few steps back to get a running start before flinging himself at the tree and latching onto its smooth side with his claws.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 8:16 pm

Leafwing suddenly felt silly and dipped her head in embarrassment. "I suppooose we should wait, huh?" She dashed ahead when she saw the tree, and stopped at it's base to tilt her head up and look at the top, which was hidden from view because of the other branches and sheer height. She turned and looked at her father as he approached. "Climb up with me!" The bark was fairly smooth and the climb was difficult. "Have you climbed this tree before?"
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 7:57 pm

Stonestar purred loudly, smiling and curling his tail around his daughter’s as they walked. “Let’s not take this too fast now. Don’t you want to see what they look like before we start picking names?” The leader knew exactly where he was behind lead and didn’t protest, knowing how much Leafwing loved going here.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 7:40 pm

She refused to say anything until she was sure they were out of camp and safely away from prying ears. "I'm carrying kits! My kits, your kits...our kits! You're a daddy now!" Her step suddenly faltered and she shifted awkwardly. "I mean, you've been one for awhile, but you get my point! How many do you think will be there? What do you want to name them??" She took the lead confidently and lead them towards one of her favorite spots, the tallest tree in their territory.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 7:19 pm

Stonestar purred softly, his brows rising in a questioning expression as he followed Leafwing’s insistent nudges towards the camp entrance.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 4:40 pm

Ravenleaf let out a large sigh of relief and turned to Leafwing's wide gaze,and minutes later the check was finished and both cats walked out, Leafwing skittishly dancing on all fours. When Ravenleaf opened his jaws to deliver the news she slapped her tail across his mouth, as though the answer wasn't already obvious. "I'm telling him, thanks Ravenleaf!" She made her way overto her father and nudged him away towards the camp entrance, panting excitedly from the exertion.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 1:35 pm

Staying in character, Stonestar narrowed his eyes at his medicine cat, glowering at the tom for a moment. Then, he let out a loud guffaw of laughter, turning and padding out of the den while still laughing as if he actually enjoyed that joke.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 10:17 am

Ravenleaf let out a surprised mew. "I haven't noticed you getting close with any particular toms, Leafwing..." but he quickly closed his muzzle when the she-cat just looked at him.

"Well sure, I can check, I'd just ask for you to leave the medicine-den while I check real quickly, Stonestar? I mean, unless staying to watch is something you're into..." the medicine-cat's face dropped suddenly when he realized just what all that implied and how dirty it sounded. Dirty or dark humor was something the medicine-cat enjoyed, but that had probably been too far.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 10:11 am

“Leafwing came to me this morning like a kit on the day of their apprenticeship. She thinks she might be carrying kits and wants to know for sure.” Stonestar explained with a warm purr, smiling over at his daughter happily.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 9:59 am

Leafwing sighed in relief and followed in the medicine-den where Ravenleaf was organizing several piles of herbs. She watched as the elderly medicine-cat looked up in surprise at the pair, and concern fletched through his features.

"Yes, Stonestar, Leafwing? Are you two alright?" He shook his paws free of any clingy herbs and padded over to them, tilting his head.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 9:55 am

I was joking,” Stonestar purred quietly, giving his daughter a playful shove with a forepaw as they padded across the clearing to the medicine cat’s den. Of course they couldn’t tell him the truth: if word got out, the scandal could ruin him.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 9:44 am

Leafwing squirmed at the thought. "Do you trust him to keep it a secret?" she asked, and then shook her head before she even got a reply. "I don't want him to know, not yet at least. Please don't tell him daddy. Please? I'll do anything!" She prodded him as they padded to the entrance of the den and out into the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 9:35 am

“You’ll be fine, Leafwing,” Stonestar replied, wriggling out from beneath his daughter and onto his paws.  “I’ve helped a She-cat through a pregnancy before, I can do it again.”  The tom smirked over at Leafwing as he added “A She-cat is under no obligation to identify the father of her kits, you know, but you could always just be honest just so we can see the look on Ravenleaves’s face.”  The tom joked, imagining the expression the medicine cat would have in such a situation.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 9:24 am

"Yeah but that was in a dream, is that real?" She got off her father and nudged him to his paws with her nose. "What if it's wrong? What do we tell the medicine-cat? What if I screw up the kit-process? You'll be there just for me the entire time right?" She stopped herself from asking more questions when she realized how many she had already asked, and she saw the glint of exhaustion in her leader's eyes. "After we check the medicine den and relax your fears of the clan imploding on itself overnight, let's go for a walk and get you a nap or something," she ordered.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 9:12 am

Stonestar was startled as he was sent skidding on his back across his den, only to realize his assailant was Leafwing. The Tom smiled warmly up at his daughter, loving how excited she seemed to be about the potential of carrying her father’s kits. “It sure feels like I pumped you full last night,” The tom purred tiredly, covering her face in licks. “But if you get your giant butt off of me maybe we can go to the medicine cat and find out.”
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 9:04 am

Leafwing got up and stretched groggily, when a thought suddenly came to her and she bolted out of the den without a second thought, and intercepted her father at the entrance to the den. Right before entering, she glanced around and saw the deputy handling organization of the patrols, knowing her father would be overly worried about that first thing in the morning as he always was. Once she confirmed all was well, she bolted into the den, ignoring a few confused glances from her clanmates.

Right before the leader exited the den, she performed the perfect warrior's battle tackle on the leader and landed him on his back, pinning him between all four of her legs. "is it...is it true? am i going to have your kits? can you check, can you check, can you check?!?" She felt her heart fluttering in both excitement, fear, apprehension, love, and infinitely other emotions.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 8:49 am

Stonestar was awake once more, blinking to confirm he was home before groaning softly, feeling exhausted emotionally and physically. Surely I can just stay in here for a while longer and the clan won’t fall apart, the tom thought, but all the same he forced himself to stand up and stretch. He yawned widely as he exited his den and padded into the clearing.

(Sure!)
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 8:42 am

(hm, what if after Flowerpaw's death she went off to become a kittypet, but only Flowerpaw knows that because of Starclan? it could come up later if we wanted? also i'm thinking we can do w/e after this sceen and then timeskip when we want to them going back to sleep and going to Starclan)

Flowerpaw went dead still when he mentioned her mentor and her suicide attempt. She had thought she had seen and knew everything there was to know as a Starclan cat, but that was completely new knowledge to her. Her eyes went even wider when her father added on the last part.

"Stonest-" Flowerpaw stopped herself and swallowed, "daddy...I'm sorry," she was racking her brain when she suddenly sensed a change in their surroundings. "Stonestar, you're about to wake up..." but Flowerpaw could tell it was already too late, she wouldn't be able to meet them until later that night, and she felt her father's weight and presence vaporize and disappear, leaving her all alone in the bright Starclan woodland once more.

Leafwing reached out to give her sister a lick on the shoulder, but her tongue went straight through her and then she was awake in her nest in the warrior's den, blinking rapidly in the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 8:32 am

(Nope! She hasn’t even been mentioned. They could’ve broken off their relationship on bad terms maybe, or perhaps the mother left the clan to become a kittypet or a loner?)

Stonestar pinned his ears back at Flowerpaw’s insistence that he was to blame. Was he? Maybe the hunting patrols should have been bigger, or if I gave Flowerpaw a different mentor, or...
The Tom shook his head sadly, tears falling finally, landing on his daughter’s chest and the ground around her. “Flowerpaw, Do you have any idea how much it hurt us to lose you? Firnose tried to swallow deathberries after you died.” The tom revealed, a secret that only the medicine cat and himself had known about Flowerpaw’s former mentor, who still blamed herself heavily. “And while I like to think I’m stronger than that, there’s no telling what I would have done without your sister around...”
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 8:23 am

(oh okay gotcha;, I remember that now! what about her mom? has she been introduced at all?)

The apprentice struggled and wreathed beneath her father, spitting defiantly, but eventually she went limp beneath her father's body and just laid there helplessly, gazing up at the tom. "I tried to get out the water once the rogue was safe, I really did, I just..." she closed her eyes and trembled as her sister watched a few paw-steps away, eyes wide as an owl's.

"..I ran out of air and I couldn't move. The surface was just a few strokes away, but I couldn't move and I thought about you, and mom, and sis." She sniffled and gave a defiant glare upwards. She knew she wasn't being rational, but the pain of what she had lost had festered so long. And she wanted to be able to blame something, or someone.

"We can still talk, and have fun, and mate all night long if we wish, but it's not the same!" She turned her head and looked him right into his eyes. "Why weren't you there? Why wasn't any of your warriors there? It's your fault!"
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 8:07 am

(Our RP started after she died. She died from drowning in a river, but had rogue scent on her, so she was presumed to have been murdered. Stonestar And Leafwing tracked down the rogue and discovered that she had actually saved him from drowning and had sacrificed herself to save him.)

Stonestar stood there, absorbing each of the young apprentice’s blows in stunned silence. A frown crossed his face as Flowerpaw grew more and more violent in her angry outburst. what do I say, what do I do!? the tom didn’t want to hurt his daughter, but he couldn’t let her hurt Leafwing or himself either. When Flowerpaw reared up, The tom took the initiative. Instead of letting her hit him, he dove headfirst into her exposed belly to knock her over, then pinned the apprentice with his superior body size and weight.

“Flowerpaw, listen,” Stonestar pleaded, “death is not the end of a clan cat’s life. You know that! Look around!” They were surrounded by beautiful hunting grounds that never grew cold or withered or died. The prey was always plentiful, the nests warm, and the company of generations of cats between whom no clan borders existed. "And it is hardly the end for our connection, between me and you and your sister.” The tom was trying to stay tough, but tears were welling in his eyes, something Leafwing would have seen only once before, and that Flowerpaw had never seen from him. The only other time he had ever cried in front of either daughter was the day that Flowerpaw had died.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 7:52 am

(sorry i don't entirely remember flowerpaw's situation, so i'm gonna make something up that might be somewhat inconsistent with what's happened before, i'm not sure. also, have we gone over how Flowerpaw died?)

Flowerpaw halted and just breathed heavily after her father asked the question, and when no reply came to mind she just shook her head angrily. "How dense could you possibly be, father?" she snarled out, and she pushed him on the chest too, though just hard enough to maybe make him step back a step or two. Then she stepped forward and did it again, and then again, spitting in between the shoves. "He doesn't exist, there is no crush." She reared up again to give a harder push against the toms' chest. "I made that up. There's lots of nice toms, and she-cat's, but they're all DEAD." She yowled in fury in her father' face, and reared up on her hindlegs and bared her claws. "Why was I the one that had to die??" she yowled, beginning to bring her paw back to bring it down on the leader's head.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 7:34 am

Stonestar was taken aback by the sudden outburst of anger from Flowerpaw, stepping back when she turned to face him. “Flowerpaw, Love, There isn’t a day that goes by where we don’t wish you’re in the camp with us. You’d be a warrior by now with your sister, and I’d be able to look and see how much you two have grown, and be so proud of who you became even if circumstances were against us…” The tom sighed softly.

“But you’re not alone here, Flowerpaw. You can see the two of us almost every night. And you have that tom up here now, remember?” Despite being angry at his daughter for pushing Leafwing so violently, The tom had to try and be reasonable, offering Flowerpaw a soft smile as he mentioned her Starclan crush. “What’s his name?”
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 6:58 am

Flowerpaw didn't budge at first, and instead persistently continued to stare straight ahead. "Yes," she finally mewed flatly after a couple seconds, "I remember." She suddenly unsheathed her claws into the ground and clenched her eyes shut in fury. "It's so stupid," she growled, her usual calm and gentle demeanor dissolving away as she opened up. "I don't want to get to see you and Leafwing only when you guys sleep. I don't want to be stuck up here by myself. I..I don't want to be dead."

Tiny tears formed at the corners of her eyes, and she took a few shaky breaths when she felt her sister's tail comfortingly brush her flank, and Flowerpaw's eyes flashed up and she whirled around on her hindpaws and shoved Leafwing away head over tail with a paw to the chest. "Get the fuck away," she hissed, and turned towards her own father, claws still out.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 4:59 am

“I know, I know,” grumbled Stonestar in reply, needing a few heartbeats to untangle himself completely from Leafwing. Then, he padded up beside Flowerpaw, sitting beside her and looking off the same direction she did. “Remember the day I got stung by a bee while finding some honeycomb for you and your sister, and I got stung right on the nose?” He smirked at the thought, hoping that he could charm his way into finding out why Flowerpaw was suddenly so upset. “You rolled around on the ground for ages laughing your head off about how silly I looked.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next