From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind) Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind) EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 10:36 am

Purring loudly, Blackstar threw his head back appreciatively at her licking, his eyes narrowing into dueling slits of color as he lifted a hindleg in the air, allowing Swallowflight more access and moving it so that he could see her face as she served him.  He grinned down his body at her, holding her gaze as he purred.

“I’ll invite them both when I️ see them tomorrow.  I’m sure neither will refuse.” While Swallowflight had expected him to be resistant to the idea of a foursome, she hadn’t discovered yet, as Mallowstar had, that one of his top fetishes was to participate in a gangbang of his mate. This was perfect.

-------

https://ftbtte.forummotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=287
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind) EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 6:58 am

Swallowflight obediently followed the direction, turning her attention from his tailhole to his balls and lavishing them with licks.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind) EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 6:53 am

Finally Blackstar gave her another tug, this one directing The she-cat to his balls.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind) EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 5:51 am

Swallowflight let out a little mewl, her walls clenching around his tail even as she continued her licks.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind) EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 5:49 am

Blackstar purred loudly, stretching out his free forepaw and continuing to gently thrust into her core with his tail.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind) EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 1:22 am

Swallowflight could only blink up at him in bewildered awe until his tugs grew to insistent for her to ignore and she returned to her previous task: eating out his tailhole, which she proceeded to do eagerly and with skill.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind) EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 1:19 am

Blackstar shook his head.  “Of course I️ wouldn’t be happy if you were sneaking off to do this, or if your fantasies included three toms and none of them were me.”  He smirked, giving her leash an insistent tug to press her nose against her tailhole.  “But you were honest, and you clearly still want me, and I️ would like nothing more than to make you feel good.”  The tom cracked a smirk.  “Besides, we both know neither Darkwhisker or Redfeather could ever love you on their own like I️ do.”  The tom purred confidently, giving another tug to insist the licking continue when she was ready.

Last edited by ~Stormwind~ on Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind) EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 1:14 am

Swallowflight’s eyes widened when she realized that he was actually planning on fulfilling her fantasy, her cheeks darkening even more at the mention of Redfeather and the image he’d conjured up. “Blackstar..?” She asked hesitantly. “I thought you would be against me being with other toms?”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind) EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 1:11 am

“Darkwhisker.” Blackstar nodded, looking off into the distance a little as he thought of the senior warrior, and then tried to come up with a tantalizing prospect for the third tom. “Imagine, Swallowflight, you, begging for mercy beneath me, Darkehisker, and... Redfeather.” Redfeather was a young warrior, but he was easily one of the most handsome Toms in the three clans. He’d even heard Forestclan she-cats swoon over the red tabby with piercing blue eyes and one white forepaw.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind) EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 1:05 am

Swallowflight curled her claws into the ground at the pleasure. She blushed slightly at his question. “Usually it isn’t anyone specific or if it is it changes soon after, but Darkwhisker is often prominent.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind) EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 12:59 am

“What about the other two?” Asked Blackstar, genuinely curious about this fantasy of Swallowflight’s as he began to pump his tail inside her core.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind) EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 12:56 am

Swallowflight nodded, ducking her head slightly. “When I was younger the toms were usually not any cat in particular but ever since I met you you’ve always featured in it,” she admitted.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind) EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 12:54 am

Blackstar gave Swallowflight a cocky grin when she mentioned that they’d already fulfilled one of her fantasies, and knew the first would be easy for a tom like him to cross off as well. When she mentioned the third, the grin fell off of his face, and the tom tilted his head curiously. Dropping the roleplay for now, the tom mewed “Would I️ be one of the three, Swallowflight?”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind) EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 12:51 am

Swallowflight arched her back in response to his actions, her lickings by this point having ceased. With the ‘encouragement’ provided by Blackstar her resistance rapidly crumbled. “I want to be fucked senseless, for one thing. I also wanted to be fucked while I was pregnant.” She flushed a little. “You’ve already fulfilled that one.” Here she hesitated, but he had asked for all of them. “And I’ve always fantasized about being taken by three toms at one time,” she said a little guiltily, having done so even after they’d become mates.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind) EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 12:46 am

Purring, Blackstar gave the She-cat an encouraging mew, seeing that she was still hesitant but seemingly less so, more of his tail sliding slowly into her core as the male began to thrust.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind) EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 12:44 am

Swallowflight shuddered when his tail tip entered her, letting out a little mewl. She still hesitated though, her ears pinning back.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind) EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 12:32 am

Blackstar noticed her hesitation and tried to alleviate it with a soft purr, slipping his tailtip between her folds at the same time. “You know I️ won’t judge you. In fact, I’ll do what I️ can to help make them a reality, Swallowflight.” The tom purred seductively. “And I’ll tell you mine as well.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind) EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 12:28 am

Swallowflight’s fur fluffed up at that and her rhythm actually stuttered, a frown tugging at the corners of her muzzle. Even though Blackstar was her mate, she didn’t want to tell him. Or anyone at all, really.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind) EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 12:25 am

Blackstar was naturally quite experienced with having his ass eaten, and so was mostly able to keep his composure with the pleasure it provided. Whenever Swallowpaw pulled one of her little tricks, however, the tom would sigh or shudder softly with pleasure, his eyes closing for a heartbeat before revealing their multicolored depths once more.

“Swallowpaw, I️ want you to tell me all of your deepest, darkest fantasies, no matter how unlikely they are.” The tom commanded. He added a little incentive, and maybe a little fuel for her imagination, by beginning to run her core with his tail.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind) EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 12:19 am

Obediently, Swallowflight crouched down and ran her tongue over his tailhole before beginning to lap at it. And while she obeyed his direction to not stick her tongue in that didn’t mean she couldn’t sneakily find little ways that caused him even more pleasure without deviating from her set task.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind) EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 12:18 am

“Lick my tailhole... Swallowpaw.” he recalled the time he dominated Mallowstar and also called his current partner by her apprentice name. The difference now was that he actually was the leader. “And don’t stick your tongue in. I’m going to ask you a question while you lick.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind) EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 12:09 am

Swallowflight peered up at her mate’s face, waiting patiently for directions. She wasn’t usually one to take the intitiative during mating.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind) EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 12:07 am

“Then I️ guess we’ll have to experiment a little to find out,” Purred Blackstar, Giving Swallowflight an affectionate lick on the side of her muzzle before he laid down on his side again. He used gentle tugs on the leash and glances to direct her to where he wanted her. Lying on his side, he positioned the She-cat to be just a pawstep from his hindquarters, where his balls and tailhole were both visible and demanding her attention.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind) EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 12:00 am

Swallowflight blinked up at the older tom with wide eyes. “I-I don’t know,” she said hesitantly. “I mean, you’ve only just put it on.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind) EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 11:49 pm

Blackstar purred loudly, letting Swallowflight get a good look at her leash. The younger she-cat was clearly less experienced in matters of bondage than Mallowstar was, so for now he’d take it a little easier on her. “Like it?” The tom cooed questioningly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind) Empty

Back to top Go down

This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next