From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
FireBlaze

RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 17 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 11:18 pm

She forced herself to push him away gently, going back to all fours and staring at him, blinking her eyes cutely. "I-I'm not sure what to do now," she admitted, looking the tom over, unsure how she could dominate him any more. She didn't want to cum in his muzzle, she wanted to release over his cock as he pounded into her, once he was ready.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 17 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 11:05 pm

Greyfoot's twisted paw twitched cutely as he lapped away at her, slipping his tongue between her folds and exploring every part of her he could reach with delicate laps. Some of Rowanstar's cum, fresher than the rest of what was on her, stuck to his muzzle as his nose rubbed against her entrance.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 17 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 8:25 pm

"That's it, my love," she purred, unable to bring herself to constantly dirty talk him, "Nggghh, your so good at this. Perhaps we were meant to be sluts together." She settled more of her body weight on top of his and bincreased the tempo of her humping motions, wanting, needing his tongue to be inside of her.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 17 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 7:21 pm

Greykit started by lapping away at her pussy lips, thoroughly covering the area around her entrance in saliva, letting out a muffled mewl as her taste and scent intoxicated him.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 17 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 7:01 pm

She gave a questioning "hmmph?," when he added the last part about being good, and wondered what the two naughty toms had thought of testing her with, but pushed that aside, wanting to take this dominating experimejnt of her own as far as possible, knowing Greyfoot could put an end to it anytime he felt like it. She pushed his unsuspecting body off of her and licked her lips greedily as she mounted his head, facing the opposite direction in a typicaly muzzle-mating position. "I'm going to hump your face now, my little toy," she grunted, following the example of all the other toms in how they had treated her. "No teeth, but lots of tongue," was he final order before dropping on his face, rubbing wildly as she stimulated herself.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 17 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 6:56 pm

"Y-yes, Firestar."  Greykit mewled in response as she used a claw to pleasure his tailhole.  "We're gonna put on a s-show for you tomorrow if you're good." He continued to lap away at her pads.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 17 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 6:35 pm

She let the motions continue until his butt was squeaky clean, and she pulled her muzzle out only to replace it with a single claw, which she inserted as gently as possible. "You and Mottledfinch should experiment with each other sometime," she purred, just imagining watching the two hump each other roughly, or even participate somehow. "Would you like that, Greykit," she sneered his name just as he had sneered hers in rough sex, and she twisted her claw inside of him.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 17 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 6:28 pm

Greykit pinned his ears back and did as she said, his breath hitching when she hit the most pleasurable spots within his tailhole, starting to suckle her claws like a kitten.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 17 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 6:45 am

She growled as he ordered her to wait, but lowered her paw. She hadn't even intended to actually be spanking him, she had just been reacting. But the idea intrigued her. She pulled out and let out a pretend fierce growl, "Lick my claws clean, Greykit. Show me how submissive you are." She plunged her muzzle back in and licked away, swiping the walls clean with her tongue and jabbing at sensitive spots she had found from previous explorations of his ass. Her ears flicked in amusement as the thought of a cum-covered sore she-cat bossing a tom around.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 17 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 6:40 am

Greyfoot's skin crawled as he felt her spank him, turning to mewl "Save it for tomorrow! We've got a gift planned for you." Without adding anything else to his cryptic mew, he nosed her other hindpaw before beginning to give it the same treatment, lapping delicately at her soft pads.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 17 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 6:36 am

She purred, vibrating her muzzle inside of him. "Who wouldn't enjoy licking a hot tom's tailhole?" She waited for the muscles around it to relax before plunging her tongue inside, unable to speak as he rubbed her pussy, making her snarl a little inside as the already overused sensitive nerves were once again teased, and she hit one of his thighs with a forepaw as though spanking him.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 17 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 6:31 am

"Why do it myself and deny my mate the pleasure? She clearly seems to enjoy it." Greyfoot replied cheekily, though he felt his cheeks burn at her belittling him. Intent on regaining the upper hand, he began to paw at her pussy.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 17 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 6:18 am

She laughed lightly, and replied, "Liar. You just want to feel me lick your ass so you can make fun of me while I do it." She puckered her lips and gave it a kiss, the familiar masculine scent sweeping over her muzzle. She snorted at the strength of the scent. "Do you never lick your own butt clean? That's disgusting, Greyfoot," she mewed before giving it gentle licks, slowly beginning to penetrate it.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 17 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 6:15 am

"After neglecting me all night, I think starting with cleaning me out would be best."  Greyfoot purred, continuing to lap away at her pads, occasionally taking a claw into his mouth and suckling it before returning to lapping at her hindpaw, his tail tickling her ears as it swished back and forth.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 17 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 6:07 am

She grinned sheepishly, knowing she shouldn't be surprised that he demanded the use of her muzzle already. "Of course, master." She stared at his presented hindquarters thoughtfully, and rather than licking it, stroked a paw down from his tailhole to balls to the tip of his member. "So many options. Your tailhole obviously needs some cleaning, but that member does look so needy right now," she let her warm breath bathe his balls, drawing the time out as her hindpaws got such satisfying attention. "I don't know where to start."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 17 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 6:03 am

"As do you." Greyfoot purred simply between licks, continuing to cover the bottom of her hindpaw in his saliva as his tailtip poked her nose. "Perhaps put yours to work?" He suggested with a wink back in her direction, turning around to put his sheath, balls, and tailhole within reach of her muzzle.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 17 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 5:57 am

She mrewled out when his tongue touched her sensitive hindpaws, and her toes clenched. "I-it wasn't a fetish of mine until Rowanstar did it to me, to be honest." She closed her eyes and breathed hard, the simple licks driving her towards towards the edge already, though she still had a long way to go. "Mrrrr, you have an amazing tongue, Greyfoot."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 17 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 5:51 am

"I'll still lick your paw, sure.  Why didn't this come up earlier?"  He asked with a purr, wondering how she hand't told him this secret fetish of hers.  Grinning, he moved back a little, beginning to lap at the pads of her hindpaw.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 17 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 5:45 am

She relaxed against him and smiled, wrapping her forepaws around his back as far as she could reach to embrace him. "If you're going to cum inside, I'd like it if you did what Rowanstar did and look me in the eye and lick my paw pads, please. I can repay you after if you want me to." She licked his cheek excitedly, her cum-covered chest brushing against his clean one.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 17 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 5:42 am

Purring, Greyfoot slid himself over her, his right forepaw dangling gingerly over her shoulder. "Probably not, my little toy." He replied, leaning in and pressing his muzzle to hers in a kiss, intent on making love to her with a bit more tenderness than she'd been shown in her gangbang.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 17 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 5:34 am

She snorted and nuzzled him affectionately, tenderness showing in her eyes as she looked at the crippled tom. "I love you, Greyfoot," she purred, before obeying him and teasingly taking her time in laying on her back, wincing some more as her rear pulsed with fiery soreness. "I don't suppose I'll ever be able to satisfy you completely, hmm? Even by being gangbanged by the entire clan."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 17 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 5:30 am

"I'd like to see how far that goes with the kits having a hothead like Mottledfinch for a father." Greyfoot replied with a purr, licking behind Firegaze's ear reassuringly. "If you don't mind, could you lay on your back for me?" He purred, his tail flicking behind him as he examined her cum-covered fur.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 17 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 5:24 am

She sighed and shrugged as well. "Fine, I'll wait until tomorrow morning." And rubbed herself against the medicine-cat inside, not caring what mess she spread to him, though since she had dried already it wasn't very much. "Were you impressed by the show? I tried to make it as hot as possible for you. And the reason I ask about being a slut is...well, if I do have kits, like yours, I don't want the clan treating them awfully because of me."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 17 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 5:19 am

"If you want." Greyfoot shrugged as they entered his den, sitting just inside the entrance. "I think Mottledfinch would appreciate if you waited to groom yourself until tomorrow morning, though. I'm going to wake him up early so we can do what we were planning." He smirked at her second question, purring a response of "It's anybody's guess, Firegaze. The way I see it, though, you probably just altered our culture to make it more open sexually."
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 17 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 5:09 am

She ducked her head shyly, and murmured quietly, "Can I wash my fur off? I knows you like seeing it like this but it'fs really embarrassing." She glanced around the now empty clearing and shuddered. "Does this mean I'll always be looked down on as a slut?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)
Page 17 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next