From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

we're twins? [Private] but i still love you.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

we're twins? [Private] but i still love you.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: we're twins? [Private] but i still love you.    we're twins? [Private] but i still love you.  EmptySat Jun 12, 2021 3:05 am

The omega purred and rolled his eyes playfully when the alpha phoenix told him that he was always ready to breed him. Watching as his mate stood and got dressed. "Of course I want you there, why would I not?" He questioned, getting himself cleaned up and dressed. Stretching out and moving to make his way to the kitchen, feeling rather hungry from being bred last night. That, and it's been a while since he last ate. So he thought it would be good to make something for the both of them to eat. 

"Something not too fancy. It's not going to be a big party or anything, just a simple family get together." He turned his head as he watched his mate enter the kitchen. Smiling when he came up and began to kiss at his neck. "I totally forgot you had that bonus coming this week. I also have a bit of money left over, so we can use that." He added, turning his attention to the food that he was making. "Does pancakes sound good? Im also thinking about making bacon," he told his mate, wanting to know what he thought.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: we're twins? [Private] but i still love you.    we're twins? [Private] but i still love you.  EmptySat Jun 12, 2021 2:47 am

The phoenix stretched out lightly when the other pulled away, chuckling softly as he watched him licking his lips lightly, "I'm always ready to breed you my little omega" he growled out, grinning before he stood to clean up and get dressed, glancing toward him as he spoke, he'd been hesitant to meet the other's parents, he wanted to make a good impression, even if they'd already became mates, "Well... If you want me there, and they do, I cant exactly say no" he chuckled lightly.

"I guess we'll have to buy something fancy to wear, look nice n' all" he said with a shrug, going to the closet to see what they had, "We don't really have a lot of goof stuff to wear... I guess we can splurge a bit" He rambled, ruffling his feathers lightly, taking his phone to look at the money he had in his account, "Well, good thing I've got that bonus coming this week" he shrugged, moving to his omega and he pulled him close, kissing at his neck softly.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: we're twins? [Private] but i still love you.    we're twins? [Private] but i still love you.  EmptyTue Jun 08, 2021 11:15 am

[size=31]The young Phoenix shuddered at the words that his alpha told him. He could only imagine how full he'd be from his seed. A soft, delighted purr left him at the very thought of laying in bed with his mate. His alpha having bred and filled him multiple times. Laying there with seed spilling from him due to how much his mate had filled him. He could only imagine how lovely their children would be. The mere thought of having some just made the Phoenix chirp in delight. [/size]

[size=31]Aiden felt his feathers ruffle as his alpha bucked into his mouth, knowing well he was close to his orgasm. He gripped at his thighs while he mate came within his mouth. Working to swallow all of his seed, making sure not one bit of it was wasted. He pulled back and blushed, licking his lips lightly. Finally moving away from the alpha before standing up. Legs trembling from the orgasm he had. So it was rather hard to stand for a moment. "I'm sure you're eager to breed me more later, alpha." He teased, flashing him a playful smile. "By the time my heat should come around, I might as well be pregnant with how much you fill me." He told the alpha. Moving to finally put on a pair of cleaner clothes. Though they didn't wear a whole lot in general. "Oh! I almost forgot! My parents really wanted you to come over so they can meet you. There is Easter that is coming up, so my family his throwing a party." He told his mate, hoping he would agree to go.[/size]
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: we're twins? [Private] but i still love you.    we're twins? [Private] but i still love you.  EmptyMon Jun 07, 2021 3:22 am

The alpha rumbled softly as he held the other close to him, letting out a deep chuckle as he spoke, "Oh, I plan on making sure you can't walk for weeks, my little omega" He growled, "You'll be so swelled from my cum, you'll be dripping in it" He growled as he continued licking and sucking on his omega's cunt, plunging his tongue into him often, growling out as he felt his omega orgasm, he lapped at his cunt before licking slower to help him ease down from his climax.

The alpha grunted and groaned as he bucked his hips toward the other, bringing him closer as his climax built, growling out as he smacked his knot against his lips a few times, his cock twitching and jerking before he growled out loudly as he came within the other's neck, he gripped him tightly as he came, "Fuck yeah... Swallow my cum" he growled at his mate, making sure he swallowed everything before he slowly let him go, his cock smacking against the other's face once it was out of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: we're twins? [Private] but i still love you.    we're twins? [Private] but i still love you.  EmptySun Jun 06, 2021 6:38 am

[size=31]Aiden emitted a soft chirp as Nathan grabbed at his hips and began to lap at his cunt. Feathers ruffling in pleasure while he still worked to suck off his alpha. It was better than letting the other breed him once more. At least with this they were able to quickly clean up their mess and go back to what they were doing before. The smaller phoenix shuddered with his words. That was right, his mate hadn't gotten the chance to see him in heat yet. [/size]

[size=31]He just pulled back and licked along his cock, "I can only imagine how you'd act once my heat does happen. You already knot me enough as it is." He teased in response. "I'd assume you wouldn't even give me a break," he chortled. Once more taking his cock into his mouth. Feeling his breath catch into his throat as warmth pooled within his gut. Whimpering around his cock as he tensed and reached his own orgasm after a while. Just feeling his body melt down against the other phoenix's own. [/size]
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: we're twins? [Private] but i still love you.    we're twins? [Private] but i still love you.  EmptyWed May 12, 2021 10:27 pm

"I'm counting on that" The alpha said with a groan as he bucked his hips toward the other, bringing him closer as his climax built, the alpha gave a low grunt when the omega had him lay back, he cursed as he watched his mate with his cock in his hands and mouth, "Fuck... Aiden come here" he growled out, sitting up and bringing the omega close, turning him to let him continue with his cock while he gripped his hips, smacking at his rear and spreading his butt cheeks before he began aggressively lapping at his cunt, letting out a deep throated growl as he licked at his mate.

"I can just imagine you in heat, begging for me to knot you over and over again, or just licking you out like this" he growled, plunging his tongue into the omega as he brought his hips closer to him, the larger phoenix's feathers ruffling as he groaned loudly, his knot swelling and throbbing from his omega's touch, the alpha jerking his hips every so often, his arms curling firmly around the omega to hold him as close as possible, continuing to lick him out while he bucked his hips more steadily.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: we're twins? [Private] but i still love you.    we're twins? [Private] but i still love you.  EmptyWed May 12, 2021 5:59 pm

[size=31]"I'm sure I'd taste better during my heats." He teased, closing his eyes as the alpha tangled his fingers into his hair, stroking at his soft locks. Still working to suck off his mate, listening to the noises of pleasure that left his alpha as he worked to bob his head along his length. Feathers fluffing up just a bit, focusing on the task of pleasing his mate. Shifting his hips lightly, growing aroused himself just from listening to the noises the other emitted. That was when the omega pulled back and decided to move them. Getting the alpha to lay back while he climbed over him. [/size]

[size=31]Aiden shifted himself so he was once more focused on the cock that in front of him. Moving a hand to stroke at his cock a he sucked and bobbed his head along his length. "Mh.." he chirped out softly, grabbing at his knot lightly and squeezing it. Trying to work the alpha back up to his release, shifting his hips slightly to get comfortable. Aiden was rather happy that the alpha was his. He never expected to find another Phoenix that was perfect for him. And, luckily, he had found him and had gotten to him first. [/size]
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: we're twins? [Private] but i still love you.    we're twins? [Private] but i still love you.  EmptyTue May 11, 2021 2:40 am

The alpha phoenix chuckled as he watched his mate, "You always taste good, no matter the time" he growled playfully, the alpha grunted lightly as he watched his mate, rolling his eyes lightly, "I thought you wanted to settle down, not get me going again" he teased, his hand tangling into his hair and holding the omega's head softly, petting his head as he watched him, he licked his lips and growled softly as he felt his mate lick at his cock before taking him into his mouth and sucking.

"Fuck Aiden... Your mouth is amazing" he growled out, bucking his hips lightly, holding his mate closer, he couldn't help getting aroused again by his mate, his cock hardening as he leaned back slightly to watch his omega, cursing loudly as he threw his head back, "Fuck..." He growled, his feathers ruffling as he helped his mate bob his head back and forth on his cock, "Well, this would be one way to feed you" he teased with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: we're twins? [Private] but i still love you.    we're twins? [Private] but i still love you.  EmptySat May 08, 2021 8:31 pm

[size=31]"I know you could knot me again, I'm even sure you'd be able to knot me a few more times after that." He mused with a roll of his eyes. Jumping a bit as a hand connected with his rear. About to turn around and scold him but the alpha ended up grabbing his hand and leading him to their bathroom. Giving a light chirp as he was lifted and placed onto the counter. Feathers heating up just a bit and fluffing as lips pressed against his bonding spot. Feeling a gentle washcloth clean him up from the excess cum that leaked from him and caked his thighs. [/size]

[size=31]Aiden bit his bottom lip as the alpha knelt down and lapped at his cunt. Shuddering and blushing once he stated how good he still tasted. "I hope I would still taste good to you." He teased, fluffing up his feathers before watching his mate turn away and clean himself up. He pursed his lips and pouted, wondering why he had to turn away. "You know I can help you clean yourself up too." He said, slipping off the counter and pressing against the other Phoenix. Bending down and trailing soft licks along his cock. Kneeling down completely before taking his whole cock into his mouth. Purring as he sucked on his lenth, wanting to make his mate feel good as well.[/size]
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: we're twins? [Private] but i still love you.    we're twins? [Private] but i still love you.  EmptySat May 08, 2021 6:54 pm

Nathan chuckled as he watched his mate, kissing at his neck softly, "I could always knot you again you know" he teased. "I'll always have enough to make sure you're nice and full" he cooed, playfully biting along his neck as he held him, letting out a grunt and a low groan as he felt his knot pop out of his mate and his cock slide out of him, he shivered lightly before he sat up when his mate got up, he stretched and playfully smacked at his omega's rear, "We may want to wash up first" he chuckled.

Nate softly took his mate and lead him to their bathroom, easily lifting him up onto the counter and kissing at his bonding spot as he began cleaning him with a wet cloth, a low affectionate rumble leaving the large male as he cleaned up his mate, teasingly bending down and lapping at his cunt a few times before he stood again, licking his lips, "Still taste so good" he growled with a teasing grin, the alpha then turned from his mate and began working on cleaning himself up.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: we're twins? [Private] but i still love you.    we're twins? [Private] but i still love you.  EmptySat May 08, 2021 6:14 pm

[size=31]Aiden stuck out his tongue lightly as Nathan spoke about how they did have a few rounds last night. Feathers lightly ruffling in embarrassment as he commented on how he could feel him trying to milk him. "I'm sure you're practically empty now due to filling me up so much last night." He mused, settling in against his alpha. Waiting for his knot to eventually go down, when it eventually did he shifted up and shuddered as his length slipped out of him. Biting his lower lip as he felt some of his seed leak from him. How much did he end up pumping into him? He couldn't remember. [/size]

[size=31]The smaller Phoenix climbed off the other and off the bed, stumbling a bit before he got his footing. Legs still feeling like jelly due to last night. Aiden shook himself out and ruffled his feathers. Unlike his mate, he had lovely golden feathers. Ones that slowly got darker red closer to the edges. "I was trying to get up to make you breakfast, but I couldn't get up because you were still tied to me." He teased, leaning over and giving him a few more kisses. "Do you want to help me make breakfast? Or do you want to stay in bed?" He asked, trying to decide whether or not he wanted to pull on some clothes. Then again, cum was still leaking from him. So he really didn’t want to stain anything with it. [/size]
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: we're twins? [Private] but i still love you.    we're twins? [Private] but i still love you.  EmptySat May 08, 2021 5:18 pm

Nathan gave a low grunt as he began to wake at his omega's words, his arms firmly around his waist to hold him close. He didn't seem to notice how similar they looked, or if he did he didn't care, he was just happy to have an omega, and one that was the same species as him as well. The tall alpha had ice blue feathers along his chest and stomach, some down his legs as well, the colour coming out more when he came out as an alpha, the blue colour being the only major difference between them besides being alpha and omega.

The large alpha gave a grunt as he felt a pull on his knot and he let out a deep chuckle, his voice quite deep normally, even more so when he just woke up, "Well, we did go a few rounds last night omega" he said lightly, squeezing him lightly, "Filled you right up" He chuckled, nuzzling him softly as he rubbed at his back and grabbed for his rear, "Though waking up tied to you is a good feeling" he teased, "I can still feel you trying to milk me" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: we're twins? [Private] but i still love you.    we're twins? [Private] but i still love you.  EmptyFri May 07, 2021 6:42 pm

[size=31]Aiden really had never expected to find an alpha. Better yet, one that was the same species. They had similar features, but he honestly didn't even notice or care about that. Perhaps it was just the fact that they all looked identical. The omega grunted and awoke in bed, huddled on top of his alpha. Aiden drowsily blinked and glanced about the room, trying to see what time it was. The young Phoenix just exhaled lightly and rested his head back down on his mate's chest. Enjoying how soft and warm his feathers felt. [/size]

[size=31]The omega knew he had to get up eventually to make breakfast, but a bit of him wanted to stay cuddled up in bed with the alpha. Aiden shifted himself to try and stand, giving a soft squeak as he felt the tug of his mate's knot. Shifting back down on top of him and settling in to relax once more. He hadn't expected his knot to be still swollen inside of him. The omega moved himself up just a bit, stroking his fingers through his feathers and pressing soft kisses against his face. "Hey, wake up." He murmured out with a soft purr. "You're still tied to me from last night." He mused, fluffing out his own feathers.[/size]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: we're twins? [Private] but i still love you.    we're twins? [Private] but i still love you.  Empty

Back to top Go down

we're twins? [Private] but i still love you.
Page 1 of 1