From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello Feline Friends

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovebird

Lovebird

Hello Feline Friends - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 8:48 pm

Violetwing rubbed her cheek against her mate’s, staying next to him for a few moments more before breaking away. “Please tell me you have a patrol I can go on.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 8:16 pm

"Excellent question," Treewhisker purred, pressing his body up against his mate's, rubbing against her to create luxurious warm friction between them as each reminisced about their kits.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 4:43 pm

Violetwing presses against her mate’s side, twining her tail with his. “They grew up so fast,” she sighed. “Where did the time go?” While her mate had forgotten, the she-cat hadn’t; the thought that there was someone out there that would replace Treewhisker was on her mind almost every day.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 9:31 am

As Yellowfoot led Hazelpaw away, the tom turned around and yowled a "Thanks, Treestar!" Over his shoulder. The tom in question gave the warrior a friendly smile, then turned to his son. "Good luck, Graypaw. And if you really want to impress Foxfury, try and catch him a fish from the stream. He did that on his first trip out of camp, apparently."

"Thanks, dad." The young tom purred affectionately, rubbing against his father and Violetwing before running around the corner in search of his mentor.

Sighing, Treewhisker glanced over the camp, then at Violetwing. The tom had all but forgotten his rejection, and had settled into the role of leader quite well. He almost forgot that there was someone else out there that was meant to be in his position.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 5:40 pm

Violetwing smiled at her mate, watching Hazelpaw happily chatter away at her mentor as he led her out of the camp for their first trIning season.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 11:56 am

Treewhisker sat down, remembering how he hadn't heard nearly as much cheering for his apprenticeship. The only one shouting his name had been Violetwing. Smiling at his two kits, the male thanked Starclan that he had been able to build something better than what he'd had for his offspring. The tom planted a loving lick on the top of his mate's head as he gazed proudly upon Hazelpaw and Graypaw.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 3:55 pm

Hazelpaw beamed up at her father, bouncing slightly on her paws. “I’m so glad I’m finally an apprentice!”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 11:29 am

Treewhisker beamed down at his kits. Once the ceremony had ended the tom went from acting like a leader to acting like a father. "Congratulations," the tom purred warmly to his kits, glancing first to Hazelpaw, then to Graypaw. He had given Hazelpaw to Yellowfoot, a young male warrior who had singlehandedly chased a fox off of the clan's territory only a moon after taking his warrior name. Graypaw's mentor was Foxfury, a senior warrior who also happened to be one of Treewhisker's close confidants.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 8:49 pm

Hazelpaw happily touched noses with her new mentor, beaming at the sounds of cheering.

Violetwing cheered for her kits. “Hazelpaw! Graypaw!”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 8:25 pm

Treewhisker beamed proudly down at his kits as he watched each of them touch noses with their new mentors. From all around came the chants of "Hazelpaw! Graypaw!"
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 8:09 pm

(Mmkay)

Le time skip to four moons later, when Hazelpaw and Graypaw has just become apprentices.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 8:06 pm

(Sure!)

Treewhisker, for his part, gave a fairly rousing speech to his clan. When he finished, cries of "Treestar! Treestar! Treestar!" Filled the air, the tom fighting not to look down to his paws in shame.

(Now skip)
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 4:08 pm

She watched him leave the den and pricked her ears to listen.

(After this maybe a time skip?)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 11:31 am

The warrior finally stood up and stretched out, preparing to face his clan. He stood at the nursery entrance for a moment, the butterflies in his stomach feeling even more intense than the ones he had at his promotion ceremony, or the ones during his first kiss with Violetwing. After a few heartbeats, the tom finally stepped outside, yowling to summon the clan to him.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 6:18 am

She bopped him on the nose gently.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 6:16 am

"I know." The tom grunted. Some of Treewhisker's typical carefree nature came through when the male purred "But you get to hide in here all day? No fair."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 6:06 am

“You’ll have to go out soon,” she pointed out. “You can’t hide from the Clan forever.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 6:05 am

(Lol!)

Treewhisker perked his ears when he heard other cats beginning to stir outside. He didn't want to leave his mate's side, pressing his face further into Violetwing's pelt.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 5:56 am

(Accidentally clicked log out. Whoops)

She sighed and rested her muzzle in between his ears.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 5:55 am

"I don't want to do it either." The male huffed, burying his muzzle in his mate's neck fur. "But I don't think I get to choose."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 5:32 am

Violetwing’s frown deepened and she sighed. “I don’t like it,” she said firmly, but clearly reluctantly agreeing with his reasoning.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 5:30 am

Treewhisker pinned his ears at Violetwing's disapproving reaction. "Violetwing, it's not as if Starclan told me who the real successor is. We can't go without a leader until they decide to say who it is!"
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 5:15 am

(And I got my flu shot yesterday. My shoulder is still a little sore.

I looked through the calendar and the next birthday to come up will be my own :3)

Violetwing’s eyes widened. “What? Treewhisker!”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 5:12 am

(Ow! D: )

Treewhisker stiffened when his mate mentioned the clan's reaction. "Violetwing... what if I didn't tell the clan?"

The tom had thought this through on his way back. Acting as if the ceremony had gone without a hitch would mean that the male would have the chance to bring much-needed stability to the clan after moons of being ruled by an elderly, delusional she-cat.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 5:03 am

(I cut my finger on aluminum foil a few hours ago. It is a deep cut. Ow. I’m using a bandaid and I never use bandaids)

Violetwing quickly alleviated his worries of her doing something like leaving him and pressed her nose to his cheek. “There’s nothing that can be done,” she said with a sigh. “But I dread to think how the Clan will react to this.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Feline Friends
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next