From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taboo Love [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Taboo Love [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Love [Private]   Taboo Love [Private] EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 4:09 am

"I don't even know what you would call what I had... Scraps? Gruel? I honestly don't know" He said as he ate the soup, he was trying not to scarf it down, not even realizing how hungry he was. He grunted lightly as the other got up, he watched him go back to the kitchen, the fox basically licking the bowl clean, he looked toward him as he licked his lips as he felt him behind him, leaning into his touch softly. "Okay" He murmured as he watched him.

When he finished he took his dishes to the kitchen, washing them and leaving them to dry before he made his way toward the bedroom, finding it and he eyed the canine, his tails beginning to wag and his cock continuing to peek out of his sheath, "S-so... What do you want me to do?" He asked softly as he moved toward him.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Love [Private]   Taboo Love [Private] EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 3:57 am

"What did you have before?" He could only imagine what kind of food the fox had to eat to survive. Lea continued to eat at the soup that he had in his bowl. Trying not to scarf it down. He was eager to have the fox knot him again. "Though, I'm glad you're enjoying it." He told Zeke, finishing up his bowl of soup. He always loved the taste of freshly made soup. If only he made some fresh bread to go along with it. Then the soup would taste even better.

The shiba mix stood and trailed to the kitchen, putting away leftovers and making sure everything was cleaned up. He walked to the kitchen and leaned over the other, resting his head down on top of his head. "So, I'll be in the bedroom whenever you're ready. It's down the hall next to the bathroom." He purred softly, moving a hand to gently cup his cheek. Nuzzling at the side of his neck before going off to the bedroom. Climbing onto the bed and stretching himself out. Relaxing and waiting for the fox to join him.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Love [Private]   Taboo Love [Private] EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 2:25 am

The fox leaned slightly into the other's touch, biting his lip lightly, he couldn't help feeling excited at the thought of breeding the other, his cock poking out of his sheath from his excitement, he shivered and couldn't help bucking his hips from the other's touch, giving a low grunt, "Okay..." he murmured quietly as he watched him go, licking his lips lightly.

When the other returned with the bowls, he took the one offered to him and he sniffed at it softly, "Honestly... Almost anything is better than what I used to eat... I'm grateful" He murmured, beginning to eat the soup, his tails beginning to wag excitedly, "It's very good... I haven't had anything like this before" He told him.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Love [Private]   Taboo Love [Private] EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 2:17 am

Lea sat beside him, tail wagging as he nosed at his neck. "Just relax, okay? I know it's different, but I'm sure you'll like it a whole lot more than your other homes." He said, licking along his ear. "When dinner is done, you can take me to my room and breed me how you want to." He cooed, moving a finger and gently stroking at his sheath.

His ear flicked when he heard the alarm for the soup. Shifting up so he could turn off the stove. Grabbing two bowls and pouring some soup into the bowls. Carrying them over to where the fox was, handing him a bowl before sitting down with his own. "Hope you like it, it's my mom's recipe," he told Zeke. Tail wagging as he got comfortable beside him to eat.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Love [Private]   Taboo Love [Private] EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 12:49 am

Zeke eyed the other, tilting his head slightly as he listened, "Well... I was allowed to watch when I was brought out for my masters to show me off... I spent a lot of time in a reinforced room..." he said, giving a small shrug, he seemed hesitant to go to the other room, though did eventually, he sat on the smallest piece of the couch he could and he took a bit to figure out how to work the television.

He looked up as the other came over, his ears flicking lightly, "If you want to go to your bed we can..." He said, shivering at the other's touch and he bit his lip lightly, his tails beginning to wag slowly, his ear twitching lightly as the other nibbled at his ear, "S-sorry... I'm still not used to this... I'm used to just being told what to do" He murmured.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Love [Private]   Taboo Love [Private] EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 12:26 am

Lea looked over to Zeke when the fox came back around. Watching him for just a moment before looking back over to the food he was preparing. "No, no, why not just go sit and relax? Have you ever watched television before? You can go sit and relax on my couch while I finish. It shouldn't be too much longer." He said, gently shooing the fox so he could go relax.

It wasn’t long until the food was finished. He put the large pot onto the stove to boil for a bit. Setting a timer and stepping over to there the fox was. Humming and sitting down next to him. Gently tossing his legs over his lap. "So, when dinner is finished do you want to try another time on my bed?" He asked, stroking his hand along his leg. "Breed me into my own bedsheets? Use me the way you want to?" He asked, leaning over and gently nibbling his ear. Wagging his tail as he watched him.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Love [Private]   Taboo Love [Private] EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 10:39 pm

Zeke let out a small breath as the other told him to go get cleaned up, he gave a small nod and he retreated toward the bathroom, going toward where the other told him to, he found the bathroom and grabbed what he needed to get cleaned up, coming back out when he finished, his cock hidden back in his sheath and he approached the other, his head titled slightly.

"Is there... Anything else you want me to do?" He asked as his tails flicked lightly, his tails curling together to make one large tail and keep out of the way, "I can clean everything up before you eat" He said, his mind reverting back to being the servant and back to when he sometimes would go days before being allowed to eat.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Love [Private]   Taboo Love [Private] EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 9:47 pm

"It'd suck.." he mused, watching as the fix looked down at his cock. His knot keeping his cock from going back into his sheath. "That is, if you wish to do more later. Don't want you to be unhappy." He hummed, feeling the warmth flood back into his abdomen. It felt so good to have his cock inside of his cunt. He could only imagine how good it would feel to have the fox breeding him like an animal. Perbaps he'd try that later.

Lea looked over to Zeke as the fox tried to help. "Not bad, but you still need a little bit of practice. But it's a pretty good start." He hummed, moving against him and gently hitting his hip against the fox's own. "Go get yourself cleaned up. I have this covered. The bathroom is just down the hall. There is a small closet with towels and washcloths beside the bathroom too." He told him, flashing him a smile.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Love [Private]   Taboo Love [Private] EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 9:35 pm

Zeke flicked his ears as he watched the other, "I guess it wouldn't look good on my part if the house burnt down..." he said as he rubbed the back of his neck, eyeing the other as he leaned against the counter lightly, glancing down to his cock still knotted out of his sheath, "If we're gonna be doing more later... Might as well just wash up later" He said.

The tod eyed the food the other had sitting out to be prepared, his ears staying back lightly as he tried to help, he was hesitant to help cook, unsure of what he was doing, "Am I... Doing this right?" He asked, constantly waiting for instruction on what he needed to do, the fox venturing far out of his comfort zone with his new master, not used to any freedom the other was now giving him.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Love [Private]   Taboo Love [Private] EmptyThu Oct 22, 2020 7:31 am

The shiba mix turned his head to look back at the fox. Ear flicking as he listened to him speak. "Yeah, but if we would have went somewhere else I probably would have forgotten about the chicken in the oven. I don't want to burn it to a crisp and risk the house burning down because we fucked somewhere else." He said, shifting on his elbows. Waiting for his knot to shrink so they could finally move apart. Feeling it slowly shrink, but not fast enough.

Though, after a few more minutes of waiting, he felt the knot pull from his cunt. Shuddering as he felt some of his cum dribble from him. Relaxing against the counter for a while longer before moving back to stand up. "Maybe later we can try a more comfortable spot." He suggested, stepping over to the chicken to see if it was cooled enough to handle. Working to cut it up and tear it apart so he could use it to make dinner. "You can stay and help, unless you wish to clean yourself up." He hummed, pulling apart the chicken carefully while he spoke. Tail wagging in content as he worked. Wanting to hear what Zeke had to say.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Love [Private]   Taboo Love [Private] EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 4:49 pm

Zeke stayed slumped over the other as he held onto him, his tails shifting and giving small wags as he heard his words and felt him rubbing along his forearm, he gave a small nod and nuzzled the other softly. He gave a small grunt when he felt the other move to take the chicken out, his ears back slightly, trying to move with the other so they wouldn't feel the tug of his knot.

"This might have been better anywhere but here, against the counter" He murmured as he leaned against the other, not that he was complaining, though waiting out his knot would have been easier if they were sitting somewhere. Once his knot did shrink enough, he pulled slowly and his knot popped out of the other, the tod shivering at the temperature difference, his knot still swelled enough as to his cock being stuck out of his sheath for now.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Love [Private]   Taboo Love [Private] EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 8:31 am

Lea gave off soft moans with the thrusts. Shuddering as the cock bottomed out into him, feeling his cum spill into him. Still slightly drooling from the daze he was in. Tail still wagging in content. He closed his eyes for a moment, just taking a moment to regain his senses. Remaining on the counter, head in his arms. Getting his breath under control, he opened his eyes and looked back to the fox. Watching him lay against his body for a moment. Just allowing him to take his time to regain himself.

When he heard Zeke speak, he smiled and moved a hand to find his arm. Gently rubbing his hand along his forearm. "You were perfect, don't worry." He spoke softly. Shifting himself so he could get comfortable. Instantly remembering the chicken that was cooking. Trying to move himself so he wasn't tugging on the knot inside of him. Pulling out the chicken, glad it wasn't too overcooked. He just left it to cool, relaxing back on the counter once more.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Love [Private]   Taboo Love [Private] EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 6:30 am

Zeke breathed heavily as he continued to give short but quick thrusts while knotted to the other, he kept his tails curled around him and his arms holding him firmly as he worked himself to climax. He groaned loudly as he felt the other's walls trying to milk his cock, he came suddenly and gave a whine as he bucked his hips a few more times, slumping against his master and he loosened his grip on him slightly, jerking his hips every so often, his cock twitching and throbbing inside the other while they were knotted together.

Zeke took a bit to regain his senses, his eyes slowly opening and he looked toward his master, "W-was I good enough sir?" He asked quietly, he knew he had more freedom with his new master, but it was hard to break old habits from so long as a slave or servant, it would take some time before he fully accepted the new freedom and left the old habits behind.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Love [Private]   Taboo Love [Private] EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 8:32 pm

The shiba mix remained bent over the counter. Ears back slightly as his eyes were shut from the pleasure. Drooling and trembling as his cock continuously stretched and filled his cunt. Lea's tail lightly thumped against Zeke's leg at the lips against his neck. Enjoying the kisses he recieved, barely noticing the hand that was moving between his legs to his cunt. Body tensing and hips grinding against his hand.

Lea's legs trembled as fingers continuedĀ  to stroke at his cunt. Moving his head into his arms, drooling a bit from the pleasure. Feeling Zeke's warm body press against his own. His soft tails enveloping his body. With that and a strong push, he felt his cunt stretch and make way for the knot. A noise escaping the canine as the knot locked them together. Whimpering as he reached his orgasm, body working to milk the fox.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Love [Private]   Taboo Love [Private] EmptyThu Oct 15, 2020 5:55 am

The tod panted as he bucked his hips wildly into the other, gripping him tightly as he shifting his hips down to thrust deeper, his ears perked up as he heard the other's praise, groaning deeply and he began kissing at his neck softly, reaching between his legs and he began stroking at his cunt, trying to pleasure his master more.

As he stroked the other's cunt quickly, he panted heavily and continued to buck his hips wildly, the fox even curling his tails around the canine while working to knot him, he gave a yelp and groaned loudly as his knot popped into the canine, he gripped him tightly and whined as he felt his climax building quickly.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Love [Private]   Taboo Love [Private] EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 6:50 am

Lea just whimpered as the fox bucked into him. He didn't think this would be as pleasurable than what he thought it would be. "Well... I hope you like being able to settle down," he responded to the fox. Moaning as he felt his knot starting to hit at his cunt. Shifting his hips and spreading his legs, trying his best to help ease the knot inside of him.

That was when Zeke paused, causing the shiba to lift up his head. Did he say something wrong? Lea was about to ask what was wrong when the fox bent over him more. Picking up the pace of his thrusts and thrusting deep into him. "A-Ah!" He moaned out, head slumping into his arms. Shutting his eyes tightly at the pleasure. "G-Good boy..!" He whined out, legs shaking as he started to reach his orgasm
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Love [Private]   Taboo Love [Private] EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 4:15 pm

The tod eyed his master as he continued to hold firmly onto him as he bucked into him, giving a small nod at his words, "It's... Going to take time to get used to treating a master not like a master" He murmured, grunting and whining in pleasure as he began bucking his hips quicker, the base of his cock swelling to form a knot and hitting against his cunt as he thrust.

Zeke took in the other's words about breeding him and he seemed to pause briefly at the words, before he shifted his weight to thrust deeper into the other, keeping a tight grip on him and he began thrusting wildly into the canine, panting heavily against his back as he pulled him back to meet his thrusts.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Love [Private]   Taboo Love [Private] EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 7:22 am

"We should be fine as long as you stay close. I doubt anything will happen if we're at a populated area and together." Lea assured, keeping himself bent over the counter. Making sure he presented himself to the fox. "And you don't need to call me master, okay? My name is Lea." He told Zeke, hoping he would agree to call him by his name instead of just calling him master.

The shiba mix felt a shudder pass over him as the fox stepped over to him. Leaning into him as hands took hold of his hips before curling around his waist. Keeping his body relaxed against the counter as Zeke leaned over him. Feeling the fox buck up against him and hump him for a minute. Whimpering as his cock found his folds and slipped inside of him. "N-Ngh.." he moaned, lifting his hips up more. "You can go faster," he said, turning his head to look at him. "I want you to breed me." He told the fox, hoping he got the hint.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Love [Private]   Taboo Love [Private] EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 7:05 am

"If that's what you want... I rarely went out before... And normally they had guards with them anyway" He rambled, his tails shifting and he kept his eyes on his master, the excitement of having some freedom and even being able to do what he wanted causing the tod to grow more aroused, his cock poking out of his sheath more.

The nine tailed fox watched his master as he was invited over to him, he was hesitant before he came up behind him and he grasped his hips, curling his arms around him to hold him firmly as he pressed his chest against his master's back, humping him slightly before he eased his cock into the other, the fox giving a loud groan of pleasure, jerking his hips as he tried to keep his thrusts slow to start.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Love [Private]   Taboo Love [Private] EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 6:21 am

"Yes, but not everyone is good at cooking." Lea responded, tail swaying as he remained against the counter. "That's because I was raised with morals and to be kind like this. Your other masters were probably rich snobs." He replied, pleased to hear that Zeke agreed to go out. He probably had never gone out to do something fun before, so he was probably excited. "Perhaps we can go out later tonight and we can do something fun." He suggested to the fox. Though he knew that he had to remain with Zeke at all times. There were probably people out there waiting to strike and kidnap the fox so they could sell him for a pretty penny.

Lea watched the fox, shifting on the counter and glancing over to the timer that he had on for the chicken. They had time to do something quickly before it was done. Even then, he could still work with the other fucking him. His tail swayed and he looked him over. Stepping over and rubbing his head on his shoulder. "Maybe we can try that animal thing later. Perhaps you can fuck me against the counter?" He suggested, shifting back from rubbing his head on him. Moving to wiggle out of his boxers and tossing them to the side. Settling against the counter and lifting his tail, presenting himself to the fox. "Is my little pussy on view there, big boy?" He crooned, resting his head down in his arms.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Love [Private]   Taboo Love [Private] EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 2:18 am

"Well... Cooking is a good skill to have..." he murmured quietly, he flicked his ears and watched the other reach for his collar, he flinched briefly before seeing he was just removing the collar, he rubbed at his neck where the collar had been, his fur showed how often collars were left on him, "I... Don't know what to say... Masters aren't usually this kind... And even the kind ones aren't as you are" He murmured, his tails flicking lightly as he stood with the other.

The nine tailed fox raised a brow as he listened to the other, "It would be nice to... Be normal... Not some trophy piece for someone with money" He said quietly, giving a small nod in agreement to going out. His ears perked as he heard the other mention pleasuring him, his fur heated up slightly and his tails shifted to give slight wags, "W-well... What would you like? I've had masters do almost everything with me... Some even binding me up... I had one that liked me to pretend to be an actual animal" He rambled, seeming to relax a bit more around the other, the idea of getting the chance to please his new master exciting the fox and his cock perked out of his sheath.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Love [Private]   Taboo Love [Private] EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 1:43 am

"Perhaps I can help? Unless you do not wish to cook. But that's fine, cooking is not for everyone." He told the fox, waiting for the chicken to be done cooking. Ear flicking when Zeke said that his previous masters only used him for a show piece or for pleasure. He turned to look at the nine-tailed fox, tail twitching as he watched him scratch at his collar. Stepping over to take it off of his neck, placing it on the counter.

"To me you're not some prize, you're still a being like me. So, if I want to take you out it won't be me just flaunting you around. We can go do stuff and I can show you how to have fun." He said, tail wagging. "Since you know how to pleasure. You want to show this lovely pooch a good time while the chicken bakes?" He teased lightly, reaching out to gently run a hand over one of his tails. Feeling his soft fur against his skin.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Love [Private]   Taboo Love [Private] EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 1:07 am

Zeke continued to watch his master as he began to cook, "I... I'm not the best at cooking... That's why my other masters sold me..." he said quietly, "They just liked me as a show piece or for pleasure" He said, his tails flicking and curling around himself as he scratched at his collar, finding the cheaply made collar quite itchy.

"Ive never... Been able to do what I want... I wouldn't know where to start" He admitted, the ninetailed neko keeping his arms around himself and his ears back. "I clean up after myself" He added lightly, "Protocol? Most of my master's made sure to show me off as much as possible... They used harnesses or collars to lead me around" He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Love [Private]   Taboo Love [Private] EmptySat Oct 10, 2020 9:38 am

"Well, I'm not like other masters. I was never one for being harsh and cruel like that. I'm sure you'll be happy here," he told Zeke. Looking through the fridge, deciding on some chicken tortellini. He took some thawed chicken out and began to cook it. Waiting on that to be done so he could cook up the tortellini that he had in the freezer. "No, I can cook just fine. I do it all the time, especially since I do live alone." Lea explained to the nine fox. "But, if you insist, you can help me cook." He told him, glancing over to the fox. Flashing him a light smile and a tail wag.

"Still, I think you're going to like it here. I'm sure you've been wanting to find a relaxing place like this. You can do whatever you want under this roof, but nothing too crazy. I don't want this house becoming messy or going up in flames. Though... I don't know what the protocol is for taking you out in public..." Lea trailed off. Leaning back against the counter. Moving a hand to brush back his brown hair. His brown and white ears with speckles flicking as he stood. Waiting to hear what Zeke had to say.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Love [Private]   Taboo Love [Private] EmptySat Oct 10, 2020 8:04 am

Zeke flicked his ears as he listened to the other, "I was always told my place was lower than my master's... That master's should only be cruel" He murmured, jumping when he felt the other taking the cock rings off, he bit his lip, unintentionally bucking his hips as his cock was released, his knot throbbing and he resisted the urge to pounce on the other, instead of taking care of his erection, the fix shifted his weight and began thinking of anything to turn him off, when the other neko came back only his tip was poking out of his sheath.

He eyed the other while listening to him, he seemed a little awkward at first trying to dress himself before he figured himself out, he tilted his head as the other offered food, "Well... I guess I'm a little hungry" He murmured as he slowly followed his master, "But I can cook... It is my job" He murmured softly, the ninetails would take some time getting us d to a new way to live with his master.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Love [Private]   Taboo Love [Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

Taboo Love [Private]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next