From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Companions for Life [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Companions for Life [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Companions for Life [Private]   Companions for Life [Private] EmptyThu Apr 15, 2021 11:28 pm

Saga growled as he tried to stay between his mate and the threat, when the creature left Saga slumped down with a huff, hanging his head a bit, the large male exhausted, leaning into his mate a bit,
I didn't mean to get so close... I needed to be sure you were safe..." He murmured, wincing as his mate helped clean his wounds, "Its not exactly easy to fight instinct... Even if it is safe in here, its our territory, I have to protect it" he said.

The male slowly slid down to lay on his stomach, huffing tiredly, still struggling to keep his eyes open, growling softly to himself, "This would be so much easier if I could fly... We could get to a more secluded area where no other dragons are" he sighed, huffing as he laid his head on his paws, his tail curling lightly, "Things are only going to get harder from here... If I cant see anymore..." he sighed, "I'm the worst mate... I can barely defend you let alone provide now..." He said.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Companions for Life [Private]   Companions for Life [Private] EmptyMon Apr 12, 2021 7:27 pm

[size=31]Iori gave a surprised yelp when Saga moved to stand between the entrance to their new home and him. Wiggling in surprise as the night fury tugged on the knot that was buried inside of him. "O-Ow! Careful!" He squeaked out. Turning his head to watch his mate shoot a plasma blast at the claws. Listening to the creature roar back in pain and angrily claw at the hole to the small cave. The night light squirmed and frowned, "careful, I don't want you getting hurt!" He told his mate, though it was apparently too late.[/size]

[size=31]The smaller dragon watched as Saga was injured once more. Growling and turning to fire more blasts at the dragon. Listening to the large creature howl in pain before finally leaving. He shifted to try and remove himself from the knot that was buried inside of him. Tail lashing as he finally felt the knot pop out of him. Turning himself so he could try and help his mate clean off the blood. "We were safe where we were, you didn't have to get so close." He scolded, trying to clean all of the blood off his face.[/size]
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Companions for Life [Private]   Companions for Life [Private] EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 5:01 am

Saga nuzzled his mate and panted as he fussed over him, continuing to keep him close, before his head shot up and he snarled as he saw the claws trying to widen their entrance, he hissed as he jumped forward a bit, not feeling the pain from the pull of his knot, but he at least stopped pulling when his mate was behind him, he stayed far enough back so he couldn't be grabbed, but close enough to fire a plasma blast toward the claws, his tail lashing and smacking against the ground aggressively, "Stay behind me" He growled to his mate, trying to protect him.

Saga unintentionally stepped a bit too close to the claws attempting to widen the entrance, causing one of the claws to slash across his face, blinding the large male now in both eyes, Saga roared in pain before letting out one more plasma blast, hitting the dragon outside before the night fury stumbled back, growling as he rubbed at his face, trying to clear his face of blood to help him see, but he was bleeding at a large rate, making him unable to clear his vision, if he even had any left.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Companions for Life [Private]   Companions for Life [Private] EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 3:05 am

[size=31]Iori shifted his hips back more, giving a soft chirp of surprise when he finally felt his knot pop into him. Expanding quickly to make sure that they were locked together. While also making sure that none of his mate's cum leaks out of him. The night light emitted a soft purr once Saga started to fill him with seed. Slumping back in his nest and relaxing. Letting his mate lay over him. Enjoying how he enveloped him with his warmth. [/size]

[size=31]Iori closed his eyes for a moment. Feeling absolutely full from the cum that Saga had filled him with. "If I don't have eggs from this, then I'll be rather surprised." He said,  tail twitching and curling. Moving it to gently curl around the night fury's own tail. The night light purring and leaning his head back, nuzzling his face against his cheek. Gently giving him a few licks to show his appreciation and love. Moving his head up when he heard sounds outside. Watching the small entrance, growling as he heard deep bellows and loud growls. Watching as claws came and tried to open the cave more, though was unable to do so due to it being stone. The night light hissed a warning, tail smacking against the ground. Waiting for the dragon to give up and move on. [/size]
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Companions for Life [Private]   Companions for Life [Private] EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 1:47 am

"It sure feels like you were" He growled as he bucked wildly into his mate, nipping and licking at him affectionately yet dominantly, his tail lashing and smacking against the ground as he felt his climax building while slamming his knot against the night light's cunt, he growled loudly as he worked to knot his mate, the nubs where his wings had been twitching and jerking off and on, "You'll be so full of my eggs" He growled out as he rubbed his face against him.

The night fury breathed heavily and growled loudly as his knot suddenly popped into the night light from the shear force of his thrusts. As he knotted the other he continued to thrust into the other, his climax building until he couldn't hold it back anymore, he gave a deep throated thrall as he came within the other, gripping onto him firmly and rumbling loudly as he nuzzled him, the larger male panting as he stayed slumped over his mate, bucking his hips every so often to thrust his seed deeper into him.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Companions for Life [Private]   Companions for Life [Private] EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 5:23 pm

[size=31]"I know..." Iori responded, and he hoped that was true. But he really didn’t know what was going to happen in the future. The night light shifted himself to get comfortable as the large fury positioned himself over his body. Giving a soft noise as he felt him push into him completely. Feeling the other dragon bottom out inside of him. A shudder traveled along his spine as Saga spoke about making sure he was full of his seed. Shifting his hips to stabilize himself as the fury began to buck and thrust into him.[/size]

[size=31]The night light emitted soft chirps and soft calls as Saga thrusted into him. In a daze from how the spines on the underside of his cock rubbed along his walls. He shifted back against him more as he felt his knot slamming against his folds. Softly whining and trying to the night fury to push his knot into him. He chuckled and moved his head back to nuzzle against his cheek. "Maybe I was made for you." He purred in response. If Iori was being honest, he didn't think he would at all be stuck in a dragon form. Nor did he think he would have his dragon companion breeding him. It was strange, but Iori didn't seem to be complaining.[/size]
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Companions for Life [Private]   Companions for Life [Private] EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 5:40 am

"We'll figure this out as we go" He said softly as he nuzzled the other, rumbling softly to him as he curled his arms around him, bringing his hips up as he began to push into him, growling loudly in pleasure as he pushed into him fully, cursing as he licked at his face, "You feel so good" he cooed to him, "I'll make sure you're so full of my seed you're swelled and dripping" He growled to him as he began bucking his hips, panting as he gripped him tightly.

The fleshy spines along the underside of his cock rubbing against the inner walls of the night light as the night fury bucked his hips into him, his knot swelling and smacking against his entrance, the large night fury growling loudly as he bucked wildly into his mate, giving loud thralls and calls to him, the night fury growling out as he felt his climax building quickly, "Its like you were made for me" he growled out loudly, panting as he held back his climax, wanting to fill his mate as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Companions for Life [Private]   Companions for Life [Private] EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 4:20 am

[size=31]"Well, maybe it's uncommon for them to pair? I don't see why it won't work.." he shrugged. Moving his head down to groom at his chest, moving to settle down and relax. Wanting to go out and get more things for his nest, though he knew there was no way Saga was going to let him go out to get things. He sighed when the night fury explained that the eggs were a comfortable size to lay. "I know... it's just I didn't think I'd ever have to worry about this. I never thought I would be stuck as a dragon, nor did I think I'd have the ability to form and lay eggs..." he said sheepishly, closing his eyes as his mate fussed over him. "I guess we'll see how big I get with eggs when the time comes, huh?" He chuckled softly. Turning this head to lick his cheek, glad to have him around. His company definitely made him feel better. [/size]

[size=31]When his mate couldn't tell him when they'd know, he just nodded. "Okay, I'm sure that will be fine. Hopefully I will be able to tell when I'm carrying the eggs." He said, feeling his hips shift up when the night fury lowered his hips and began to grind against him. He shuddered as he just observed how much larger the dragon was compared to him. His frame was lithe and slender, practically like a light fury. He didn't have the size of a night fury like Saga did. Iori moved his tail to the side, shifting his hips up more. "Yeah, I want you to make sure I'm full of your seed. I want to know what its like to have eggs," he told his mate. Purring lightly as he moved his head back to nuzzle him. [/size]
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Companions for Life [Private]   Companions for Life [Private] EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 3:36 am

Saga shifted his weight before beginning to clean his wounded eye as best he could, huffing softly as he still couldn't open it, that would cause more problems hunting, which frustrated him more, but he tried to keep that from his mate, "I mean, night lights are part night fury... I've just never heard of a fury and a night light being a pair" He rambled, tail lashing lightly, looking toward the other as he spoke about lots of eggs and being nervous laying them, "Well... They should be a comfortable size for you to lay... Night furies tend to be a lot smaller as hatchlings, but grow quickly" He rambled, "I remember my mother laying a clutch before I had to leave the nest and there was at least ten or more eggs... Honestly my clutch mates and I had no idea mother was getting ready to lay so many eggs, she didn't even look like she was going to lay more" The fury rambled as he fussed over his mate again.

The male seemed to perk up a bit as his mate spoke of trying to ensure they would have eggs, "Well... Knowing if and when you're carrying eggs.. I don't know honestly, I think you'll just feel it instinctually? I'm not sure on that" He said, shifting his weight and moving to stand over his mate, rubbing against him and rumbling loudly as he lowered his hips and began grinding against him, his cock growing hard out of his slit and poking against the other, "If you want to make sure you're full of eggs, I'd be happy to make that wish come true" He cooed in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Companions for Life [Private]   Companions for Life [Private] EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 3:18 am

[size=31]Iori shifted and nuzzled the other dragon. Moving himself to press closer to his mate. Closing his eyes and giving a soft purr as he other just groomed and pampered him. "I dont see why I wouldn't be able to carry your eggs." He said, shifting so he could stretch out. Turning his head to lick the other's face. Tail twitching and swaying, turning to get himself comfortable. "I hope we have good amount of eggs. I'm just nervous about laying them..." he trailed off, looking to the side sheepishly. "I've never imagined that I would be carrying eggs, and I don't know how the process is going to go. Though I know I'll be fine, I just can't help but be nervous." He exhaled, looking down at the nest that he had pulled together. [/size]

[size=31]Iori shifted himself so he could sit himself up. Looking back to the dragon that was beside him. "When do you think we'll know when I'm carrying eggs?" He asked, moving to press himself up against the night fury. Wondering if he knew if there was a sign that would pop up to show them that he was carrying eggs. "Or do we just keep trying and see what happens?" He added, tilting his head and shifting his wings. "Maybe we can try some more?" He suggested sheepishly.[/size]
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Companions for Life [Private]   Companions for Life [Private] EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 7:33 am

The large male looked to his mate and he let out a breath, "Honestly... I'm only going by instinct" He admitted, "I never really looked into taking a mate since I was young when the trappers got me" He breathed out, staring toward the entrance to their lair, "Well... Parenting will be shared between us... Though most female dragons stay with the nest if they have a mate, the males tend to be more for protection and hunting" He said, huffing softly, his tail lashing lightly as he looked toward the other, nuzzling him softly.

"Who knows how big you'll get when you carry eggs" He said, "Not every clutch is the same, you may have just three eggs one clutch, six the next, one the time after that" He rambled, grooming him softly as he felt him pressing against him, "Who knows if you'll even be able to carry night fury eggs, sure a night light is part night fury, but who knows" He said with a small shrug.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Companions for Life [Private]   Companions for Life [Private] EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 7:13 am

[size=31]Iori just exhaled softly, remaining curled at the corner of his nest. "Nothing is going to happen to me, alright? Im going to be okay, we're both going to be okay." He said to the other dragon. Feeling the night fury stand over him and grooming at his scales. Only to shift away, causing the night light to shift up and look over to the fury. "I know... but I can't help it. I felt really bad for letting you go out and do everything alone. I know I'm the one who carries and lays the eggs, but I don't want to be that useless.." he whined, curling his tail around him. Settling back down onto the nest he made. [/size]

[size=31]He lifted his head up more when Saga suggested something to him. "I... okay, I think I can do that." He agreed, turning his head to softly groom at his arms and clean his paws. "So... what is my role? Im a night light, I know that. I know I can carry and lay eggs. Anything else? Do I watch over the eggs mostly when they are laid? Do I feed them when they hatch?" He wanted to know the answers. Iori wanted to be ready for the eggs when and if they came. "When I do carry the eggs, how big will I get and when will I lay them?" He questioned, shifting up to press against the other dragon. [/size]
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Companions for Life [Private]   Companions for Life [Private] EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 6:49 am

Saga sighed as he watched his mate, frowning lightly, he continued to fuss over him as he followed him, standing over the night light as he groomed along his back and wings, "I just... You're the only creature that even paid attention to me... I don't want to lose you... I don't want to be alone again... If something happens to you... I'd just wither away" He admitted as he nuzzled the other, "Furys mate for life... Its hard for us to be alone once we reach adulthood" He sighed, sitting a few paces away, hanging his head lightly.

Saga let out a long breath before lashing his tail lightly, "How about... we both teach each other... I'll teach you how to be like a dragon, and you can teach me how the humans work" He offered, glancing toward the night light, "But... try not to go out alone? I just... want to be sure you're safe" He breathed out, looking toward the other before he moved to stand over him again, nipping along his shoulders, "I worry more because of the idea that you're carrying eggs... Eventually you wont be able to do a lot, once they're laid then sure, but you just don't know enough right now" The large male rambled.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Companions for Life [Private]   Companions for Life [Private] EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 6:14 am

[size=31]Iori lifted his head as he heard a noise. Sniffing the air and scenting his mate, realized that he had finally returned. He shifted up, only to duck down as the night fury rushed over. Sniffing and looking him over to make sure that he was safe. "I couldn't help it. I didn't want to just stay here and wait for you to get back. I didn't want to have you do everything and I just laze here. Because I just feel useless," he said, shoulders slumling as his head moved down. Hiding his face from the other dragon. He knew the dragon would be upset with him, but he didn't care. He wanted to be productive in helping build the nest. [/size]

[size=31]"Nothing happened while I was out, okay? I decided to test my wings out and fly to the nearby field to grab a few things for a nest. I didn't run into any problems while I was out." He said, huffing and shifting back. Refusing to look up at the other. Head tilted away while remaining down. "But thats the thing, Saga. I'm not completely a dragon. I know I look like one now, but I'm not. I don't understand most things about dragons. I don't know how they act or what they do. Im still partially human, and I can't hep it that I have the urge to help." He said, shifting himself up and moving to a corner of the nest he made. Curling himself up and laying there, back facing the larger fury.[/size]
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Companions for Life [Private]   Companions for Life [Private] EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 5:25 am

Saga growled and lashed his tail in frustration as he stood from his crouched position, he walked toward the charred deer and huffed before he pulled it over his back, returning to the nesting materials he gathered and he carried them in his mouth, looking around constantly as he made his way back toward their new lair, he looked about before letting the deer slide off him and he pushed it down through the tunnel, pushing the nesting materials down as well before he looked about one last time to make sure he hadn't been followed, he sniffed the air before letting out a breath as he began to crawl down to their lair.

the male's left eye was still closed and his cuts bleeding heavily, he grunted as he stretched when he came out of the tunnel, his right eye opening and he frowned as he spotted the other and the base of the nest, "You went out?" He asked, rushing to him to check him over, making sure he was uninjured, "I told you to stay here" He said as he nuzzled the other, "Another fury could have taken you away, or another larger dragon could have came and without my wings I cant fly to you quick enough to save you" He rambled, "I understand you want to help, but its not like we're a human village, we're dragons, not make others would join a nest with us, especially with me as wounded as I am, they would just kill me and just use you for eggs" He ranted.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Companions for Life [Private]   Companions for Life [Private] EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 4:49 am

[size=31]Iori pouted as his mate rubbed against him. Closing his eyes as Saga licked at his face. "I know I'm safe in here, but I don't want you to do everything. It makes me feel bad." He complained softly. He wanted to at least slip out of the den and pick a few things to make his nest. He just lowered his head and flicked his tail unsure of how he felt about staying in the cave and not being able to help. [/size]

[size=31]He looked back up when Saga said that he shouldn't be long. "I know, but I want to help too." He whined out, though it seemed like Saga wasn't listening. So he was just forced to sit and wait for the other to return. He settled down and curled up, waiting for the dragon to return. Though. When he deemed the other to be gone, he slipped out of the cave and shook himself off. Stretching out his wings and flapping them lightly. Iori hasn't tried his wings out yet, and he was eager to try them. He shifted and flapped his wings, lifting himself up into the air. He turned his head to see a small field. He flew and landed in the field. Finding there to be soft items there for him to take to make a nest. So he gathered up as much as he could and took to the air again. Finding the den and slipping back inside. Laying out the materials in the back, wanting to make a larger nest this time. Iori made a few trips before he was satisfied with the base of the nest. He just shifted and settled down, waiting for Saga to return.[/size]
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Companions for Life [Private]   Companions for Life [Private] EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 2:17 am

"Haha, very funny" He grunted and chuckled before rubbing against the other, rumbling softly as he licked at his face, "You're safer here Iori, where its hard for larger creatures to get in, this cave is much easier to defend" He said as he fussed over the night light, his tail lashing lightly, "I can find everything a lot easier if you're safe here, I wouldn't have to rush around trying to come back quicker" He said as he nuzzled him softly.

The fury pulled away from his mate and he let out a low breath, "I shouldn't be long" He told him, "Its my job to provide for you, and to protect you" He said with a stern voice, "Stay here, and safe" He said, licking his cheek before turning to leave, the larger fury growling lightly as he made his way out of the tunnel, "That would be a lot harder if I had wings" He huffed before sniffing the air, beginning to wander about to search for nesting materials and to find his mate some food. It took him a while once he had found some nesting materials, carrying them as best he could while trying to follow a herd of deer, he laid the nesting materials down before stalking close to the deer, finding one that he assumed was weak and getting ready to pounce, he roared as he lunged for the deer, letting out a screech as while the deer tried to run it swung the large antlers on its head, causing a large set of cuts across the male's face, Saga hissed and growled as he stumbled back, his left eye closed firmly from a cut across it, in anger the large male opened his jaws and fired a plasma blast toward the deer, killing it before it got too far.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Companions for Life [Private]   Companions for Life [Private] EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 1:43 am

[size=31]Iori looked around the cave, pleased to see that the cave was empty. It was a decent size to house them and any young that they had. "Did you have a hard time getting in?" He teased, moving to press up against him. Feeling the other fury press up again him. "I like it, this cave feels much safer than the other one." He told his mate, moving deeper into the cave. Sniffing around and making sure there was no other scent of dragons. There were scents, but they smelled faint and old. [/size]

[size=31]He turned his head to look at the night fury, tail sweeping along the ground. "Are you sure you don't want me to go get the nesting materials? I can go out and get them while you hunt." He said, wandering back over to Saga. Nuzzling his head up under his chin. Pressing against him and soon moving his back under his chin. "Besides, it'll give me something to do. I don't want you to do everything yourself." He insisted. Pulling back to look at him.[/size]
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Companions for Life [Private]   Companions for Life [Private] EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 2:13 am

Saga lashed his tail was he walked with his mate, curling his tail softly with his, rubbing against him softly, "What did I do to deserve you?" He said softly as he licked at his face, he looked about again, standing taller to keep watch, wanting to keep his mate safe, following him closely he paused off and on to rise up and look about to make sure nothing was coming from a distance.

When they found the cave, the large fury squeezed his way into the cave, building up a plasma blast and firing it to illuminate the cave to check for danger, he grunted as he entered the cave fully, "Well, it'll be hard for lager dragons to get in, that's for sure" He said as he shook himself off, he circled his mate before nuzzling him, "If you're happy with it, I'll go and start to gather nesting materials for you, and go hunting for later" He rambled.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Companions for Life [Private]   Companions for Life [Private] EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 2:03 am

[size=31]"I know, but that was all in the past and we can't change that. I still love you for who you are," he tried to calm his worried mind. Pressing against him and rubbing his head against his shoulder. "We'll make it through this okay? We just have to make sure we find a new den or cave that will keep us hidden and safe." He assured, looking about as they walked. Sniffing the air and making sure there were no threats that could be lurking around them. He didn't want them to be jumped because they weren't paying attention. [/size]

[size=31]"We could, unless we find a different place to stay before we find it." He said to the larger fury. Walking forward a bit more, looking to see if there was anything that could be used as a den. That was when he spotted a small cave. He carefully walked forward and sniffed at the entrance. Shifting in, the small entrance being big enough for him while just barely big enough for his mate. He crawled through and looked around, making sure to sniff the air and check for any sign of other creatures, though there seemed to be no one around. He looked back to the larger fury and tilted his head. "What do you think? I think this is a perfect size." He said, tail swaying as he took in the dark cave. [/size]
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Companions for Life [Private]   Companions for Life [Private] EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 12:35 am

The large fury frowned lightly, rubbing against the other softly as he walked with him, his tail lashing lightly and he sighed, "I just... Wish I wasn't like this... That I was back in my prime, I could have protected you from them, we could have kept that nest, or I could have taken you to my old home" He said as they walked, "We're stuck on this damned island, and it's my fault" He growled lightly.

"Let's just hope we find somewhere fast... Who knows what's really staying on this island, or if they come back" He said, the male remained tense as he looked about, keeping watch to keep his mate safe, "I think I remember a low cave that had some fallen trees around it... We could make a nest in there if it's safe" He said.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Companions for Life [Private]   Companions for Life [Private] EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 5:36 am

"We can still do this," he insisted, not wanting Saga to feel so down about not being able to fly. He nodded his head and shifted his wings. "We can dig out a den if we can't find anything better." He said to the other, following him out of the cave. Walking alongside him, making sure to be aware of their surroundings. The last thing Iori wanted was to have something attack them when they least were expecting it.

"I know, but we'll find a better place. And hopefully we'll be able to stay hidden well enough so our nest will be safe." Iori really didn’t want anything bad happening when and if he had eggs. The last thing he wanted was to see them destroyed because something came in and attacked them. He just continued to walk with the other fury. Moving to brush up against the other. Walking against him, hoping it would at least calm him down just a bit.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Companions for Life [Private]   Companions for Life [Private] EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 7:37 am

Saga lashed his tail, shaking himself out again, shaking off more of the tranquilizers, "My inability to fly is going to make this a lot harder" He said with a sigh, "I'd say we just start walking and see what we find" He said, "Maybe I can dig us a den... Small enough for us and the larger dragon can't get to us" He rambled as he began walking to find them a new den.

"If we find another cave it would be nice, we could fortify it more and hope no one finds us" He said, glancing back to watch the other, "I wish I could fly to take you to my old home... It was very nice, and well hidden" He said, hanging his head lightly and frowning, feeling like a failure as he couldn't fly or even protect his mate properly.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Companions for Life [Private]   Companions for Life [Private] EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 7:26 am

Iori watched as Saga stumbled towards the entrances, afraid a large dragon was waiting and he was going to be snatched up and eaten. "I know, but where are we going to go?" He questioned, going to stand beside him. Finally shaking off the tranquilizer that had been in system. He was worried they wouldn't find a safer place to make a den. If he was going to have eggs he wanted a safe place to have them.

"It doesn't help that you can't fly." He said, peaking from the cave and stepping out, looking back at the nest that he had made. Upset that he had to leave it, but it was morw important to find a place that was safer. "Do you have any idea where we should start looking?" He asked, shifting and looking back to his mate. Tail lashing, showing that he was indeed stressed.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Companions for Life [Private]   Companions for Life [Private] EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 5:58 am

The large male managed to stand, staggering and growling lightly as he tried to stay standing, nearly stumbling over when his mate nudged him, "Yeah... It's just been a while since I've had tranquilizers in my system" He murmured, leaning into the other as he tried to shake off the tranquilizers, his tail lashing lightly as he struggled to keep his eyes open.

"He uses the same equipment, but I don't remember any of them teaming up with a massive dragon... I always avoided the big dragons, especially after what they did to me" He rambled, stumbling toward the entrance of the cave, poking his head out to check if it was safe, "We shouldn't stay here... He'll be back, with worse weapons that what he had... And if he had one dragon, he may have more" He said, looking back toward the other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Companions for Life [Private]   Companions for Life [Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

Companions for Life [Private]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next