From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
FireBlaze

RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 7:59 am

Whitestar gulped as the tom who had dominated him stepped through his cave entrance, and he gulped nervously as the horde of cats followed him. He instantly grew desperate and shuffled his paws awkwardly in the sand. "W-wait, please," he whispered, his eyes glowing with a mixture of sadness and anxiety. "Could you please be gentle with me this time? I don't think I can take it like last time again."

Sunstream walked in behind Greyfoot and went to the side, surprised at her leader's instantenous pleads for mercy, but she hid her reaction well and looked at Greyfoot as Mottledfinch and Firegaze went on either side of him, staring at the leader.

Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 7:07 am

Greyfoot maintained his cocky grin when he padded into view of the leader, already feeling anticipation building up as he looked up and down the tom's fluffy white frame.  "Hello there, Whitestar."  He smirked, flicking his eyes back at the massive entourage he had in tow to bang him. "Hope you didn't have plans today." His cock already hanging awkwardly between his legs, the tom purred loudly.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 6:53 am

Sunstream, who had learned how to read cats well, glared at Greyfoot when he had a glint in his eyes at her words, and she stepped ahead of her sister to the toms' shoulder, not letting the fact he was a medicine-cat deter her.

"Try to put your cock in me in any way without my permission, I'll hunt you down and bite your balls off." With that, she lifted her head high, she bounded forward and mewed her presence to the leader within, announcing without much prelude who was with her.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 6:41 am

Greyfoot smirked inwardly when Sunstream laid out her terms and conditions, thinking that they were remarkably similar to what Whitestar had told him when he'd first mounted the Airclan leader. We'll see how long that lasts..

"Has done, Can do, and Will do." Mottledfinch teased, nuzzling Firegaze playfully as he lead them to Whitestar's den.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 6:32 am

Sunstream's eyes widened at that. She would never have imagined him crouching and lifting his tail and asking for it, no, begging for it, but now that the idea was in her mind....

"Well, I'm not going to stop you. Though I must ask, is this more of a rape thing going on, maybe some blackmail?" She shook her head and sighed heavily. "Fuck it, let's go, I'll join in. But for now, I will not be on the bottom for anyone, nor will I put anything in my mouth unless I damn well feel like it. Got it?" She licked Firegaze's head and pushed her forward. "She can do that instead."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 6:11 am

Mottledfinch instinctively slapped his tail over Greyfoot's muzzle before the medicine cat had the chance to say something that would get them in genuine trouble. Smirking slightly, the deputy cooly replied "No, we're here to see you. Firegaze requested it, and here we are." For a second, Mottledfinch considered leaving the answer at that, but then thought a little more. Sunstream was brutally honest. Perhaps she'd appreciate some honesty in return. "Although, the plan is to go bone your leader as well. From what I've heard from Greyfoot and Firegaze, Whitestar is an exceptionally good bottom."

Greyfoot snorted with laughter, watching Sunstream intently to see if she'd react to the idea of her leader being dominated by a crippled cat.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 6:01 am

Firegaze glanced down shyly, and then looked down with an even more concentrated look when she saw her sister give her a curious stare. It was all so strange, she remembered her sister being kind and jumpy, but now she just seemed...cold and calculating, though with a little warmth for her.

"Well uhh, it's a long story..." she glanced at Mottledfinch, remembering how his father had been hurt because of her, and how she had repaid him back for it, "but I was his mating slave the first night we met to pay him back. And we fell in love." She gulped and looked up at Sunstream.

The pale-firey she-cat snorted and shook her head. "I wish I could say I'm surprised, Firegaze. But I'm not." Sunstream ignored the hurt look she got from her sister and turned to the toms. "So obviously you are here to do something involving sex. Either that or your dropping Firegaze off to stay. Which would sure be a sight to see."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 5:53 am

Mottledfinch stiffened as he felt Greyfoot bristle beside him at Sunstream's rude remark, and was about to rest his tail on the medicine cat's shoulder but was stopped by the other tom.

"Right.  I'll remember that the next time I see one of your clanmates frothing at the mouth because I decided to stop supplying your clan with yarrow."  Greyfoot replied icily, to Mottledfinch's embarrassment.  

"Greyfoot, please..." Mottledfinch whispered, to which there was no response.  Mottledfinch padded forward a little, nodding to Sunstream.  "I'm the deputy of Lightningclan, and Greyfoot is our medicine cat."  Looking cheekily over at Firegaze, he teasingly purred "Why don't you tell Sunstream how you met me?  I'm sure it's a story she wants to hear."
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 5:47 am

Firegaze stopped and stared at her sister for awhile as well, realizing she had grown and developed a lot in the past few days. She stared for a few seconds, letting awkward silence play out, until she finally shook her head and jumped forward to nuzzle her sister, who purred and wrapped a paw around Firegaze's neck.

"Heya, sis," Sunstream purred, and glanced back at the toms behind her. "Whose your friend?" She glanced at her companion and said, "I'll catch up with you later, alright?" The tom shrugged and flicked her shoulder and bounded out from the secluded area of camp, barely glancing at the strange toms as he passed.

Firegaze ignored her question and licked her sister's cheek, surprised by how calm and collected she was acting. "These are..." she felt herself about to give the typical lie of a medicine-cat and fellow warrior, and then glanced back at the two toms and decided against it. "These are my mates, Sunstream. We're official."

Sunstream looked unsurprised at the announcement and looked at the two toms closely. "Hmmmm," she glanced at the twisted leg of the medicine-cat, and then at the non-significant looking Mottledfinch, "they don't look that impressive," she stated matter-of-factly, loud enough for all to hear.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 5:29 am

Mottledfinch was almost stunned by the similarities as his gaze fell on the sparring Airclanner.  Firegaze wasn't lying!  They're nearly identical aside from the fur!  Always the gentlemen, Mottledfinch dipped his head respectfully to Sunstream and Swiftclaw, who he'd previously met at a gathering.  "Greetings.  I'm Mottledfinch."  He mewed simply, looking back up at the pair of warriors as he stood beside Firegaze.

Greyfoot finished up quickly and soon joined the grouping of warriors after following the scent of his mates, sitting quietly and waiting for Firegaze to introduce him.  He was somewhat curious about wether she'd identify him as the medicine cat, as her lover, or as both.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 10:09 pm

Firegaze let Greyfoot go attend to business in the medicine-cat den and glanced back at Mottledfinch, and smirked. "Her name's Sunstream. She looks very similar to me except her fur is a lot paler color of red." She turned back around when a familiar scent caught her attention, and she followed it around a little bend towards the back of the camp to see her sister playfully wrestling with another tom, one that she recognized as the young tom Swiftclaw.

Sunstream hissed at the tom and shoved him away with two forepaws on his chest, going into a crouch to pounce on him at just the right time when a flash of red pelt shone in the corner of her vision, and she turned to see her sister with a strange tom beside her, and she gasped and stood, forgetting about her match.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 8:59 am

"We'll be on our best behavior." Greyfoot purred, both Mottledfinch and the medicine cat naturally planning on doing at least something with Firegaze's sibling. As they entered the camp, Greyfoot's eyes scanned for Whitestar, and Mottledfinch sought out anycat that reminded him of his mate. Intent on finding her sister, Mottledfinch stuck with Firegaze while Greyfoot went into the medicine cat's den to talk and exchange herbs.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 8:15 am

Firegaze gave a happy skip in between the two males, ignoring their closeness. She was too excited about seeing her sister for the first time in moons. She skipped ahead of her companions before stopping and turning around, frowning.

"My sister can be...too trusting at times. And if either of you use that advantage to mate her..." she began in a threatening tone, then sighed and rolled her eyes, "if you do end up mating with her just don't hurt her, alright?" She turned and waved her tail in the air, ordering the two toms to follow her as she barged in through the camp entrance, confident they'd be fine with Greyfoot there.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 5:28 pm

"Why would I pass up the chance to join my mates in boning the leader of an enemy clan?"  He puffed, teasingly nudging her with his shoulder before falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, Greyfoot joined the other pair of cats just outside the entrance to Airclan's camp.  On the way over, he told them excitedly about a change that had seemed to occur within.  When he'd returned to his nest, several cats had blatantly been fucking one another in the middle of the clearing while others watched, almost certainly inspired by Firegaze's antics.  

"Ready?"  Greyfoot purred, smirking and unable to restrain his excitement. Happily, he rubbed up against Firegaze, which Mottledfinch quickly began to do on her opposite side, the pair excited for her to finally see her sister as well.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 3:48 pm

"Ooohhhhh, Mottledfinch..." she purred out, her eyes narrowing to slits, "I see you are excited for this 'little visit' as much as I am." She flicked her tail against his shoulder. "You just want some more tom-ass to yourself, don't ya?" She skipped ahead and used her tail to move a thick wall of ivy strands to the side and reveal a little sleeping place besides a tree.

"How about we sleep here, and go to my home clan tomorrow morning?"

(time-skip to Airclan?)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 12:11 am

Mottledfinch actually snorted at the sound of the idea. "Rosepetal's been doing every tom in the clan since she was an apprentice. Even if that was what she was after, it hasn't worked yet." Hearing Firegaze out anyways, he nodded, starting to pad back towards camp again. "...Fair enough. Do that tomorrow though, after we pay Airclan a little visit."
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 12:32 pm

Firegaze met his gaze, blinked, and then pulled away, hesitating before she spoke. "Mottledfinch...what if there's more to this than Rosepetal is telling us. What if...what if she wants you to mate her so that you might end up loving her. Maybe that's all she really wants - love. It's not like she's gonna get it from anyone else in the clan."

She stepped forward and licked the toms' shoulder. "Whatever happens, it'll be alright. The worst case scenario is you'll get a whole other litter to train as sex slaves for you, right?" she asked in a teasing tone.

"But...I want to talk to her, by myself. Maybe there's more to her than meets the eye."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 12:49 am

Though surprised, Mottledfinch kissed his mate back with equal, if not more, ferocity, beginning to lose himself to the intense mix of emotions- fear, anger, love, lust- that were coursing through his whole body at that moment. However, after going as far as to put a forepaw on her chest, he stopped himself, panting softly, and simply looking into his lover's eyes for a moment.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 11:48 pm

Not knowing what else to do, and before saying something that wouldn't help them at all, Firegaze turned to face Mottledfinch directly, leaned in, and thrust her lips against his, putting them into a firm yet gentle kiss.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 8:03 am

"We'll see if I want to add anything else!" The offending she-cat giggled over her shoulder as she trotted off, leaving Mottledfinch and Firegaze alone in the forest.

"Le-let's go home." Mottledfinch suggested timidly, too shocked to think about how to solve their newfound major issue.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 1:30 am

Firegaze gave one last desperate attempt. "Is there nothing else you want?" she called out as the she-cat walked away, giving Mottledfinch an alarmed glance behind Rosepetal's back.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 11:28 pm

"Have fun now. I'll let you know when I'm ready for your kits." Rosepetal replied, half-sneering, half-purring as she ignored Firegaze completely and turned towards the camp, stalking off while looking quite pleased with herself.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 7:28 am

Firegaze growled and bared her teeth. "Permission to kill her myself," she murmured quietly to Mottledfinch, though her rival probably heard her as well. However, deep down she knew she was just talking big - she'd never resort to killing unless her or her lovers life were in danger.

As one last futile attempt, Firegaze stepped towards Rosepetal. "Rosepetal, please," she said in a desperate tone, "I'm fine with competing with each other on who can take more cocks. But this is too far."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 8:08 pm

"Or, I could demand Mottledfinch's kits." Rosepetal pointed out, a massive grin stretching across her face as she stared down her rival and the tom. "You're free tomorrow, but after that I want his seed pumped in me every day until I have his kits."

Mottledfinch shrunk back, obviously angry but also unwilling to hurt Rosepetal.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 6:43 am

Firegaze glared at Rosepetal before snickering and rolling her eyes, playing it cool. "C'mon Rosepetal, let's not play dumb here. You are probably a bigger sucker for cocks than I am, and that's saying something. What will you make me and Mottledfinch do? Have sex?" She drew on a large grin. "I've been fucked by practically every tom in the clan. And liked it. There's not a damn thing you could make us do."

She flicked Mottledfinch on the shoulder. "She'll probably just want you to spank her or something. Nothing to worry about."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)
Page 6 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next